• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Beach Trip with the Parents

Nude Beach Trip with the Parents

12

Julie's first trip to a nude beach is with her parents

A 2017 Nude Day submission. A special thanks to my Muse who has requested to remain anonymous. A reader contacted me and told me about her first trip to a nude beach. This is it, more or less. All characters are over eighteen.

^^^

It had been a bright and beautiful summer day in Florida. The temperature had hit 86 degrees. By 4 p.m. it was beginning to cool down. The humidity, however, wasn't abating.

Brooke was walking down the street. She saw an acquaintance from high school. "What a coincidence," she thought. "I've just learned some juicy gossip about her family". She smiled and looked forward to having some fun at the other girl's expense.

"Hey, Julie!" Brooke called out to the slightly built, eighteen-year-old walking her way. She hurried over and lightly collided into her former classmate. They bounced apart. Brooked smiled, but didn't mean it when she said, "Sorry."

"Hi," Julie said hesitantly. She and Brooke weren't friends. Brooke had often been mean to her in school and she was about to be unpleasant to her again.

Brooke flipped her long blond hair, snickered and said, "Tom Brewer, Michael Stevens, and Chase Lane saw your mom naked yesterday."

"What?" the pretty brunette shrieked.

Brooke laughed. She enjoyed the look of surprise, confusion, and embarrassment on Julie's face. She said, "The guys saw your mother and father at the nude beach!"

^^^

Thirty minutes later, Julie stormed into her house. She shouted, "Mom!"

"In the kitchen."

Julie went into the kitchen and found her mother making dinner. Her stepfather was setting the table.

She said sarcastically, "I heard you two were at the beach yesterday."

"Yes," her mother, Mattie, responded. "The weather was great. On the spur of the moment, we decided to go. We would have asked you to come, but you were working."

Julie had a job that summer working in a kiosk selling items to tourists visiting the historic district. The fact that her parents had gone to the beach wasn't unusual. It was summer and they lived in Florida near the ocean. It was all about which beach they had chosen.

Julie focused on her mother with her bright, green eyes and said in an accusing tone, "I was told you were at the NUDE BEACH!"

The expression on her mother's face told her it was true. Julie was shocked.

"So, it's true! How could you?"

Mattie opened her mouth to explain, but said nothing. Victor, her husband, and Julie's step-dad laughed and said, "Julie, what are you upset about? Apollo Beach is no different from the other beaches. Nothing horrible happens there. It's the usual mix of people enjoying the sun, the sand, and the surf."

"But everyone's naked!"

Her mother said calmly, "Yes. Most people there are naked. We were naked. It's very freeing. I feel at peace. In tune with nature."

"So, you've been there before?"

"Yes. We like it. No clingy, water-soaked swimsuits. It's liberating. Natural," her mother explained.

Vic said, "People aren't having sex on the beach if that's what you're worried about."

"But everyone sees you naked. They see everything!"

Mattie laughed and said, "Yes. Boobs, pricks, and asses are on display. You look. They look. Is nudity really that big a deal?"

"Yes!"

It was a big deal with Julie. She was in some ways a prude. She wasn't a virgin. She had had intercourse with a couple of guys. It had more to do with her insecurities.

She was a thoughtful, quiet girl. She didn't like drawing attention to herself. Being at a nude beach seemed brazen and audacious.

She didn't have the courage or self-esteem to appear naked in public. She wasn't that comfortable with her body. Her body had undergone so many changes in the last five years and her high school experience with the clics and finding yourself, that had been rough on her too. She was still a little shell-shocked and unsure of herself.

When Brooke told her that her parents had been to a nude beach, it rattled her. It was a shock to find out that her parents were engaged in such devil-may-care behavior. She was embarrassed knowing that by now, most of her old classmates knew her parents frequented a nude beach.

Mattie looked at her child. She tried to reassure her. She said calmly, "We've seen each other naked going to and from the shower. Last summer, we traveled across the country to see my folks. We shared a hotel room. We dressed and undressed in front of each other."

"Yes," Julie conceded. There was casual nudity in their house. Her mother and Victor had seen everything she had. She'd seen her mother naked and even seen her stepfather's bare ass and flaccid cock.

Julie had small boobs. She often went braless in cute, backless tops. She thought they looked better without tan lines so she sunbathed topless in the backyard. Sometimes her mother would join her only wearing her bikini bottoms.

At times, Victor was there too. He had seen her petite breasts with their small, brown nipples that harden embarrassingly easy. She had been okay with the three of them tanning topless on their private patio.

Vic smiled at Julie. He wanted to clarify why he and her mother liked being naked at the beach. He said, "Honey, it's hard to explain. We enjoy it. There's nothing sinister or illegal about what we're doing."

He paused, realizing that he hadn't done a good job explaining. Finally, he said, "You have to be there to understand."

"Yes," her mother seized on the idea. "Come with us this Saturday and see for yourself. Bring a friend to keep you company. You don't have to be naked and if you hate it, we'll leave."

Julie said skeptically, "Me at a nude beach?"

"Think about it," her mom said.

^^^

The next day, Julie was working with her best friend Suzi at the kiosk. In between customers, they talked.

Julie said, "Yesterday, Brooke came up to me and said in a snooty way, 'I hear your parents like to go to the nude beach. Tom Brever, Michael Stevens and Chase Lane saw them naked at Apollo beach.'"

"She's such a bitch," Suzi said.

"Yes. I hate her. While she was saying it, she flipped her long blond hair."

Suzi shook her head dismissively and said, "She loves to flaunt her hair. Did she do the bump?"

"Oh, my God! Yes! She stepped into me and boob bumped me with her "perfect" C cups." When she said the word "perfect" her hands made air quotes.

"I hate her," Suzi said. "She does that all the time as a put-down and to intimidate us, regular girls. It makes me want to scream and say, 'Okay! I see them! You have big, beautiful breasts and I don't. Thanks for reminding me.'"

Julie sighed and glanced down at her little twins. Then she pushed her shoulder length, black hair back behind her ears and said, "I refused to let her get my goat. I acted like it was no big deal. I said, 'Haven't you been there yet? It's great. I go there all the time'."

"Good for you," her friend said. Then she asked, "Ah. Have you been? You've never mentioned it before." She paused and then added, "I'd like to go."

"Sure, now that you have nice boobs you're ready to show them off," Julie said harshly. Suzi recoiled from the verbal slap.

"I'm sorry. That was mean of me," Julie said and begged her friend's forgiveness. "You know I'm jealous of you and every woman who has real tits."

She smiled and said softly, "I've never been to Apollo Beach. I only said that to shut her up."

"I can understand why you said what you did," Suzi said with kindness and sympathy. "Brooke is mean. Whether it's showing off her thick, blond hair or boob bumping us, she doesn't miss a chance to remind us that we are below her on the popularity ladder."

Suzi glanced down at her friend's chest and said, "There's still time for your boobs to grow and so what if they don't? You're pretty. You're smart. You're nice. That should count for something, right?"

"Thanks," Julie gushed. "You're a good friend. You're always there for me and you have a knack for saying the right thing.

"Do you really want to go to Apollo Beach?" Julie asked. "My parents admitted they went. They tried to explain why and then said, 'You have to be there to understand'. They offered to take me this Saturday. They said I could bring a friend."

"We both have Saturday off. Let's go," Suzi said excitedly.

^^^

Thursday night as they were closing up after work, Suzi said, "Come home with me tonight. We have to get ready for the beach."

"What are you talking about?"

"You've seen the sign at the beauty parlor 'Good Grooming is always in Style'. Now that we are going to display everything, we need to tidy up downstairs. As I recall, with your underwear off you can be mistaken for Sasquatch."

"What!" Julie shouted, feeling insulted. But she also realized it was true. She was never one of those girls who shaved or waxed her sex. She attempted to justify her state, "You know I broke up with Joey. I've been out of circulation and I admit I've let my lady garden go."

"We both know you've always had a lush garden," Suzi said kindly. "Let's get it spruced up."

The teenagers went to Suzi's home. Her parents greeted Julie warmly and were happy that she was joining them for dinner. After the girls did the dishes, they holed up in the bathroom with Suzi's bag of "Hair Care for Down There".

"Are we really doing this?" Julie said giggling nervously.

"Yes. Get naked."

The two stripped. Their nipples instantly hardened. Suzi had bigger, better boobs. Julie had more pubic hair. She didn't feel that having a thicker pelt was a fair exchange for having smaller boobs. She would have swapped assets with her friend in an instant.

"Run us a bath," Suzi instructed as she got out her supplies. "I'm thinking of taking it all off except for a landing strip. You game?" she asked.

"No," she answered horrified. "I was thinking I'd trim my bush and shape it up. I want a neat, groomed, defined triangle." She turned the taps and adjusted the water's temperature.

"Oh. Don't be a pussy! If we're going to do this, let's do it right."

"No. Being naked is a big step for me," Julie said softly. "Being sheared bare and naked in public is too much."

Suzi didn't push anymore. She knew her friend was a quiet, private person. She said, "We can sit on the edge of the tub and trim everything. Then, I'll soak in the tub and get busy with a razor."

The girls went to work on their fluffy, furry bushes. Snip. Snip. Suzi hopped in the tub. Julie stayed and shaved her bikini line.

After a thorough soaking, Julie began shaving. She used gel and shaved carefully. She giggled and said, "I'm a nervous wreck. I'm afraid I'm going to cut myself."

Suzi laughed and said, "How embarrassing would it be to show up in the emergency room and say, 'I was shaving and had a terrible accident. Can someone look at my pussy?'."

The girls laughed. When they were done, an embarrassed Suzi asked, "Julie, would you check my butt? Larry was banging me doggie-style the other day and he teased me about having a hairy asshole."

"Oh, God! I didn't know that was a possibility. Now you've given me something new to worry about. I'll do you if you do me."

The teenagers go on their hands and knees and inspected each other's butts. Julie's was clear. Suzi wasn't. Her friend took care of it with a few swipes of the razor. After the job was done, she studied her friend's vagina. She had never looked at one close-up before. She was curious and studied it.

She gushed, "You have a beautiful pussy. So neat and clean looking. My inner labia are ragged pieces of wrinkled flesh that hang out of my vag. I worry that boys will be disgusted by my pussy."

Suzi took her ass out of Julie's face. The two sat on the floor and faced each other. Suzi said, "I know it's part of our nature to worried and to be critical of our bodies. We all are. Even guys. My experience is that guys are so happy to be with a girl that only the true assholes complain about the size of your boobs or the shape of your vagina.

"If that ever happens, get up and walk out on that butthead. You're a great person. A pretty girl. You'll find someone worthy of you. For goodness sake, we're only eighteen! It's not like we're going to marry any of the guys we date. We're having fun! This is our time to live, learn and play!"

Julie hugged her friend and said, "Thanks."

When the hug broke, they stood.

"Hold out your hand," Suzi said. She squirted a large dollop of lotion on Julie's hand and her own. She said, "The last step. Apply moisturizer."

They massaged the lotion in. Julie blushed and said, "This is weird. It looks like we're masturbating!"

"You do seem to be having a good time," her friend said with a laugh. "Go ahead and rub one out if you need to!"

"Stop it! I'm just applying the lotion you gave me. There, done."

The girls laughed. They were flushed, and if forced, they would have admitted that it felt good to rub lotion into their crotches.

^^^

Saturday rolled around. Suzi came over for lunch and then the crew headed to the nude beach. Everyone wore bathing suits. The women also had casual cover-ups. There wasn't much talking during the drive. They parked, gathered their gear and headed to the section of the beach that was clothing optional.

This was a federal park. No rules said nudity was legal, but it wasn't explicitly outlawed. The naturalist and park rangers had come to an agreement that nudity was acceptable at Apollo Beach. The other beaches along Florida's coast were for regular beach goers.

Suzi and Julie were quiet as they followed the grown-ups. Victor found them an open spot and they set up. Julie's heart had been pounding the whole time they were walking. The sound of rushing blood filled her ears. Adrenaline was being dumped into her bloodstream.

Julie's mind was muddled. She was in a daze, yet she was aware of everything. She felt the warmth of the sun. She heard every crashing wave and the crisp sound of every flip-top soda can that was opened. Her nose was filled with the smell of suntan lotion and salt water. And then, there was the view.

Nude people were everywhere. Her eyes honed in on penises, asses, boobs and pussies. Her head was spinning. She was overwhelmed as she observed everyone and everything.

Her mind was boggled by the situation. She told herself, "I'm at a nude beach!". She was full of nervous energy.

The girls sat on their towels in their bikinis, nudged each other and giggled. They whispered comments about the naked bodies around them.

"He's so old," Suzi pointed to a nude senior citizen.

"Hairy and fat too."

"She's smoking hot," Suzi said respectfully. She pointed to a fit MILF who was lying nearby.

"Those guys are cute," Julie said, gesturing to a couple of college age guys. She added, "I can't believe I can see their things!"

"They're called cocks or dicks," Suzi said correcting her friend. They both ogled the collegians.

While they were checking out everyone on the beach, Mattie and Victor spread a blanket and put up an umbrella. Then they stripped. Completely.

Mattie grabbed her husband's hand and said, "Let's go into the ocean."

The teenagers turned toward them when they spoke. They were startled that Vic and Mattie were nude. They stared. They noted both were naked. Both had an all-body tan. And both had shaved off all their pubic hair.

Mattie had black hair like her daughter. Her hair was styled and cut shorter. She had a womanly body with broad hips and full breasts. She had a bit of a belly, large, dark nipples, and a nice round ass.

Victor had a sturdy, muscular build. His brown hair was cut very short. He had a broad chest and a healthy hunk of manhood dangling between his legs.

The girls viewed both nude bodies, but their eyes settled on one feature: Victor's cock.

Mattie said, "Girls, take your time getting acclimated. As you can see, we are already nude. Join us or not. Your choice. If you feel overwhelmed, you can go to the regular beach. Don't forget the sunscreen."

The couple walked past the befuddled teenagers to where small waves lapped against the sand. Julie and Suzi gawked at their bare, bronze bottoms as they walked away.

Suzi said. "Your stepfather is handsome and he has a nice cock."

"Yes," Julie replied breathily.

The girls applied sunscreen. They did each other's back. They sat on their towels and watched all the people. They were happy that they didn't see anyone from school. After ten minutes of people watching, Suzi said, "I feel like a pervert sitting here looking at the naked people."

"Yes. I know what you mean. We're voyeurs."

"I'm taking my top off. Will you join me?"

"Yes," Julie agreed hesitantly.

Julie had been outside in the sun topless plenty of times, but never in front of strangers. She felt a rush go through her as she reached behind her back and unhook her bikini top. She tossed it aside. Her small, dark nipples hardened. She wasn't sure if they became erect because of the sea breeze or if it was due to the excitement she felt baring her petite breasts to the crowd on the beach.

Suzi followed suit. Her rosy nipples grew erect too.

The eighteen-year-olds put on their best poker faces and tried to appear nonchalant as they sat topless in public for the first time in their lives. People glanced at them. Some smiled. Many didn't react. The viewers looked briefly and went about their business.

Julie giggled and said, "My mom was right. This does feel freeing."

"Yes," Suzi concurred. "It's nice. I hate wearing a bra and bathing suit tops are even more uncomfortable. And no one cares. No one is staring at us. They look and move on."

"Let's go to the water," Julie said. She was excited at the prospect of walking bare-chested in front of everyone.

"Yes, let's!"

The two brave young women stood and strode confidently to the ocean. Many people scanned their bare tits, but not in a bad or dirty way. It was a quick look or a friendly glance. The teenagers went into the ocean and played in the warm water.

^^^

Victor and Mattie were strolling along the hard, packed sand at the water's edge. Mattie nudged Victor and said, "They're giving it a try. The girls are topless."

Victor peered at the teenagers. Suzi had a nice set for a young woman. However, his eyes were drawn to his stepdaughter's smaller boobs. He felt his dick begin to grow heavy. "Stop it!" he told himself. "Don't be a pervert. That's Julie!".

Victor forced himself to look away. Mattie didn't notice his struggle. She commented casually, "She's developing slower than I did. I had boobs her size when I was thirteen. By eighteen, I was much more filled out."

Victor felt his dick twitch. He looked out over the ocean and told himself, "Damn it, Mattie. That kind of talk is not helping me avoid an erection". He walked into the water. The splashing water distracted his brain and he stopped getting hard.

^^^

The four met at the spot on the beach where they had left their towels. The girls were happy and laughing. The grown-ups were pleased that they were not upset or overwhelmed by the experience of being at a nude beach.

They showed no signs of being uncomfortable or stressed. No one said anything about the teenagers being topless. They all lay on their back on their towels and enjoyed the warmth of the sun.

Julie said what everyone was feeling, "The sun feels great."

"The sun and the wind dried my body quickly," Suzi said. "It's annoying my bikini bottoms are soaking wet."

"Yes," Julie said. "This must be how a baby feels wearing a wet diaper."

The teenagers looked at one another. They came to the same conclusion. Their water-logged bottoms were annoying and they decided that they didn't have to put up with them. They shared a smile and then shimmied out of the clammy suits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Beach Trip with the Parents

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds