• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 09

Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 09

123

Mom likes school

Rose had been mistaken for her step-daughter, and was whisked off to high school before she knew what was happening. To save her eighteen-year-old daughter from being sent to the dreaded assessment centre, she submitted to being processed. Once sitting in a classroom, she dare not reveal she was twenty-six and a mother, or a prosecution of some sort would result. After awhile it was too late, as it would be so very humiliating, and what would her boyfriend think of her?

Settling in to a classroom was easier than she thought, though it couldn't last, as she needed an income. When her daughter got a job, it had to be admitted that problem was solved. They were planning on swapping over the photo on the school id, but that didn't work out. In the end, she was stuck in school until the end of year.

Everyone at school accepted she was a schoolgirl called Janice, including neighbours, and that made it even more difficult to stop being Janice. So as not to slip up somewhere, Rose agreed to keep to the role, even at home. It made sense for Rose to call her daughter, mom, to keep in character. Without a rest from it, she began to think of herself as a schoolgirl, and found it difficult to escape the role's tightening grip.

A day turned into a week, a week turned into two, and then she was looking at completing the rest of the school year, which was three whole months. Once out of the rehabilitation class, her age meant attending eleventh grade, but they gave her a chance of keeping in twelfth grade. The tests in the twelfth grade meant, she would either stay, or be demoted to eleventh grade. This meant Rose was facing the unthinkable, a whole year of high school!

Janice could see her mother was imbedded too deeply into the role, but it was in her interest to keep the woman playing at being a schoolgirl. She had a good job, a boyfriend, and had gained the heady freedom of being an adult. Her mother wasn't pleased to be facing a year in high school, but she talked her around, for the moment.

Spanking her mother for misbehaving confirmed their new roles. Janice was making the rules now, and her mother had to abide by them. Obeying rules at school and home, meant there was no escape from being a schoolgirl.

What was worrying was how immoral her mother had become. It seemed she had abandoned all responsibility, and Janice had to restrict the woman, to keep her safe. The woman was all over the place emotionally, as though she were an adolescent finding her way in life.

A strong desire to keep up appearances, kept her pushing her mother into the role of schoolgirl. Having too much fun to let go, Janice kept her in place with words, punishments, and rewards.

Rose had to admit to deserving the punishment, even though it was her daughter spanking her. It was worrying how out of control her feelings were, and how irresponsible she had become. It was as though being a schoolgirl gave her an excuse to misbehave.

***

Rose was happily sitting in a classroom of eighteen-year-old students, no longer feeling self-conscious. Her boyfriend was in another class, but she was sitting next to a good friend, Feebie. They met in the rehabilitation class, for students who bunked off school, or caused trouble of some kind.

'Now you are in my class, Rose, you need to change that uniform. It looks as though you need to anyway,' the teacher said, indicating her bra, and blouse.

Her breasts had grown a size since being in school, and it looked as though they were still growing. She wondered why it was happening, but didn't want to talk to anyone about it. A lot of physical things were happening to her, apart from her breasts developing again. Her libido had increased to a frightening level, where she seemed to be sexed up all the time. Rose couldn't help behaving like a naughty schoolgirl.

Miss Bennett gave Rose a leaflet for tenth grade uniform styles.

'Miss Bennett, I thought I was staying in this class!' Rose complained.

'If you pass the exams you stay in twelfth grade, which I doubt. You should have attended school instead of playing around. You're birthday is a month too late for this class, so you should be in eleventh grade. As a punishment you will drop a grade, that means tenth grade. So, junior, buy the uniform,' Miss Bennett heavily stated.

'Oh! God! No!' Rose whispered. 'Like, what am I going to tell Paul? Our friends won't want to know me,' she complained to Feebie.

'What's wrong now? Oh! Nice, very nice, sweetie. You'll look such a nice little girl,' Feebie laughed.

Rose snatched the leaflet back, and sulked, unable to face her friend. Every once in a while, Feebie tried to snatch the leaflet away from her, to examine the uniform. They were both dressed in the senior grade uniform. The skirt was shortened, and with Rose, the blouse was tight, with her bust trying to break free.

It was so unfair, as she was only going to be there for three months. If she failed the exams next week, Rose would be back in eleventh grade, then demoted to tenth grade. At break time the other girls in class gathered around to see what the fuss had been about. They sympathised with Rose, even if her friend just laughed at her.

'I can't wait to see you dressed in one of these jumpers. We never wore uniforms until the school was threatened with closure. A new principal was appointed, and he brought in strict rules. Something to do with one of the teachers running off with a student,' Feebie informed them.

The other girls gathered around, keen to hear the gossip.

'She let a boy control her in school, and at home. You can imagine what a randy guy wanted with a woman! Anyway, that's why we have uniforms, strict rules, and instant punishments,' Feebie said.

'So what happened to the teacher?' one of the girls asked.

'No one knows. She disappeared! The guy is in university now, so maybe she ran off with him. Rumours say she was got rid of by the authorities to save embarrassment. My older brother was in the same year, and he has some lurid tales to tell. Unbelievable, so I recon he made them up,' she said, and dangled lurid ideas before them.

'Lenny said, the teacher played at being his slave. Someone just had to say he sold her, but I can't believe that,' Feebie said.

'My brother Bobby was in that same class. He said, the guy acted as though he owned her,' Sylvie added.

'That's guys for you,' someone else added.

Rose was itching to tell them about Brian and the teacher, Miss Derby. Thankfully she was saved from letting them down, by the bell.

***

At the end of the day Rose met up with Paul. They were in different classes now, so didn't have each other to gaze at all day.

'Paul, it's so bad, like, I can't tell you, yea!' Rose whined.

He laughed at her when she showed him the leaflet, and tried to stop when she looked hurt.

'Don't look at me like that! You're not really going to wear it are you?' he asked.

'The juniors have got to wear it. You know the rules are strict now. Feebie was telling me why. She won't have to wear one as she's staying in twelfth grade. Like, it's not fair, really,' she said, sounding sorry for herself.

'We didn't wear uniforms when I was a junior, no one did. It's only this last year we've had to,' he said.

'Well, I have to. Like, yuk, it's going to be so embarrassing,' she protested.

'Don't tell your mother, and she won't buy you one,' he said, shrugging his shoulders.

'As if! Like, they'll give me a demerit, more than one, and mom will spank me. No more time in the naughty class, it will be the assessment centre,' Rose worriedly spoke.

'Not there! You don't want anything to do with that place,' he told her.

'So, it's the uniform then, yea,' she quietly said.

'No, don't give up. All you have to do is study hard, and pass the exams,' Paul told her.

***

Janice liked shopping, and buying a schoolgirl uniform for her mother was highly amusing. She couldn't help laughing at the thought of her mom in a junior class, and the image of the woman wearing a junior's uniform. At eighteen there was no way Janice would go back to school now, it would be far too embarrassing.

Her mother was twenty-six, so this was pushing her to the limit. Janice was determined to keep her mother in school, whatever it took; pressure, connivance, punishments, and rewards, would be used.

When Rose timidly poked her head out from behind the curtain, she looked embarrassed and worried. Peering around in case anyone saw her, she looked as though she would burst into tears.

The woman looked like a nervous young schoolgirl. Janice felt sorry for her, and again wondered what was happening to her mom. Was she pushing the woman too far? There was no way she could possibly go back to school now, so Rose would have to see this through.

'Let me take a look at you,' Janice told her mom.

Janice pulled her out of the cubicle, to stand in front of a mirror.

'Mom, like, argh! Like, this is so bad, yea!' Rose complained.

'It will have to do. This is the end of the year, and everyone has bought their uniforms, so there isn't much choice,' Janice tried to explain.

'Like, no, I can't go to school dressed like this. No way!' Rose hissed.

'Honey! It's only for the rest of term. A couple of months, and you'll be a senior again. They might even get rid of the uniforms by then. I know, it's not helping. You can't wear your other clothes, they're too. . . Look, just accept you can't do anything about it, okay!' she told her mother.

'But I might pass the exams, so I won't need this uniform,' Rose complained.

'You haven't been at school, so how can you? Just face the fact, you'll be in a junior grade in two weeks. You'll have to finish the year, in ninth grade,' Janice said, trying not to look amused.

Rose stood awkwardly in a jumper dress. The long pleated dress was down to her knees. It had a baggy bodice top, with broad shoulder straps. In this dress her large breasts wee almost hidden, so at least they weren't breaking free. The colour was a drab grey. A white blouse with a rounded collar set it off. Mary Jane buckled shoes, with white ankle socks were optional, but her daughter couldn't help buying them.

Rose was supposed to be eighteen in school. Even though she was facing demotion into a junior grade, she would be about the same size as the others in ninth grade. The jumper dress wasn't shaped, so it hid her womanly curves. Everyone accepted her as being eighteen, and a developing young woman, especially her boyfriend.

Dressed like this fellow students would laugh at her. Just as she'd settled into high school again, this had to happen. Neighbours would be even more annoying, when treating her like a youngster. Her daughter would have a big excuse to buy her junior miss clothes.

'Shit! Fuck!' Rose exclaimed, with a temper at last escaping.

'Don't swear, girl. I won't have it,' Janice said, and held onto her elbow.

'Mom, this is too young! Like, it's for a ninth grader, yea!' Rose complained.

It was sweet for a teen, but she felt little and twee in it. Was her daughter doing this on purpose? Treating her mother like a teenager seemed a joke to her. Treating her like a young teen was going too far.

'How are you doing? Have you found everything for your daughter, madam?' a store assistant asked.

'Sure, I think so,' Janice said.

'She's so sweet. It's a lovely age to be, but they don't appreciate it,' the woman said.

'Do you have anything, anything at all, that's looks older?' Rose asked, sounding desperate.

'Oh, sweetie! You don't want to grow up too quickly. You don't realise it but these are the best years of your life. Has she discovered boys yet?' the woman asked.

'She has a boyfriend in school,' Janice said, in a conspiratorial tone.

'Oh! You'll have to watch your little girl. It's a dangerous age, and you know what they are like these days. The excuse is peer pressure,' the woman said, and patted Rose on the head.

The condescension was getting to Rose. Looking down at the floor to hide her embarrassment, was all she could do. She squirmed on the spot, with knees together, and toes touching, like the schoolgirl she had become.

Janice looked at the girl, wondering where her mother had gone.

'Don't give way to peer pressure, young lady, keep yourself for the right boy. So many of the girls today are what we called sluts. Forgive the language,' the woman said.

'I agree. They jump into bed with the least excuse. A girl in our neighbourhood slept with both twins, who live just up the street. The mother was telling me that she caught them,' Janice said, defiantly looking at her mother.

'Oh! That is so bad. Your one is a good little girl, I can tell. Wait a moment, I'll get you a present,' she said, and popped a sweet into Rose's mouth.

'Quick let's go, before she gets back,' Rose pleaded.

'Here we are, these were on the next isle. Try the panties on, and tell me what you think. The cotton is nice a soft,' the woman shared with Janice.

It was moments like this that ground Rose into being a good little girl, while wanting desperately to be a bad little girl. Her submissive nature stopped her from making a fuss, or even saying anything. Reappearing from the changing room, Rose grimaced at the pair of them. They stood looking at her as though she were a little girl. Her daughter had taken to being an adult, and it would be difficult to wrestle back her authority.

'Thank you, they are nice and comfy,' Rose confirmed.

Rose wanted to say she wasn't into Disney characters, and would prefer them to say, fuck hole, and, slut hole, front and back. Certainly Paul would like that. Such a thought had her heating up.

'Show your mother, dear,' the woman insisted, and lifted the dress.

The pleated dress was up around her waist, showing off her panties in the middle of a store. How young did the old woman think she was?

'If you've got everything, I'll leave you to it,' the assistant said, pinched Rose's cheek, and went on her way.

'Mom! Like, no way! I can't go to school dressed like this!' Rose asserted, sounding plaintive.

She stamped a foot, then realised how stupidly she was reacting. It wasn't helping her cause one little bit. Being treated like a little girl, then acting like one, was not going to work with her daughter. Damn it! Her daughter was treating her like a youngster, and she was falling into the trap!

Having to face over two years of high school was wearing her down. Rose felt more and more like a schoolgirl, and it looked as though there would be no escape for some time. Her daughter was enjoying grinding away her adulthood far too much. Every chance she got, the girl pushed her deeper into being a schoolgirl, until now she was believing it.

'It was cheap, and you only need a junior high uniform for the next three months.

'Alright, you don't have to change it, like, I'll get with the program,' Rose said, sounding defeated.

Too late to escape into the changing room, a couple of school friends spotted her.

'Hi, Rose, nice uniform,' they giggled.

'Be kind to her, you know she doesn't belong in a junior class,' Janice tried to gain sympathy for her mother.

'Mom, like, let me get changed, yea!' Rose pleaded.

'No. It's a punishment for swearing. Alright, you won't accept it, so I'll spank you instead, right here,' Janice said.

'Okay! Okay!' Rose quickly agreed.

Rose remembered her ass had been bared in front of everyone. Being spanked, right here in the store, had been so very embarrassing.

'Go play with your friends, Janice. I need to find something for Friday night,' her daughter said. 'Here's some pocket money. Don't spend it all on sweets, think of your teeth. Wait! That reminds me, did you remember to take the pill this morning? You forgot yesterday!'

'Like, I'm going, alright!' Rose capitulated, and quickly left.

The last thing she wanted was to be spanked before a couple of friends from school. They were eighteen just as she was supposed to be. Once away from Janice the two girls sympathised with her. They had another week in the naughty class, before returning to their normal classes.

'We're looking for a pair of jeans, for my little sister,' Arial said. 'Will you try them on. No! I'm not being funny. You really are her size,' Arial said.

'Except your tits are much bigger!' they laughed.

'Don't sulk, it's a good thing. Just ask any of the boys in class,' Edith smirked.

'Go on, do us a favour,' Arial cajoled Rose.

Once changed Rose felt better. In jeans and t-shirt, it felt she was a senior once more.

'Put your uniform in this bag,' Arial said.

'I feel like dumping the damn thing! Where are we going?' Rose asked.

'A short cut. Don't worry, we'll go back in through the food court,' Arial said, and the girls grabbed her hands.

'We, like, err, haven't paid for these,' Rose whispered.

'We'll go right back in, by the pay section, it will be easier. Quickly, this way,' the girls encouraged her.

They hadn't gotten far when two security guards closed in on them. The two girls ran for it. Wearing new garments, the guards headed for Rose. In surprise she just stood still with her mouth hanging open, she looked a fool as well as feeling like one. It was highly embarrassing being marched back into the store. Everyone was looking at her, a little thing between two big guards.

A woman walked into the small room, and told her to change into the school uniform. The woman watched her get undressed, which was more embarrassing that being seen in the store. Then she realised the woman was keen to catch her with more stolen property. She'd been tricked into getting undressed!

'You don't have a receipt for the jeans, t-shirt, or those panties,' the woman harshly said.

'Put them all in this bag. Wait a minute. This school uniform is one of ours too. No receipt! Put that in the bag too,' the woman shouted at her.

'But I don't have anything to wear!' Rose cried.

'You should of thought of that before you stole clothes from our store, bitch!' the woman shouted.

'Please, don't make me leave the store like this, please!' Rose cried.

The woman had done her bit. The girl was scared, and wouldn't come back here again.

'Put the uniform on, and the police will bring it back when your processed. They will give you a paper suit to wear,' the woman said.

Rose really did feel like a naughty little girl, in front of the security guard. When the police were called she was wiping away the tears and snotty nose. In the back of a patrol car, the tears flowed again. By the time they reached the station, she was dried out.

Her personal details, a photo, and fingerprints, were all put on record. They were nice to the little girl, and she dare not reveal her true age. Not playing up to the idea, yet she didn't put them right either. This way she would get away with a warning, rather than being charged.

'It's obviously her first time. The store security guys figured the two other girls were leading her astray. They've both been chased before. You're little girl got caught, but we're not going to charge her this time. A warning has been given, and her details will be kept on record,' the policeman said.

On the drive home an icy silence met Rose's attempted apology. Janice had been worried her mother would be found out. Even so, Janice found the experience had been dangerous. They were men, and naturally they eyed her up, yet they were polite to her. Neither of them had been found out, but this example of being treated like an adult wasn't so welcome.

'I didn't get charged, mom,' Rose tried again to get her daughter to talk.

'Only because they thought you were a junior. I dare not say anything to correct them,' Janice told her. 'I paid for the uniform, and the other items. What made you steal a, 'Little Miss Pretty', top and jeans? Don't give me excuses, I don't want to know. You'll have to wear them as a punishment.'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds