• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Most Unusual Match Making Ceremony

Most Unusual Match Making Ceremony

Just like countless other NRIs, I have been in US for few years, got a stable job, car etc and just like an Indian boy, I heed to parents advice and look for matches. After booking my 40 day vacation by the end of which I would likely be married, I started looking in matrimonial sites. I short listed few girls but my eyes and other parts were fixated on one girl Shilpa. She looked quite hot, with voluptuous lips and probing eyes.

Also, like many Indian boys I am a virgin not by choice but by lack of opportunity. I have been hearing rumors from my college friends that most of Indian girls who are looking for marriages, cherry has already popped. When talking with them I dismissed the idea and said I have faith in our culture but secretly my mind was having pervert thoughts. Like many others I watch porn, even though I like watching it, for my arousal I don't imagine porn, I imagine a sexy, curvy and cheating wife.

Within the first few days my parents were able to book a date at Shilpa's house and I was quite excited. I have already met couple of others, but Shilpa consumed my thoughts. The first encounter was quite memorable, even though she was dressed up in a traditional saree, jewels and most of her body is covered, her perfect structure couldn't be hidden. For the rest of the ceremony, all I can think of is how she would look without any clothes.

Those thoughts were interrupted when I was asked if I want to talk to her alone! Of course, that's all I wanted and may be a bed. But I couldn't manage to get to say yes because my heart started racing, hands shaking all I could muster was a weak mumble. Thankfully they took that as an yes and I can't forget the sly look shilpa gave me then.

As they were ushering us to semi-private balcony, I couldn't think of single sensible question to ask. What I really want to ask is, what is the size of your breasts, can you see your legs, can we skip to honeymoon. So the conversation went something like this

Shilpa: You are looking nervous are you alright?

Me: No, I am good, a bit shaken by long journey (or the journey I want to take on your body)

Shilpa: Where do you live USA

Me: Jersey City, NJ. Been there for a few years after masters..

Shilpa: How is the weather like, did you do sight seeing etc.

(I was realizing that she is quite calm and trying to make me relax, that worked after few questions)

.. towards the end

Shilpa: Do you like me?

Me: Yes I like you, you are beautiful and witty.

Shilpa: That's great, why don't you do your inquiries and logistics, I like you too

Me: Oh yeah my parents would handle that (wondering what she meant by inquiries)

Shilpa: Here's my number, why don't text and setup a date

Me: Open mouthed and mumbled my number (she wants to setup a date!)

On the way back, I kept staring at my phone and WhatsApp my college friends about the hot figure I met for the ceremony and to make them jealous I sent them her pic. Little did I know that it would take the story an unexpected twist.

A close friend my mine sent a DM saying "I know that girl, she is of loose character, multiple boyfriends and others. Don't proceed". Is this what she meant by inquiry? While my mind says that I should feel disappointed that I am the escape ticket but my dick was saying something else. Of course I didn't trust him at all, probably jealous I thought.

But I started texting her anyways and I started digging her style. We decided to meet in 2 days, though I was a bit surprised by timing of 8PM. Since I didn't know the city well, she gave an address to meet.

On that day, I dressed to impress with a plaid shirt and tuck. When I asked the autowala how to get there and gave him the address, he asked for double price saying that area is super rich with pubs, restaurants and hotels.

He was right, the cars, hotels, pubs and the people here all super rich and girls were exposing a lot even to my american eyes. I kept thinking what should i talk to her, why did she invite at this time, is she good and suddenly I hear my name "Hi Mohit" from a stunning figure who is wearing a skirt, tall boots and exposing some bust.

It took me a full minute to realize that was Shilpa! Smoking enchiladas she is nothing like the girl I met at her house, she has lipstick, makeup, sexy walk and enticing voice. I managed a meek 'hi'.

Me: You look good

Shilpa: is that all? You look like you are about to go to office

Me: silently, you look hot. I was trying to be formal

Shilpa: which pub do you want to go?

Now my mind started racing even more, why is she doing this? Is this a test? If so who cares? How am I supposed to talk to her when all I wanted to do is fondle her boobs. And why is she exposing so much and why the hell her skin looks so smooth, inviting me to touch her.

Its established that she is fast, she drinks and probably lot more. Should I just cancel and go home? But a girl dared me for the first time in India and I am not going to back down. This is not a typical ordinary girl anymore. I am going to up my game and play along.

Me: You tell me, looks like you know this place around

Shilpa: Yup, we can go to Raj so we can talk first before drinks

Me: oh!

Shilpa: Don't you drink?

Me: Ofcourse i do, just wasn't expecting at the moment

Then with a wicked laugh, there are more surprises for you dear and took my hand and started walking. Damn she is super fast, I didn't get the thought to hold her hand. May be I should get her closer, the atmosphere looks about right. And I do that.

Shilpa: So you got the clue. How goes your inquires?

Me: From dowry side my parents have discussed and I think they are ok.

Shilpa: And your inquiries?

Me: Well, I am still doing

Shilpa: Let me help you. Based on what you see so far, make a guess?

Me: You are fast, hot and knows what you want

Shilpa: You can be more direct, I am used to it

Me: You are sexy, have style, bold and seemed to have boyfriends

Shilpa: Boyfriends?

Me: Well I sent your pic to my friends, but I don't heed to rumors, they are jealous

By this time we got our drinks and got to our table.

Shilpa: In this case you should believe them

Me: So it was a bad breakup?

Shilpa: Yes but more

Me: You had sex

Shilpa: Yes but more

Me: Is this a test, why are you saying all this to me and what more can there be?

Shilpa: Do you like to dance?

Me: Well..

She takes me to floor and I finally got to touch her sexy tummy. She whispers in my ear, there are more places you can touch me. But it took me few minutes to get the nerve to press my chest against her sizable boobs. The look in her eyes is just coquettish, like asking for more. All the dance her gaze was unwavering. She is used to all this and isn't ashamed to admit that!

After few minute she excused herself and I go to the bar to take a break and think about what's happening. Can I imagine this hot slut as my wife? How slutty is she really? Does it matter? Why does my dick agree to what my conventional brain says.

Since it was taking some time for her to come back, I gaze around I actually find her chatting with another guy. He was holding her tighter than I was able to all night. She meets my glance but doesn't flinch, instead gives a flying kiss. Then she whispers in his ear and he gives the thumbs up and starts walking towards me. I can easily imagine what sort of a relationship that was, I wanted to keep shut and ask her what's next.

But as soon as she comes, I blurt out "Who is he", she goes "An old friend", "Are you jealous?" again with that killer coy look in her eyes. She comes closer to the bar stool and leans towards me. "Do you want to get, what he is not getting tonight?"

All the alcohol kick is gone now. My heart have never raced faster, I got the feeling based on the events of so far, this is the sampling night but I didn't want to admit that. All I wanted to say was yes, that I her body all for myself but I couldn't manage a word. So shilpa goes "The hotel upstairs is private, won't ask any questions. Lets go!"

The only thing I can remember after that was her back when is opening the hotel room door. Even inside the room, I am still frozen like a dummy. She let me be for a bit.

Shilpa: Don't worry I won't hurt you

Me: I am not worried

Shilpa: And you can enjoy the night scot free, there is no obligation

Me: So you have done this before?

Shilpa: Take a guess

Me: With how many?

Shilpa: Does it matter?

And comes closer to me and I couldn't resist her lips and I plant a long deep kiss on her lips. She is visibly excited now, her breath goes fast, I can feel her boobs against my chest. Finally I leave her, she goes "Not bad for your first time". I am super mad now, "how do you know.. Its not my first time"

She starts to take off buttons now and eager to prove that I am in control I take off her top shirt and what a sight that was. Her boobs are so huge and inviting to be pressed. She takes off her skirt and she has one of those red thongs underneath. Her body is just perfect, silky smooth, no blemish nor extra fat. Damn I thought taking off my shirt.

She suddenly was able to take off my pant in couple of strokes and pull out my dick. Her expression is the first thing that made me proud today, she goes "WoW". Stroking my dick, she goes on her knees. Before I could wonder what she is going to do, she starts sucking.

This is my exact perfect porn moment, a stunning girl, indian girl, on her knees, on her own sucking my dick! Now I thought I will put this monster in her welcoming pussy. Alas that didn't happen!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Most Unusual Match Making Ceremony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds