• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Kristina Plugged by Tire Repairman Ch. 02

Kristina Plugged by Tire Repairman Ch. 02

12

rutger5 (An original story - copyright 2011)

Story contains blackmail, reluctance, and coercion. (Plus fictional sex.)

*

The warm water cascaded down Kristina's back before falling to the floor of the shower and flowing to the drain. She sighed from the pleasant feeling of being enveloped in a steamy cloud of wet warmth. Her flaming hair was piled high on her head to prevent it from being drenched by the steady stream of hot water. Though she enjoyed the luxuriousness of soaking in a bathtub, in the morning nothing could top a hot shower. It helped to waken her fully while at the same time massaging her muscles and warming them up.

As she turned and faced the spray she remembered something else she enjoyed about a shower. Her hand adjusted the nozzle so that the water was being directed in the area of her red pubic hair. She spread her legs so that the jet of water could stimulate 'down there' as her soapy hand slid over her breast making her tremble from the stimulation her touch delivered. She gently squeezed her pink nipple between her fingertips causing it to harden while the steady beat of the water inflamed lower down.

Kristina's mind went back to the previous afternoon and her adulterous encounter with Miguel the tire repairman. It had been the first time she'd violated her marriage vows and she was unable to forget how he made her feel like a woman again. Her husband Carl had never been an affectionate or passionate man to begin with and after ten plus years of marriage there wasn't much of a spark remaining between the two of them.

Miguel had dominated her fully, pushing her well beyond her comfort zone, but since Kristina was naturally inclined to submissiveness it filled an unmet need in her. Now as both her hands and the water jet stimulated her lush body the memories of what he did to her and what he made her do pushed Kristina close to orgasm. The thought that she must return to the tire shop to recover her lost earring and what Miguel's reaction to that might be was enough to push her beyond the edge.

As the water collided with her hard little nub Kristina bit her lip as the feeling flooded over her. She remained under the stream for another few minutes as her senses returned to normal following her climax before stepping out of the stall and wrapping herself in a large, fluffy towel. Though Kristina was eager to get going she maintained her routine to the letter instead of rushing. She carefully exfoliated, moisturized, and followed the rest of her beauty regimen to a tee. She'd been a trophy wife long enough to never take her appearance for granted but to always put in the requisite effort.

Only after she finished her hair and perfectly applied her makeup did Kristina allow herself to smile. She knew she looked good and that any man with a pulse would be attracted to her stunning Scandinavian looks. She nibbled on a muffin and a banana and drank half a cup of black coffee for breakfast and after retouching her lipstick she headed out on her mission.

Before long Kristina was behind the wheel of her Lexus and approaching the city. She had dressed simply that day wearing a pair of yoga pants, a black tank top, and cross training sneakers while her long red hair was in a simple pony tail. Kristina sang along to Adele's latest song of heartbreak as she piloted the luxury vehicle on the now busy streets. After the previous day's events she had made sure to locate the folder that held the vehicle registration and the roadside assistance card so that there would be no repeats of what had happened.

Once she turned onto the street that contained Miguel's shop Kristina felt butterflies in her stomach from anticipation. She managed to squeeze in a last set of kegels as the destination neared. When she arrived she noticed that no car was being serviced and that Miguel was standing and talking with another man who also appeared to be of Latin American background. Kristina pulled in and deftly parked in an open area of the yard before shutting off the engine. A quick check in her visor mirror assured her that her makeup was perfect after which she climbed from the car.

As she approached the shop the other man began walking away although he did look back twice. On the second occasion Miguel called out to him in Spanish and delivered some phrases in a staccato fashion. He then turned to Kristina with a broad smile on his swarthy countenance and his eyes again drank in her beauty. When his gaze swept over her Kristina felt her nipples beginning to harden under the thin material of her top.

"Senora it is good to see you again," he began, "and may I ask how can I be of service today?"

Miguel put such emphasis on the word service that Kristina felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment because she clearly understood what he meant.

"Hello Miguel. I do hope you can help me. Yesterday while I was here I believe that I lost one of my earrings. I was wondering if you'd found it."

He spread his arms wide as if helpless but she couldn't help noticing the power they exuded even with such a simple gesture.

"I am very sorry senora but I haven't seen any earring but feel free to look for it in the bed we shared."

As Miguel spoke his eyes felt like they were burning holes in her especially as they spent most of the time on her shapely bosom. He opened the door allowing her to pass inside but she was surprised when he remained outside. Maybe he had no knowledge of her lost jewelry and was simply allowing her to search for it she surmised. Kristina hurried to the back of the shop where the cot was located and began looking. She was unable to prevent herself from reliving what had transpired there and felt her sex moistening from the memory.

Though she checked the cot, even shaking out the stained blanket, her earring didn't turn up. Kristina even crawled underneath the cot frame to search but it was a fruitless task. Since she had already inquired with the day spa she'd visited the previous day Kristina had now come to a dead end in her search for the missing earring.

She stood up, at her wit's end, when the shop door opened and Miguel entered followed by two men who were similar to him in features and stature. They remained just inside the shop while Miguel limped toward the back section where Kristina stood.

"Any luck senora?" he inquired prompting Kristina to shake her head no in reply. "I have an idea that might work. See those two men over there?" he said gesturing to the duo by the door. "They are day laborers who don't have any woman at home so they are lonely. Maybe you can be extra nice to them and who knows, your earring might turn up afterwards."

Kristina's mouth opened in shock from what Miguel had suggested. Did he expect her to service these friends of his as the price for returning her property? She might have returned with the hopes of again being with Miguel but he had another thing coming if he thought that she was a common prostitute.

"How dare you suggest what I'm thinking you are Miguel. I don't know what kind of woman you think I am..." she got out before he interrupted her.

"After yesterday we both know you are a puta so let's not play games senora. You no doubt returned today with the hope that I would again satisfy you in a way your husband cannot," he said with a smirk. "And once you are a good little puta with these men I will fill you again with my big dick. But if you don't want to, that is okay. If your earring does turn up I will contact Mr. Thorson and let him know that I found it."

"How do you know who my husband is?" Kristina asked, the surprise written clearly on her face.

"DMV records are public senora and all one has to do is ask about a license plate number to find out who the car is registered to. Your Lexus is under the name Carl Thorson, who I believe is your husband."

Kristina's shoulders slumped in resignation as she realized that Miguel held all the aces. If he spoke to Carl that would raise too many questions. And even if he didn't reveal everything Carl would still rage over her losing such valuable jewelry and what if he did tell him everything? Kristina didn't wish to even consider that possibility. She knew she was beaten and so did Miguel.

"What is it you want from me?" she asked in a quiet voice. Miguel smiled and his hand cupped her chin and tilted it so her blue eyes looked into his.

"Very smart decision senora. What I want is your obedience to start. Understand that from now on I am your master and you'll do what I tell you. Your first job is a small one and very easy for a puta like you. All those two men want is to use your pretty mouth to bring them pleasure. Do a good job and maybe next time they will want more but that is all for now. Afterwards we can have a good time. If I was you I would remove your shirt so you don't get anything on it, if you understand me."

Kristina choked back a sob as she pulled her top over her head. She hadn't worn a brassiere in anticipation of getting physical with Miguel who was speaking to the two men. He exchanged a high five and some money changed hands with one of them before he exited the shop. Wordlessly she sank to her knees as the men reached her. They were both undoing their fly zippers but the older man assumed a position directly in front of her.

Once he freed his erection he wasted no time in guiding it to her open mouth. She closed her eyes and just tried to concentrate on the act of fellatio, not why she was doing it or with whom. She felt his hardness with her tongue which she swirled around the head causing the man to groan loudly. He was of average size at best so she could easily swallow him deep with little difficulty. Kristina bobbed her head up and down his shaft, her lips clinging to the sensitive flesh as they worked along it.

The man was making a series of grunts and groans as she played his skin flute when with no further warning he cried out "Madre de Dios" while exploding in her warm mouth. His creamy jism filled her mouth but Kristina swallowed it down as fast as he shot it. Within a minute he was finished and putting his satisfied cock back into his trousers.

His partner eagerly pulled Kristina's head in his direction after which she took him deep. The second man was both longer and thicker than the first though not enough to give her problems. The biggest difference was that this man was much more aggressive in his actions. He thrust deeply into her mouth almost making Kristina gag while his dirty hand managed to reach down and cruelly pinch her nipple causing her to wince.

His other hand grabbed her ponytail allowing him to pull her head forward. Trying to finish him as fast as possible Kristina managed to deep throat the man taking him to the root. He pumped a few more times but when her hand fondled his hairy balls he came quickly, shooting his load straight down her throat. She glared up at him once he'd pulled free but in his post orgasmic bliss he didn't even notice.

Afterwards Kristina looked toward the door and saw that both Miguel and the man she'd seen him with earlier were standing inside talking and looking her way. The two day laborers shuffled toward the exit and exchanged pleasantries with their compatriots as they passed out. Miguel and his amigo then came her way with their motives written clearly on their faces as well as being revealed by their bulges. When Kristina attempted to stand Miguel laid a heavy hand on her shoulder keeping her in place.

"No don't move senora as that is your proper place, kneeling before men," he instructed her.

He spoke to his friend who then pushed his trousers to mid-thigh before stretching his body out on the cot. Miguel gestured for her to move closer so she crawled forward until the man reached out and guided her mouth to his erection. It was in the average size range but was somewhat curved like a banana. She began to run her tongue the length of it before swallowing the head. As she did Kristina felt her yoga pants and panties yanked down then Miguel's hand touching her pussy.

His finger slipped into her opening and in spite of her mood she felt her wetness grow. Soon a second thick finger worked in next to the first at which point he rapidly thrust them in and out of her juicy canal. After a minute he removed the digits but they were almost immediately replaced by his thick organ. Kristina had to pull her mouth off the other man's cock when Miguel drove deep inside her to prevent herself from accidentally biting it.

"Good puta, take my cock," Miguel growled as he forced his shaft all the way into her viselike cunt. Once he was all the way in he slapped her ass with his open hand before he started to pump her good and hard. After Kristina became accustomed to his pounding she resumed her oral attention on the other man. She was getting it from both ends for the first time in her life, and despite the circumstances, in a purely physical sense she was enjoying it.

While he rode her doggy style Miguel stuck his thick finger in his mouth and wet it. Once it was soaked in saliva he pushed it against her brown, little hole as he continued thrusting. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as his finger forced its way inside. Kristina had been an anal virgin until the previous day when Miguel's big meat had battered her there and she was still sore. She couldn't help from whimpering as he finger fucked her ass hard.

Miguel was thrusting as hard as he could but realized her incredibly tight pussy was overwhelming him and he couldn't last long. Somehow he managed to increase his tempo and within seconds he felt the cum rushing forth. He withdrew from Kristina while at the same time pulling on her flame colored ponytail. She turned just in time for his first shot of cum to collide with the porcelain skin of her jaw.

His hand stroked his shaft rapidly sending rope after white rope onto her pretty face. Miguel laughed as he painted her with the fruits of his labor until no more came. Only then he released her hair and pushed her back toward his friend who she resumed sucking. Kristina was cradling the man's balls as her lips caressed his tube, alternating sucking and kissing up and down the length. She heard the man was talking to Miguel in Spanish and a minute later she felt a sharp smack on her pale posterior. When she looked back at Miguel he had a crooked grin.

"Lift your leg puta," he ordered and once she managed to raise one off the hard floor Miguel yanked the yoga pants down and past her sneaker. They repeated the process with the other leg leaving her clad in just her sneakers.

"My amigo wants you to ride his cock puta, with your fiery pussy. So get goin', okay."

Kristina quickly complied and if she was partially motivated by the thought of the man's hardness being buried in her pinkness, well who could blame her? She straddled the man before reaching back and grasping his shaft in her delicate hand. She guided it to the entrance of her wet, little pussy and after rubbing it a few times against her swollen lips she sank down onto it. Kristina let out a low moan as the curved shaft worked deep inside, stimulating her internal nerve endings.

The man's strong hands pulled her all the way down at which point he thrust up to meet her. Their flesh collided with a soft slapping sound as they built up a rhythm. She rested her hands against the material covering his broad chest as she rode him. Suddenly Miguel's hand again slapped her ass as he laughed.

"Ride him fast baby like he is a bull."

Miguel then pushed her torso forward bringing her shapely breasts close to the other man's mouth. He took advantage by sucking the white flesh while gently biting her pink nipple. That sent a signal to Kristina's already excited pussy exciting it further. Her eyes were closed tightly as she felt her pleasure increase between his mouth on her breast and his curved cock hitting her g-spot with each movement. She increased her tempo while at the same time squeezing her internal muscles on him.

The almost instantaneous result was a powerful orgasm centered deep in her core. His cock was soaked by her juices which flooded her canal before seeping out to his thighs. Kristina collapsed onto his chest, momentarily overcome by the intensity of her climax. The man beneath her continued to fill her with short powerful thrusts, extending the life of her orgasm. Just then she felt Miguel's finger again playing with her tight back hole.

The cot groaned from the added strain placed on it as Miguel climbed on as well. His amigo wrapped an arm around Kristina's waist holding her immobile as Miguel positioned himself right behind her. His finger was replaced by his again swollen cock head as it attempted to gain entrance to her unfilled back door. Realizing what he was attempting filled Kristina with trepidation.

"Miguel, are you trying to do what I think..." she started to say before he cut her off with his hand seizing her chin in an iron grip.

"Puta, I told you before that I was your master. It is not your place to question me but only to follow my orders and bring me pleasure."

After saying that he pushed his hips forward impaling her ass with his thick slab. Kristina cried out but Miguel continued working deeper and ignored her cries of pain. Soon he was buried to the hilt in her booty and Kristina was filled like never before in her life.

"Now move it puta and show us a good time," Miguel instructed the submissive senora.

She started to move her hips up and down, swallowing then releasing both their erections as she built up a rhythm. The bottom man played with her sensitive breasts as Miguel's rough hands squeezed the tender flesh of her thighs. Kristina had never experienced such a sexual overload before in her life. Both her womanly holes were being filled and other body parts were stimulated, but beyond the physical aspect by being thoroughly dominated her mind felt a sense of satisfaction.

Two orgasms had already overtaken her when the man underneath her compliant body had cried out and stiffened. His cum filled her tunnel which gripped and milked his member dry. Miguel pulled out leaving her gaping for a moment as he guided her up. His amigo rolled off the cot laughing as he adjusted his pants. Miguel pushed Kristina onto her back on the cot once it was empty and as soon she was arranged to his liking he again slid deep in her ass.

"Play with yourself puta. I want to watch you touch your pussy while I fuck your ass."

Her slim white fingers stroked her pinkness as his thickness pounded her little butt hole. His hands grasped her toned calves as he went balls deep with every thrust. Kristina's thumb made little circular motions around her clit while a slender finger sloshed inside her pink canal. In combination with his relentless anal assault she soon was at the brink again.

"I'm cumming," she cried out, her face reflecting the mixture of pain and pleasure she was feeling at the moment.

As Kristina's face contorted from her orgasm Miguel increased his tempo until he soon was joining her. He grabbed her throat, not hard enough to restrict her breathing but only to let her feel it.

"Ah puta, your tight ass is making me shoot my cum," he growled as he swelled inside her.

Kristina felt each spurt as it shot deep in her bowels and Miguel grunted with satisfaction as his balls emptied their sticky load. Once not a drop remained he withdrew his softening prick from her but kept his hand on her neck. He then managed to bring his spent cock close to her full, red lips.

"Kiss it," he simply said and Kristina responded by brushing her mouth against the sensitive underside before taking the whole head inside. Her tongue swirled around it making sure it was clean while also driving him mad with her teasing. Her lips released him before she smiled up at him wantonly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Kristina Plugged by Tire Repairman Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds