• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julie Covington McGill Ch. 04

Julie Covington McGill Ch. 04

12

***********

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is Chapter 4 of the Julie Covington McGill story, about a recent college graduate, Michelle, who finally crosses the line with her father. The story is written to stand on its own, but it's highly recommended to read the preceding chapters for background and context. Enjoy!

**********

The morning found Michelle must in the same position as when she fell asleep the night before. Naked, in the fetal position, both hands tucked between her thighs, dreaming out her father. Her recent work schedule had her waking naturally at 6:30am, even though she had been up late the night before, listening to her parents fuck in the adjoining room, and masterbating herself along with them.

The memory of the powerful orgasms she experienced the night before caused Michelle to blush, as she remembered the source of the increased sexual intensity, which was thoughts of her dad's cock plunging in and out of her young vagina, as she could hear him doing to her mom, though the thin wall. These memories also caused her pussy to moisten, and she lazily ran the pad of her thumb over her awakening clit.

"Wake up sleepy head," sang out Michelle's father, while rapping on her bedroom door, shaking the last bits of sleep from her, "I've got a surprise for you."

"Probably not the surprise I'm looking for," joked Michelle to herself, as she picked up the camisole that she had discarded the prior evening off the floor, and pulled it over her head. "It's open for you," she called to her father, giggling at the double entendre, as she traced her finger through her wet pussy lips, before pulling the covers up to her chin.

John Lynch walked into his daughter's room, still in his usual sleepwear, a pair of flannel pajama pants and his well worn 2009 Yankee World Champions tee shirt, which was faded from multiple washings, and had holes under the arms. Michelle's mother loved that shirt at first, because it replaced the 1996 Yankee World Champions tee shirt that was the prior part of his sleeping ensemble, which was even in worse condition then, as the '09 version that he wore today. While her mother was ambivalent about sports, she always rooted for another Yankee World Championship, if only to get her husband to stop wearing that ratty tee shirt to bed.

In one hand, Michelle's father held a hot cup of coffee, light and sweet, and in the other, he held a white envelope. Michelle smiled to herself as she let her eyes drop to his waist, and was sure she could see his flaccid cock bouncing inside his pants leg, as he walked toward her bed. She fought the urge to rub her pussy once more, and scooted toward the wall, so her dad could sit on the edge of her bed.

"Thank you," Michelle said enthusiastically, as she took the mug from him and drank a large sip of the hot coffee. "So what's this?" she asked, as she put down the mug and flipped the blank white envelope over and back.

"Well, open it and find out!" teased her father.

Michelle ripped open the envelope and gave her father a look, at seeing Derek Jeter's face on the cover of the card, her lifelong crush on the Yankee Captain a well known fact in the Lynch household. Opening the card, two tickets fell onto the bedspread, as she read the handwritten note, "Congratulations on your new job. Love Mom & Dad"

"I didn't want to say anything until I knew these were going to come through," explained her father, as Michelle picked up the tickets from her lap and read them.

"OH MY GOD!", Michelle shrieked, as she sprung up in the bed and hugged her father tightly around the neck, pressing her pert breasts into his chest, "Yankees-Red Sox...TODAY...at One O'Clock??!!"

"So I'm guessing you like the gift," joked John Lynch, pretending to struggle for breath, as his daughter still hugged him tightly around the neck, and was kissing his cheek, repeating 'thank you, thank you, thank you!' John reached down and surreptitiously adjusted his hardening cock, as he could feel the points of Michelle's nipples pressing into his chest, and peeked at her exposed mid drift, revealed when the sheets fell off her as she sat up to hug him.

"Hey, don't forget you two are related," joked Michelle's mother, who was standing in the doorway, sipping her tea, while enjoying the reaction that both parents knew they would get from Michelle, with this special gift.

John Lynch was an avid Yankees fan, and raised his only child, Michelle, to love and support the team as well. Each summer for as long as she could remember, John and Michelle would make the day trip to Yankee Stadium to see a game, but they never had been able to get tickets before for the hated rivals from Boston.

"You know the drill," said Michelle's dad, while crossing his leg, to hide his growing erection from the extended contact with his daughter, resulting in a disapproving look from his wife, "it's a two and a half drive to Yonkers, and then an hour on the subway to The Stadium, so we'll have to leave here by nine for the one o'clock game."

John Lynch hated traffic, especially trying to get out of crowded parking lots after a concert or sporting event, so he alway parked in the public lot at Yonkers, and took the MTA into the City. He also liked to get to the game at least an hour early, to watch warm ups and walk through Monument Park, and relive the thrilling history of his favorite baseball team.

"OK daddy," Michelle said, giving him one last kiss on his cheek, before he stood and joined his wife in the doorway. "Thank you too mommy," Michelle added, while pulling the bed sheets back up to her chest, after noticing that the top of her landing strip could be seen after her father got up from her bed.

As her parents closed her bedroom door behind them, Michelle kicked off her covers and started rubbing her clit, excited at the wonderful gift and the thought of spending the day with her father, and by what she was sure was a hard-on, that she detected in her father's pajama pants, after their elongated hug. Michelle's orgasm came upon her quickly, and she allowed herself a few minutes of afterglow, still thinking about her father's hard on, before jumping in the shower to get ready for the game.

It was going to be a warm day, so Michelle pulled out a pair of white yoga pants, and her authentic pinstriped Derek Jeter #2 jersey, that her parents had bought for her last Christmas. Deciding to see how much she could tease her father, Michelle pulled on the yoga pants without panties, and admired the way the thin lycra material clung to the firm globes of her ass. Turning back to face the mirror, she could see the outline of the dark patch of hair that she left above her clit, and giggled at the thought of showing it off to her father.

She slipped into the jersey and buttoned it up over her braless chest, the thick material hiding the bumps of her constantly erect nipples. Twisting from side to side, she saw how the tails of the jersey covered the front and back of her yoga pants, so she knew she'd get by her mother's usual outfit inspection, each time Michelle left the house. FInally, she pulled her brown hair into a tight ponytail, and snaked it through the opening in the back of her favorite Yankee cap, and grabbed the tickets and bounded down the stairs to the kitchen, to join her parents for breakfast.

John Lynch was dressed in a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a navy blue Yankee logo polo shirt, and wore the same favorite hat as Michelle, mementos from their Stadium trip three years prior. He drew in a sharp gasp of breath, as the 5-foot-3 Michelle reached up to the top shelf to get a glass for juice, which caused the tail of her Jeter Jersey to raise above her tightly lycra-encased ass, no signs of panty lines anywhere to be seen.

To Michelle, the trip to Yonkers when by in a flash, as she sat sideways in passenger seat, telling her father all about her new job and the people she worked with, strategically leaving out the details of secretly watching her boss, Julie, fuck her husband J.J., while pretending to be Michelle, and Michelle sucking J.J.'s cock later that evening.

To her father, the trip was excruciatingly long, as he had to manage his hard-on by continually shifting in his seat, while periodically looking over at his daughter, as she excitedly recounted the inner workings of Smith & McGill. With the way Michelle sat sideways in her seat, her left leg bent and tucked under her butt, the lycra stretched even more tightly against her crotch, and the outline of her bare pussy was making a prominent "camel toe" in the material. To make matters even worse (or better?), the gaps between the buttons of her Jeter Jersey would sometimes gape, as she moved her arms to accentuate different parts of the story, giving her father an eyeful of her naked 34B breasts, as they jiggled beneath the pinstriped material.

As they boarded the mostly empty train, things got no better (much better?) for John Lynch, as Michelle sat in the seat opposite him, now with both legs tucked under her butt, again showing off her "camel toe," and the motion of the train causing her braless breasts to jiggle rhythmically within her jersey.

He was never so happy for the 4 block walk from the train station to the Stadium, and finally felt his cock return to normal, as they passed through the turnstiles into "the house that Ruth built."

The game was classic Yankees-Red Sox, as these two teams always played each other hard, regardless of their record or standings within the division. Taking Michelle to the games as an adult was even more fun for John, and a little more expensive, as they both enjoyed a stadium dog, hot pretzel, and a few beers through the game. There were several lead changes and close plays, and each time something good would happen, Michelle would jump up and down, and high five her father, causing him much more excitement than the action on the field. The game ended with a 2-run home run by the Yankees in the bottom of the 9th, breaking the 4-4 tie, and Michelle and John left quickly for the MTA station, as the last train heading North departed 30 minutes after the end of the game.

The early evening air had turned cold after the sun disappeared beyond the horizon, and John hugged his daughter to his body, as they walked to the station, with the throng of people also trying to catch the last train North. They were able to get on the train, but it was standing room only, and the diminutive Michelle had trouble reaching the handstrap to maintain her balance, her jersey lifting above the waistline of her yoga pants, exposing her seemingly naked ass. Her father stood closely behind her, one hand around her waist, and the other holding the handstrap, as the overcrowded train headed out of the station.

The tight conditions, and rhythm of the train, was causing Michelle's ass to rub against the front of her father's shorts, and she could feel his erection growing. She blushed to herself at the naughtiness of the act, and placed her other hand over her father's, which was wrapped across her abdomen holding her at the rib cage.

As the train slowed as it neared the first station, inertia pushed John more tightly to Michelle, and his cock was enveloped between the firm globes of her ass. The train then lurched when coming to a full stop, which caused John's hand to slide up and cover his daughter's left breast, as inertia pushed her back against him.

Michelle felt her father's cock twitch, as his hand covered her breast, and she swallowed a moan at the sudden stimulation on her hard nipple.

"Sorry about that hun," apologized her father from behind her, as they both shifted their positions, and he returned his hand to her side.

"It's okay daddy, it was an accident," Michelle replied, once again covering his hand with hers, and gently nudged it higher, until she felt their hands at the underside of her breast. She was secretly loving the close contact with her father, and wished she could lower her hand to feel how wet it was making her pussy.

Each time the train pulled into a station, the scene replayed itself, with John pushing hard against Michelle's ass, and then his hand slipping to her breast as the train lurched to a halt, and she pressed back against him.

"Ruth, Mantle, Berra," John Smith mentally tried to recite the Yankee Hall of Famers, as he knew there were 6 more stops before Yonkers, and needed to do something to keep from cumming in his pants, from the close contact with his 22-year old daughter.

After the third time, the apologies stopped, and Michelle felt her father's hand linger a bit longer over her breast at each occurrence, the latest time feeling a small pinch of her nipple between his index and middle finger, which caused her pussy to dampen even more.

The train was about half empty by now, but the father and daughter remained standing tightly together, both concerned about exposing potential wet spots on their pants, if they broke apart and took advantage of any of the empty seats.

As the train pulled into the Yonkers station, both John and Michelle were eagerly anticipating the

"accidental" tit grope, and each enjoyed it to the fullest when it actually happened.

Michelle turned to face her father, teasingly rubbing her ass cheek across the tent in his khaki shorts, and standing on her tippy toes to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you daddy," she said, hugging her small frame to his 6-foot body, then added, "this has been the best trip yet."

They climbed into the car and started out on the two and a half hour drive back to Albany. Once again, Michelle tucked her left leg under her butt, and leaned back against the passenger door, and nodded off in the moving car. John would steal a glance at his sleeping daughter, each time the headlights of a passing vehicle would illuminate the interior of the car.

Just as they passed the Rest Area exit, as if her bladder could sense the blue Thruway sign, Michelle woke with a start, and exclaimed, "I gotta pee!"

"Shit hun, we just passed the rest area," John replied, laughing to himself at his daughter's bold announcement, "I told you you should have gone at the station, when I did." While she had been of legal drinking age for over a year, she didn't drink beer that often, and didn't properly plan for its most notable side effect.

"That's not helpful now daddy," an agitated Michelle replied, while squirming in her seat.

'Next Rest Area - 43 Miles' read the equally unhelpful sign, which caused John to burst out laughing, and Michelle to whine in frustration.

"DADDY! It's not funny," she scolded, unabashedly pressing her hands into her crotch, "unless you want me to piss all over your upholstery, you'd better think of something."

Still laughing, John surveyed the highway, which was very sparsely traveled at this time of night, and brought the car to a stop under the next overpass. "Get out and open both doors," he instructed Michelle, "which will shield you from any oncoming traffic."

The urgency of her bladder overcame any concern for her modesty, and Michelle unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. John killed the interior lights, to provide her more privacy, as she pulled her yoga pants down to her knees, and squatted facing the car, between the two open doors.

What seemed like sparse traffic was a completely different story when they were stopped, and the frequency of the oncoming cars was giving Michelle a bad case of "stage fright." John Lynch was being a gentleman, trying to keep his eyes facing forward, but he did sneak a few glances over in between his daughter's spread legs, justifying to himself that he was only checking on her well being, wondering what was taking so long.

Michelle wasn't sure if it would be from embarrassment, or extreme urinary backup, but she was convinced that if she didn't pee soon, she was going to die. The loud blast of the horn of the 18-wheeler passing this familiar scene startled Michelle into action, and the pressure that had built up behind her urethra, caused a large arc of urine to shoot up from her crotch, directly hitting the balled up yoga pants that were stretched between her knees.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT," Michelle exclaimed, as she was unable to cut off her stream before the white material was entirely soaked.

"What's wrong honey?" John asked sympathetically, as he looked over and saw Michelle's urgent stream still soaking her yoga pants as it splashed down to the pavement below.

"DADDY!" an almost crying Michelle admonished, causing John to snap his gaze away from his pissing daughter, "I pissed all over my yoga pants...what do I do NOW?"

Popping the trunk release, John came up with the best plan he could, given the circumstances.

"There are some plastic bags in the trunk that I use in case Chico poops when I take him for runs in the park," John instructed, "you can take off your wet pants and put them in one of the bags, and we'll wash them when we get home." Adding with a laugh, "Derek will cover your privates for the rest of the trip home," referring to the long front and back tails on the authentic Yankee jersey she was wearing.

John hopped out of the car and brought one of the grocery bags to the still squatting Michelle, and mock pretended to shield his eyes as he handed it off to her. Michelle made quick work of stripping off the wet yoga pants, and wiped her legs down with a few napkins from the glove compartment, before crawling back into the car, and pulling the jersey tails down to protect her modesty.

She assumed the familiar comfortable position, left leg tucked under her butt, and leaned against the passenger door again before falling back to sleep.

John's cock was rock hard in his pants, knowing that his sleeping daughter only was naked from the waist down, and the lights would reflect off her bare, milky white thigh each time another vehicle would pass them. Checking that she was still sleeping, he was rubbing himself over his pants, thinking how the object of his fantasies was right there within arm's reach.

Michelle shifted several times as she slept, obviously lost in a very active dream, which caused the front tail of the shirt to ride up her legs, until John could see the bottom of her pussy, as it disappeared within the crack of her ass. This emboldened John, who reached over and lifted the shirt higher, exposing her full crotch to his view, including the small patch of pubic hair neatly trimmed above her clit.

John was losing all control at the sight, and now smell of the object of his desire, and he let his hand brush up and down the inside of her left thigh, which caused Michelle to shift in her sleep again, spreading her legs wider, as if to invite his fingers to explore further North.

Michelle's dream turned to the activities from the night before, and she started to get horny at the memory of rubbing herself to those intense orgasms, while envisioning making love to her father. Thinking she was safely in her room, Michelle let her own hand drop to her crotch, and started to rub her exposed clit, while enjoying her dream.

Seeing his daughter masturbating herself in her sleep drove John over the edge, and he shifted in his seat, and pulled his steel hard cock out of his pants, masturbating right along with her, while keeping one eye on the mostly empty road.

The reflection of the headlights in the eyes of the deer standing on the shoulder of the road startled the distracted John, and he swerved the car to the left to avoid it. The sudden movement of the car woke Michelle from her dream, and she quickly looked around the car, trying to figure out where she was, as it clearly was not her bedroom.

Neither father nor daughter spoke, as Michelle's eyes darted between her exposed crotch, her father's exposed cock, and his eyes, as John's focus shifted between the road and his daughter's eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julie Covington McGill Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds