• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught by My Bully and Exgf Ch. 02

Caught by My Bully and Exgf Ch. 02

This is second chapter of story about young crossdresser who is discovered by his ex girlfriend and masculine bully from high school. All protagonists of this story are consenting adults.

*****

"Your face is a one big mess Cindy," said Michelle giggling, "let's go to the bathroom and clean you up!"

She helped me to get up from my shaky knees and led me to the bathroom. I was still numbed by shock, orgasm and cum overdose. I heard Michelle telling Jack to take some drink from refrigerator and to wait for us in the living room. Before I washed my face, Michelle gave me a passionate deep kiss, enjoying the taste of Jack's cum in my mouth.

After she broke the kiss, she said mockingly:

"You always wanted a threesome with two girls, but you wouldn't probably believe, YOU would be one of these girls."

I didn't answer, but she was right, I just washed my face from cum, spit and smudged make-up and drank a lot of water to clean all the jizz in my throat. Then I asked her when she started cheating me with Jack.

"He used to pay me for doing his college homework and then he asked for some private biology tutoring and I agreed. I didn't even know you two had known each other. When he made first move on me, I really tried to not cheat on you, but he has so sexy body and when he showed his hard cock in front of my face, I just couldn't refuse such a treat, I mean he is at least twice your size and knows how to use it..."

While listening to her story, I was getting aroused again, but pretended to be mad at her.

"Don't be grumpy Cindy," she said watching my reaction, "I will reapply your make up, so you look like a pretty princess you are inside! You may have failed as my boyfriend, but you may be my new girlfriend from now on."

I blushed and said I liked her idea. Letting her reapply my make-up, I wished to see how girly I would look when made-up by real experienced girl, while she continued telling me how much she love taking Jack's cock deep in her holes and so on. I was so turned on by her dirty talks, so when I saw my face after she had finished the make-up, I was rock hard and leaking precum.

She slapped my ass and ordered me to walk into the living room. Jack was sitting in couch, drinking my beer and smoking weed cigarette, from my weed, but I wasn't in a position to say anything against that. He was totally naked, with his giant balls spread between his masculine legs, his soft but still large cock resting on his left inner thigh.

He said when he saw us:

"Wow you girls look sexy, I still have lot of seed for you in my balls and I won't leave till you drain last drop from it!"

Michelle sat next to him and made me kneel in between his legs. He let me have a stroke from the joint, then he passed it to Michelle. With one hand he was groping Michelle's nyloned thighs, with the other he took my head and put my face on his ballsack. There was something enjoyable about the smell, I breathed deeply, inhaling the manly scent.

"Sniff the real man, princess, I know you like it!" he said and Michelle laughed, passing joint on him.

I stuck my tongue out and started circling his balls and the spot between balls and base of his hardening cock. Michelle went down and joined me. Jack was smoking and enjoying our combined efforts, making manly grunts. He especially liked, when me and Michelle tried french kiss with the swollen head of his cock in between us, it made his cock throbbing hard.

Michelle ordered me to go behind her and lick her pussy, so I obeyed. I found out, there was already a small hole in her tan pantyhose, just for easy entrance to her shaven pussy. I spread her pretty round asscheeks apart and started licking her pussy from this unusual position. I heard her gagging on Jack's cock and making squelching sounds as he entered and escaped her throat repeatedly.

I put two fingers in her sweet leaking pussy and softly licked around her anus. I heard her gagged moans and yelps, as I knew her, she was near to orgasm. I spitted into her ass and started fingering it, then I took the nearby dildo and stuck it in her pussy deep and finally I stood up and put my hard thin 4inch cock into her well trained ass, without any problems.

She took Jack's cock out of her mouth and made noisy female orgasmic sounds while I wiggled with my dick in her ass and dildo in her pussy. I could feel spasms inside her, squeezing me and the dildo hard. Her female noises were muffled again by Jack's cock in her throat. It was probably the first time ever I made a girl come. I felt a bit proud, but soon she pushed me away and with red face she said:

"I like your improvisation skills, but you weren't allowed to use your baby dick, now you are about to feel what real cock in your ass is like bitch!"

Jack smiled at me saying: "Good job Cindy, I nearly came deep into her throat when her sounds vibrated around my cock. It's very slimey now so get on all fours and spread your sissy ass wide!"

I have done as he said, Michelle sit on the couch, spread her legs open and made me lick her pussy again, while Jack held me under my belly and pushed his throbbing cock past my sphincter. It hurt, but luckily I was stretched by dildo, which was similar size of his cock so it wasn't that bad. He went slow as a gentleman at first, but soon he picked up on pace and with each thrust went a bit deeper.

Then I felt Michelle pulling my pigtails hard and wrapping her legs around my head so my face was firmly stuck to her crotch, while at the same time, Jack took a firm grip on my buttocks and pushed all of his throbbing 9 inches of thick man meat in my rectum. I wanted to yell from the initial pain, but my noise just gave pleasing vibrations to Michelle's pussy.

"Yeah fuck that sissy bitch whore deep in her ass!" moaned Michelle.

"I am about to bust my nut straight into her stomach!" said Jack while wiggling his tool balls deep inside me.

Then he took my hands into his one hand behind my back, with the other he held my neck and started to fuck me really hard, deep and fast, his huge cum filled balls were slapping my small hard nuts. Throbbing vein on downside of his shaft massaged my prostate so I leaked a lot of sissy juice. I was now in exctasy and wished this would never end.

He fucked me like that for many minutes before he pushed his pulsing cock balls deep in me, Michelle tilted my head so I looked into her pretty eyes behind glasses and Jack moaned in deep manly voice:

"Ohhh yeah, take my load you sissy bitchgirl! Aaaah, here it cumz!"

He was cumming for what felt like minutes, while he kept trashtalking me, Michelle was encouraging him to do so by her own dirty talk, while she looked into my eyes with self-satisfied expression, as my mouth and eyes were opened as much as possible and I yelled in highly pitched girly voice:

"Yees make me your bitch Daddy! I love your hot cum deep in my anal! Ohh I am your anal slut!"

Then he pulled out, and sat on the couch, Michelle held my head and made me suck his cock smelling from my ass, until it was clean. I didn't really like the taste, but I had to obey them and when I was finished cleaning his mighty, now just semi-hard cock, I was rewarded by his approval:

"Good girl, you are our bitch from now on!"

He patted my head, got back into his clothes and left my flat, leaving me there just with Michelle.

"I am proud of you Cindy," she said smiling, "it sounds strange, but after this I feel more respect for you than ever before, you took Jack's cock like a real woman! Even I never let him to fuck my anal so deep, you are natural sissy slut."

I was blushing from these "compliments" and said to her:

"You know, this pink outfit I am wearing, was supposed to be birthday gift for you..."

"You may keep it now, you look so hot in it, I feel urge to dominate you when I see you like that!"

Michelle took off her torn pantyhose stained from pussy juices, letting me keep them and put on a fresh pair of same kind she had in her bag, then she had to leave for her part time job in some laboratory. Before she left, she promised me to drop by next week, with or without Jack's company for next round of bisexual fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught by My Bully and Exgf Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 511 milliseconds