• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Acting like a Real Slut at the ABS

Acting like a Real Slut at the ABS

I had been fantasizing about doing this for a long time. It's been years of thinking about how I would lose my anal virginity to a real cock. Of course I had used toys to pleasure myself and satisfy my needs, but now it was time to act on my urges.

I'm 42 years old, 5'10" and 165 lbs. with an 8 inch cock that has a nice mushroom head. I act straight and no one would ever know how much of a cock slut I can be (certainly not my girlfriend). Or how much I love being called a slut and being with a dominant guy. They would think I'm the Dom and if they thought I was gay would guess me to be a total top.

When I'm on cam jerking off with random strangers watching me, they often compliment me on my body and also say I have nice feet.

After thinking of a lot of different ways, I came up with one that every time I thought about it I would get soo horny. I would get a wig, high heel shoes, a sexy short dress and big sunglasses. My plan was to show up like this at the local adult book store that had video booths in the back and see what happened.

I had been to the ABS I wanted to go to many years ago, when I was in my twenties. Visited the booths to watch vids, took out my cock and got off by myself there several times back then. I thought this would be the perfect place. I could walk around the front part of the store and browse the toys etc. Then make my way to the booths.

So I began to shop for the outfit I would wear. For the shoes I went to one of those self serve stores where all of the boxes are out so you can try on the shoes without needing anyone's help. I tried on around 20 different styles until I found the perfect pair. They were wedge type high heel with a lot of dark straps. When I had them on they accentuated my skinny ankles and long legs. When I was trying them on one of the employees caught sight of me checking myself out in the mirror. I had shorts on that day and the shoes made my legs look hot. I continued walking around looking at myself in the mirror from different angles. He continued to watch me and I starting thinking to myself I would love to suck his cock right there in the store. As he continued to stare at me I walked into the dressing rooms and as I had hoped he followed close behind me. He was a tall young black man about 6"3". After I went into the changing room I left the door part way open and began to take off my clothes. I stood there completely naked (except I still had the shoes on) and when I peeked out the door he was standing there looking at me with such a lustful look in his eyes.

I motioned for him to come in and immediately dropped into a squatting position in front of him. I took out his already hard cock and it was long, fat and beautiful. I wanted to give this stud a blow job he would never forget and started licking the length of his shaft from the tip down to his balls then back to the tip. Stopping to twirl my tongue around the head before popping it into my mouth and sucking with all of my might. He really seemed to like when I did that by the sounds he was making. I could tell he was starting to get really hot as he gripped behind my head and began to face fuck me. I was loving watching this in all of the mirrors, being totally naked with the shoes on and stroking my cock while he fucked my mouth. He didn't last long and began to pulse then shoot stream after stream of cum into me. At first I was able to take it all but the volume was just soo much I had to open my mouth and let some spill onto my hands, I cupped them because I wanted to catch all of his cum and lick it off of my fingers. He was so musty, hairy and hot.

When his cock stopped pumping I licked it all up and down then he raised my head up and gave me the hottest kiss I have ever had in my life. Twirling his tongue with mine and some of his cum was still in my mouth. Then he zipped up his pants and left without looking back or saying a word. I got dressed and checked out with the shoes that I obviously looked hot in.

Now the search was on to find the dress. Something I thought was going to be very hard to do. It actually turned out to be very easy. Once I saw a pic of a female body builder who had arms the size of mine and similar legs. She had on a very short but loose fitting dress and looked totally hot. It was something I thought I could not only wear, but look pretty sexy with it on.

I soon found a dark blue dress online that fit like the one she had on. It had slits up both sides and was very short. Both shoulders were exposed as the sleeves came around the top of my arms.

Then I found a wig with very long blonde full hair. While wearing this with my girlfriends big sunglasses I began to feel very feminine.

I knew I would have to shave my legs to pull this off the way I wanted to. They were very hairy so I learned the correct way to do it and began moisturizing them regularly. My girlfriend always would say to me she wished she had legs shaped like mine so I knew they would look hot when I was dressed they way I had planned.

When the day came I called out sick from work and as I dressed I only had one thought in my mind. I wondered if I would be able to take a real pounding in my ass if I had a real aggressive guy who just wanted to jackhammer into me. After all whenever I had toyed my ass I could always control the pace and depth. And now I would be giving myself to another guy and I was both scared and totally turned on at the same time.

When I got to the store I didn't hesitate for a second. As soon as the car stopped moving I got out and made my way into the store. I felt like such a slut walking through the parking lot with the slight breeze blowing up my dress.

Once inside there was a guy behind the counter who worked there and only one other guy looking through the magazines. As planned I browsed the toys and videos while the employee had his eyes locked onto me and kept staring watching my every move. He was an older guy around 60 with a slim build.

My heart was beating so hard I thought it would come flying out of my chest. I decided it was time to make my way into the back of the store where the video booths were. I stopped at the counter and handed over a twenty to get some coins. The worker gave me the coins and said I looked very sexy. He said his name was James and to let him know if I needed help finding anything. I didn't say a word to him, just looked into his eyes and licked my top lip with my tongue. Then spun around and made my way to the booth area.

As I was about to enter one of the booths I turned and James was right behind me. I walked into the booth and he followed me inside locking the door behind us. He immediately began kissing my neck, something I loved.. He was telling me he knew I was a slut and he was going to give it to me good. As he was doing this his hands were all over me like a teenage boy. He ripped my panties off of my body with one strong pull then took off my dress.

Then he pushed me down onto the bench and grabbed my ankles lifting them straight up to the ceiling. He kissed my legs all up and down, then took off my shoes. The whole time he was talking dirty to me. Saying things like "I'm going to give you what you need my little slut" and "where do you want my cock bitch?"

This kind of dirty talk always gets me going. Next he was kissing and sucking on my neck, asking me again where I wanted his cock. I whispered in my lust induced trance "please slide it in my ass". He said say it louder bitch. So I again asked please fuck my ass, I need you inside me.

He now had each one of his fingers laced in between my toes and held my feet up and out to the sides. His cock head was now pressed against my hungry hole and now I was actually whimpering beneath him.

I kept repeating over and over to him yes please slide into me, I have wanted this for so long. He was still kissing my neck and giving me hickies at this point and I loved every second of it.

He pulled his cock away from my anus for a second and coated its tip with saliva. Then said "are you ready bitch" I shook my head up and down, now panting in heat for his cock. I gasped as he slowly slid his cock half way into me then pulled it out so the head was again just pressing at my opening. He spit a few more times on his cock and then my eyes rolled back into my head as he drove the full length into me. Then he pulled almost all the way out just leaving the head inside me before driving balls deep into me again. This slow methodical fucking continued for at least 10 minutes or more, never changing in pace or depth of each plunge into me.

He kept his fingers laced in my toes as he worked his cock with those deep full slow strokes. My body was completely relaxed as I surrendered myself to him and gave into the pleasure he was giving me with his cock. The way he looked at me as he was fucking me was something I will never forget. The pure lust in his eyes drove me deeper over the edge.

Then after releasing his grip on my feet he laid on top of my chest to chest while whispering and nibbling on my ear. I remember the way his hairy chest felt and how he was now holding my wrists behind my back. He asked if his bitch was ready to take his load deep inside and I could only plead to please give it to me. Now his pace started to quicken and I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. At this point I wanted to enjoy what was left of this magical feeling and began to plead with him to fuck me harder. I couldn't think of anything other than pleasing this man and having him release his sex deep into me. By now he had released my wrists and was pinching my nipples and kissing me deeply driving and swirling his tongue with mine.

Then each time he would be balls deep inside me he held it there for several seconds until the last stroke and his cock began to pump over and over again. What an amazing feeling to finally have a real cock pumping deep into me. My cock had been rock hard the entire time ever since he ripped off the panties I was wearing but he had yet to touch it.

Then suddenly I began to cum without ever touching my cock or having it touched by him. This happened just as his cock had begun to slow its pumping in me.

He pulled out, got dressed, kissed me and said what a good slut I was and then left the booth quickly. I just continued to lay there in a sort of pleasure induced trance for a while rubbing my cum all over my body and licking some of it off my fingers.

As I dressed and began to walk back out into the store area there were now several men browsing and hanging around. Every one of them stopped what they were doing and watched as I walked out into the parking lot. I glanced over at my lover and blew him a kiss and he just smiled.

I was thinking I'll definitely be back soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Acting like a Real Slut at the ABS

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 779 milliseconds