• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Wrong Room Ch. 07

The Wrong Room Ch. 07

Marissa...

*

Part seven of The Wrong Room series. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories. By the way, although this chapter contains children under the age of 18, they are not involved in any sexual situation.

If you are unfamiliar with this story it might be best to go back to the beginning to better understand this relationship, but that's your choice. -Dreamweaver594...

*****

They arrived finally, albeit much later than planned, and a little bit disheveled from the lack of sleep. Even in first class, the seats still don't substitute for real beds. Mike forgot to book a sleeper car, by the time they noticed all the berths were taken.

It was early in the morning on a Sunday but his daughter was up and standing on the arrival platform with Mike's sister, Madison, anxiously waiting for his train.

As they stepped off the train and exited the gate, Marissa slammed into her father with squeals of laughter and hugs.

Mike swung her up into his arms then leaned over to hug Madison. Then, still holding his daughter in his arms, he turned to introduce Marissa to Allison.

"Marissa, I'd like you to meet Allison, my new partner. I met her in Richmond and I couldn't have done that job without her."

Allison smiled then stepped forward and extended her hand.

There was an awkward silence as Marissa buried her face in her father's jacket. She peeked out slowly, first one eye and then another. Finally, she whispered a meek "Hello."

Mike shrugged his shoulders with a half smile. "It's early and my little girl is up way past her bedtime."

Allison nodded and reached for their bags. Marissa jumped down and snatched Mike's carryon bag from the pile that Allison was gathering. She hoisted it up and pushed the strap across her shoulders.

Allison glanced at Mike then turned to Marissa. "Do you want me to get that for you?"

"Nope, I can handle it," she said with a bit too much pride.

Mike shook his head slightly and tilted it towards the exit gate. "This way."

His sister led the way out of the gate towards the sign that read: 'local transportation'.

They all walked out of the station dragging their bags behind them; Marissa continued to struggle with Mike's carryon, but she stubbornly refused any help. It was obvious that she was still leery of Allison. They climbed into his sister's car with Allison in front and Mike with his daughter in the back.

"Where to?"

"Home, of course."

"Her too?" Marissa pointed to Allison while turning to her father.

"Yes, she's my partner, sweetheart, I want her to stay with us."

"Humpf." Marissa pouted and turned her head to look out the window.

Mike opened the door to his home and ushered his daughter and Allison into the living room. He turned and waved to Madison as she drove off.

He walked into the kitchen and picked up the pile of mail on the counter. "Take your bags up stairs, Ally. Marissa's room is the first door on the right, mine is the first on the left."

Marissa turned sharply still holding his carryon with a death grip. "Where's she sleeping?"

There was a self-conscious pause as Mike looked at Allison. He shrugged and offered her an awkward smile. "The guest room, Marissa, its Ally's room now, okay?"

Marissa turned and nodded then started up the stairs with a determined look on her face.

Allison offered Mike a winsome smile. "When you said laser vision you really meant it didn't you?"

"She's still six."

Allison nodded and turned to pick up a bag. "Good night, sweetie." She turned back to blow him an air kiss. She slowly ascended the stairs to her new bedroom.

Mike stood at the kitchen counter sorting through the mail. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

The rich aroma of coffee drifted into the bathroom attached to Mike's bedroom. He paused to savor it. A moment later he heard a crash as pots and pans tumbled out of a lower cabinet. He dashed out of his bedroom and stood at the top of the stairs. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, dear. Marissa is showing me how you like your eggs cooked, that's all," Ally replied.

"That ancient Chinese symbol for trouble is so true," he muttered to himself. "Two women in the same house." He turned and walked back into his bedroom. A few minutes later he stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched the girls squabble over how to fry an egg.

"Marissa, are you ready for school? Did you make a lunch?"

"Yes Daddy, My lunch bag is with my backpack by the front door."

Mike walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. Then he set it on the counter before he knelt down to straighten Marissa's straps on her jumper. "Marissa, I want Ally to go with us this morning when you go to school, okay?"

Marissa nodded.

"She has to pick you up today because Daddy has an meeting with a new client he can't get out of, okay?"

Marissa paused a moment and looked up at Ally who smiled and nodded. His daughter grimaced a little then nodded. "Okay. She turned to Ally. "Schools out at three oh five; I will come out the front doors and find you."

Ally turned to the little girl with a big smile. "Absolutely."

After Marissa disappeared through the front doors of the school, Mike turned to Ally. "Let's head home for another cup of coffee, among other things."

"When's your first meeting?"

He started the car and pulled out of the parking area. "Not until two-thirty, which will just give you time to run over and pick up Marissa after you drop me off."

"That sounds perfect, lover. I missed you in bed last night."

He came to a stop sign and looked both ways. "I know. I missed you too. We'll just have to adjust for a while until Marissa accepts you." He moved the car out into traffic.

Mike moved his hand beneath Ally's skirt. "Just checking to see if my girlfriend is ready for me," he said with a smirk.

"Oh, she's ready all right. And she's going to pound her lover's ass into next week when we get home.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I think I could get used to this...morning AND afternoon delight. I get to go first." She scooted over and leaned against his shoulder. "I love you, darling."

Mike turned a corner and drove on down the street. "I love you, too."

When three pm rolled around, Allison waited in the pull-through for Mike's daughter. She was only beginning to understand Marissa, but she did recognize that being late was unacceptable. It was going to be an uphill climb, she sighed, as the school building doors flew open and a horde of children flooded out.

Most of the kids ran to the school buses parked in a special loading zone, their lights flashing and doors swung wide. A minute later Marissa appeared, searching the parked cars for Ally.

Before she could take a step towards the car a young boy, maybe her age, it was hard to tell for Allison, pushed Marissa against the brick wall and tried to hit her.

Allison flung open the driver's door and marched around to pull the young boy off Marisa. She knelt down and got eye level with the boy, glaring at him. "Hit her again you little snot and you won't use that arm for a week...got it?"

The kid got into Allison's face and sneered. "You can't do anything to me."

"Want to bet, I can make it look like an accident and nobody will ever know but you and me. Now run home, you little jerk...and remember," she motioned with two fingers pointing at her eyes and then to the kid. "I'm watching you."

Allison stood up and turned to extend a hand to Marisa who took it and silently followed Allison back to the car.

"Thank you," she whispered, too soft for Ally to hear.

Once Marissa was buckled in, Ally turned and looked at her in the rear view mirror. "When I was little, a boy hit me after school like that all the time. I remember coming home almost every day, full of bruises and crying, but no one did anything about it. I don't want that to happen to you."

Ally pulled out of the parking area and turned towards Mike's home.

Marisa sat silently in the back seat lost in thought as the car passed through several neighborhoods.

Finally, she spoke softly. "You're not a real girl are you?"

Ally paused a moment and glanced in the rear view mirror. "What do you mean?"

"You were a boy before, right?"

Allison sighed and nodded. "Yes, a long time ago."

"Do you love my daddy?"

"Yes, very much."

"But you can't make babies, can you?"

"No, I wish I could, but I can't."

Marissa murmured softly but still loud enough that Ally heard her. "So no chance of a baby brother is there?"

"Only if we adopt."

Marissa looked up, surprised. "Would you do that?"

"That depends on you and your daddy."

"Really?"

Ally turned a corner and continued down the street. "Yes. Adopting a child is a huge step for all of us, not just me. I would want all of us to agree to it."

Marissa nodded and fell silent.

Allison felt that she'd just passed a test. She smiled as she pulled into Mike's driveway. That girl really does have laser vision, she thought.

Marissa got out of the back seat and walked around the car to stand by Allison as she closed her car door. She wore a serious expression. "Don't hurt Daddy."

Ally just beamed at the child. "I won't, I promise." She crossed her heart. Then she held out her hand and Marissa took it.

They turned and walked to the front door.

"Mommy hurt him very much. He won't talk about her, even to me."

"Would you like to talk to me about her?"

Marissa paused at the top of the front steps and considered her question. A moment later she nodded.

"Whenever you want, sweetie. If we don't know the answers we can look them up online, okay?"

Marissa nodded and a small smile crept across her face. "Thanks for telling Allen to stop hitting me. Last week he put paint in my hair. Auntie had to wash it three times to get it all out."

Allison nodded with a subtle smile. "Maybe he just likes you but doesn't know how to show it. Does he have any sisters?"

Marissa shrugged her shoulders and followed Allison as she opened the front door. Ally carried her backpack and lunch box to the kitchen counter with a smile. Apparently, kindergarten is tougher than she remembered.

She opened the refrigerator door then turned to Marissa. "Want a snack?"

Marissa nodded enthusiastically and climbed up onto a bar stool at the counter.

"What do you want?"

She sighed. "Well, I'd love pizza but Daddy and Auntie always say 'no'. So graham crackers will have to do."

Ally pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge and closed the door. "Where are the graham crackers kept?"

Marissa pointed to a cabinet across the room. "Over there. Can I have four?"

"How much do you usually get?"

She scrunched her face up trying to look innocent. "Three?"

"Really?"

Marissa smirked. "Sometimes, especially if I'm good."

Ally opened the box of graham crackers and pulled out three pieces to lay them on a napkin. "Well, today, you've been very good."

The smile Marissa wore was priceless.

Allison checked the time on her cellphone, and then she checked the local weather. "Marissa," she shouted up the stairs. "Do you want to go with me to pick up Daddy from work?"

Her bedroom door flew open and she scampered down the stairs, grinning.

"I take that as a yes," Ally said putting on her jacket. "It's gotten chilly out, grab a coat."

Minutes later, they were on the freeway heading downtown. Allison's cellphone beeped. "That's a text message, Marissa, can you read it to me?"

"It says I'll be out front waiting, love you."

Ally blushed. "Thanks."

"Are you trying to be my mom?"

"Never. Only your mother can be that," Allison said quietly. She signaled to change a lane as her exit was just up ahead. "But I hope to be your friend, is that okay?"

"Does being my friend mean you will always give me four graham crackers for a snack?"

"Nope, being your friend means that I'll give you whatever you need, but not always what you want."

Marissa fell silent the rest of the way downtown. Ally took the next exit and swung into the center lane at the bottom of the off-ramp. When the light turned green she turned left and went under the over-pass on Beale Street. Ten minutes later she pulled up in front of the First National Bank building and Mike walked out to join them.

He got into the back seat with his daughter who promptly kissed him on the cheek.

"I got into a fight today," she said hugging his arm.

"A fight? With who?"

Ally shook her head, trying to dismiss it as she pulled away from the curb and into traffic.

"Allen Snyder, he's in my class and always picking on me. But I don't think he will do that anymore."

"Why?"

Marissa held her expression somber for her daddy. "Because Allison told him that if he ever hit me again that she'd break his arm and nobody would ever know except her and him." She looked into the rear view mirror and grinned at Ally.

Mike looked into the mirror. "Really." And Allison blushed.

Up next: New Clients and a big 'Pow-Wow' at home.

*****

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any past or future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of The Wrong Room without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited. This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Wrong Room Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds