• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unexpected Submission Ch. 04

Unexpected Submission Ch. 04

12

It was nearly midnight. Linda walked up Park Avenue at a leisurely pace; forcing herself not to rush. The air was cool, but she was quite comfortable in the black trench coat wrapped around her. It fell to her calves, just brushing the tops of her leather boots.

Her chestnut brown hair was pulled back into a single braid which hung down past her shoulder blades. In bare feet, she stood 5'5", but the boots added four inches to her height. Dark sunglasses hid her bright green eyes, and she kept her hands in her pockets as she traveled.

Above the nocturnal din of the city that never sleeps, she could hear her heels click out a steady rhythm on the sidewalk as she approached the Waldorf Astoria hotel. She breezed through a revolving door and climbed the stairs.

Right on time, she thought, catching sight of the clock in the lobby.

Making her way to the elevator, she could feel the weight of several staff members staring at her. This wasn't the first time a "special guest" had received a late-night female visitor so attired; obviously, the "niece" of one of their clients, they tittered.

At that very instant, Linda wondered to herself what these people would think if they knew she was on her way to meet a man more than 15 years her senior. Of course, she scoffed silently, she didn't care about the age difference, so their opinions wouldn't matter a whit.

The young elevator operator stole a few surreptitious glances at her as they rose toward the floor she'd requested. He wondered what she wore beneath the coat.

Not much more than the boots and sunglasses, he mused, wishing he could find out.

The doors opened, and, as she moved to exit, Linda turned her head and blew a silent kiss to the man. She nearly laughed out loud as he fumbled to return to the lobby.

The walk to the Cole Porter suite took only a few moments. Linda didn't know Brian had called in several favors in order to obtain the lodging - actually a five bedroom, five and half bath apartment where Porter and his wife lived for years - for the weekend. She stopped to examine herself in the mirror above a table in the hallway. Satisfied with her appearance, she pulled a key card from her pocket, holding it with hands clad in black satin opera gloves.

She slid the magnetic pass into the reader and heard the lock click. Turning the handle, she pushed the door. As she'd expected, the foyer was dark. Entering, she carefully made her way through, heading toward the living room. She found Brian sitting on a couch, little more than a shadow in the limited illumination provided by the windows.

"I've been waiting," he said, suddenly.

Crossing the room, she stood before him. As he watched, she untied the coat's belt, unfastened the buttons, and then opened it wide. Her back to the glass, the material blocked the light; hiding her body. Slowly, almost teasing him, she let the coarse garment slip over her shoulders and fall to the floor.

He inspected her silhouette, lingering on her flawless A-cup breasts. She'd complied with his instructions; wearing nothing but the boots, a pair of sheer black thigh highs, the gloves - which extended up to her elbows - the sunglasses, a black leather choker he'd given her, and one other item...which he was currently unable to see. She tried to read his face, searching for approval. His expression remained fixed as he said one word.

"Window."

Without speaking, she turned her back to him, and proceeded silently, knowing what he wanted...what she wanted. The sill extended a foot into the room, and she had to bend slightly to place her hands on the pane. He rose from the couch, and her heart began to race as she anticipated his touch.

He moved behind her - his heavy, 6'3" frame dwarfing hers. His warm palms caressed her shoulder blades, then slowly descended to grasp her waist. Leaning close, he kissed the back of her neck. Her body trembled, and she felt a trickle of wetness run down her inner thigh.

"Shiiiit," she whimpered.

"I missed you," he said, softly, when his lips left her flesh.

She spread her legs a few feet apart, and tried to control her breathing; willing herself to stop shaking.

"I've barely even touched you," he observed, gently informing her that her efforts had failed.

"Please," was all she could manage to say in response.

He made her wait for a few seconds, letting her bare ass brush against the front of his pants as he inhaled the intoxicating scent of her. The subdued glimmer of the city gave her bronze skin an ethereal glow.

"Did you enjoy walking the streets like this?" he asked.

Linda nodded.

"It was naughty," she said. "And...delicious."

"Indeed," he concurred.

"I've been a bad girl," she added.

"Oh," he said, his hands sliding around to her stomach, "I think you've been a very good girl."

"Mmmm," she purred.

"You did exactly what I told you to, and I think perhaps a reward is in order," he responded.

Linda turned her head to glance back at him.

"Yes," she murmured, wiggling her hips.

His right hand drifted downward, fingertips trailing over her torrid flesh. She stiffened as they found their way between her legs. Gingerly, he traced the soft lips of her pussy.

"Already wet," he said more than asked.

"I can't help it," Linda said.

Brian's left hand moved up her body, resting on her chest for a moment, feeling the pounding of her heartbeat, then continued up to her neck.

"You drive me crazy," she continued. "Just the thought of you makes..."

His hand tightened around her throat, pressing the leather into her skin, cutting off her confession. At the same instant, his fingers brushed over her clit. She nearly crumpled, but he held her securely. Her hands left the window, taking positions atop his. She clutched at him, not trying to stop him, but to encourage.

"Put them back," he demanded.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded, the words barely escaping her mouth.

"Do it," he said, louder.

She complied, and he began steadily massaging her nub.

"Are you going to make me cum?" she asked.

"I think you know the answer to that," he answered as she squirmed.

She tried to turn toward him, but his size and strength prevented this.

"The real question," he said, matter-of-factly, "is how many times am I going to make you cum?"

Linda sensed Brian's mood. He often took great satisfaction in subjecting her to the sweet torment of bringing her to orgasm again and again; driving her to a frenzy where she lost track of everything except the pleasure coursing through her.

"May I cum?" she croaked.

He smiled, delighted that she'd remembered to request permission.

"For tonight," he whispered in her ear, knowing she was already close, "you don't have to ask."

This unexpected freedom pushed her over the edge for the first time that night. As he manipulated her, Linda shuddered violently.

"Yesss," he hissed. "Cum for me."

She cried out as she convulsed against him.

"I've got you, Linda," he assured her, not knowing if she could hear him.

He didn't cease his carnal assault. Moving his fingers faster, he brought on another climax before the first had died away. She quivered wildly, and her hands returned to his.

"Brian..." she rasped, in between gasps for air.

"Shhh," he said.

"I..." she began.

Before she could speak further, he trailed his tongue downward along her spine, tasting the salty sweat there. Awkwardly, he knelt behind her, placing his palms on her perfect ass. He squeezed firmly, enjoying the feel of her.

Using his thumbs, he spread her cheeks, and spied a faint glint of light reflected off the ruby crystal-headed butt plug he'd bought her the night they met. It was the last piece of the outfit he'd instructed her to wear. A smirk creased his face as he leaned into her. His tongue extended to touch the flesh around the stainless steel rim.

A loud gasp exploded from her as she rose to her tip-toes, trying to escape. For a moment, Brian held her, then slid his right hand around her hip, and once more found her clit.

"Fuck," Linda exhaled. "I love it when you do that."

His fingers and tongue moved quickly, making small circles; then probing; then teasing.

"Don't stop," Linda begged, reaching back with her right hand, trying to pull his face into her; but only raking his short hair with her gloves.

He could feel her trembling, and her breathing came in rapid sobs. She was close, and he accelerated his efforts, beginning to hum as he continued licking her hole - sending vibrations through her body. Only a minute later, she came again. Slipping his left arm around her, he held Linda tightly and enjoyed the intensity of her orgasm.

"Jesus," Linda purred as her body slumped, "how do you do that to me?"

Brian didn't answer.

"You're going to give me a heart attack one of these nights," she continued.

"Turn around," he commanded. "I'm not done with you yet."

"I don't think I can take anymore," she quibbled.

He slapped her right butt cheek. She yelped in mock pain as she spun to place her ass on the windowsill. Shoving her legs apart, Brian adjusted his position. His mouth found Linda's clit and he sucked gently. Her body stiffened, and he grabbed the back of her thighs as his tongue snaked out to explore her.

"Yesss," Linda hissed, one hand on his head; the other clutching at the curtains.

Brian's actions grew rougher. As she reacted, he lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders. Placing the first two fingers of his right hand between her legs, he patiently slid them up and down her wet lips. She released the hanging fabric, and attempted to wrap herself around him as he pleasured her.

"Just like that," she insisted. "Don't stop."

But, he did. Retreating a few inches, and glancing upward.

"I thought you couldn't handle more?" he teased.

"Noooo," she pouted. "Keep going."

"Why?" he asked.

"I want to cum," she whined.

"And why should I let you?" he challenged.

"Because..." she began.

Brian interrupted her by sliding his slick fingers inside her. Linda's words dissolved into a long moan.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't hear you."

"Because..." she said, fighting for the breath to form words, "you...love...me."

He stopped moving and, despite the sunglasses she still wore, their eyes locked.

"And?" he prompted, finally.

"And, I love you," she responded.

Brian resumed his exertions.

"What about you?" she managed to ask.

"What about me?" he sneered.

"Are you going to say it?" she asked, writhing under his touch.

"I do," he said, flatly.

"What?" she pressed.

"Love you," he allowed.

"Then say it," she pestered.

"Say what?" Brian said, baiting her.

"Dick," she spat.

Again, he spread her legs, letting them fall from his shoulders. Putting one hand on the windowsill - bones creaking - he stood up to face her. His thumb massaged her clit as he placed the tip of his nose against hers.

"I love you, Linda," he whispered.

She smiled, pulled him to her, and kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips. As their tongues danced around one another, he felt her body quivering.

"Are you going to cum for me?" he asked, pulling away.

Linda nodded vigorously, her hands sliding down to Brian's biceps. Her mouth fell open, and she scratched at his flesh as her body began to convulse. He held her, and kissed her neck while another orgasm ravaged her senses.

"That's right," he murmured, his lips still nuzzling her skin. "I've got you."

It took several minutes for her to stop trembling.

"Are you OK?" he asked, brushing her cheek with his right hand.

"My ass is killing me," she said.

"I haven't done anything to your ass...yet," he responded.

"This windowsill is hard," she announced.

"Wrap your arms and legs around me," he told her.

She did so, hugging him tightly. Brian slid his hands under her, and lifted. Teetering, he carried her to the couch. He groaned as he bent to put her down. She released him, and he stood delicately.

"Come here," Linda demanded.

While she watched, he stripped off his clothes. Her hands roamed up and down her body, pinching her nipples, and rubbing her slick pussy.

"Hurry," she pleaded, brusquely.

"Greedy girl," he admonished as he freed his erect cock from the boxer-briefs he wore.

"Yes, I am," she confirmed. "I want all I can get."

Naked now, he crawled between her feet, and began licking his way up her body. A long sigh escaped her throat as he dragged his tongue along her inner thigh. She shivered, and he reached up to place his fingers on her pursed lips. Taking them in her mouth, she licked her remaining juices from them.

Brian lowered himself onto her, his weight pressing her into the couch. The tip of his penis brushed against her labia, and she wiggled, preparing to accept him. Angling his hips to allow his right hand to slip between their bodies, he grabbed the base of his cock, and guided himself to her sex.

"Mmmm," she cooed, as the head slid into her.

Once more, Linda pulled him close.

"More, Baby," she urged. Please!"

Carefully, he let more enter her, letting her lubricate him as she steadily adjusted to his thickness. He worked himself into her slowly, going a bit deeper with each gentle stroke, then pulling back, before pushing forward again, until she completely enveloped him. He stopped for a moment, his balls resting against her ass, enjoying the warm, wet sensation of her surrounding around him. She bit his shoulder, and he began again, shifting several inches of his length in and out, deliberately taking his time, concentrating on going slow, when he wanted nothing more than to drive himself into her.

"Harder," she seethed, clinging to him.

Brian increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts, forcing himself into Linda. Suddenly, she put her hands on the sides of his face. He stopped abruptly, and looked at her.

"Fuck me, Brian," she raged. "I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me!"

Mashing his mouth against hers, their tongues met as he shoved his cock into her. She moaned without parting their lips. Her hands drifted downward and she tried to squeeze his ass as he escalated his efforts. Raising his upper body, his elbows locked, and he tore at the fabric under his fingers as he pulled back until only the head of his cock remained inside her. He plunged forward, and she gasped. He retreated, paused for a second, then repeated the action; then again, and again; watching her beautiful breasts bounce with each impact.

"Just like that," she encouraged.

Brian was on the verge of losing control. He began ramming himself into her as hard and as fast as his body would allow. They lost track of time as he pounded her, finding the magical but elusive rhythm where they flowed in an almost perfect unison, her ass bouncing off the couch as he stabbed himself into her, both emitting an animalistic grunt each time their bodies slammed together.

His balls tightened, the ache growing quickly as he continued fucking her. He tried to say her name, to alert her. She cried out, and Brian felt her pussy contract around his cock.

"Cum inside me," Linda begged, recognizing his state. "Give it to me!"

He did not deny her. They came together, convulsing violently; their breath coming in great, desperate sobs while their fingers dug into each other's skin. As her cunt squeezed him, Brian fought to remain inside Linda while firing stream after stream of cum. His senses drowned in ecstasy, Brian nearly collapsed on top of her, barely able to lower himself without crushing her as his hips continued bucking.

They traded kisses...on lips...on necks...on shoulders as they slowly recovered; their breathing and heart rates returning to normal; fingers trailing over exposed flesh as they lingered in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"Should we go to bed?" she asked, finally.

"I don't think I can get up," he said, faintly.

"I need to pee," she warned him.

"Well, it's a cloth couch," he said, wearily. "It'll soak in."

"Ewww," she laughed.

"Actually," he admitted, "I have to go, too."

Brian's back protested as he lifted and turned himself so she could slip out from beneath his bulk. She padded off toward the bathroom, leaving him there. He rested for another minute, then pushed himself up and went to the bedroom. She'd turned on a lamp, filling the space with soft light. He noticed Linda's gloves draped over a chair. A moment later, she entered the room, wiping her body with a towel. Unable to delay any longer, he made his way to the lavatory. Emerging from answering nature's call, he found her sitting on the bed, once more covered - from fingertips to elbows - in black satin. He smiled, and she gave one of her own.

"I know they're your naughty little fetish," she giggled, holding up her hands.

"Good girl," he said.

"But, I did remove those," she said, pointing toward the nightstand.

His eyes followed and he saw the sunglasses she'd been wearing, and the butt plug, upright, balanced on the crystal base. Her boots and stockings lay on the floor where she'd tossed them willy-nilly. But for the gloves, and the choker around her pretty neck, she was naked.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he clucked.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "Always."

"Come here," she said, patting the space beside her.

He sat down, and Linda scrambled onto his lap, straddling him, her knees precariously perched on the edge of the bed.

"Hmmm, this is gonna be a good talk," Brian said.

She placed a finger against his lips.

"But, how can we have a talk if I can't..." he started.

Laughing, she pressed harder.

"Shut up and lie back," she whispered.

Linda ran her silky hands up and down Brian's torso a few times. Then, her right abandoned him to do the same to her own body, stopping to pinch her left nipple. She couldn't help but sigh. He watched her movements intently.

"You like that?" she asked, needlessly.

"Yes," he responded. "I love the way they look against your skin."

She gazed down at him.

"And, the way they feel on mine," he added.

"I agree," she mewed, squeezing her own flesh once more, "they feel wonderful."

He reached up to cup her breasts.

"Did you have fun tonight?" she asked, placing her hands on top of his, holding them to her chest.

"I did," he said.

She began rocking back and forth, grinding her labia against him.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you had fun," he said. "As many times as you came."

"Walking the street with nothing on but that coat got me going," she confessed.

"I could tell," he said. "I barely touched you before you came the first time."

"Oh," she blurted, "I almost forgot."

Linda related the story about the elevator operator.

"Poor guy," Brian chuckled.

She moaned as her moistening lips slid along his stiffening cock.

"It's more than that though," she murmured.

"What do you mean?" he asked, trying to reposition himself beneath her.

Falling silent for several moments, Linda gently pulsed her hips against him; trying to collect her thoughts, even as her motions began to blur the ability to think. Finally, she spoke; keeping her voice low...almost cautious.

"I love how you're rough with me, but never hurt me," Linda said. "How you pretend to be tough, but then you're so tender. How you protect me, even when you're torturing me."

"Torturing?" he questioned.

"In a good way," she assured him.

"There's good torture?" he continued.

"That's not the right word," she allowed. "It's hard to explain... It's like a mixture of agony and ecstasy; when you make me cum over and over, without letting me recover in between, and I think I'm going to pass out, or just go fucking crazy. But, then I open my eyes, and I see you staring at me, and somehow, even through the delirium, I just know I'm safe.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unexpected Submission Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds