• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • A Better World

A Better World

If this world were mine I would ensure
that there was equal justice for men and women.


I would make sure that blacks, whites, Asians and Latinos as well as people of mixed origins would get fair treatment before the law.


I would treat foreigners and immigrants who come to America with decency and dignity because we are all the descendants of immigrants here and our forefathers came here looking for better lives, how can we honestly deny those rights to immigrants in the twenty first century ?


Love is one of the most previous gifts granted to us. It comes in many
forms and can take place between a man and a woman, a man and a man
or a woman and a woman. All those who attempt to love are taking the
same risks and should therefore be granted the same rights before the law.

I would make sure that the decent fathers and mothers in this nation be treated decently and that there be no bias or disparacy in our courts. Gender bias can swing both ways and we do not need it in this tough - and toughening world.


Marriage is a sacred act and a bedrock of society. Let us make it better
by making sure that all members of society are included in it rather than a
select group because that is discrimination and cannot be allowed. We all have
only one life to live and should be allowed to spend it with whomsoever we choose.


I would like to promise any man or woman who enters a courtroom for whatever
the reason that they will be treated decently. There will be no bias against them in any form and here we acknowledge that bias based on gender, age, race or sexual orientation can swing both ways and cause harm. We will strive to be fair.

I would also like to promise the men who have been victims of false accusations or domestic violence that their pain won't go ignored. They are not alone.


The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • A Better World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds