• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nagla the Afghan Hijabi

Nagla the Afghan Hijabi

From the moment I first laid eyes on Nagla Barakzhai, I knew that the young Afghan woman was definitely trouble. With some women, you can just tell, I swear. Clad in a modest hijab over a bright yellow vest, symbol of the customer service management team at Walmart, and tight black Yoga pants that showed off her thick thighs and big round ass, she managed to look both hot and pious. I wasn't sure such a thing were possible, but to be honest, that intrigued me even more. What can I say? I really like a good mystery...

That's why I went after Nagla Barakzhai like a heat-seeking missile. When the security company for which I work sent me to this ghetto-style Walmart in a sketchy part of Ottawa to work as a doorman, I absolutely hated it. At least that's how I felt at first. I live in the West end of Ottawa, in a nice neighborhood that's quiet, peaceful and safe. Why does the security company keep sending my ass to work in the ghetto? It's because I, Ismail Baabur, am a nice Muslim brother from Somalia who really needs to learn how to say no.

Working security at the door, I got yelled at, threatened and insulted on a daily basis by clients who didn't want to show me their receipts. A lot of these nice white Canadians have a problem with seeing a big and tall young black man in a position of authority. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, considers itself a diverse, multicultural and tolerant place but believe me, this place is super racist. They're just passive-aggressive about it, that's all.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you nice folks about how I met and seduced the lovely Afghan Muslim lady known as Nagla Barakzhai. Well, I've always had a thing for Hijab-wearing girls with big butts and I didn't care what country they're from. A lot of Arabs, South Asians and North Africans have a problem when they see a Muslim sister from their respective homelands walking around with a black Muslim man. They're bigoted and insecure. I'm not going to let their bullshit stop me from going after who and what I want...

"Go take your break, Ismail, and if you take more than your allotted thirty minutes, I'm coming into Thai Express and I'll drag your ass back to Walmart," Nagla Barakzhai said to me one fateful afternoon, as I got ready for my lunch break. I looked at the tall, big-bottomed Afghan Hijabi and smiled, then licked my lips as suggestively as I could. A lot of brothers get scared when a woman gets bossy with them. Me? When a woman gives me an attitude without reason, I think she wants the D. And I'm always ready to give it to her...

"Whoa, boss lady, you're on fire today, don't spank me, Nagla, I'll be back on time," I said, smiling at her Nagla's lovely brown eyes flitted across my six-foot-two, 250-pound frame. I'm a big and tall, dark-skinned brother who carries himself like a king. In this town full of bigoted white dudes and others who seem to hate minority males, a brother has to stay strong. Ottawa is definitely no place for the weak, ladies and gentlemen. These passive-aggressive bigoted bozos will eat you alive, but only if you let them...

"Whatever, have fun, handsome, let that cute ass get some rest," Nagla said to me, and I smiled and nodded, then exited the store. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I don't know about you but I think Nagla is feeling me. I'd been working security at the store since the Christmas season and observed Nagla for quite some time. Miss Afghanistan keeps to herself and doesn't seem to mingle with the other Walmart employees at all. I think this gorgeous Hijabi is somewhat lonely. If so, I'm definitely what the doctor ordered.

"Boss lady, I'm applying for a second job, can I get your contact information in case I need a reference?" I asked Nagla, as soon as I came back. She looked at me slyly and smiled, and then took out her cell phone. I kept a straight face as I punched her cell phone number into my Alcatel phone, and then I thanked her and wished her a good day. Three days later, we went out for a movie, and then went bowling. Afterwards, Nagla took me home to, ahem, introduce me to Afghan delicacies. It turned out to be a dish I couldn't get enough of...

"Dammit, you need to quit daydreaming, Ismail, and eat this pussy," Nagla said that haughty, bossy tone of voice I liked so much, and I nodded and looked up at her. The golden brown skinned, raven-haired and brown-eyed cutie that lay on the bed glared at me impatiently, and I took in her loveliness. Rubbing her breasts together, shapely legs spread invitingly, her hairy pussy slick with the wetness of arousal, Nagla looked positively tempting...

"Yes ma'am," I replied, and with that, I buried my face between Nagla's shapely legs and began eating her pussy. We were in her bedroom, in the four-bedroom apartment that Nagla shared with her mother and sisters. Blissfully, the others were out of town on a trip to Nagla's grandparents in the City of Calgary, Alberta, and Nagla couldn't go with them because Walmart management refused to give her the time off. Oh well, their loss turned out to be my incredible gain...

"You have to do a good job, though," Nagla demanded, and I eagerly lapped away at her pussy with my tongue. I gave Nagla Barakzhai's sweet pussy a tongue bath, and had the Afghan cutie moaning and squealing in delight. Afterwards, I had a good look at her ass when she got on all fours. Dammit, Nagla's got one hell of a booty. Now I know why those Arab and Persian dudes are so jealous over their women. Nagla had an ass that Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams would envy...

"Ismail, don't just stare at that fine ass of mine, eat it," Nagla ordered, and I did as I was told. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, I slid my tongue into Nagla's asshole and began eating her ass. Nagla moaned softly and grinded her big ass against my face as I worked my tongue into her asshole. I loved the way her ass smelled and tasted, and ravished it with my tongue. Seriously, it made my day when she sat on my face, smothering me with that thick Afghan booty...

"Damn that was hot," I said, a little while later, and Nagla looked at my crotch hungrily, and then made a beeline for my dick. Grabbing my dick with both hands, Nagla stroked it and then winked at me, then took me into her mouth. I smiled happily as Nagla sucked my dick while gently massaging my balls. The sultry Afghan gal got me hard in no time. Next, we got busy...

"You've been eyeballing my ass for months, let's see what you can do," Nagla said, licking her lips and looking hard at me. I stroked my dick, and nodded, then reached for the condom I always carried in my wallet. Rolling it on my dick, I smiled as Nagla got on all fours, and shook that big Afghan booty at me. Those puffed out pussy lips stared at me invitingly, and I was ready to party...

"Bring that ass over here," I said in a commanding tone, and Nagla turned around, grinned, and then pressed her big derriere against my crotch. Gently I caressed her big ass, then playfully slapped it. Nagla winced, and laughed. Gripping her wide hips, I thrust into Nagla's pussy and began to fuck her. Slowly, with deep strokes, I explored her womanhood, filling her with my dick, and showing her what I can do. Nagla grinded against me, driving me deeper inside of her.

"Fuck me harder," Nagla squealed, and I slapped her ass and pulled on her long dark hair, which was Hijab-free for once, and let her have it. Nagla's big ass undulated as I fucked her, and I gave her all that I had, and then some. Watching that big ass swallow my dick turned me on like you would not believe. The sounds coming out of Nagla's mouth made me blush. The Afghan Hijabi could swear like the best of them. How about that?

Later, Nagla and I lay in bed, feeling absolutely fantastic. I can't get enough of this beautiful, freaky young Afghan Muslim woman. Grinning, Nagla stroked my chest hairs and kissed me. I caressed her lovely face and then smiled as Nagla rolled on top of me and straddled me. I caressed her big ass and pinched her nipples even as she reached for my dick and stroked it. Just like that, we began round two of our sexual adventures...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nagla the Afghan Hijabi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds