• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

12345

This story is part fiction, part real. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the circumstances and surroundings are very much real. As usual, there is some amount of exaggeration and spice added to make it more appealing to the reader.

Just like my other stories, please be warned that the story contains very strong cuckoldry elements. It revolves around the beauty and beast theme and borrows heavily from mating behaviors and patterns of animal kingdom.

If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

*

Chapter 4 - Welcome the beast!

Nishma didn't mention my uncle in the next two weeks. However, it was constantly weighing on my mind. May be a little bit more introduction of him is in order. As I had mentioned earlier, he was husband of my father's cousin sister who was pretty close to our family at some point in time. She married a lower-caste man and hence my parent's were not keen on keeping them in their inner circle. My aunt was pretty at one point and had was quite close to my parents. They visited us few times a year but after my Aunt's sort of debilitating disease, which I never could understand, the frequency waned away. In the past few years, we drifted apart although my mother tried to keep in touch with them.

My uncle was not well educated and didn't fit well in our family order. While he was brusque and insensitive at times, more often than not he spoke his mind. He had a more traditional thinking and thought of the society as well structured unit divided into various compartments. He found it difficult to resist criticizing something that was jarring to his eye. While growing up, he disciplined me more than my parents. My aunt was affectionate but didn't disapprove of his methods. My parents were too busy managing their social status, so I didn't mind it. While he had the right intention his ways were rather coercive and that became a problem once I grew up.

His persistent lechering nature flared up an ugly head in our relationship. Everyone in my family was fair and all the ladies were good looking, if not beautiful. My uncle on the other hand was quite dark and while he didn't look bad there was nothing worth mentioning about his looks. Due to his low educational status and poor background, the men from our families didn't like him much and were reluctant to form a bond with him. He would spend most of his time running errands and making things happen during festive occasions, which brought him in close connection with the women of our family. It took several years for the men to feel threatened but eventually everyone did.

The men didn't mind their middle aged wives occasionally flirting back with him but they strongly objected when he carried his behavior with their daughter-in-law's who were young and in their prime. Most girls of that age don't really entertain such a man but one of my cousin brother's wife didn't mind. It is unclear what happened but my Uncle's relationship with our family went sour soon after that. My cousin's brother's family relocated to distant place so there wasn't much of real fear anymore but my uncle was made an outcast, in a subtle manner.

He still worked in a local bank but had been considering retiring after his two daughters got married and moved to different locations in India.

After that temple episode and our discussions far away from home, it was clear that my deepest fantasies could be realized with Nishma sooner or later. Even my lame description of my uncle didn't deter her from entertaining thoughts of having an affair with him. There was no revulsion of having to make out with a complete stranger in her mind. Although, I tried convincing myself that it wasn't this uncle in my fantasies, I knew that I was only trying to fool myself.

My uncle was about an inch or so taller than me and his pairing with Nishma may not have looked all that comical. He was much dark and over the years his complexion only worsened. Physically he was overweight and showed a nice belly but nothing that seemed out of the ordinary for his age. He still had lot of hair but it was all graying. My hairline had started to recede already.

At home, my parents were puzzled when I mentioned about visiting this uncle on some pretext.

I called up my uncle and had an awkward conversation with him. He congratulated me and joked that he should not hide his bride from me and definitely invite him to the wedding. The engagement ceremony was a private affair so he wasn't invited and neither had he seen her picture. I mentioned to him that I may visit him over the weekend if time permits. He jokingly retorted who wants to meet you, send your fiancé instead. Such was his nature.

I resisted the whole week and finally called Nishma on Thursday to let her know about the plans for the weekend. She was thrilled and probed me further to learn about his situation, his likes, dislikes. She met me that afternoon to understand everything in detail in order to prepare for her meeting with him. My heart was beating wildly as she learned practically everything I knew about him. She even asked me to bring some of his earlier photographs. And to my surprise she wasn't disappointed by what she saw. As we parted for that evening, Nishma brought back the topic of the main reason of our visit. All along she played little heed to it and perhaps behaved as if it was a forgone conclusion.

On our way back, she started the discussion, ensuring that we were in relatively private setting.

"Adwait you are sure about introducing me to him, right?"

"No - we are just swinging by," I clarified.

"Yes but no one introduces their fiancée to a philandering uncle in such a private setting."

"Would you rather not go?" I asked.

"It's not about me - you do understand how your uncle may interpret it, right?"

"Why do you think he may misread it?"

"Come on Adwait," she retorted frustrated with my clueless behavior.

"You introduce him as a domineering, persistent lecher and tell me that he won't get your subtle message?"

"Even if he didn't get it - you still hope that you set our relationship with him in right frame of context, don't you?"

"Can you please speak clearly?"

"Relax," she said, noticing my agitated state.

"Take a few deep breaths," she urged and, "listen to me carefully."

"Don't masturbate the next two days," she said abruptly. We did discuss about this aspect and she knew that I masturbated, which is tacitly understood in most cases anyway. The frequency was every other day and sometimes daily. Usually, it happened in the night before I went to bed.

"Listen to me; don't do it tonight and tomorrow," she urged.

"Let's talk on the way to his place on Saturday," she said and walked to her bus stop.

Nishma was keen on pushing the envelope as well but she wanted it to be our decision instead of hers or mine. It was apparent that she wanted to make up my mind and felt that it would be easier for me to do if I kept myself on the edge. No doubt it worked. My uncle showed up as the ruthless conqueror in my dream who subjugated all the neighboring kingdoms and not only did he do so in my case but also visited my queen's bedchamber and mated with her as part of a reconciliation ritual. I resisted the urge to masturbate even though I thought I was on the edge already. It was a repeat the next night as well albeit this time I replayed it in my mind consciously again and again.

Nishma and I were to leave early the next morning. Uncle's house was about 100km and in those days it meant roughly couple of hours or so. We had our own car - as we said we came from fairly affluent background and could afford one even in the license raj. I reached Nishma's home about 6:00 am or so. The young maid was expecting me and she silently lead me to Nishma's room on the second floor. She lived in a fairly big house that had had more than five bedrooms. Her bedroom was on the opposite corner from their parents; all other rooms very empty and used sparingly.

I froze instantly when I noticed a giant dog (English mastiff) blocking my way into her bedroom. The maid quietly lead him inside Nishma's bedroom and urged me to join her.

"He is a nice boy," she consoled.

NIshma was up. She was packing her bag with clothes, even though we planned for a day trip.

"Come Adwait," she invited.

"Move him to the inside room," she ordered the maid. He barked as I entered the room; his loud bark resonated through the house.

"Close the door," she commanded the maid as the maid guided the dog into inside room.

"You didn't tell me that you had a dog."

"Why is he barking?" the servant girl remarked.

"He is quite gentle," said the servant girl, "doesn't bark much but don't know why he is behaving this way now."

Nishma asked her to leave and get our food ready.

"It is a friends - I went to visit yesterday but he didn't want to let go of me."

"Why?"

She smiled and said, "for the same reason he is barking right now."

"I don't understand."

"He is being protective."

With my puzzled look she felt obliged to explain. She looked inside the other room through the window. He had quieted and was sitting on the floor, his heavy tongue hanging down by the side of his mouth. He soon sniffed his penis and licked his genitals.

"He is a strapping boy - just two years old or so," she whispered. I noticed that his penis was showing through the sheath.

"Do you see it?" she asked eagerly.

"He senses a lady in heat - and so has been guarding her since last evening."

"He thinks you are a competitor so wants to drive you away."

"You know," she said excitedly, "invariantly during my critical phase he ends up in my room."

"This is the third time now," she added.

"You want to see how hard he tries?" she asked teasingly.

Nishma stepped into the room without giving me a chance. She quietly walked in and closed the door behind her. He didn't get up and waited for her to approach. She knelt down and hugged him. He licked her face playfully, which she tried to evade unsuccessfully. She held his snout and kissed on his nose. Soon after he got hyper and tried to mount her. He practically knocked her down with his sudden movement and his weight. To my utter disbelief, instead of laying down completely, Nishma steadied herself by spreading her knees. The dog didn't need much invitation as he frantically started humping her. The giant dog pinned her down and held tightly by her waist as he desperately tried to find the right spot.

Nishma giggled uncontrollably as the hapless dog tried to mate with her. Only when he couldn't make any progress did he dismount but immediately pushed his nose into her pelvis. Fortunately she was wearing a tight fitting jeans that hopefully made smelling her pussy difficult. Nishma finally pushed him away and stepped out of the room.

"He is such an ardent one," she added, admiring his massive build.

"Now hurry," she said, grabbing her bag.

"Your uncle deserves my attention much more than him."

Our plan was to do some sight seeing and then visit them late in the afternoon and head back in the evening to reach home before dinner time. We talked about sundry things and by the time with hit the main highway things were quiet and smooth. My amusement with dog was not quite done though, so I asked, "you really think he could mate with a woman."

She laughed uncontrollably and said, "yes of course."

"The pheromones that a female in heat emits are very similar so yes it possible for a male species of any kind to mate with a woman as long it is physically possible."

"You haven't?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, no," she blurted trying to contain her laughter again. I just play with him and allow him some liberties but nothing that serious.

As I weighed her words, I realized that Nishma was in her fertile week, which meant she would be receptive to my uncle's advances. Nishma seemed to have read my mind.

"Do you think your uncle would be as perceptive?" she asked.

"Don't think so," I replied casually.

"I bet that he would sense it," she retorted.

"Did you think about how we should approach our relationship with him?" she asked.

"Wait you did not, right?" she asked hinting towards my bulge. I shook my head. She asked, "you did what I said, right?"

"Yes."

"Now when I say that - our relationship with him," she clarified, "I am referring to not the public sphere but private sphere of our relationship."

"Can you elaborate?"

"There are certain boundaries our societal norms have laid down for us," she elaborated, "and most of us obey those at least in our public life."

"We may choose to do whatever pleases us in our private life as long as it doesn't impinge on our public life."

"So, when you think about the three of us - what boundaries you have in mind."

"I still don't get it," I replied, getting increasingly uncomfortable due to stiff penis that was refusing to stay within the confines of my pants and her verbal foreplay. She sensed my discomfort as I shifted my weight and try to align my penis correctly.

"Good," she said realizing the source of my discomfort.

"You need to think both with your head and that for such things," she said pointing to my stiff erection.

"Let me ask you something before we discuss the boundaries of our relationship," she said collecting her thoughts.

"Did you have any strange dreams in the past few days?"

"Uh..." I shuddered the moment she asked it. Instinctively she understood that she got immediately to the crux of the matter.

"Go on," she urged, "don't make me plead."

"I had the dream of a king who had to surrender to his conqueror and as part of the reconciliation agreement the conqueror gets to visit the royal queen's bedchamber."

"Plausible," she quipped.

"It wasn't just any night - meticulously planned and orchestrated ceremony when the queen would be most receptive."

"Not bad at all," she said, slapping my thigh.

"All of such things must have definitely happened in the past," she conjectured.

"If I could hazard a guess, you were the vanquished king, and Uncle was the conqueror that leaves me to don the duties of the queen."

She laughed but contained it realizing my resentment.

"You know," she continued, "in olden times the king had right to take the virginity of a newly married woman."

"It was called 'right of the first night'," she added.

"It 's all fine in our fantasies," she said looking at me, "in those I can be whoever you want me to be."

"In real life, there are consequences and hence we need boundaries," she said returning us back to our original discussion.

"If I may put words in your mouth," she continued, "you don't really intend to embrace public boundaries in our private dealing with him."

"Am I correct," she asked. I nodded.

"Now, that may mean many things but would it be fair to say that you wouldn't object if I developed a strong bond with him. Something akin to what he had with some of the women from your social circle."

"More or less," I said agreeing.

"Now these women were perhaps never alone with him, so one wouldn't know for sure."

"But I would presume you would imagine us - Uncle and me - reducing the physical distance in private after having bridged the emotional distance."

Nishma knew how to play with words and toy with my emotions.

She rephrased it again to make it clearer, "If he were to eventually sleep with your wife on rare occasions - it would be acceptable to you, right?"

I didn't know how to respond. She felt for my heart beat and took my excitement as an answer.

"You don't want it to end - do you?" she asked. Once again my silence answered her question.

"And you certainly wish him to enjoy your wife's youthful body sooner rather than later."

She waited for my answer but didn't really expect me to. It was rhetorical question.

"Now that we know our eventual goal - let's talk about how you want to see this evolve."

"If you really want this to evolve then we need to drop the hints right away."

"Very first thing," she started, "when we three are together you would allow or rather encourage him to pursue me in a subtle manner."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Figure it out," she retorted.

"How are we going to do all that - we will be out in an hour from their home."

Our discussion moved away from this topic and we focused more on our day's itinerary. Unlike myself Nishma could turn on and off her urges with relative ease. Although Nishma didn't really say it in explicit terms, perhaps preserving the decorum of our relationship, I knew that if my disgusting uncle made a move on her and decided to mount her even in this trip, I would have allowed it. Perhaps deep down even Nishma knew this; her concern was more about secrecy.

We discussed more details about Uncle and Aunt. There were a few other aspects that I had left untouched. My Uncle was couple of years younger to my Aunt; in those days the wives would be at least five years younger to the husband and the normal usually was around 6-8 years age difference. It was a second marriage for my Aunt as the first one ended in a divorce, which had affected her relationship with our family. Although she was married for 5 years before she got divorced, she didn't have a child and was perhaps the reason why her marriage ended in a divorce. However, my over zealous Uncle impregnated my Aunt soon after marriage and dispelled the myth of my Aunt's infertility. In fact, he was so virile that within a matter of 2 ½ years, my Aunt gave birth to two daughters. If that weren't enough, he impregnated her three more times but unfortunately, all the times my Aunt miscarried. The last one happened perhaps a decade ago and maybe the complications from this was the reason behind my Aunt's illness. I noticed Nishma's nervousness or anxiety as she shifted her weight in the seat incessantly as we talked about these aspects. Certainly, in my mind it was clear that his virility, his lecherous tendencies and his ability to seduce younger and gorgeous women allowed me to grant the ultimate status of the conqueror in my fantasies.

When it was time to head to my uncle's home, she made me stop at a desolated spot so she could change into more comfortable but traditional attire. She was wearing jeans with a button down shirt on top. She changed to a tight fitting nice sleeveless Salwar Khameez. It was the modern styled Khameez that didn't run all the way down and split on the side at the waist level or slightly above it. She avoided wearing perfume perhaps in an attempt to let him smell her willingness, I imagined. I noticed once again how big her breasts looked in that tight fitting garment.

"Do you think he would be pleased?" she asked teasingly. She took hold of my bulge as she pushed me against the car. As I tried to kiss her, she firmly said, "Don't."

"I don't want your scent on me, right now," she added. There was few moments of silence as she intently watched me while caressing my bulge. We were only 15-20 minutes away from his place. She didn't say anything but continued massaging my penis. She stroked my penis with a clear intention of making me cum but my thick trousers didn't give her enough leverage. After a long pause she sat back in the car.

"What was it about?" I asked, heading back to his place. She didn't respond and chose to ignore my question.

Even though I was in a state of confusion, I knew that this was perhaps the moment where I could have called it off completely. Nishma's categorical rejection to my kiss should have made it apparent that she was heading to his place with a mission. And my agreement to her behavior conveyed in no uncertain terms that I was willing to live with the consequences.

We finally arrived at their house. My uncle's house was surrounded by a very big yard that was filled with lot of mango trees. The house was amidst these trees that not only provided with ample income but also complete seclusion.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds