• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bully Ch. 07

Bully Ch. 07

12

In charge of Mrs Lucas

'James this is a nice cabin, with everything I want, it's perfect. I can chill out here without all the pressures of home. Can you get my bag, I have a book in there I'd like to finish,' Alicia said.

'No need for that, Alicia, I'll keep you busy,' he smiled, and wrapped an arm around her.

'I didn't realise you were staying!' she said, in alarm.

It was a stupid mistake, thinking he was doing this for her. She assumed a remote cabin would be too boring for him, being away from his friends and gadgets all week. Of course, he wasn't going to be bored, he'd brought his latest toy with him. All eighteen-year-olds had sex on their minds, and James had his sex toy to fulfil his fantasies.

'We can't. It's got to stop, James! I know you've got that stuff to blackmail me with, but we can put it behind us, and move on. Can't we! You've had your fun. Don't torment me, James, you're better than that. You should have a girlfriend your own age, not me, an old woman,' she gently spoke.

'Nice try, Mrs Lucas. I admit, I've thought about letting you go, but this is too good an opportunity to miss,' he said, and gave her shoulders a squeeze.

'How many girls have you brought here?' she asked, and was surprised to feel a pang of jealousy.

'None, only you,' he said.

'Did you really want to let me go?' she asked, quickly changing the subject.

'Sometimes. Sometimes I want to keep you forever, and treat you real nice. Other times I think you're a stupid slut, and deserve all you get,' he said, sounding very serious.

'Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this, James? I never hurt you, or anyone else! What would your mother say?' she asked.

James slapped her face, and shouted at her, 'Don't you dare mention my mother. You're nothing compared to her!'

He brought his breathing under control, yet he still tightly gripped her shoulders. Looking into her eyes, holding them, she watched the anger subside. It was frightening to see that look. He shook her again, as though she were a rag doll.

'You cheated on your husband, and let your son down. Think about the nasty things you did to protect yourself. No, not them! No, don't say that, it wasn't for them. You did whatever I told you to do, however nasty. You let me fuck you, and you enjoyed it. Don't deny it, you enjoyed it! You dressed like a whore and humiliated your son in front of his friends. That makes you a dirty slut,' he angrily said.

Alicia burst into tears. He pulled her close and let her bury her face in his shoulder. He held onto her, rubbing her back, and making soothing noises. She whined something unintelligible between sobs. He held her tight for some-time, letting her get it all out of her system. His t-shirt was wet from tears and snot.

He was aware of the pressure he'd put her under, as that was what a bully did. He was fully aware of being a bully, and that she was his victim. If a victim had the guts to try and get out from under him, it didn't matter, as he always thought better of them. There were plenty of victims to find and play with. Though, if this woman got away from him he would miss her. He wondered why she was special.

Of course he enjoyed the sex, but there were plenty of stupid bitches at school, lining up to be his girlfriend. Mrs Lucas was attractive, but there were younger more attractive girls he could have. He thought about it for awhile, then figured the sex was better. Why? Because she was forbidden fruit, an older woman, married, and she had more experience. No. Surprisingly, she wasn't very experienced, so it must be the novelty of having an older woman. The blackmail and coercion was nothing new to him.

'Sit down, and I'll make dinner,' he said, guessing she wouldn't want to go out.

She looked a mess, and needed cajoling out of herself, or it would be a gloomy week.

'Come on, get yourself together, or I'll phone a girl from school,' he said, and slapped her bottom.

'Do that! I'm too old for you, you should have a girl your own age,' she moodily spoke.

'If I don't need you any more, then I'll use the video and photos. I won't let them go to waste, I'll put them on the internet,' he warned.

'Go ahead. You don't need me anyway,' she said, sounding miserable.

'You're a beautiful woman, with smooth Mediterranean olive skin. I find you enormously sexy. You have a great figure, and look stunning, whatever you wear. Though the usual boring clothes you wear make you look old. I should dress you in a little black number, not those slutty clothes. Though, you still look gorgeous like that,' he stated, and grabbed her.

Holding her tight while deeply kissing, he felt her beginning to thaw. She stopped slapping his back, but still hadn't responded. He figured if all depression could be cured like this, he could get a well paid job. He gripped her struggling body, not letting her go. She complained, but he just laughed at her.

'You don't mean it,' she said, and beat his chest with small fists. 'You can't get what you want with brute strength,' she protested.

'I do mean it, every word. Don't you know how attractive you are? Didn't anyone tell you? When last did someone tell you how sexy you are?' he asked, sounding incredulous.

'Stop hitting me! It's not doing any good, it's just annoying!' he said, and slapped her bottom. 'I'll spank you like a naughty girl!' he warned.

'No! I'm a married woman, you can't do that. You're just a naughty boy,' she firmly spoke.

Holding onto both of her hands with one of his, he slapped her bottom with the other.

'Oww! Stop it right now,' she complained, sounding indignant.

'Oww! No! you can't!'

'Oww! This is silly, it hurts, please don't!'

'Oww! Alright, I'll be a good girl, please stop,' she insincerely said.

'You'll do as your told like a good little missy?' he teased.

'Oww! Alright! I'll behave myself, I will, please, no more!' she promised.

'You're hot, sweaty, and snotty. You're beautiful, even like this. You have a special magnetism, it's no wonder I can't let you go!' he told her.

'Of course you can! It's not true, don't be silly,' she said, sounding as though she half believed him.

She dare not struggle or hit him now. In any case, it did no good for he was far too strong to fight him off. It felt as though she was nothing but a rag doll in his big powerful hands.

'You're so very sexy, and I should know. I love your body, and especially these luscious lips,' he said, and kissed them.

At first she struggled, then stilled on feeling his hand on her bottom. The little skirt was too short to protect her. Letting him take her, with his mouth and tongue was all she could do. He was making love to her, and she was no longer sure it should stop.

'Oh! James! We mustn't,' she moaned, when he stopped kissing her lips, to carress her neck.

It was meant as a rebuke, though the tone was soft. Her feelings were all over the place from his honeyed words, and soft caresses. What he was doing to her now, and what he had done to her before, was exhilarating.

He wasn't the only one to take advantage of her good nature. Friends and family had, but nothing like this. It was about time she admitted to being a natural submissive.

Her husband had been taking advantage, but not in bed, he'd made sure she gave up a career to keep house for him. Realising what he had done to her over the years, left her feeling angry, and vulnerable. In a way, her husband had been bullying her throughout their marriage.

Damn! Where did she read that all bullies were cowards? James wasn't.

Damn! Being spanked enforced the feeling of being his submissive girl. She'd promised to be a good girl for him, and the sincerity was effecting her thoughts. She was thinking of herself as his girlfriend. It was important to escape from his arms, and distance herself from his overpowering physical presence.

It was too late!

'Oh! James! What are you doing to me!' she groaned.

He was playing with her sex, that's what he was doing, and she was struggling to stop him. A big hand had pushed up the skirt, for a finger to find its way into her. It knew its way too easily. Leaning back with her weight, she meant to push away from him. Of course, she was too light to break his hold on her. Taking advantage, he dropped his lips to her breasts.

With her fingers linked behind his neck, she leaned back, letting him suck on her nipples. He didn't need to undress her, he just pulled the skimpy clothes awry, for access to anything he wanted. Alicia began to squirm with arousal.

'Oh! James!' she cried out, with an exclamation of need.

Knowing how emotionally dependant she became after an orgasm, was frightening. Being close to an orgasm, she would soon be awash with feelings for him. Reading about it in a magazine, she recognised this was one of her weaknesses. Biting her tongue, she was determined not to make a fool of herself. Declaring her love to a boy in the afterglow of an orgasm, was a feeble thing to do. It would happen if she weren't careful.

He picked her up in his powerful arms, to carry her to his bed. She linked her arms around his neck, and buried her face in his shoulder, enjoying his manly aroma. He aroused her beyond need, for she wanted him so much it hurt.

Without warning he sat her down in the kitchen portion of the room. She'd been in his arms when he carried her across the room, hopefully to bed. It was a bad thought, but he hadn't taken her to bed after all. She was cross that he hadn't. That was all wrong! She shouldn't want to have sex with him!

Trying to calm down, she watched the mesmerising efficiency of him pulling ingredients from cupboards, one after another. He knew where everything was, and she figured he'd been lying over not bringing anyone here. A tinge of jealousy struck her, and it was difficult to shake off. About to ask him who he'd cooked for, she bit back the silly question.

'Smells nice, what is it?' she asked.

'You'll see. It's a surprise. Not long now, be patient,' he admonished.

Be patient he told her. Did that mean be patient over being edged? She was a cat on a hot tin roof. She was on tiptoe, jumpy, jittery, needy, sexed up, edgy. Damn! The boy had worked her up and suddenly stopped. Right on the edge! He knew exactly what he was doing to her.

The intensity of her stare had nothing to do with his cooking. When would he become interested in her again? She knew he would make her orgasm eventually, but she needed it right now. He was being cruel! He was lovely, wonderful, and magnificently cruel.

He would let her cum when he was ready. It didn't matter how much she begged, or how much she tried to tempt him, he would keep her on edge, until he was ready. Then he would give her a magnificent orgasm, even more than one if he thought she deserved them.

He opened a bottle of wine, and brought over two plates. The glasses were on the table, ready to be filled. She too was at the table ready to be filled.

'Try it! No, the wine, the food is too hot,' he laughed. 'Italian food, needs Italian wine,' he added.

'I'll take your word for it. Nice, a quiet moment went by, with glances and sideways looks. 'Mmm, the lasagne is nice. Who did you cook for? I mean, why did you learn to cook?' she asked.

'Dad was too miserable to cook, so he ordered delivery stuff. I learned to cook from needing to eat properly. This lasagne stuff is easy. I can cook all kinds of food. It's simple really. All you have to learn is how to, boil, fry, roast, bake, and a couple of other techniques,' he said.

'It's not that simple!' Alicia scolded him.

'Alright, timing is important when cooking for a group, which I don't do. Buying good ingredients, well that's easy. Supermarkets, heard of them?' he laughed.

'What else?' she asked.

'Preparation, helps. Cutting, chopping, slicing, measuring ingredients. Knowing how much to use, and if something needs to have a marinade, little things like that,' he added.

'Mmmm, this is nice. The wine is good and not over shadowed by the heavy sauce,' she complimented.

They talked, avoiding mention of his mother and sister. A passing reference to his father was made, and even her husband and son. They talked like old friends, rather than bully and victim. Revealing her feelings didn't get him to open up much.

They began to spar verbally. It was obvious he was softening her up, practising another bullying technique he'd mastered. In turn she was trying to find a weakness to use against him. He looked at her through the wine glass, appreciating she was learning from him.

'Did you bring the black dress?' he asked, out of the blue.

Wondering where this came from, she nodded, in case the wrong thing was said, or intimated. It was important not to ruin the pleasant atmosphere. She didn't want to be spanked again, and not because it hurt. It had an unexpected effect upon her, where she felt belittled, and submissive to him.

'There's a nice restaurant in town. You could wear it tomorrow,' he suggested, then changed the subject.

'It's full bodied, like you,' he said.

'Fat?'

'No. Refined, aged, yet youthful. Nice taste, slips over the tongue, no nasty after taste. Juicy, with a hint of blackberries. Interesting combination of tastes. Needs to breath for awhile to bring out the flavour. A lot of work is needed to get it just right. The temperature, the mood, the ambience, everything has to be just right,' he seriously said, looking at her over the glass.

He ran his finger around the rim of the glass, stuck it in, then sucked it of wine. He took her hand this time, rather than pulling her up from the chair. Alicia floated weightless out of the chair. He led her to a rug in front of the fire. He lay down, and she leaned against him.

They were staring at the flames. Alicia was snuggling up to him, comfortable in herself, no longer worrying over being set free of the blackmail. The mood was mellow, and her mind was drifting. What if's were contemplated. An old boyfriend's name came to mind, from back in college. She hadn't thought about him in years. She wondered how her life would have played out, if she had married him.

His name was James! Did that have significance?

An overwhelming feeling of being this James' girlfriend. For a moment she was just an eighteen-year-old again, with a big crush on a boy named, James. Alicia turned to this James, and their lips met. It was a sensitive touch that tingled. How long had he held that position, waiting for her to turn toward him? Or were they so closely entwined to be in tune, they acted as one.

He pulled her close, more tenderly than before. They kissed deeply while he stroked her body. His hands made contact at unexpected times, and in unexpected places. He kept her guessing, and she sighed at every sensitive touch. Her body was reignited, and becoming very receptive from his sensual caresses.

He laid her back on the rug, to kiss her body. The little skirt was up, and he pulled the panties to one side. It was all so easy for him, so was that why he dressed her this way? It stuck in her mind that she was easy. She was a slut, his slut, ready to do whatever he wanted. For a couple of weeks he'd grown more intimate with her body, until they both took it for granted, that he could simply help himself to her charms. It was easy to just lay back and let him do it to her, whatever it might be.

For a moment, she felt it was galling for this boy to have free access to her body. It shouldn't be so, but it was, and inevitably after his attention, she simply accepted it. He was so good at giving her wonderful orgasms, and that was a big part of her acceptance.

She was soon back on edge again. Breathing heavily, she cried out a little whimper of sound. Then another, this time from pain.

'Oww! Not so hard!' she complained, when he roughly pulled on her pony tail.

He slapped her ass, and said, 'You like it rough, you dirty slut.'

'Alright, slap me! Make me cum, please, let me cum! Please, fuck me hard!' she begged.

It was all too much. Giving in to him was the only way of getting what she needed. If she didn't beg, he might continue all night, teasing her to destruction.

He turned her over, and sucked on her breasts, then nibbled his way up her neck, to her lips. Feeling his hardness stroke her thighs, she raised her hips for a better position. Pushing upward, she felt his cock touch her sex. The head of his penis pushed at her, or was it her pushing against him?

All of a sudden he thrust in, hard and deep. The message was that she was his, and he was her dominant male. He was in charge, and would decide when she was to orgasm. Alicia wasn't thinking that now, she was moaning like a wanton hussy.

'Fuck me hard, James. Hurt me, you bastard! Oh! James, fuck me, please, make me orgasm,' she cried out.

Nothing was held back, she swore and cried out bad words. She bucked and buckled under him, using all her energy to ride him as much as he rode her. Thrust for thrust they matched each other. Like a well oiled engine, their bodies moved on a piston stroke, steady and inevitable.

Alicia was frantic to orgasm. James felt in control. He was thrusting hard into the woman, yet she wanted more. Her furious exaltations spurred him on to greater effort. It seemed he might break the little thing under him.

He stopped pounding her pussy, and she began to spasm. He kept perfectly still while she had a fitful orgasm. He'd teased her all evening, knowing she would be easy to lay. There had been no resistance, or even the slightest reluctance. She had laid back with legs spread, letting him lick and suck on her body.

A final thrust up at him, and she subsided. His cock was still hard and wanting. It seemed her orgasm was over, and it would be his turn. He wrapped his arms and legs around her, to hold on tight. A little protest emanated from her, but he ignored it.

He rolled over, bringing her on top, without his cock slipping out. He lifted her up, to sit on top of him. He pulled her feet forward, so they were either side of his head.

'Oh! God!' she cried out. 'Yes!'

He could feel how deep inside he was. His cock was stretching her inside, and she was holding tight. He pushed her up with his knees, then lifted her with his hips.

'Oh! God!' she again cried out.

Holding her under the arms, he lifted her up. She was nearly lifted off the end of his cock, then he flattened himself on the floor. Using her weight, he let her slide down the length of his shaft.

'James! I'm fucking climaxing! Oh! Fucking hell, James! What are you doing to me!' she shouted.

He got into a rhythm, pushing her up the length of his cock, then dropping her down again. As she slid down the length of his cock, she threw back her head and howled.

'Oh! Fuck! James!' she moaned, with a tremulous voice.

A couple more thrusts, and he began to spurt his load into her. Holding her down on his cock, needing to be as deep inside her as possible, he spurted cum deep inside her.

'Oh! James, I'm there again, don't move, please! Keep still!' she implored him.

Feeling his cock twitching, she imagined his semen shooting into her. Strings of virile young man's sperm, swimming in her vagina, into her womb. The head of his cock was pressed tight up to the entrance of her womb. He was fertilising her egg with his potent young sperm!

She was stuck on his cock. Leaning sideways, a wall was in the way, or she would fall off the bed, leaning the other way. She couldn't push herself up and off his cock, it was too big. He pulled her down onto his chest, and the angle of his cock changed. A little hushed appreciation hissed from her lips. Every time they moved his cock made her tremble.

With her head on his chest, and his arms wrapped tight around her, she felt so very good. It felt she was in a perfect world, where all was wonderful, and he would keep her safe.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bully Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds