• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 09

Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 09

12

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

***** After Nate and Alec finish fucking Colin in the man's own 'pleasure dungeon', Nate's finishing move is to seduce Colin's wife. *****

Ellie stood at the foot of the stairs, staring at the two men who'd just finished fucking her husband.

It'd taken all her courage to pry open the secret door. Ellie was not stupid. She'd always known it was there, but had never tried to open it, afraid of what she might find.

Over the last three years, she'd left the mysterious door closed through a combination of loyalty to the man who'd provided for her for over twenty-seven years, and a certainty that if she knew what was behind it, she'd have to do something about it.

Sometimes, on a sunny afternoon, she would sit at the kitchen table and muse on what might be behind it.

She knew it was a room. She'd heard her husband descending those stairs once, through the fog that seemed to descend on her sometimes after a glass of wine.

Maybe he'd installed a pool table down there in his Fritzlesque hobby room. He knew she hated pool. Well, pool halls—but men could be quite wilful about misunderstanding the difference between disliking a game and disliking the environment it was played in.

Maybe, she told herself, it was where he watched porn. Or Top Gear.

In the dark, quiet moments when she woke from nightmares, she lay awake listening to the rasp of his breath, and wondered if he was hiding something worse. A secret that would destroy their marriage.

And here it was, all her fears realised. Her husband was a homosexual—and a pervert to boot.

She put a hand over her mouth. "He fucked you both. Oh my god, he fucked you both."

Nate climbed off the bed, moving slowly so as not to alarm her.

"Let me get dressed and we'll talk about this. It's not what it looks like."

Her eyes blazed. "What do you mean it's not what it looks like? How many explanations can there be for two naked men sticking it to my husband in a room filled with bondage gear?"

Alec stayed frozen in place while Nate glanced back at the bound man on the bed, momentarily lost for words.

"Okay. It might be what it looks like."

He grabbed up his clothes and started to pull them on. Alec slipped off the bed and did the same, packing their things back into his backpack as Ellie approached her husband.

She stood over Colin, whose face was stained with drool and cum, his nipples pierced with gold rings attached to a padlocked collar with fine gold chains, with an expression of horror.

"They did this to me—" Colin started, but his wife cut him off.

"You built a dungeon. In the basement. Don't even try and blame them. They're just kids—you're in your fifties, for Christ's sake!"

Nate exchanged a glance with Alec. This was actually going better than he could have hoped.

"Can you fucking let me up?" Colin bellowed at Nate.

"No, no, don't let him up," said Ellie. "Not until he explains why this place exists."

Nate stifled a laugh as, out of Ellie's eye-line, Alec mimed furiously wanking.

"Christ woman, what part of this don't you understand?" said Colin, his voice thick with anger.

If an Essex woman had been this angry with Nate, he'd have considered moving postcodes. But not Colin. Far from being broken, the man was in a homicidal rage.

Nate knew, for his sake and Alec's, he had a duty not to leave this house until he was sure the salesman was no longer a threat to either of them.

"I don't understand why you need to fuck men!" said Ellie. "Am I not enough for you, that you need all this—"

She swept an arm around the room, and as she did, the pictures on the walls caught her gaze.

She stalked up to the rows of portraits and took in the girls' tear-stained faces, their eerily similar features. The hoop earrings they wore, identical to her own.

She rounded on her husband. "Is this... is this what you do? Fuck women half my age and pretend they're me?"

Nate knew the right answer to that question. Apparently Colin didn't.

"You should be thankful I didn't do any of those things to you! You've had a very nice life, Ellie, don't start bitching about things that you don't understand."

Alec came to stand by Nate and handed him the water bottle. Nate took a sip and handed it back.

"You going to do up your shirt, bruv?" Alec whispered.

Nate shook his head. "Not yet."

"What things Colin? What things don't I want you to do to me?"

"Just untie me and we'll talk about it!"

Ellie glanced back at Nate and Alec. "You shouldn't be here. Go. I need to speak to my husband."

Nate shook his head. "I don't think that's a good idea, Mrs Dunbury. Your husband's exceptionally bad at explaining himself, and I'm a tad concerned what you might do to him."

He held out a hand to her and after a moment she took it.

He took both of her hands in his and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I know this is hard to hear, and what you've just witnessed would traumatise any loving wife who found herself suddenly thrust into the world of bondage and gay sex without any warning. But on the plus side, at least he has good taste." He indicated himself and Alec with a grin.

"Fuck off," growled Colin.

"Shut it!" snapped his wife.

Nate decided it was time to pull things back on the rails.

"Which would you prefer, Ellie? Your husband being gay, or fucking young women in your basement?"

"He looks as if he's been doing both."

Nate squeezed her hands.

"Ellie, these women, these portraits on the walls... they're how men like your husband try to convert themselves."

"Convert...?"

"Men who can't come to terms with who they are. It's clear that your husband feels terribly ashamed that he has this lust for hot, submissive, homosexual sex—but he just finds men too damned attractive. I mean, I get it. And I'm not even gay."

Ellie glanced at Alec for confirmation and he shook his head.

"You're not... gay? What are you then?"

"Bisexual. I'm bisexual. Look, I understand your husband's struggle. He wants to be straight, but it's just so damn hard for him to fight his true nature."

"Lloyd, I am going to fuck you fucking sideways for this!"

Nate shrugged, as if to say 'See what I mean?'.

Ellie glanced across at her husband as Nate went on.

"He comes down here, he indulges in fantasies... wild, incoherent fantasies of women he could never have. I mean, look at them. Do you really think any of these women would willingly sleep with your husband?"

She looked back at the portraits, confused. "So... who are they?"

"Pictures he's grabbed off the internet. Nothing more than the wishful thinking of a sad old man."

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" roared Colin from the bed.

Nate shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry you had to see this, Ellie. Alec and I, we should know better. Taking advantage of a man who's desperately trying to be something he's not, at a low moment in his life... it's not who we are."

Ellie's eyes were bright with unshed tears. "What do I do now?"

Nate squeezed her hands gently. "A lot of people in your position would be angry. They'd want revenge."

He let that brew for a moment, then went on.

"But really, what's best here, is to do what's right for you and to let your husband do what's right for him."

He ran his thumbs over the backs of her hands.

"And what's best for me?" she asked softly.

Nate smiled. "Maybe you have needs of your own that Colin hasn't met. Maybe... maybe there's something you've always wanted that he can't give you. A fantasy of your own."

He held her gaze.

"Would you boys like a cup of tea?" she asked suddenly.

"That'd be lovely."

"Don't you fucking dare!" shouted Colin.

Nate gave him the finger as he and Alec followed the man's wife back up the stairs, leaving Colin to stew in his pleasure dungeon alone.

* * * * *

Upstairs, Ellie insisted on putting on the jug. Nate understood. Making tea was an anchor to normality in a world that'd suddenly spun out of control.

While Ellie busied herself making the tea, Alec and Nate sat across from each other at the reproduction oak dining table in awkward silence.

Alec gave Nate a questioning look and mouthed, "What now?"

Nate mimed gagging on a cock, and Alec frowned. "Then what?"

Nate spread his hands with a shrug.

Ellie brought mugs and a full pot of tea to the table, then retrieved a packet of chocolate biscuits from the bench and sat down.

Nate ran his gaze over her, mentally stripping off the tight grey woollen dress that moulded to her curves. He wondered what kind of underwear she wore, what her breasts would feel like in his hands. Wondered what scent she wore against her skin.

He understood why Colin's fantasies didn't stray far from his own wife.

"So." She bit her lip. "Was he really fired, or was that a lie too?"

Nate considered how much he should tell her. If he told her the truth, Colin would have nothing left to lose, and he'd have no leverage to hold over the man. With someone like Colin, that would be suicide.

He slid a Digestive out of the packet. "Yes, I did fire your husband. It's my job, it's what I get paid to do. You know, it's a ruthless job market out there. I'm sure he was doing his best, but at his age... you know, it gets harder."

He bit into the biscuit.

Ellie poured tea into three mugs with shaking hands. "Milk and sugar?"

"Yeh," said Alec, "Both please."

"I'll have mine strong as you can make it," said Nate.

Alec grinned at him.

Ellie handed them each a mug and set hers on the table in front of her.

"So... how did you end up in his..." she closed her eyes for a moment. "In his dungeon? He didn't seem that pleased to see you when you both turned up."

Nate sat back and took a deep breath in through his nose before he spoke.

"Ellie, you have to realise that your husband's a man who's conflicted. He loves you, I've no doubt about that. But he's driven by these... insatiable appetites for young men that... well, it's tearing him apart. And because he can't be honest about it, it comes out in... unexpected ways."

Ellie nodded, and Nate noticed she was shaking.

"Oh, love, I'm so, so sorry, so truly sorry."

He got up and took a seat next to her, placing an arm around her shoulders as she started to sob.

"I know it's a shitty thing, discovering that a partner's cheating, and worse, having them lie to you about who they are."

"Why?" she asked, her voice choked with misery. "Why marry a woman when you want to fuck men?"

"It's the world," said Nate. "So unforgiving of this type of love that men like your husband have to hide it. It's cruel to everybody, really."

Ellie turned her face to his and he shifted his gaze to her lips.

"You know what, Mrs Dunbury—could I impose and ask if I could take a shower? It's just... you know, I'm a bit..."

She considered this for a moment then nodded. "I'll get you a towel."

"Thank you. Thank you for your kindness."

The middle aged woman got up and he followed her into the hall. She retrieved a towel from the hall cupboard and showed him to the bathroom.

"Do you want one too?" she asked Alec, who was loitering in the hallway with his hands in his pockets.

"What?"

Nate gave him a nod.

"Yeh. Yeh, that'd be great, thanks."

Nate left his lover with Colin's wife while he showered. He shampooed his hair and found a bottle of body wash and used that too.

When he was done, he took some of Ellie's hair product and spiked it through his hair, then dabbed on a tiny dash of Colin's cologne.

Nate knew the power of scent. To his mind, it was an overlooked tool in seduction. Scent could soothe a person's nervousness or ignite them to lust. Smelling faintly like someone they were comfortable fucking could help guide them into his arms.

He'd long ago learned that smelling fresh and clean was a way of sending a subtle message that he was untouched, innocent, even vulnerable. Three things he couldn't actually remember ever being.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked back into the lounge.

"Sorry love, would I be able to borrow one of your husband's shirts? Just while we're chatting. Your husband... this is so embarrassing... he seems to have torn half the buttons off mine in his excitement."

Both Ellie and Alec gaped at him, Alec's hand straying to rest over his crotch.

Nate pretended to be oblivious to their reactions as he stood there, half-naked, waiting for the woman's response.

Ellie pulled her gaze away. "Ah, yes, of course. Any preferences?" She winced at her own joke.

Nate looked down at his own slim, muscled torso, drawing Ellie's eyes back there too.

"Your husband's a large lad," he mused. "So, the smallest he's got. Maybe something he used to wear back when you were dating?"

She gave him a strained smile and headed for the bedroom.

"What are you doing, bruv?" asked Alec.

Nate pushed a towel at him. "Go, shower, clean everything."

Alec took the towel from him. "Why?"

"How gay are you?"

Alec shrugged. "Pretty fucking gay."

"Okay, well, you do you, while I do her. But you can provide some eye candy at least."

Alec stared at him.

"Go! Now! And take your time."

Nate gave him a push towards the bathroom.

Ellie came back a moment later with a maroon-coloured shirt of her husband's that clearly hadn't been worn in years.

"Here you go. This was my favourite. Once upon a time."

Nate took it and pulled it on loosely without doing it up.

"Do you need to—?" She gestured at his partial nakedness.

"Still hot," he said, fanning himself. "Oh, you mean the pants? You know what, Alec's a bit shy in the shower, so I'll grab my pants out of the bathroom when he's done."

"Okay." She glanced around nervously, unsure what to do.

"Here, let's go in the lounge and sit down," said Nate. "You must be so upset."

She certainly had been upset. That did not accurately describe her now.

He escourted her into the lounge and sat beside her on the couch, leaving a respectful inch of space between them.

Her eyes kept flickering to his exposed chest. "You smell nice."

He put his nose to the collar of his borrowed shirt. "Must still have some cologne on it. It is nice though."

"I bought that cologne for him. It's an expensive one, but he never wears it."

She jumped under his touch as he put a hand on her knee, his heat soaking through her modest wool tights.

"Mrs Dunbury... Ellie—may I call you Ellie?"

She nodded, not bothering to point out that he'd been calling her 'love' only a short while ago.

She kept her eyes fixed in front of her, pointedly ignoring Nate's hand as he squeezed her knee.

"I know how you must feel right now. And I want to reassure you that your husband's a good man. A devoted man. I know he cares for you a great deal. I don't want to see your marriage end because of this."

She let out a sob of laughter.

"I know that may seem hard to believe right now, but understand, he's stayed with you all these years because he loves you. Wants the best for you. I know you must be thinking of leaving him right now, but please give him a chance."

She turned to him, her mouth quivering. "Why should I, Nathan? Why would I stay with my secretly gay, lying, cheat of a husband?"

Nate gave her a conciliatory smile. "Answer me this truthfully. Have you ever..." he thought for a moment. "Have you ever wished you could enjoy the company of someone else? Someone you perhaps felt very attracted to, but from loyalty to your husband would never approach?"

His fingers caressed her knee, his fingertips drawing circles of warmth through the fabric. She knew she should pull away, should ask him to leave. She needed to speak to her husband. Needed to understand where she stood. But the part of her that hated him right now was very, very keen to find out what this man half her age had in mind. And under his towel.

Nate drank in her delicious reluctance, suddenly obsessed with the idea of stealing away her loyalty to her despicable husband and replacing it with hunger for him. His pulse thudded in his aching chest just imagining her wide, blue eyes locked to his as he fed himself into her.

She really was a very attractive woman. Although she'd lost the coltishness of her youth, filling out as she'd moved into her prime, Nate found her plush curves incredibly alluring.

As someone who was inexorably drawn to men and women of all ages and gender persuasions, he was sometimes hard-pressed to understand what drew him to one individual over another.

But although there was very little hint of it, he suspected Ellie had a potent sexuality chained up deep inside her. A self she'd carefully hidden under the guise of demure housewife.

Nate, of all people knew, there was no such thing.

He found himself staring into her eyes, his lips parted in anticipation of coaxing that passion out into the light.

"If you truly want revenge," he said softly, running his hand higher up her leg, his fingers slipping under the hem of her dress to caress her thigh. "There are forms of revenge that are terribly satisfying, but still... proportional."

He leaned into her and she half-closed her eyes as he nuzzled the side of her neck.

"All it means—" He kissed her just below her ear and then brushed his lips against her earlobe "—is that now you don't need to feel guilty indulging your own fantasies."

She turned her face to his and their lips met in a chaste kiss.

Nate bit at her lower lip, nipping and teasing until she sought out his tongue, then found a hand on the back of his head as she pulled him deeper into the kiss.

He lifted her on to his lap and she rested her hands on his shoulders as he nuzzled her breasts through her dress.

He glanced up and found her expression had changed from tortured reluctance to a deep, carnal desire, intoxicated by the man beneath her, his scent and the black lace of his eyelashes, the light in his eyes, his body smooth and solid under her hands.

Her hair fell around his face in soft waves as he dropped his hands to her waist and offered up his mouth.

The heat of her body invited exploration and he caressed her through the dress, sliding his hands up to knead her breasts as they kissed.

She pushed against his growing erection, the heat of her thighs against his soaking through the damp towel.

He caught the hem of her dress and pushed it up over her hips and she took over from him, lifting it up over her head to leave her exposed to his eager gaze in just her underwear.

For a moment he caught a hint of fear in her eyes. Fear that he'd judge her, that he'd realise he'd made a mistake and abandon her.

She needn't have worried. Nate knew what he wanted. Nate always knew what he wanted.

He smiled and slid his hands over her pale pink and black satin and lace bra. He'd been right. There was very little demure about the woman in his arms.

He unclasped her bra and she slid it off, opening herself to him.

He took her breasts into his hands, relishing their natural weight, caressing and teasing the curve of them, brushing his palms over her nipples. He kept his eyes fixed to her face, a slight smile reassuring her that this was what he wanted.

He dipped his head and took a nipple into his mouth, circling it with his tongue, applying gentle pressure with his lips.

She let out a sigh and pushed her fingers into his hair, her sculpted nails dragging deliciously across his scalp.

Her touch and her hard nipples in his mouth sent spasms through his cock, tenting the towel upwards.

"Lose the tights, love."

She got up obediently and pulled them down while he tugged the towel from his waist and began to glide one hand along his swollen length.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds