• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Online Dating

Online Dating

Note: All characters in all my stories are over the age of 18. Leanne is 29.

*****

She'd messaged him online after noticing his username "BlackStallion666", something had attracted her to the cocky, arrogant yet subtle twist about his online persona. Leanne typed out a quick message and before long he'd responded with not one, but four replies.

Speedily they'd moved their communications to another platform of social media and were conversing via unhealthily intense phone calls. She knew he was potentially dangerous, especially when he began asking her to breathe in a strange hypnotic way with him 'to steam off some grunt' as he put it. Here was a psycho if ever she'd come across one but she was captivated nevertheless. Sharing breath.

They spoke for hours, and it felt so familiar. She recognised his tactics - the change in the tone of his voice, use of embedded commands whether he was consciously aware of it or not - he was trying to program her mind. Leanne felt so intoxicatingly attracted to this marvellous being.

His photos were fairly standard and vain, but the arrogance was appealing nevertheless. Soon he'd admitted he was cheating on his girlfriend and had hatched a scheming plot of revenge on her yet was fucking her anyhow until his scheme came to fruition. This should have been enough for Leanne usually to use the block function on her messaging service. Generally she was good at filtering out the jumped up idiots (so she told herself). This one however crept through into her psyche, beyond her conscious mind and she found herself wanting to continue their connection.

Resistance was futile, though she tried with every bone of her typically vanilla innocence to resist his charms and hold back. At the very least until he was proven true and worthy of her attention... beyond admiration of his physique. He'd written he was seeking mental stimulation and so was she. That was harmless enough she told herself toying with her long wavy brown hair.

Before long things had progressed, every moral fibre in her being ached against it but she was under his spell. Leanne found herself after a few first date drinks walking back to his city apartment with him.

"Do you know what you're coming here for?" He asked as he gazed into her soul through those green eyes he'd been initially attracted to on her profile. She didn't answer, but carried on towards the door. It had been so long and she was ready, even if it was going to result in simply a one night affair. Her pussy needed to feel some cock again, and vanilla just wasn't going to cut it after tasting his peculiarity. This tall black stranger was everything but vanilla.

He closed the door behind her and lifted her up onto the kitchen counter. He didn't say a word and she was stunned to find him pushing her dress up around her waist, tugging her panties aside. She gasped in shock as his big black hands groped her pussy and he slipped a finger inside. She was so wet that it slid in easily and she began flowing more, turned on by his boldness. "Ahhh" a moan escaped her lips.

Another finger was probing inside her pussy now. He put a finger to her lips and growled sternly "You're not going to say I've fucking raped you, are you?"

Tears stung in her eyes at the heartlessness of his remark and she shook her head vigorously. She could leave now, she should leave now... but Leanne didn't want to. Internally disgusted with herself she realised her juices were flowing from her pussy more and beginning to trickle down her thigh as he finger fucked her. Why was she turned on by the idea of him raping her?

He noticed how profusely her pussy had begun to cream upon his fingers and lifted her size 16 body as if it was merely a feather, carrying her to the bedroom. He shoved her against the wall, bruising her shoulder as he did so. She went to cry out but was stopped by his full lips passionately kissing her soft pink mouth. "You know why you came here" he whispered aggressively through kisses.

Her mind began to wander to how it would feel if he had his tongue in her pussy. The way he was kissing her felt like it would feel good down there. Fingers twisted around his dreadlocks, she began to bite on his neck and claw at his scalp yet he wasn't even flinching. Like a demon possessed the black stallion threw her onto the bed.

"Take your clothes off" he ordered unzipping his jeans. The usually innocent mother, who did school runs, cross stitch, and was a teachers pet at anything she put her mind to, was obeying as though she was a slut. A nervous slut, but nevertheless a slut. Leanne had never done a one night stand in her life and she didn't even know if this was potentially one.

Emotions rushed through her body-arousal, humiliation and desire all churned into an exotic cocktail inside. She knelt on the bed beside him as he stood over her with a meaty black girth heavily weighing down on her bruised shoulder. Their eyes met "Do you know your place?" he thundered at her.

"My place?" she squeaked.

"Your place is beneath me, on your knees at my feet, looking up" he replied coldly. Her mind raced with fear at what was happening, was he going to rape her? She wanted it, she'd come willingly and she was still aching for some black dick. She noticed he was rock hard and dripping pre-cum from his erection.

Something inside her took over and from her voice came a little girly tone, reminding her of painful blocked out childhood memories. "Daddy?" Leanne had fallen, bowed at his feet, raising her head to seek his approval.

"Yes, Princess" he replied, his tone was suddenly loving and gentle.

"Please don't hurt me daddy, I'll be a good girl for you" purred Leanne. He seemed pleased and dropped his trousers revealing thick powerful quads. Although she knew he worked out, she didn't expect quite so much definition. It was artwork on human form. His top came off too and he was predictably ripped. Leanne felt small, she was usually conscious of her motherly figure, content with it but would prefer the lights out type of awareness. Cellulite and stretch marks were accepted but not something she could flaunt freely. Next to him, she felt tiny. He might be fucked up but his body held god-like proportions. Scars marked his body too, erasing all thought of her own.

"I'm going to have to work your pussy princess, you wont be a baby and cry will you?" She didn't answer and spread her legs wide open, lying on her back ready to be filled up. She was writhing demonically in anticipation and begged him not to use a condom. "I need your seed, I need Nigger seed to flood me" shrieked Leanne desperately.

It had become a surreal experience, she would never utter such a word even in private, yet she was calling this man who she'd barely known a few hours in the flesh a Nigger as he pressed his cock against the lips of her hairy white pussy. "Call me that again" he demanded. It wasn't possible to say it again on its own so she went for "Nigger Daddy... fill me up with your cum. Please, I am begging you"

He pushed the head of his sticky circumcised fuckpipe into her pussy feeling her warmth. It wasn't possible to go any further in the moment, he realised she would be broken if he did right away and he held back pausing it there. "We spoke about this" he told her. "I'm going to have to work that little pussy for a few days". Leanne shivered, flooded with a combination of both fear and ecstasy at the thought that she wasn't going to be leaving this man's apartment for days.

The psychotic strangeness of his persona was evident, clouding the atmosphere as he went to the door and locked it, turned off his phone and hers. He tied her hair back and handcuffed her to his bed.

Three days later they emerged from the room, Leanne's wrists sore. Her legs were so weak she could barely stand up, and her mind completely blown - he'd raged, he'd hurt her, he'd stretched her in ways she wasn't going to recover from, he'd ensured that no other man would ever be able to fulfil her needs sexually again. Yet somehow he'd done it without losing control entirely and slaughtering her.

She was marked now. The pleasure and responsibility of "Nigger Daddy" for eternity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Online Dating

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds