• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 09

M Club Ch. 09

123

The first rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. The second rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. Third rule of M Club: No touching anyone but yourself. Fourth rule: No recording devices. Fifth rule: No clothing below the waist. Sixth rule: If this is your first time at M Club, you must masturbate.

* * *

After grinding out an extremely satisfying orgasm on her best friend's boyfriend's cock, still in boxers at the time, Lisa was worried that things would get awkward. With Sean's boxers in the laundry, he was now every bit as naked as she and they'd pretty well broken the dam of inhibitions regarding their interest in one another. So how were two horny, naked teens to get through the rest of the afternoon without giving in to temptation? An old re-run of Spies Like Us on television did the trick.

They lounged around on the couch, watching the movie and bullshitting with one another about school and college and everything but sex or what they'd just done. Sean didn't try to put any moves on her and, while she liked playing with him, that cooling off period was fine with her. If anything, their ability to just hang out naked like it was no big thing actually meant a lot to her. She couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else.

After the movie ended and Three Amigos started up, Lisa's phone chimed. She was both relieved and disappointed to see it was from Denby. Relieved in that the bus was repaired and she and Andy would finally be on their way; disappointed that it meant an end, eventually, to her private time with Sean.

Lisa replied: Sounds good. Want us to order pizza?

Denby fired back: Yes!! We're starving!

Sean chuckled when Lisa showed him the text. "Guess that means I'll have to get dressed," he said. "Unless you were planning on paying the pizza driver in the buff. Which would be kinda cool."

Lisa gave him a mock scowl. "Not a chance, perv. You know there's a good chance anyone delivering here either goes to Highland High or recently graduated."

"Guess I'll take one for the team and get dressed then."

Lisa looked his long, lean body over, sprawled out on his end of the couch, and sighed. "No rush."

Sean chuckled. "Uh huh."

Lisa's phone chimed again: So, was Sean well entertained?

Lisa felt a nervous chill. Neither had mentioned anything about what happened this afternoon yet and she still wasn't entirely sure just what Denby had expected would happen between her and Sean. Or, for that matter, what she and Andy might have been up to.

"Den wants to know if you were entertained by me." She looked up, gauging his reaction.

He grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, you could say that. Is she asking for details?"

"Not yet." She typed a quick reply: Yes. Very much so.

The thirty seconds waiting for a reply were brutal.

Awesome! No blue balls, then?

Lisa sighed in relief. So far, so good. She replied: Nope, he was purged of those unholy toxins. ;) What about Andy?

Denby texted back: Oh, Andy's good. Purged as well, even. Can't guarantee what state he'll be in by the time we get to your place, though. :)

Lisa replied: Don't tease him too much. He still has to perform tonight!

"Everything good?" Sean looked eager to know what was going between the girls.

"Yeah, I think so," she said, setting her phone back on the coffee table. "We just confirmed that neither of you boys will be suffering from blue balls."

Sean considered that for a bit. "Oh. Good."

Lisa could tell he wasn't quite sure what to make of that revelation coming from Denby regarding his friend. She hoped he wasn't going to get all bent out of shape about it.

She scooted to the middle of the couch, resting on her knees and taking him by the hand. "Look, I'm not sure what they did. I'm guessing she just teased him a bit and they found somewhere quiet to jerk off. Probably a bit more tame than what we did."

"Yeah, probably." He squeezed her hand. "Just, weird thinking about them together."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. You okay with...us? What we did?"

Sean nodded. "Yeah. I probably shouldn't be, but I am. Not exactly being very fair to have different opinions on them and us, huh?"

Lisa shrugged. "It's how you feel. That's fair. Just need to be open about it. Talk to Den when you have a chance. I will, too."

"You two are a couple of pretty amazing girls, you know that?"

Lisa crawled over his lap until she was straddling his legs, careful to stay back just far enough to avoid any chance of contact with his cock. He was soft at the moment, but that was likely to change at any moment. She leaned in to kiss him and he eagerly returned the gesture.

"Yeah, we are pretty awesome, aren't we?"

They alternated between kissing on the lips and Sean licking and sucking on her nipples for a good ten or fifteen minutes. She was well aware of his erection poking up between the two of them and it took a considerably amount of self-restraint to resist sliding further forward to make contact with it. The longer they went, the hotter she got, and the worse the temptation became. Finally, she forced herself to disengage.

"Sorry, big guy," she said as she rose to her feet beside the couch. "Hate to leave you, or me, like this, but we need to order dinner. And you need something left in the tank for the club tonight."

Sean sighed but smiled contentedly. "If we must."

She left to go fetch his boxers from the dryer, wiggling her ass for his enjoyment as she went.

* * *

Lisa retreated to the kitchen when the doorbell rang, unsure if it was the pizza or Lisa and Andy. As it turned out, it was both, and she could hear her friends talking about the hassle with the bus breakdown as they came through the living room. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the final big reveal of her twenty-four-hour all-nude pledge. Granted, they'd all seen her naked and very exposed several times before, so it wasn't quite as intense as some of her fantasies in which she'd be the only one naked in front of a large group of strangers, but it was still outside her comfort zone.

"Yup, she wasn't kidding," Andy said, taking in her body with a big grin as he led the group into the kitchen.

"Nope," Lisa said, giving him a little pose rather than make any effort to hide that fact.

"That's awesome!" He came over and gave her a quick hug that then lingered at arm length. She realized he was trying to determine if it was okay to kiss her or not. Given the ambiguous status of their relationship, that was a good question. She leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Andy smiled and then turned to help get the pizzas opened up, proclaiming himself to be on the very brink of starvation.

Denby gave Lisa a hug next and quickly whispered in her ear, "I half expected Sean to be naked with you."

Lisa whispered back, "Only because he wasn't going to pay for the pizza naked."

"Naughty girl." Denby pulled back and gave her friend a wink. "Details, all of them, later."

"You too."

Lisa was relieved at the playful twinkle in her friend's eyes. At least things were good now, and it sounded like Den was more eager than afraid to hear what had transpired here over the afternoon. That conversation would probably have to wait until the boys were gone, though. Dinner was calling and the smell of pizza was making her own stomach rumble.

She quickly settled into the role of hostess, retrieving plates and glasses and taking drink orders. This was what she'd been waiting on since this morning when her clothes came off - being the only naked one of the four. She knew they were all stealing peeks, the boys in particular, and everything she did was with the goal of acting like this was perfectly normal. To their credit, her friends played their parts by not calling any extra attention to her.

Over dinner, Andy largely dominated the conversation, relating the woes of their bus troubles as well as sharing the highlights and lowlights of the solo and ensemble contest they'd been at. The conversation never strayed to what either couple had been doing during those couple hours of delay, and everyone seemed okay with that. Lisa was pleased with the spirit of the group, their easy camaraderie, and almost lamented the inevitable change it would take when someone decided it was time to shift to their usual M Club activities.

"So, you've got the house all to yourself until tomorrow?" Andy's question was rhetorical, since she'd already told them as much.

"Until noon, probably," she said, relating what her mom had said in a text not long ago when she'd done a quick check in.

"Woohoo! All-nighter at Lisa's!"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "You wish. Sorry, but you and Sean have to be out by eleven. My parents already have a no boys rule of sorts, but I could probably cover for you if they found out as long as you're not here too late. Can't guarantee one of the neighbors won't say something."

Sean looked concerned. "We're not getting you in trouble, are we?"

Lisa couldn't say for certain that she wouldn't get heat from her parents, but she'd been such a quiet and good girl throughout high school that she was pretty sure they'd give her the benefit of the doubt. "Probably not. And don't sweat it. I wanted you all here. Where else are we going to be able to meet in a hot tub?"

"Hot tub!" Andy looked around as if he'd somehow missed it in the kitchen.

"Down boy," Denby said, swatting him on the arm.

"Finish eating the pizza first," Lisa said, sighing. "I'd prefer it be dark out before we hit the tub. It's pretty concealed from the neighbors, but we should take every advantage we can get."

Andy winked. "You just like being the only one naked."

Lisa smiled coyly. "My house. So? I didn't say you couldn't get naked."

"Pizza first," Andy said. "Don't want to risk dripping hot grease on the goods."

Sean cringed.

Denby, apparently done by the way she pushed her plate back, stood and motioned with her head for Lisa to follow. Den led the way through the hall and then down the stairs to the basement.

"Was just going to ask if I could throw my dress in your wash," Den said.

"Yeah, sure." Lisa said, flipping on the light in the unfinished workroom where the washer and dryer sat beside the shelves of canned goods and other odds and ends. "Why, problem?"

Denby rolled her eyes and lifted up the hem of her dress, revealing her smooth legs and bare pussy. It took Lisa a moment to realize what Den was intending for her to see - several dried splotches on the fabric that stood out prominently.

"Andy?" she asked, figuring it was a pretty safe guess.

"Yeah. He was a little, enthusiastic. And close."

"I'd say. Don't want Sean seeing that, then?"

Lisa helped unzip Den and then took the dress after it came off. She checked the label and stuffed it into the washing machine.

"That, and I'd really rather my mom not find that. Can't guarantee I'd be able to get it into the wash before her without arousing suspicion."

"Gotcha." Lisa closed the door and started the machine. Den, meanwhile, had shucked her bra and set it atop the dryer.

"Thanks."

Lisa couldn't help checking out her best friend's body - on the petite side with small but perky breasts, still yet to fill into all her womanly curves.

Lisa's curiosity was getting the better of her and she had to ask. "So, what did you two do? And where?"

Denby gave her a quick rundown of how she and Andy had snuck off to the library and masturbated together, all while talking dirty to one another. Lisa wasn't entirely surprised that they'd found somewhere quiet to get off together, but the talk about licking and sucking and fucking one another? Or doing it in the library where they didn't have all that much cover should someone walk in? The whole scenario both appealed to Lisa's exhibitionist streak while also making her jealous and slightly worried for her friend.

"Damn. Did you mean what you were saying to him?"

Denby gave a baffled shrug. "I don't know. I mean, at that very moment in the heat of the action, I think I did. But was it real or just the hormones talking? I don't know what to think. I mean, I'm still in love with Sean and all, but this was something different. Andy was getting to me in a whole different way."

Lisa understood that part. The boys, the friends, were very different people. She found herself more attracted to Sean, unfortunate given that he was the one Denby was dating. A tiny part of her hoped that maybe Denby would switch up and then she could date Sean properly. Was that so bad if everyone ended up happy? She knew that was unlikely and certainly knew better than to even suggest it.

"You gonna tell Sean all the details?"

Denby looked visibly pained. "I don't know. I mean, all we did was play with ourselves. Physically, I mean. But some of the shit we said felt a bit over the line, you know?"

Lisa nodded in understanding. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to play when the others weren't around."

Den cocked an eyebrow. "What? Did things get weird here, too?"

Lisa felt her heart pounding a little heavier. This was the moment of truth, literally. How would her friend take it?

"I wouldn't say weird," she said. "Rather, intense." She cringed, waiting for Denby's expression to darken. Instead, her friend smiled.

"Intense, huh? Spill."

Lisa leaned against the washer for support and explained how they'd just started by kissing, keeping it all "nothing Denby and Sean wouldn't do together." When Denby urged her to continue, Lisa told about asking him to play with her tits and then how they'd gone to her bedroom and gotten him undressed down to his boxers.

Denby interrupted. "What was Sean like through all this? I mean, was he okay with it or was he uncomfortable. I really didn't want to mess him up."

Lisa shrugged. "I think at first he was confused about what you wanted us to do. Hell, I talked with you on the phone and I still wasn't all that sure. Once we got going, though, our bodies kinda took over, I think."

Denby breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. I can't really explain why, but I wanted you two to play like that. I know you and Andy haven't quite hit it off and, well, I really wanted you to know what it felt like to get all hot and bothered with a boy. Beyond just our club stuff. And I've seen the difference between how you look at Andy and Sean."

Lisa was surprised to hear that and blushed furiously at her friend's insight. "Well, mission accomplished then."

"What happened next?"

Denby, Lisa noted, had started rubbing one of her breasts under her crossed arms. Whether she was doing so unconsciously or surreptitiously, Lisa couldn't be certain. Clearly, though, the entire episode was in some way arousing to her friend.

"He kissed me on the bed for a while," Lisa continued. "Then kissed and sucked my tits. You're right, too, he's very good at that."

"He is, isn't he?"

"Then I had him lay on his back and I kissed my way up his legs. I think he was worried I'd kiss his junk."

"Did you?" The way Denby asked, Lisa wondered if her friend hoped she had.

"No. Your rules, remember? I did tease, though, and then I kissed his tummy with my boobs rubbing up against him."

"Evil. I like it." Denby cupped her own breasts and wiggled them. "Wish I had a pair of hangers like yours that I could do that with."

Lisa sighed. "Don't even. Your tits are fine. Perfect."

Denby smiled. "Well, you would know. Firsthand knowledge and all."

Lisa rolled her eyes, clearly catching her friend's reference to their sleepover a few weeks back in which they'd taken turns playing with one another's breasts. The memory of that episode gave Lisa warm fuzzies more than she'd admit to her friend and the possibility of a repeat performance tonight after the boys had left most certainly had crossed her mind.

"Anyway," Lisa said emphatically, getting them back on track. "I could tell he was getting a little too irritated, so I just crawled up and kissed him some more. And, well, I was kinda straddling him then."

"Just kinda?" Denby said it like a parent asking a young child how the television "kinda" got broken.

Lisa blushed. "Well, I was trying to reach his lips. So, yeah. And then I'm pressing into him and he's pressing into me."

Denby grinned. "You dry-humped my boyfriend!"

Well, she certainly wasn't pissed. Amused? Pleased? Probably both. Lisa still couldn't quite tell what to make of it.

"Yes. He was still in his boxers."

"And?"

Lisa took a deep breath. "And we kept at it until we both climaxed."

Denby's eyes went wide, but her smile never left. "Holy shit! Even I haven't gone that far with him!"

Lisa looked at the floor and covered her face, even though she was pretty sure Denby wasn't in any way mad or even disappointed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. That's awesome. I'm only disappointed that I wasn't here to see it."

Denby stepped forward and took Lisa in her arms, hugging her. "I asked you to entertain him, and you did. Wonderfully." Den waited until Lisa looked her in the eyes to continue. "And dry-humping was definitely something we've done before. Sure, not that far, but close enough."

"I was worried we'd gone too far," Lisa said. "Hell, even the kissing seemed, I don't know, too intimate?" She certainly wasn't about to mention how she'd licked Sean's mess off his tummy.

"It's fine. I know it sounds weird, but I'm really fine with it. I love you both and I'm so happy that you two can share that and I can share it with both of you."

Lisa was painfully aware of her friend's body as it pressed into her own - soft, warm skin, breasts pressing into breasts, firm embrace. Denby licked her lips and then leaned in close and kissed Lisa full on the lips. That was, in a way, far more intimate a gesture than either had made toward the other during their breast play. Lisa was surprised, pleasantly, and kissed back. There was no tongue and it lasted only a second or two - more than a friendly peck, but less than the passionate exchange she'd shared with Sean earlier. It carried plenty of meaning and even more questions.

"We're cool?" Denby asked, still holding her friend but giving a tiny bit of space.

"Yeah."

"Anything else happen after that?"

Lisa shook her head. "No, not really. Cleaned up, watched a movie. Didn't even touch each other until a short kissing session before we had to order the pizza."

Denby sighed. "Shame. You had all that time, too." She gave Lisa a big wink and then stepped back, only maintaining contact by holding hands.

"I won't say I didn't think about it," Lisa said, grinning. "But I didn't want him unable to perform tonight."

"Speaking of the boys, we'd better get back up there. Don't want them getting any ideas about us. Well, none that they haven't had already."

Denby pulled her friend toward the stairs.

"Why? Did you say anything to Sean about what we did that one time?"

"No."

Lisa slowed on the steps, prompting Denby to turn. "I might have kinda insinuated that something happened," Lisa said. "Accidentally. No details."

Denby sighed playfully. "Well, that'll get his imagination going. Maybe we should throw some more fuel on the fire."

Lisa felt a thrum of nervous excitement at that comment as she followed her friend up the stairs.

* * *

As the girls returned to the kitchen, Lisa saw both boys' eyes turn on the now nude Denby. She felt a brief pang of jealousy - she'd always envied Den's slimmer body and this was supposed to have been her day in the spotlight. Sean was quick to give Lisa a look and subtle nod. Perhaps she was reading more into it than he'd meant, but she thought he "got it."

"Sorry," Den said to Lisa. "Just realized I'm stepping on your moment."

Lisa appreciated her friend's awareness, even if a little late. "Nah, it's cool. Looks like it's dark enough to hit the tub, anyway."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds