• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 43

The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 43

12

The Matrons of Regal Bay

Chapter 43

Valerie's Tales -- Part 3

It had been six weeks since her youngest son Peter had moved out. With the end of the school-year, Peter had moved in with his girlfriend, Zarine Chopra, a Neurological specialist at the hospital who was nearly ten years older than him. In that time, Valerie had only been visited by her "fantasy lover" on three occasions, the last time more than two weeks ago now. Eager anticipation had been replaced by anxiety. Valerie knew that it couldn't last, not this sweet sin she had been enjoying. Life wasn't like that. Life was change, and hers was once again changing.

Valerie had been dreaming. Of what, she would not remember, only that it had been very pleasant. Even before she was fully awake, she felt strange. She was moving, gently and rhythmically. She felt damp. She felt restrained.

Valerie opened her eyes, but only saw darkness. She tried to speak, and found she couldn't. Not because of anything wrong with her vocal cords, as she was able to groan. Instead, it was due to the round, rubber ball stuffed into her mouth. She panicked, yet couldn't move her arms. They were above her, tied at the wrist to the headboard. It was in that moment that Valerie realized that she was not only unable to move due to her restraints, but also due to the weight of someone laying atop her. She screamed into the gag, yet only a muffled "Uuunnngggg!" came out.

"Ssshhhh!" a voice hissed into her right ear. "You can't move, so just enjoy."

The man atop her, for it was a man she knew given the deeply penetrating penis he was working her vagina with, resumed the rhythm that had awakened her. Her legs were spread wide and tied at the ankles. She was completely helpless and at his mercy.

"Uuunnngggg!" she groaned again, and arched her back as her orgasm suddenly erupted within her belly. Her walls clamped tight around the cock within her and held on. The man stopped rocking, and a moment later, he was filling her with hot semen. She felt it flow, and knew that her assailant was without a condom. She didn't care. Valerie had long accepted the fact that she craved her son's seed, taking it happily wherever he chose to give it to her. And this night, he was feeding her hungry pussy.

Long before she wanted, the cock slipped out of her and her lover climbed from the bed. She remained tied and gagged for a few moments, and then she felt the restraints being removed, first from her ankles and then her wrists. Last, the ball-gag that Peter had bought months ago to heighten her pleasures during their games was unfastened and eased out. She worked her jaw for a moment, relieving the ache in her jaws. Lips met hers, and Peter kissed his mother passionately.

"That was a hell of a way to wake me up," Valerie told her son a few minutes later, after he had pulled on his boxers and she her robe. They stood at the counter in her apartment's kitchen, waiting for the coffee to brew. Peter had dropped bread into the toaster, and Valerie had retrieved butter, jam, and peanut butter from the refrigerator. A light breakfast given the busy day both had ahead of them at the hospital.

"It's been a while since we had any fun," Peter told her. He had slipped up behind her and reached into her robe to cup her heavy, sagging breasts. He lifted their weight and tweaked the nipples between his thumb and finger while nuzzling her neck. Valerie rolled her head back into Peter's shoulder, while reaching back to take hold of her son's manhood through the opening of the boxers. He was semi-rigid still, and warm in her hand.

"I miss our play-dates, Peter," Valerie admitted. She turned and looked up into her son's eyes. "I am yours to do with as you please, but don't make me beg just to spend time with you. You did this to men, you know!" She pushed him away playfully and turned to retrieve the toast.

"I've been busy at the hospital, you know, as much as you have been. Besides, I'm in a relationship now and it's a real motherfucker trying to please Zarine, let alone saving anything for you, my sinfully seductive mother!" He kissed her and then gathered up his toast.

"I don't see why you have to live with her," Valerie repeated for the up-teenth time. "She's much too old for you. You should be looking for a nice girl your own age."

"Ha! Listen to the middle-aged woman who's been fucking her own son for the last two years!" Valerie tossed a dishrag at him. "Besides, Zarine is just as fucking fun as you are, and I think you know what I'm talking about."

Valerie had learned that Peter had once brought Zarine, as well as a couple of others, into their fantasy world. Valerie had been strapped to a gurney and taken by two women and another man in addition to her son. At the time, it had been exciting. Afterward, however, Valerie had nearly had a nervous breakdown, constantly worrying as she went about her duties in the hospital if every person she came into contact had been one of the unseen lovers. Peter had finally admitted their identities after she had needed to take time off from work. He hadn't realized how his fantasy had affected his mother.

Since then, he was the only one to make love to her, to fulfill her fantasies. The downside was, Peter had started to lose the enthusiasm he once had for it. That was something he felt bad about. He'd changed his mother and her attitude towards sex greatly, and now he realized that he was on the verge of ending it.

Lost in his thoughts, Peter hadn't heard his mother's question. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked you what had brought this morning on?" Valerie repeated. She sat down in the chair opposite her son and took a drink of coffee.

Peter took a bite of his peanut butter-covered toast before replying. "It had been a while, and I thought that you might enjoy it, is all."

"I did enjoy it," she admitted. "You know I always enjoy the attention you give me. I love you for that, and everything else you do for me." Again, the conversation ebbed, and Valerie was half finished with her coffee before it picked up again.

"I realize that you have been doing me a favor, giving me pleasure as it were, and I really do appreciate everything." She was looking at the cup in her hands as she talked, not wanting to look at Peter. "You've fulfilled so many of my fantasies, and given me so much pleasure, that I'll never be able to fully repay you."

"This was never about that, Mom," Peter insisted.

Valerie replied with a shake of her head and a raised hand. "Just hear me out. I'm thanking you, Peter, and letting you off the hook. You don't have to do this anymore, any of it. Okay? I know you have your life and a girl-friend who would rather have you in her bed than mine, I'm sure. You don't need me as a distraction. I'm very happy now, and you've shown me that I can still get out and enjoy myself if I wanted to."

Peter held his mother's gaze a moment. "I'm not dumping you," he said after a moment. "It's just that I'm so busy anymore, with school and work, and Zarine."

"I know, and I understand." Valerie took her empty mug to the sink and set it in. She remained at the counter a moment, her back to her son. "Can I ask you one favor?" She turned to face her son. "I would like for us to make love, one more time, as lovers. In my bed. No games or role-playing. Just you and me, as lovers. Will you do that for me?"

Peter's eyes were on his mother, and she could see the conflict in them. This had never been about emotions. It had always been about fantasy, either hers or his. What she was asking him was to bring emotion into their love-making, and she understood that it would be hard for him. But she needed it. She needed to know that her son loved her as more than just a fuck-toy.

Finally, Peter smiled and nodded. "I'd like that, Mom. I'd like to make love to you."

Valerie turned away, not wanting to show her son the tears that had started to moisten her eyes. "You'd better get dressed for work," she told him over her shoulder. "I need to shower before I go in. I've got a twelve-hour shift cycle starting today," she told him. "I'd like to see you this weekend, if you can?"

"We'll go out Friday night," Peter said. "Just you and me. And then after, I'll bring you home."

"I'd like that." Valerie turned and watched as Peter headed for the living room, where he'd shed his clothes when he had slipped in that morning. Her heart skipped a beat, and yet she knew that it would be the last time for them together. She wanted so much more, but knew that it was ending, this affair with her son, and she had to let it play out.

The next three days were exhausting for Valerie. The twelve-hour cycles, a twelve-hours on and twelve-hours off duty, spanned three days, and took a lot out of a person. Valerie wasn't a young woman anymore and it wore her out. By the time her cycle had ended at 9am Friday, Valerie wanted nothing more than to sleep for a full day. In fact, she collapsed atop her bed the moment she walked in, still in her scrubs. She didn't wake until Peter shook her awake, some eight hours later.

"Mom, can we talk?" Peter asked as she fought off the exhaustion that had overwhelmed her.

"Sure, sweetheart. What about?" Peter offered, and Valerie took her son's arm to climb from her bed. She ran a hand through her hair and followed him into the kitchen. He'd put on a pot of coffee, and a quick glance to the microwave's clock told her that it was nearing 6 in the evening. Valerie also noticed that a steady rain was falling outside.

"Have a seat, and I'll get you a cup," her son told her. Peter was also still in his work scrubs, having assisted in the ER all afternoon. Still a student, Peter was gaining valuable experience and knowledge volunteering in the hospital. Though he did receive a small paycheck every two weeks, the majority of his reward came in the form of classroom credits. Although he had no desire to become a doctor, Peter did enjoy his work. Being a Registered Nurse, like his mother, was his goal.

Valerie gratefully accepted the offered coffee, prepared by her son with creamer and sugar, and sipped while she waited for Peter to continue. He also had a cup when he joined her at the small dinner table.

"Mom, I want you to knew that I love you more than anyone else in this world," Peter told her. "I love you because you have been so good to me over the years, taking care of me and letting me grow into the person I am with little interference. And, well, these past few years have been special to say the least. The things we've done together, sometimes I feel so ashamed, yet other times I feel wonderful."

"Peter, it's okay," Valerie assured. "I've enjoyed what we do. You've treated me so wonderfully and fulfilled so many of my fantasies, that I'll never be able to repay you in kind."

"And that's what I want to talk to you about," Peter said. "We've done a lot of things that most of the world would think taboo, and I'm not proud of that. I only wanted to make you happy, from the first time, but now I think we've gone too far. What I did back in May, with bringing others in, that was wrong. I know that. It hurt you and it was never my intent. I didn't think about how you would be affected after. I'm sorry, really sorry."

"Peter, it's okay. Really. I'm fine and I've never blamed you for anything." Valerie feared where her son was taking this conversation, and agonized with the idea that she was being selfish. "What you have done for me has been nothing but wondrous. My eyes have been opened to a fantastic way of life I'd never known existed. I've experienced emotions, hell, I've had orgasms! Jeezus, Peter. I've had orgasms! No one had ever given me an orgasm before you, and that includes your father."

Peter was obviously uncomfortable. "Mom, I love you but I want you to be happy, and you'll never be happy until you find another man who can take care of you."

There it was. What Valerie had felt coming. "Are you breaking up with me?" she asked half in jest.

Peter shook his head. "What I'm trying to do is tell you that...well, now that I'm in a relationship with Zarine; I think I should turn my attentions to her fully. She knows about us and our fantasy role-playing, and tells me that she doesn't mind it, but I know she does."

Valerie stood up and went to her son, standing behind him. She laid her hands on his shoulders and said, "I don't take up so much of your time, do I?"

Peter replied, "As a matter of fact, you do. When I'm not in school, I've got work at the hospital. And now that Zarine and I live together, we're trying to make a life for ourselves. Thinking about you, and trying to fulfill your fantasies, takes up more time than you'd realize. More than I realized, in fact."

Valerie went to the sink and dumped out the rest of her coffee. With her back to her son, she asked, "So that's it? It's over? Just like that?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I really am. But, yes, I think that's best. To just end it. Cold turkey."

Valerie wanted to scream, to beg, to lay out a plan that would keep him coming back to her bed. Instead, as she looked out the window over the sink into the summer rains, she realized that this sinful chapter of her life was coming to a close, and that she'd just have to deal with it. She was Peter's mother, not his wife. Not his lover.

She turned to look at Peter and asked, "Can I have one more night with you, as my lover? Will you make love to me, not as a fantasy but as a lover? Will you give me one last night of pleasure, Peter? Will you do that for me?"

Peter at first shook his head, but then, under his mother's pleading gaze, he smiled gently. "I think I'd like that," he finally replied. "I will make love to you, Mom. One last time. And not in some weird, kinky way, either. I want you in bed, like real lovers do."

Valerie fought back tears. She wanted him, right then and there, on the kitchen floor if she had to. She needed to feel her son's naked flesh against hers, to feel his manhood within her body. One last time.

"Tonight?" she asked finally.

Peter shook his head. "I have plans. Tomorrow night. Eight o'clock." He stood up and placed his mug on the counter. He tried to not meet her eyes, yet couldn't, and he saw more pain in them then than he'd ever seen before. He'd hurt her, and yet he know that it had to happen. He had started this, and it was up to him to finish it. He would finish it her way, however. Romantically.

Valerie was left alone that night, and for the first time in years, she cried. After, she realized that she'd not cried that long or hard after her husband left. She hadn't cried that hard after her mother had died. "What is wrong with me?" she moaned as she returned to her bedroom, stripped to her underwear, and crawled into bed.

Valerie called off the next day. She left a message on her son's phone letting him know, and to call her. Instead, Peter arrived at her apartment shortly before eight. She had stayed in all day, and still wore only a housecoat over her underwear, although she had showered. What little she had eaten that day did nothing to energize her.

"Peter, I don't want you here if you don't want to be," she told her son. "We don't need to be acting like this."

Peter pulled her into his arms and hugged her. "Mom, I want to be nowhere else except with you right now." He then kissed her, full on the mouth. She was hesitative, but warmed quickly. Her reluctance melted away quickly in her son's embrace. All of the anxiety she'd fought all day was gone, replaced by anticipation. When their lips parted, Peter whispered, "Go get into bed, Valerie. I'll be in in a moment."

Valerie smiled for the first time in twenty-four hours. "Alright," she replied and turned to go.

"You won't need those clothes on, either," Peter added.

Five minutes later, Valerie lay nude in her bed, waiting. Peter walked in, stripped down but still wearing his boxers. She thought for a moment that her son wasn't going to go through with it. Even when he crawled into her bed and leaned over her did Valerie fear that Peter was going to hold back. Instead, he slowly lay across her until his face was just above hers, his naked chest against hers.

"I love you, Mom," Peter whispered.

She reached up and stroked his face. "I love you, Peter," she replied. His mouth went to hers and he kissed her with deep passion. Their mouths opened and their tongues touched. Her hands went to his back and stroked his flesh. His hips lowered and she felt his manhood press hard into her pubic mound. Valerie hummed into her son's mouth as his tongue pushed in. She sucked on it for a moment and then pushed her own into Peter's mouth.

Laying atop her, Peter began to move. His groin pressed into hers. His cock, still trapped in his underwear, rode along his mother's pussy. Valerie spread her legs and Peter settled lower. She felt his heavy scrotum against her slot, banging against her clit as he moved against her.

A minute passed, and then Peter moved his mouth from hers to her neck, where he kissed her flesh from ear to shoulder, moving slowly downward. "I need you inside me," she whispered. Her hands went to the back of his head as he slid a bit lower. His mouth trailed across the front of her neck, along the length of her clavicles, and lower still. She felt his chin stubble between her breasts as his mouth planted kissed in the valley between. Peter raised his head and took his mother's soft breasts in his hands.

"Oooohhh," Valerie moaned as Peter massaged her globes, working her nipples until they were hard nubs upon the peaks. He locked his mouth around her right nipple and chewed. "Aaahhh!" she sighed. Her body began to vibrate as they continued to with upon the mattress. His fingers dug into fleshy breast even as his teeth stroked across a nipple.

Peter moved from right to left and repeated his attack upon his mother's nipples. Valerie moaned, "Oooohhh, Peter!" as her pussy began to juice. She moved her hands to his shoulders and ever so gently pushed. Peter gave each of her nipples a final suck and then moved his mouth downward, along her belly. His hands remained on her breasts, massaging her mounds as he left a trail of kisses down her torso. He paused at her naval and pushed his tongue in, but her body continued to move beneath him, and her hands pushed a bit harder on his shoulders. He mouthed down and the bristle of her pubic hair tickled his chin. Peter pushed his tongue out and dragged it from her naval down, until he began to part her hairs. The scent of her sex, now very familiar to him, filled his nose and he sucked it in deep.

Valerie's hips were rocking. She dug her feet into the mattress to either side of Peter and humped the air between them. She needed his touch and wanted to shout it out loud, to let the entire world know that she needed her son's flesh in her body. It was nearly agony, waiting for him to pleasure her. Of all the sinful teasing and tortures she had endured for his pleasures and hers these past months, this night was becoming the pinnacle. Valerie had never felt such need, and knowing that this would be the last time between them, made the anticipation almost unbearable.

"Oh, please! Peter, please! I need you now!" she huffed. She pushed at his shoulders and tried to pull his face to her pussy. Peter grinned up at her, hovering just above her crotch, prolonging her agony to heighten her pleasures.

"Say it," Peter demanded in a hushed voice she barely heard. "Say it, Mom. Say it, now. I want to hear it." He sat back and pushed her knees wide apart. Her hairy, glistening pussy opened before him, as if begging to be kissed.

"Yes! Yes, Peter! Yes!" she begged. "Please! Oh, god, please! Eat my pussy!"

"Louder!" he hissed, blowing on her damp slit as he did.

"Oh, god, please! Yes, please! Eat my pussy, Peter! Eat my pussy!" Valerie grabbed her knees and pulled them back until she was as open for him as she could be.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 43

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds