• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Literotica Authors 02: silkstockingslover

Literotica Authors 02: silkstockingslover

I am conducting a series of interviews with authors on Literotica, this is the second in the series, with the author silkstockingslover. I have reached out to a variety of authors, some of who have been on the site for a while, others who are newer, but all write stories that I admire. I hope you enjoy the series, please feel free to send me your feedback, including suggestions of some of your favorite authors you would like to see interviewed. These are the words of the authors themselves; I have only conducted a light edit for formatting, typos, and consistency.

*

Is there anything about you and your background, beyond what is in your Literotica profile, that you would like your readers to know about you?

That is a tough question. The balance between my real life and my Literotica life is always tricky. I'm married (believe it or not), my husband doesn't know I do this (believe it or not) and I write everywhere (I have stories going on my iPad, my phone and my laptop). In many ways my addiction is writing.

On that note, it should be obvious I'm an attention slut. I like comments, I like emails... including the negative ones. Of course, the ones that don't call me names or wish I was dead (those do entertain on occasion, though).

And yes, I wear stockings almost every day, usually pantyhose or thigh highs, although I own a garter belt and stockings and even a pair of crotchless pantyhose. I like wearing all kinds. For those that hate pantyhose, check out an ass in pantyhose!!! Or caress a nice ass in pantyhose.

That said, I am not a big fan of heels, they hurt my back and I'm incredibly clumsy. I mean I've tripped over sidewalk cracks, LOL. I do love to walk around in my nylon-clad feet and love having them massaged or sucked.

Do you remember when you first discovered that you liked reading erotic literature? How did this come about?

Honestly, it was when I first discovered the Internet (I remember actually being taught the Internet, that is how old I am) and wondering what I could find. I found everything. I mostly watched porn, but then found a mind control site called "mcstories" or something like that and liked the idea of being made a bimbo through mind control. Slowly but surely I got more intrigued in erotica.

When did you first begin writing your own erotic literature? What prompted you to write your own?

It was quite a few years ago now. I was bored, hubby was out of town and I thought that some stories had cool plots, but were poorly written. I figured I'd give it a go. Of course, when I read my early stories now I cringe at the lack of character development and moving right into sex scenes. I've considered rewriting "A Perfect Fall" for example, thinking that could have been a very good story.

How do you develop the ideas for your stories? What are muses - your own life experiences, other stories that you've read, other media, random thoughts?

I oddly don't develop stories per se. I get an idea (often my own fantasies, fan fantasies of Lit's story ideas and go from there). Of course many porn videos can inspire as well as they often have hot scenes and twisted ideas but always get to the sex too quickly. I like the slow burn; when I write I tease myself for hours, refusing to come until I am done writing. As I have learned, once I do come I lose interest in writing.

Do you ever collaborate on your stories with other authors, or with editors? If so, please tell us a little about your collaborative process?

I have collaborated on illustrated stories and with fans as I write their fantasies or true stories. That said, I'm a control freak and I always take their outlines and then just see where the story goes. Truthfully, I never have an ending plot in mind, I let the characters drive the story.

Most readers read erotica in order to be aroused, and many (hopefully!) are also looking for a good plot. How do you balance the need for plot in your stories with the "hotness" factor necessary to get attention on Literotica?

That is the hardest part to learn. Too much character and readers get bored; too quick to sex and readers are not invested in the characters. They say that 2-3 Lit pages is the right length, but I usually just write until the story is complete. If I write six pages or more I get complaints it is too long; if I write a one-page Lit story I get complaints it is too short. Not a lot, by the way, but it does happen.

When you're not busy writing your own stories, what are you favorite kinds of stories to read on Literotica, and why?

Lesbian (what turns me on), interracial (black cock and pussy turn me on), and gay (the idea of a straight guy sucking cock has always intrigued me). I also like themes of mind control, bimbofication, blackmail and submission, and of course, anything with nylons.

Many readers wonder about the sex lives of the authors they like reading. We all know that most stories on Literotica are fantasy, but is there a window into your own sexual being that you'd like to share with our readers?

I like to think every story of mine (well most) have some hints of me. In truth, I am a submissive by nature, I love sucking cock, I love eating pussy, I love wearing nylons, I love to be told what to do, I love to please and I love to fuck. That said, my writing life is a lot more exciting than my real life.

Anything else about you that you would like your readers to know?

I guess it's about sequels. I wrote an essay earlier on my philosophy of sequels, which I should rewrite. But the reality is I like writing sequels and visiting old characters, but I have so many popular stories now that it is hard to make time. So I often base it on the most reads (over 200,000), the highest scores (at least 4.50), and the most comments (when a story hits 1,000 comments I feel compelled to usually go back to it).

Sequels are harder to write though as the main character development is done, so it's about making it still interesting to the reader and not just a stroke story.

Thanks silkstockingslover!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Literotica Authors 02: silkstockingslover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 578 milliseconds