• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Cholet

My Cholet

"Cholet, come and sit by me" he called softly.

She turned to face him, his eyes bright and that tender loving smile across his face and moved to kneel at his side. His hand dropped to the side and lightly ran through her long thick red hair. He loved her hair; he loved to touch it and knew she felt it. It was like her hair had nerves and every touch would make her tingle all over. She sighed quietly and tilted her head into his palm. She closed her eyes, completely absorbed in his presence, knowing she was his for as long as he wanted her.

The sound of his zipper made her jump a little and she blushed slightly, realizing that he needed attention and she had been lost in her own thoughts.

"Come on, sweetheart" he whispered.

She moved; almost cat like to kneel in front of him as he eased his half hard manhood from the confines of his pants. He watched her face as she stared at his beautiful cock and ran her tongue over her lips. He loved her like this, so eager to please, so happy to do whatever he asked. She moved a little forward and leaned slightly, but he stopped her by placing his hand on her head.

"Wait a minute, honey. Take your top off and let me see those luscious tits of yours"

She smiled and nodded and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting her arms up she peeled the material away from her skin, allowing her tits free from the cotton they bounce slightly and settle as she pulls the top over her head and brushed her hair back with her fingers.

"Oh, sweetheart, such a wonderful sight" he was entranced by her beauty, his cock slowly becoming harder and begging him for attention as he raised his hand to lightly cup a breast and roll her nipple between his fingers.

A gentle moan escaped her lips and her eyes closed once more, enjoying the touch and the sound of her breath beginning to pant.

"Don't get too worked up, little one, not yet" he chuckled softly.

Once again a blush colored her cheeks as she opened her eyes.

"Continue with this while I watch" he said a little firmer than he would have liked.

She nodded slightly as she moved her hands up to her breasts and took them in her hands, squeezing them together softly before beginning to roll her nipples between her fingers as he had done for her. She closed her eyes again, becoming lost in her own touch as her breath started to catch in her throat, her palms running over her nipples as she squeezed her tits once more.

She pulled on her nipples, stretching them out from her body just as he would have done, pinching them, rolling them harshly between her fingertips as little gasps and moans escaped her lips. She could feel the familiar dampness between her legs and squeezed her thighs together, putting a little pressure on her now throbbing clit.

Again, she let out a small cry as she pinched her nipples again, grabbing them a little harder and pulling her tits together as she could feel herself becoming more and more excited. Her eyes still closed and completely lost in her thoughts of pleasure she moved a hand down to her stomach, teasing with her fingertips as her other hand pinched and squeezed her hard and aching nipple.

Her fingers slipped under the waistband of her skirt and down slowly to her aching pussy. She ran her fingers over the lips slowly, feeling slickness to them and feeling how puffy they had become. How good it felt as she slipped her middle finger inside those outer lips to the dampness within.

Her eyes closed tightly as she started rocking her lips a little back and forth, pinching her nipple harshly as she slipped her finger into her waiting hole. Oh that felt so good! She let out a long lingering moan as she started moving her finger in and out quickly, raising her thumb up to rub at her engorged clit as she allowed another finger to enter her.

She rocked her hips faster to meet her fingers thrusts, feeling her juices dripping down her thighs as her fingers pounded into her without conviction. Her other hand squeezing her breast, digging her fingernails into the soft and now tender flesh as she humped her hips faster against her fingers.

She was too far gone, her pussy was throbbing around her fingers and clit aching as her thumb flicked across it. With one last harsh squeeze of her nipple she fell backwards to lie on her back, her hips bucking wildly against her soaking fingers. Spasms of pure pleasure ran through her body from head to toe as she screamed out loudly, her pussy muscles clinging onto her fingers, sweat beading and dripping from her face and chest as her orgasm took over.

"Maaasssstttteeeerr!" her voice trilled as the last waves of intense pleasure released themselves from her body.

Panting her fingers fell from her pussy to her side as she tried to catch her breath.

Then suddenly her eyes jolted open as she heard a small cough. She jumped up back onto her knees and lowered her head quickly, her juices covering her hand and a red flush to her cheeks.

"Little one, I am very disappointed"

She nodded, biting her lip, stopping herself from letting out a small sob.

Quickly he stood up grabbing her hair, making her jump as he pushed her back to lay flat on her back, he leaned in close to her ear and whispered harshly into it.

"I expect that behavior from no one, you will never disobey me again. Do I make myself clear?" He moved his hand to grab her breast, squeezing it roughly on each word to emphasize the end of his threat.

She let out a small cry and nodded quickly, tears running down her cheeks.

"Yes, Master. I am sorry I don't know wha...."

He stood again.

"I do not wish to hear excuses" He growled as he stepped out of his pants, his cock rock hard and aching from her little performance.

Lifting his leg to stand straddling her he moved to kneel down with one leg either side, laying his stiff ready cock between her tender breasts.

He looked into her eyes and she could see his disappointment in her, she could see his anger and she was truly sorry. Never would she have done that on purpose, she was just so hot, so lost in her touch. She closed her eyes tightly as she grabbed both of her tits, one in each hand and spat a little onto his cock before squeezing her tits painfully together.

She winced and whimpered slightly as he dug his thumb nails into her nipples and jumped a little as he barked.

"OPEN YOUR EYES NOW"

She let out a small sob and quickly opened her eyes as he stared into them, staring into her very soul and began to rock his hips forcefully back and forth, squeezing her tits together even more as his now throbbing cock moved between them, bumping on the bottom of her chin on each upstroke. She opened her mouth so he could push his member into her tongue each stoke but he growled again loudly.

"Shut your mouth now. You think you are worthy to taste me after your little playtime? You think I will allow your lips around me after that?"

She whimpered again as he began moving faster and harder, her tits hurting terribly as his cock throbbed between them harder than ever then so quickly it took her a second to register he stood and grabbed his cock in his hand and pumped his fist hard and fast, closing his eyes a second in pleasure as his legs trembled slightly and he shot his cum onto the floor next to her head. He laughed slightly as she opened her mouth to accept some, but he continued to squirt his load onto the floor.

"On your hands and knees now!" he growled fiercely.

Quickly she jumped up and got onto all floors, he grabbed the back of her hair and forced her head down to the floor where his pool of cum was.

"Lick it up"

She closed her eyes as another tear ran down her cheek and began licking as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her aching cunt. She let out a soft moan and pushed back a little with her hips before she cried out as a hard hand smacked down onto her tight little ass. She carried on licking the floor, whimpering loudly.

In one thrust he rammed his cock deep into her pussy, digging his fingernails into her hips and growling loudly as he watched her back arch and a loud cry escape from her lips.

"KEEP LICKING" He yelled loudly as her as he pulled his cock from her pussy and put it to the entrance of her little asshole. She whimpered again loudly, still licking at the floor, cleaning his cum from it as he pushed his cock past the little ring of muscle and deep into her ass.

Once again her back arched and she let out a loud cry as he grabbed the back of her hair, pushing her face back to the floor as he started to ruthlessly pound her ass. He could feel the tightness of his balls already as her muscles expertly gripped his cock.

Growling loudly he pulled her hair up towards him, making her kneel up with her back against his chest as he moved one hand around her front to grab her breast hard and the other down to her clit and began rubbing hard and fast, feeling it slick and throbbing between his fingers he pinched it quickly, harshly between his nails and as she screamed out and fell into her second orgasm his cock twitched within her ass and he shot his load into her back passage.

Still rubbing her clit hard as he came, she bucked her hips back against him, her eyes closed tightly and her arms reaching back to dig her nails deeply into his thighs. He began rubbing a little slower as she came out of her orgasm and he eased himself from her ass, she fell to the floor, shaking softly and panting hard and fast. He sat back on his heals and caught his breath, looking down at her.

"My Cholet" He whispered softly as he leaned in and scooped her up in his arms.

"My Cholet" He whispered once more as he leaned against the front of his chair with her cuddling tightly into him. He kissed her softly on the forehead and smiled lightly to himself.

"You make me so proud"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Cholet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds