• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Wives and Lovers Ch. 02

Wives and Lovers Ch. 02

12

WARNING TO READERS - This is a long, rambling story and VERY British which has been divided into several parts for ease of editing and reading. The individual parts will make more sense if read in sequence as they follow straight on chronologically.

Most, but not all chapters contain some sexually explicit sections and the story has a strong theme of taboo family relationships and adultery which some readers may find disturbing and might wish to cease reading now...

GF

*****

Chapter Two - My Wife, Her Mother and The Seven Sisters

My dreams that night were muddled and highly erotic cinematic scenes of being seduced and repeatedly fucked by beautiful identical twins, except that they were not twins, they were my gorgeous wife and her equally fabulous mother. Their wonderful luscious bodies remained the same but their faces kept changing randomly.

In my frantic vivid dream I could not tell them apart and was unable to tell which of their hot and sensual bodies I was caressing and which of them were servicing my rigid prick. My conscious mind was trying to break into my dream world warning me that I was on the verge of having a wet dream for the first time in nearly thirty years so real was the fabulously erotic fantasy. One of my wonderful companions, my wife or my mother-in-law was giving me the most extraordinary blow-job ever, I could not tell which I could only feel the hot wetness of her mouth and the tightness of her lips around my prick and the sensual tickling of her long blonde hair which was spread in a cascade of silkiness across my stomach and thighs.

The urgency of my need to ejaculate dragged me into the conscious world, my eyes cracked open and acknowledged the early morning light filtering in through the half opened bedroom curtains. I really did not want to wake. I did not want that sensuous, erotic dream to end... and it didn't. It was no longer a dream, it was real. The hot wet mouth enclosing and sucking gently on my prick was real, the feathery coverlet of blonde hair across my loins was real as was the top of the blonde head which I could see and feel bobbing up and down my throbbing erection.

For a moment I was totally confused and disorientated. It took a few seconds for me to realise that I was naked on Chrissy's bed, in her bedroom in the family home, surrounded by all her childhood memorabilia and shelves of medical books and journals.

Naked was no shock. I have always slept in the nude since leaving boarding school where all boys were required to wear sensible pyjamas at night and it was mandatory to always don a dressing gown if leaving their dormitories or rooms. The rule had been installed in 1939 following a night-time incident involving several naked boys and the school matron in the senior common room. The boys appear to have come away from the event deliriously happy, the matron content and smiling and no real harm was done, but the story inevitably leaked and complaints were received from parents... well mothers at any rate. It was probably inevitable that one of the lads involved, probably the ring leader, was my infamous uncle Frederick Felix, already gaining a reputation for disgraceful antics at a tender age. I had hated those naff pyjamas and couldn't wait for the freedom to dress or go naked as I pleased night or day.

Bloody hell! I could see the top of that blonde head, the silken spread of her tresses and a smooth expanse of white skin nestled between my open legs and rounded firm buttocks draped over the end of the bed. In my semi-waking state I really could not distinguish if this was Chrissy or her mother and frankly my prick didn't care a flying fuck.

To my utter dismay the warmth withdrew from around my manhood and she raised her face with a shake of her head causing her golden tresses to fan out and float down to settle in a sleek cowl around her face and shoulders.

"Good morning sleepy-head..." Chrissy smiled. Her lips were slightly pink from the massaging they had given my prick, her eyes were sparking with fun and her voice full of mischief. "This 'pleasure-monster' has been keeping me company whilst you have been snoring your bloody head off..."

I had no objections to that...I just silently prayed that I had not been talking in my sleep and calling out for the wrong woman. I have always been very meticulous about remembering girl's names, but I did fuck-up once whilst making love to a fellow Cambridge student and nearly got myself castrated when my fiery Brazilian bed fellow took violent exception to being called by the wrong name. I remember name her now...Bianca Costa a name indelibly imprinted on my memory.

Chrissy's small delicate hand encircled my still rock hard morning erection and start of move up and down the length and then she resumed her supine position between my legs and I felt her mouth close around the end of my tool the tip of her tongue lightly caressing my penis cap, My already throbbing member sprang to full erection forcing the head deeper into her hot mouth and I started to groan softly and rested my hands on the top of her head as I pushed forward slightly trying to thrust further into her mouth but she held me back and just gently ran her tongue around my penis cap and flicked the tip of her tongue into the highly sensitive eye of the snake. I thought that I was going to explode, and remember thinking that I should warn her but she seemed to anticipate my readiness and pulled back.

"Oh no, my darling... Not before breakfast!" She chuckled and wriggled up my body until her soft open pussy was poised over the tip of my prick and used her fist to guide the throbbing glans to the opening of her vagina slithering wetly through the moist warm lips of her swollen labia. With a single violent thrust she impaled herself hard onto the full length of my erection causing us both to gasp with the unexpected surge of pleasure. My prick felt swollen and hard beyond endurance and so enlarged that I was sure I was filling her all the way up to her throat.

"Oh Fuck! Chrissy... That is wonderful..." I gasped and started to move inside her with small upward thrusts causing the head of my penis to throb and tingle with every push.

"This is for not coming to bed and fucking me to sleep last night..." She growled and commenced bouncing up and down energetically on my prick.

Bloody Hell! But she was fucking me! And it was fabulous! I was still half asleep and was happy to let her take the lead and do all the work, what is the point of having a young, energetic and over sexed wife if you can't take the odd morning off to just lay back and enjoy her. It was a wonderful way to awake and start the day but as the pleasure increased so did my need to participate fully in our lovemaking.

I ran my hands up and down her silk skinned back, gently squeezed her buttocks and then brought both hands sliding upwards to cup her beautiful rounded breasts so like her mother's and thumbed her nipples until they were hard hot little nubs. Chrissy's teats always became engorged incredibly quickly and stood out prominently like a child's fingertip I would guess that they were slightly longer then Margot's but otherwise the tits of mother and daughter felt and looked exactly the same.

I could wait no longer and started to plough into her my upward thrusts lifting her off of the mattress and she leaned backwards her hands on my thighs behind her to achieve the maximum penetration. Chrissy let out a deep, satisfied, throaty moan as I thrust hard deep into her hot, wet love tunnel, already flooded with the sex juices from her arousal. and then slowly lowered herself down impaling herself even further onto my erection and started to rotate and swivel her hips, pussy-wanking me.

"Oh God...YES Chrissy!" I howled totally forgetting that we were not alone in the house.

Her pussy was incredibly hot and tight and moist around my swollen prick. Perhaps not as tight as her mother's pussy had been last night but then I had given that some thought and I suspected that Margot was not sexually active on a regular basis where-as Chrissy and I were fucking at every opportunity.

I knew that I needed to release and knew that it would be soon, I just couldn't hold on any longer, so I took a firm hold of her waist and started to slide her up and down on my shaft, only thrusting at the last inch. Suddenly without warning she stiffened and then her, her pussy seemed to clench and ripple around my prick and I thrust hard upwards as she let out a long throaty moan and pushed herself down. I couldn't hold back any more and my load gushed into her. I felt Chrissy going limp and then she flopped down on top of me her face buried in my throat causing me to tingle all over as she planted tiny little hot kisses on my sensitive neck.

"Breakfast..." She whispered in my ear after a couple of minutes.

"THAT wasn't breakfast?" I grinned. We both laughed and rolled about on the bed some more just teasing and kissing each other.

"Get showered and dressed... We need to go down for breakfast with the others...Mummy will be waiting..." She hissed and I watched her neat round arse disappearing into the bathroom and heard the bolt on the door snick... Obviously we were taking separate showers this morning... Probably just as well if we were expected at the breakfast table.

*

By the time that I was showered and dressed and made my way downstairs, the dining room table was already laid up and Chrissy and Margot were preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Margot," I said poking my head through the kitchen door. She didn't look up from the pan of bacon and sausages that she was frying on the hob but raised a hand in a sort of backward wave to acknowledge my appearance.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"The important ones are here in the kitchen.." Chrissy said pointedly. "If you want to eat in this house you have to work for it..." She handed me two covered dishes. "Take these through to the dining room and then come back for the eggs and the toast."

"My but aren't we the little bossy-boots this morning..." I heard Margot say to her daughter, "you aren't normally this bright and chirpy before breakfast... Maybe being married suits you?"

We had breakfast as soon as Gail and Todd put in an appearance. He looked hung-over and probably was and Gail looked as if she had been sucking lemons, I guessed that they had already been squabbling this morning.

"So what are we all planning to do today?" Margo asked cheerfully. "I have already earmarked Felix as my partner for lunch...he has promised to let me play with his sports car..." She had seated herself next to me again with Gail on my other side and laid her hand lightly on my arm in confirmation of ownership.

I smiled weakly but was having difficulty looking her in the eyes after our impromptu romp last night. I am not sure what I had expected from Margot that morning. She was still very friendly and treated me like family, like I was Chrissy's husband and nothing more, I guess that I was looking for some sort of indication, a sign perhaps as to exactly what our future relationship was likely to be. Shagging with my mother-in-law last night had been good...much more than good and I wanted to experience that again, experience her again but I was looking for some hint from Margo that last night had not just been a one-time thing to be put aside and forgotten this morning.

"As you have already kidnapped my husband...again, Mummy," Chrissy grinned. "Gail and I are going to drive over to visit Auntie Kathleen and Uncle Bob, and will then probably go into Aylesbury to do some shopping... I haven't been in a real English Marks and Spencer for nearly six months."

"Don't forget that Good Friday is a bank holiday and the shops close at five o'clock..." Margot warned.

"Oh, we were planning to see some old friends later and get supper out...we probably won't be back until after the bars close..." Chrissy added. "Can you feed the 'Hungry Horse' for me, Mummy?" That was one of her pet names for me... why do women think that it is strange and inconvenient that most men want to eat on a regular basis not just nibble periodically?

"I suppose that we will be able to cook something up together...I won't let him go unsatisfied." Margot said and I felt her foot nudge mine beneath the table. Oh Fuck! It was starting all over again... but the prospect gave me a thrill of anticipation and a tingling in the balls. I guess that I had my answer... it wasn't over yet!

Todd scraped his chair back and stood preparing to go to the door. "Just so you know..." He said petulantly, "I am going up to town to my club...I shall probably stay the night... If fact I may not be back until Sunday...!"

"Bull-shit!" Margo whispered to me behind her hand. "He would never be accepted by a real Gentleman's Club... he has a membership at the fitness centre at the Goring and just books into the hotel for a couple of nights... "

I thought it would be a bit indiscreet to mention my membership of the Oxford and Cambridge Club in Pall Mall. I am not really a 'Gentleman's Club' type but I was put up for membership and seconded by old friends of Uncle Frederick as his replacement and it would have been churlish to refuse the honour when to my surprise I was accepted.

By the time that he had exited the door and reached the bottom of the stairs Gail had already caught up with him and we could hear them bickering and swearing at each other as they went up to their room.

*

I had brought the MG around to the front of the house and was leaning against the driver's door when Margo emerged from the house. Chrissy and Gail had already departed in the big black BMW 5 Series, I had guessed wrong the power car belonged to Gail not to her husband who must have been driving the missing VW.

Margo had changed from the jeans and sweater she had worn for breakfast and was dressed in a pale blue body hugging polo necked jumper which emphasised her full breasts and waspish waist over white Capri trousers with pale blue canvas deck shoes. She had put on a white silk headscarf Audrey Hepburn style and looked very sexy and alluring and had added a thick quilted gilet for warmth. It was a mild spring day but the weather at Easter is notoriously unpredictable and driving in an open topped car can be chilly even on the warmest days.

"Lunch!" She announced holding aloft a wicker picnic basket, "There is a flask of coffee and a half bottle of wine..." She leaned over and put the hamper into the rear of the car wedging it firmly behind the driver's seat. Bent over, her neat arse in those tight white trousers was so tempting...but... with a great effort I restrained myself.

I held out the keys and gestured that she should drive. It was the first time that I had ever done that! Nobody, but nobody ever got to drive that car except my mechanic, not even Gabby and certainly none of my past girlfriends or paramours. Why I should make that unprecedented gesture now completely mystified me... but I had done it...and I would stand by it!

"Thank you sweetheart, but no!" Margot smiled. Maybe she guessed or maybe Chrissy had told her that I had refused to let her drive down the previous day. "If you want a drink or two with lunch then I will drive home...but I shall be quite happy as a passenger."

"You might revise that opinion after you have experienced my driving!" I chuckled. "You may have to jiggle that a bit...it sticks..." I added pointing to the passenger door handle.

She raised her eyebrows and gave me an arched smile when the door opened first time, without hanging and snicked closed softly as she slid into the passenger seat.

I slapped playfully at the steering wheel, "You sneaky, treacherous little bitch!" I swore at the car with a chuckle. "That is the first time in ten years that door has opened without a hitch...how did you do that Margo?"

"The woman's touch, I guess," she grinned. "Anything else you need me to fix for you?"

"Er...perhaps not whilst I'm driving, but I am sure I can think of something for later..." I replied. We were flirting again. I guess that we both proposed to start the day as we intended to continue. "So where to...if I'm going to drive you can choose the destination and be navigator."

"Well, tradition says that gentlemen with flashy cars usually whisk ladies off to Brighton... do you fancy Brighton?"

Brighton was about a 75 mile drive down the dual carriageway but could be a nice 2 hour cruise if we took the scenic route via Guildford and Horsham, we could have lunch at one of the many picnic areas along the coast and then trundle back via Chichester and Woking and maybe pick up afternoon tea at Windsor.

I hadn't been out in the MG for a spin in the countryside for ages and it was great just rolling along the B roads and back roads which even on a Bank Holiday were relatively clear of traffic and I was discreetly able to put my foot down and open the old girl up for short stretches.

Margot was the perfect passenger. Her joy at just being in the car was palpable. She appreciated vintage sports cars and didn't attempt to hold a conversation or chatter inanely she just enjoyed the experience with the occasional giggle or burst of happy laughter. She was a joy to be with and she was a joy to observe. I watched her constantly out of the corner of my eye, memorising every expression of her beautiful face and the way that her hair swept back and fluttered in the breeze when she whipped her scarf away as the speedometer touched 100mph and laughed with sheer excitement.

Sharing her enjoyment was an erotic experience in itself without the additional stimulation of her hand resting on my knee or the glint of lust that I could see if our eyes met. It was that same feeling of sexual excitement that I got from being with her daughter and watching her enjoy the sights of Rome at Christmas, just being with either of these woman was the most incredible turn-on.

Many women had sat in that passenger seat next to me and quite a few had ultimately been seduced by the experience of a ride in the little convertible but right then I would not have been able to recall one of their faces or one of their names if offered a thousand pounds, Margot's presence had totally exorcized their ghosts from my memory.

Brighton, as you would expect on a Good Friday Bank Holiday was packed with holiday makers and day trippers and so we cruised along Marine Parade to catch sight of the sea and out again on Marine Drive and the South Coast Road to West Dean and the Seven Sisters Country Park and parked up off Seaford head in view of the famous picturesque chalk cliffs for lunch.

I always carry a waterproof backed tartan wool picnic blanket in the boot of the car, not that I really have that many picnics but I have always found that a thick blanket and a couple of cushions are essential equipment when engaged in motorised seduction. By the time that I had spread the blanket in the grass in a sheltered spot away from the road shielded with a crescent of low bushes, Margot had opened the picnic hamper and was laying out foil wrappers of cheese and ham bridge rolls and chicken drumsticks on the upturned lid of the basket which reversed to form an efficient little table keeping the food away from the army of ants which always seem to descend on unwary picnickers and was opening the half bottle of Rothschild Mouton Cadet and dividing it between two tumblers. She handed one to me and we stood leaning against the side of the car looking out to sea at the bright blue sky and puffy white clouds bracketed to our left by the distinctive white chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters. She slipped her free arm affectionately through mine and squeezed it lightly. I had the same comfortable feeling of rightness being with Margo as I felt with Chrissy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Wives and Lovers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds