• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 09

Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 09

If she could take the plug in her ass, she could take this steel sheath, Tom thought, working the steel into Daisy's raw hole. He had taken the bucket out back, but it still stank in the little shed, so he had opened a window to let in some fresh air. He liked the way the cool air stiffened his daughter's nipples even more. He could see them from where he crouched, their thick silhouettes thrusting out through the gaps in the smooth silk that stretched tight across her tits.

Daisy's anus was reluctant, but Tom persisted, and after a moment, the tip sank in past her sphincter. She squealed again, then began to grunt as he fed the shaft into her bowels. When it was buried fully inside her anus, he stopped and began to operate the crank, spreading her open millimeter by millimeter. Daisy took it well, grunting and groaning and panting but without a single cry of "no!" or "stop!" She took her punishment well. He spared a moment to give his hard cock a squeeze through his board shorts. Then he continued to turn the crank, opening her sphincter wide.

At last he stopped and locked the device in place. He fetched the flashlight, examining first the way her anus clenched the steel, straining wide to contain it. Then he directed the light inside her bowels.

She was as pink inside her ass as she was inside her pussy. She was wet, too, although he saw no filth. Looking inside her anus made him want to fill her, more than ever, with his hard cock, and to empty not only his balls but his bladder into the seemingly endless corridor of her bowels. He wanted to watch her piss it out, a urine and semen enema, squirting from her well-fucked shithole.

He left her open as he had her pussy, fetching her pump. He fitted a small, slim one over her hard clit, pumping it a little to get a nice suction on it. Daisy gasped. Then he placed a huge cylinder, meant for a penis, over her whole pussy and sucked her fat cunt into it, along with her clit, vacuuming the whole thing all at once. He loved the way her flesh expanded until it pressed against the inside of the cylinder. He wondered what shape her pussy would take on with this new treatment.

After detaching the hose, he went around to her side, where he examined her tits once more, still trapped inside the sexy apron. Her fat nipples were lovely, but he wanted to see more of her flesh. Tom reached under her neck and untied the apron, pulling it down to her waist. The little peek-a-boo holes gave up her nipples reluctantly, and they popped out only after tugging quite hard. They bobbed on the taut surface of her enormous tits, so full and perky they simply had to be fake. Even now he couldn't quite believe they were real.

Tom placed larger cylinders over each nipple, sucking them deep into the shafts, ignoring Daisy's protests of, "But dad, they're already gigantic!" Then he put a dome over each tit, much as he had done with her pussy, and vacuumed everything at once. Daisy seemed to lose consciousness for a moment, so he slipped a finger into her mouth. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him, confused. Yet, when he pushed two more fingers into her mouth, she opened wide for him. He felt her tongue, her teeth, the roof of her mouth, the back of her throat. She winced, but she didn't gag. Good girl.

He thrust his fingers in and out of her mouth, fucking it roughly. She whined wordlessly, but he felt her tongue trying to caress his fingers, and his cock twitched.

At last he could bear it no longer. He pulled out a blindfold from his toy box and put it over Daisy's eyes. Then he pulled his shorts down and took out his cock, reasonably large and hard as steel. He began to jerk himself, slowly, as he looked at her desecrated body. His eyes roamed over her helpless form. Her enormous tits were red from swelling, her nipples fat and long inside their plastic cups. Her pussy was even worse, a deep purple mound of wet flesh. And beneath it, her anus, forced to gape open from the metal speculum still deep inside.

He lined the head of his cock up with her shithole and pumped three times, hard. With a groan, he shot his load into her defenseless ass. He painted her cheeks with one squirt, but the rest went directly into her hole. He heard her gasp and knew she could feel it. The thought made him want to fuck her and fill her a second time.

Instead, he tucked his cock back in his boxers and pulled his shorts backup. Then he crouched down with the flashlight and examined her anus. Sure enough, he could see his load pooling inside her ass where her bowels closed around the end of the speculum. He reached inside and felt it with a finger. He pushed it further into her ass, and Daisy sucked in her breath.

At last, Tom collapsed the speculum and withdrew it slowly from Daisy's anus. She didn't gape the way he wanted her to, but that was okay-there would be time enough for that. For the moment, he was pleased that none of his cum had dripped out. Putting the steel tool aside, he fetched a little porcelain bowl and held it under her bottom.

"Do you feel that liquid in your ass, Daisy?" he asked. "I want you to concentrate very hard and push it out, okay? Flex your asshole like a good girl. There you go. Now push, a little at a time. Good girl."

In front of him, Daisy's spasming anus opened suddenly and let out a little queef. Daisy groaned with shame, but he kept coaxing her. "That's okay, honey. Just a little queef. We're going to make this nasty little body do a whole lot worse in the next 24 hours, so let it all out."

The next time she queefed, some of his cum came out too. It splattered into the bowl he held. "Good girl, Daisy. There you go. Push that cum out. Did you know I came in your ass? That's what a dirty little slut you are. You'll let guys just fill you with cum, without even fucking you. Do you know what that's called, sweetie? They call that a cum dumpster. That's what you are. A worthless collection of nasty holes to empty my balls into."

Another queef, and a big dollop of cum dripped from her straining hole. A cum bubble came out with the next push. Tom told her what she had done. "You're blowing bubbles out of your disgusting asshole with your father's cum. What a fucking whore I've raised. There's a little more in there, Daisy, I know there is. I emptied a big load into your ass. Squeeze it all out, there's a nasty girl."

She pushed obligingly and her anus opened. A big squirt of hot cum landed in the bowl. Tom pushed a finger into her asshole and swirled it around, pulling out another dollop. He stood and moved to her head, then pushed his finger in between her parted lips. She gasped, but her tongue did exactly what it should and licked the cum off his finger.

Then he set the bowl to her lips and tipped the contents into her mouth.

--

It didn't taste good, but it wasn't horrible either. It was hot and musky, and thick. Daisy swallowed as much as she could, and the rest she held in her mouth. She didn't dare spit it out. She felt her father's hand on her chin, felt him pull her mouth open. The cum was puddled on her tongue, and she knew he would be angry when he saw it and knew that she hadn't swallowed it all.

But for some reason he wasn't. "Good girl," he said softly. She felt his finger in her mouth, tracing circles around on her tongue. She couldn't see him, but she could hear him breathing heavily. "Swallow it, slut," he commanded, and she did, obediently. He wiped the stuff on her lips.

After a moment, he removed the blindfold, and she breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, but not being able to see made her nervous. Her butt was sore from being stretched open so long, and her pussy was numb, as were her breasts. She didn't want to look at them, but there they were in front of her, big and red. She wondered if they would eventually stay that way.

Her father crouched down in front of her and began to remove the cup on her pussy. She was surprised-he usually left it on for much longer. She had a suspicion, however, that her genitals were already thick and swollen. They responded much more quickly now to this type of treatment, as though they were being properly trained. They certainly felt numb like they usually did. She was glad she couldn't see their bulk.

She could see her breasts, however, when her father removed the cups. The domes poured out her flesh like firm dough. The decrease in pressure within the domes had caused the cups on her nipples to lose pressure as well, but her nubs were so stiff that they remained firmly attached. Her father had to use quite a bit of force to remove them, and when the cups popped off, her nipples seemed to actually expand, as though the cups had only constrained them. They were so fat and long, looking at them actually made Daisy feel sick.

Her father took one between his thumb and forefinger, which surprised her-he rarely touched her body. "Look at these, Daisy," he said. "Look at how big they've grown. They're starting to look like your mother's, and she's nursed two children." Suddenly he dropped her nipple and grasped her breast in both hands. He pulled it up towards her face, thrusting the nipple against her mouth. "Open," he commanded.

She did, reluctantly. The stiff nub popped into her mouth, and she closed her lips around it almost instinctively. It wasn't tiny, like Shawna's had been-it was thick and large and suckable. When he commanded her to suck on it, she did. And, to her overwhelming shame, she found she liked it. She couldn't feel much, because her nipple was numb, but she liked the feel of it between her lips. She liked its size. It felt...satisfying.

Then her father pulled it from her mouth and her breast flopped back onto her chest. To her surprise, he untied her then, and told her to stand up.

She was sore and unsteady on her feet. Her father untied the bows on her garment and pulled it away so that she stood there naked. Then he took her hand and led her over to the other contraption, helping her up onto the padded supports. She was on her hands and knees again, her breasts hanging down unencumbered beneath her. She knew her pussy was sticking out between her spread thighs, and above it, her butthole was raw and red.

The humiliation she felt, however, was fading with each new experience. She had knelt like this several times before, and exposed herself to her father in more unpleasant ways. This was becoming almost normal, and she gave only a little thought to what she must look like.

Then suddenly her father wheeled a little TV stand in front of her. There was a laptop on it, and he opened it and powered it on. After a few moments, he moved aside, and Daisy gasped. There was a video feed on the screen, showing something just awful. It looked like a vagina, but hugely swollen and red. All the right parts were there, but they were grotesquely inflated. Above the fat labia, a stiff clit thrust out, larger than any she had ever seen. It took Daisy several moments to realize that what she was looking at was her own genitals.

Her father had moved to her backside by then, and was observing her, adjusting the camera. "Do you see," he said, "how disgusting you are? Look at this fat cunt, these disgusting lips. What guy will ever want to put his dick in this hole? He probably couldn't even find it."

She watched as he traced a finger down one of her lips. He flicked it with his middle finger and it jiggled like jell-o. He took the entire bulk of her pussy in his hand and squeezed, pulling it firmly away from her body. He pulled it to one side and released it, and she watched it wobble back into place. He placed a thumb and forefinger on either of her lips and spread them apart, showing the slick flesh in between. There was moisture there, bubbling out of her hole.

"The worst part of this is that you're enjoying it," he said cruelly. He dipped the forefinger of his other hand into the wetness and pulled it out. It clung to his finger, almost like syrup. He held it up to the camera for her to see. Then he wiped it on her protruding clit. "Well, it can't be all punishment, can it?" She grimaced.

Her father was rummaging through his tool box. Then he moved back in front of the camera. Daisy felt a sharp sting on her vagina, which quickly turned into a dull ache. When her father stepped aside, she saw he had attached clips to her labia. They had long chains hanging down. Her father angled the camera down for her benefit, and she saw he had attached something to the chains.

"Weights," he explained cheerfully. "We don't just want you to have a big, puffy pussy, do we? We want long lips too. Nasty long pussy lips that no boy will ever want to suck on."

Daisy could only stare. Already the clips were pulling her lips down, stiff as they were. As the swelling went down, her lips would sag all the more. She was so preoccupied with this new turn of events that she lost track of her father's movements.

Until she felt the pain in her nipples.

-

The weighted clips worked better than he had expected. Once attached to her nipples, they immediately dragged them down, stretching out the fat nubs even more than the pump had done. They also pulled down her tits, however, which Tom found he wasn't pleased with. He didn't want saggy breasts, only long nipples.

So he left her like that, tied to the contraption, with the video feed detailing her progress. He returned an hour later, and helped Daisy to sit up. He was careful not to disturb the clips attached to her pussy, but the ones on her nipples he had to remove. Daisy cried out in pain, but he ignored her. He helped her put on the bra, amazed that it fit her. Some of her flesh bulged over the top, but the huge cups contained most of her bulk. The bra was firmly lined to hold her breasts in place. When he opened the little windows, one of her nipples popped right out. The other he had to fish for, drawing it out through the little hole. The fat nubs barely fit, which pleased Tom. He re-attached the weights and pushed her back down onto the padded crossbeam. Now the weights only pulled on her nipples, while the maternity bra preserved the shape of her enormous tits.

"Perfect!" Tom declared, stepping back to observe her. Daisy only moaned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1013 milliseconds