• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 02

Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 02

I woke up in some sort of suit. I managed to open my eyes, but some sort of rubber suit was wrapped around me like a cocoon. I was able to see the ceiling, and turned my head to see myself in a full length mirror. I had some sort of rubber mask on, and there was a collar locking it on. My arms were trapped in the shiny rubber suit which wrapped around the entire lower half of my body. I managed to turn my head the other way, and I noticed Miss Ming was sitting on a leather couch watching TV. I squirmed a little and the creaking noise obviously attracted her attention. Her eyes locked into mine across the room, and she ashed a cigarette, and stood up.

I watched as she walked casually across the floor with her bare feet. She was wearing a tight pair of pleather legging, and a loose blouse and stood right above me. She kicked me hard in the crotch with her foot. I convulsed in pain, and tried to squirm. She kicked me again, and this time she placed her weight on my chest with her foot to hold me down. I started crying and she looked slightly amused.

"Bitch!" Her voice called, as she kicked harder and the pain caused me to wince. I tried to yell, but the tight rubber around my mouth muffled my screams. She kicked my balls again, and placed her weight on my chest. I screamed, and wiggled as she snickered above. She took her foot off of my chest, and leaned down and unzipped my mouth.

"What the fuck?!" I said loudly.

"Oh yeah?" She commented, and leaned down and zipped my mouth back. She then kicked me in the nuts again. I jerked, and her foot trapped me down again. My stomach felt sick, and I shook with pain. After about a minute of her standing there, she leaned down close to my head.

"Do you have something nicer to say this time?" Her playful voice asked, and I laid still confused. She then unzipped my mouth again.

"Please!" I said out of breath.

"I love that word!" She quickly retorted.

"Please, no more!" I managed.

"Stick your tongue out!" She said sharply, and raised her foot above my crotch. My tongue quickly came out. She walked over to a nearby cabinet and picked up something. I waited with my tongue out, and she casual strolled back over, and sat on my chest. She held a ring gag over my mouth and slowly worked it behind my teeth. Her hands then lifted my head up, and strapped the gag behind my head. She gently lower my head down, and smiled. Her thick lips parted, and a string of drool and saliva came down into the opening in the gag. The taste of her saliva entered my mouth and I swallowed it instinctively.

"Much better!" She smiled above as her long black flowing hair fell into my face.

"Pwease" I tried to talk.

"Aww that's so cute!" She teased pinching my cheeks. I've never felt more like a helpless toy.

"Pwease." I tried again, and she smirked.

"How about you beg to lick my asshole, before I kick you in the balls again!" She said coldly. I was silently shocked for a moment, but the moment she started to get up, I caved.

"Pwease." I said, and she laughed.

"You're a quick learner." She said standing up, and turning around. She slid her leggings down, and sat with her asshole directly over the ring.

"Lick it bitch!" She lightly tapped my now bruised balls, and I took the cue. I lapped away and she moaned above me. She slid off a couple of times, but all she had to do was lightly tap my balls, and instruct me, and I did what she ordered.

"Deeper!" She said, and I shoved my tongue deep into her hole. She rode my tongue back and forth for what seemed like an hour, and suddenly she hopped off. She unhooked the gag, and quickly zipped my mouth shut. She pulled her pants up smiling, and made a shush motion with her finger, and quickly ran over to the couch to sit down.

Suddenly, I heard a door opened and watch a pair of boots come into the room. It was Lady Nin. Ming jumped up, and they embraced and kissed passionately as I watched. After a few words Ming walked back over to the couch, and Lady Nin took a few steps and loomed over me. I watched Miss Ming light up a cigarette out of the corner of my eye, and Lady Nin's brightly made up face sneered as her boot rested on my face. She forced my head sideways, and then I saw a flash, as if she was taking a picture.

"SLAVE!" She said starkly and pressed down hard, then she stormed off. She yelled something I didn't understand towards Ming. Ming put out her cigarette, and quickly ran to attend to Lady Nin's orders.

I heard some spanking through the door, and then some laughter. I tried to inch around in the rubbersack like a worm, but my balls were so bruised, it was easy to just lay there. I heard noises that sounded like Ming screaming in ecstacy, and other muffled noises from Lady Nin. I felt broken, and helpless. Any move I made was futile or caused me intense pain in my crotch. I finally drifted off to sleep as the hours passed.

I awoke to Ming sitting on my face again. She was nude this time, and I twitched a little underneath her weight. My eyes felt heavy, but I managed to open them. Ming leaned forward and sat on my chest, and turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"Say please!" She said playfully, lightly tapping my balls.

"Pwease" I said through the rubber zipper fearful she might stomp my balls again.

She lowered her ass back onto my face, and farted fiercely for a few seconds directly in my face. I wiggled and she giggled above. The smell was strongly sour and sweet, and she grinded her butt in my face. She stood up and turned around smiling deviously.

"How does it feel to be the bitch's bitch? The slave's slave? The lowest lifeform in the house? " Her voice teased deeply. I whimpered helplessly, as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Don't bother answering. It doesn't really matter anyway!" She sneered, and walked off.

Is this my new life? I thought. How the hell do I get out of this sack? I thought, as I tried to move my hands again to no avail. The bitch's bitch? My head circled her words until I fell asleep again.

I woke up the next time to a wonderful feeling. I tried to raise my head up, and noticed that Ming had my dick out and she was sucking on it. Her firm fingers circled around my balls, and I suddenly got hard. My balls still ached from earlier but her warm mouth caused me to stir, and shudder with delight. I was so confused, because more than anything, I did not want it to stop. I bucked upwards when she pulled away, and she deepthroated me. When I thought I was going to explode she stopped. I noticed she was wearing a red rubber catsuit when she stood up. She went over to a dresser, grabbed a few things, and returned. She attached a little collar on my balls, and held the leash as she stood up. She also had a crop in her other hand. She bit her lip and slowly turned around. She seductively unzipped the catsuit between her legs exposing her ass.

"Say please!" She teased, and I whimpered. She harshly cropped my dick, and I quickly complied.

"Pwease. pwease!" I said through the rubber hood, and she stepped over me, and stood above me. She shook the leash causing me to buck, then she bent over and unzipped my mouth. Her ass lowered slowly over my face, and she planted her asshole on my mouth again.

"Now!" She jerked the leash, and gave my dick a swat. My tongue flew out and her ass plastered my head. She tugged the leash, and grinded back and forth riding me like an animal. This went on for almost an hour, as she climaxed 3 times. The last time, her body leaned over and she started sucking on me again. I was rock hard in no time, and she furiously squeezed with her hands and mouth until I exploded into her mouth. She slurped up every bit, as I convulsed in a stupor. My body relaxed as she climbed off. Ming walked over to the dresser and came back with the ring gag, and a smirk. She forced the gag in my mouth, and buckled it. The she let out deluge of cum, as she held my head in place. The warm liquid hit the back of my throat. She moaned as I was forced to swallow it. She spit into the gag several more times, and smiled visciously at me sitting on my chest.

"You might be the best birthday present ever! When my master is away, I get to play with you!" She said in a bratty tone, reaching for the leash and jiggling. I reeled with a weird sense of pleasure and pain.

"Oh, and your new cage is coming today!" She stated smiling, as she spit into my mouth again.

"You're not going anywhere slave!" Her voice teased and I whimpered uncontrollably.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds