• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Revenge Fuck: Lily's Punishment

Revenge Fuck: Lily's Punishment

I stood outside the swinging doors, I could hear a muffled noise from inside, murmuring and chattering. The anticipation had been building, I felt slightly nervous now. The thought of seeing her again made me feel sick. I paused, rolling up my shirt sleeves around my forearms, took a deep breath and stepped into the room with baited breath.

The noise flooded me instantly, dozens of faces, some recognisable, some not. People all around, old classmates, friends, people I hadn't spoken to in years, people whose names I had forgotten - strangers now. 'What did I care for them?' They walked around me, spoke in huddles, laughed and shouted. I took a glass of champagne from the table. I walked intently through the room, scanning like a predator. I caught a few women's gazes but they were not who I was looking for. Maybe she wasn't here. I felt relieved and began to laugh and talk with a few old classmates as I made small talk.

"How've you been?"

"How're you doing?"

"So good to see you again!"

"You haven't changed!"

Soon I was bored, the conversations all started and ended the same way. The same questions repeated over and over. The same answers given over and over again. Like a broken record looping the same old track, fake smiles and fake congratulations, fake friends... fake over saturation. I'd finished two glasses of champagne and was dying for a cigarette. Boredom throbbed through me. 'Where the fuck was she anyway?'

Then I saw her. Lily. She stood in a corner of the room, I recognised her form instantly, the beautiful long dark mane, her olive skin, the way she held her head, unmistakeable even now. 'How many years had it been? Ten?' At least from behind she had not changed, her slim figure still as perfect as it had been when we were 17, the slight curves sung through the black dress. She sipped from a glass, tanned fingers nimble around the crystal, laughed, that fake laugh she always did and touched her companion, a suited man, on the arm. I felt the old twang inside. I could recognise the movements. A spark of anger and jealousy and bitterness flashed through me. Fuck. 'Why did I come here?' Fuck. 'What did I think was going to happen?' She leaned in to kiss him. My glass shattered in my hand. Broken shards of crystal gleamed from the floor. I looked around confused. A puddle of champagne spread out on the marble floor.

Everyone looked around. "My bad." I put my hands up laughing. Lily turned around, her eyes widened with surprise, dark amber honeyed by the light. I thought a smile flickered across her face briefly, perhaps it was a trick of the light. We held eye contact for a second I was sure she recognised me but her face was stone cold - a poker face, she turned away. The crowd went back to their talking and their laughing. She continued as though she had never seen me. Could she have forgotten me?

Troubled I stepped out through the doors into the duskiness of the evening. The streetlamps weren't on yet and the street was dark, shadows blurring into hazy shapes along the empty road. I lit a cigarette and felt the warm smoke in my lungs, inhaled - exhaled, blowing rings into the eve. There was no one else here. I watched the red ring burn in the dusk. Fuck. I couldn't get her out of my head. They say you never forget your first love. 'How many girls had there been since?' I'd lost count. But still she haunted my mind, still she crept into my dreams. Part of me had hoped she'd be ugly, had hoped she'd changed and grown old. Had hoped it would break the spell. But it hadn't. The desire ran deeper and stronger. Kindled anew by the sight of her.

The door opened behind me. I knew it was Lily without even looking.

"Hi excuse me. Do you have a cigarette?" Her voice was softer than I remembered.

I turned to her and stood up.

"Yeah." Handed her a cigarette, lit it.

"Do I know you? You look familiar." The smile is there, dimples carved into her cheeks. The coyness, the taunting. Fucking bitch.

"I think so. Have we met before?"

"I don't know." She blew smoke into my face through gorged lips. Teasing brat.

"Who are you with?" I tried to keep my voice nonchalant.

"My fiancé... Sorry, what's your name?" She waved her ringed hand at me. Her eyes lit up. And she knew and I knew. The anger rose in me again like a demon.

I slapped her across the face. The crack echoed into the night. It was harder than I wanted it to be, I felt the energy rushing through my body. Her head whipped sideways from the impact. She stood in silence, stunned or shocked, cradling her face with her hands. Even when we had been together and she begged me to spank her, I had never hit her that hard. I let her stand like that for five seconds that felt like an eternity. Already the faint outline of my fingers blossomed across her blood rushed cheek. I reached out to her and ran my fingers through her hair stroking it behind her ear, gently. Then leaned in and whispered.

"Do you know my name now?"

She looked up, her eyes were wet. Her lashes dark and beautiful.

"Uhuh." She nodded gently. And I wanted her so badly. I felt myself growing hard. The pressing bulge against my trousers. I pulled her into me and kissed her angrily. Her lips were soft, the taste of smoke still strong. I bit her bottom lip hard enough to make her wince as she pulled away.

"Do you know my name now?"

"Yes." She nodded again. "But I have a fiancé. Please we shouldn't." Her eyes were wide now. The mark on her face was bright red, my fingers outlined on her cheek.

"There's lot of things I shouldn't do. But I do them anyway."

I pulled her into me again tracing my fingers down her back as I embraced her. She smelt so good. The curve of her spine, so delicate, she trembled as my fingers grazed her skin. Her breasts pushed against my chest, I could feel her breathing, heavy, the pulsing of her heart, the fluttering, the panting. Her dress was tight, my hands ran down the slope of her ass, I shimmied up her dress revealing her tight rear, the skin was paler, soft and smooth. Her small thong all that hid her modesty.

"Please... Stop... Anyone could come out here." She moaned.

I grabbed her by her long brown her. Fingers entwined with her brunette mane, and yanked her roughly into a dark alley. She stumbled after me, high heels stuttering against the concrete. Rubbish littered the floor, old fag ends and cardboard boxes.

My right hand wrapped around her throat as I pushed her back against the wall. My left gave a rough pull on the thong upwards between her legs, she squirmed in discomfort. Her brown eyes staring deeply into mine.

"I bet you're soaking wet. You haven't changed at all, you're still a submissive little slut aren't you."

She tried to muster some defiance. "No. I'm not like that anymore. Please." Her voice cracked and in the whimpering, I heard her desire. There was no lying possible. I knew she would be dripping wet. Still, it was too soon to end her misery.

"Why did you come out then? You wanted this. Lily, you wanted this. You need to know that. I didn't force you follow me out here." I stared into her eyes.

Still one of my hands was around her throat. She felt so vulnerable beneath my grip, her neck fragile, her life between my fingertips. I traced a finger down her thong, still wedged uncomfortably into her cunt. It was damp and sodden from her juices. I lingered downwards and felt her pussy, puffy, clenching at the fabric. She writhed beneath my hands, warm and wet.

"What a beautiful slit for a beautiful slut." I pushed my middle finger and the fabric of her thong into her wet hole. The defiance in her eyes died.

"Fuck." She managed to whimper. Tears trickled down, black bleeding mascara against her red cheeks. She looked so beautiful, the fear and the tears and the primal desire mingled on her face.

I pulled my soaking wet finger from her slit. "You're gushing sweetie." I held it up to her mouth. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Taste yourself."

There was a moment's hesitation then she did, her tongue was soft as it rolled over my finger.

"Good girl." I licked her saliva and juice off my finger and kissed her on the cheek, releasing her throat from my grip. I looked at her trembling, she wanted me now.

"Squat on the floor. You're going to suck me now and if you do a good job you'll get your reward." There was no hesitation this time. She hitched her black dress around her waist and squatted awkwardly in her high heels amid the detritus of the alleyway. She unzipped my trousers, I hadn't even realised how hard I was. She noticed it too and for the first time I saw her smile. Her dimpled cheeks silhouetted in the dusk.

Her gorged lips kissed the tip. She began slowly at first. Tongue circling expertly, she'd improved since last time. She knew it too. Her coy smile was back. Her slender tanned fingers slowly rubbing up and down on the shaft. I moaned. Leaning back against the wall.

A gust of wind blew rubbish through the alley.

"I feel like a really classy whore." She said and laughed.

She sped up, going deeper and harder. Desperately suckling on my cock. I looked down at her. She was so good, completely in control. Her amber eyes twinkled mischievously. She winked at me and I almost came. I almost lost control. Fuck.

"Fuck. Lily. Fuck. Stop."

"Are you sure?" She gave a long suck and I felt my knees weakening.

"Stop. Fuck. I won't be able to fuck you if you keep going."

She stopped at that and I helped her back up. I kissed her now hungrily. There was a savage passion in her embrace too. I pulled her into me. She scratched at my back with her nails. Fucking bitch. I needed her. I wanted her. I turned her roughly and pushed her face against the wall. One hand gripped her long brown hair, the other pulled her thong down to her knees. Her breasts crushed against the wall as I rubbed my shaft between her legs against her dripping cunt.

"Fuck. Just do it." She begged. "Please."

I lined up to penetrate her. She grinded her ass a little against my cock as I teased her.

Then, in one stroke I forced myself in, yanking on her hair and pulling her head back at the same time. Her body shuddered.

She whimpered and I felt her warm lining against my cock. The tightness of her hole embracing my bulge. Each stroke yielded a moan, she shuddered beneath my weight as her body crushed into the wall. I channelled all the anger I had felt into fucking her. All the times I had missed her into pumping her. Driving my desire deeper and deeper into her, mercilessly. Rougher and rougher. My hand pulling her head back. Biting at her neck with primal desire and lust. Her body trembled, she shivered and moaned and screamed. Her legs buckled beneath her as she came and I lifted her into the air as I reached the point of no return, holding beneath her thighs to carry her, stretching her out to impale her on my member, her thong tore as I pulled her open. I felt it now, the throbbing, uncontrollable torrent. It rushed through me. And I felt myself shudder as I pumped my seed deep inside her. Filling her. Making her mine. She screamed wordlessly again. Moaned like an animal. As I emptied myself into her.

She lay on the alley floor, semen leaked from her punished pussy. She muttered something but the whole world was a blur of ecstasy to me. I stared at her numbly. Her ruined makeup, torn thong, filthy dress, the bite marks on her neck and my hand imprinted on her face. Completely used. Completely broken. Fuck. She was still the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Revenge Fuck: Lily's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds