• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Two Lovers Ch. 02

My Two Lovers Ch. 02

I walked with Brandon towards the bedroom, caressing the ass that belonged to me. He was incredibly sensual, in a very natural way, in the way he walked, the way he talked, the way he swung his hips at every opportunity.

Some of it was no doubt due to the relative "normalization" of fluid gender and sexual personalities, especially on college campuses, such as the one Brandon spent most of his time at. He could dye his hair, even color his nails, and not only would that be okay, but it would be utterly normal compared to a lot of other students.

When I or Leland were young, such a thing was out of the question. Still, why should I begrudge the young their assets? I should, I thought, licking my lips as I let Brandon walk ahead of me, enjoy it!

I could sit and compose paeans to his body every time I saw it, my own series of Rubaiyyats, but we'd never get any work done that way, would we? We entered my room, and he gasped when he saw the candles I had laid out. I had started a playlist earlier, and an REM song was playing right now. "At my most beautiful, I count your eyelashes secretly".

"For me?"

"Yes, baby princess, for you." A white lie.

He turned, and put his arms around my neck and kissed me, then draped them down my chest as he slid down. "I want you to last real long next time."

He nuzzled under my balls, sniffing, snorting, allowing my pubic hair to get into his nostrils. I felt a debt of gratitude to this wonderful person who showed how much he cared.

Now of course, it helped that I was paying for a year of college, but this was barely relevant. That was my decision, something I do every year for someone. He wasn't giving me sex for money. I know what sex for money is. I've done it in the past and I never want it ever again.

I lay heavy on his forehead, his eyes peeking out from either side, as his tongue began teasing my balls. I have a somewhat wrinkly sac, which means they're a lot of "folds" down there, and he knew just how to trace them out.

I was twitching with his attention, which was making me involuntarily slap his face, very lightly. He pushed one of the balls to the edge of the sac and took it in his mouth, lightly rubbing the sac outside his mouth.

I grinned and extended both balls down, stretching out my sac, and rubbing it against him, covering his nose like a membrane, letting him breathe it in deeply. I don't know why this aroused me so much, but I felt relaxed and peaceful, my movements slow and yet intense, looking into his eyes all the time, getting lost in them.

When he finally took the tip into his mouth I was so hard it was painful. He swirled his tongue around, then slipped it under to tickle me. I grabbed his head, and he got the message, allowing me to work it in till it bumped against the back of his throat.

The song continued. "I've found a way to make you, I've found a way, A way to make you smile".

I parted the long hair from his face, and lightly held his neck, as he loosed his jaw, tilted his face upwards, and let me inch into his throat. Having someone take care of you without being asked is really the most anyone can want from life. Of course, people don't know what they want. I moved my feet, getting into position around his face, as he held on to my hips.

"My sweet Brandon," I whispered, as I began moving, "my sweet, my angel."

"My holes are yours," he replied simply.

I worked in and out, feeling the saliva building up as I went. The sound changed to wetter, sloppier sound, and I increased the depth of my strokes, until I was able to pop out and then drive up to the root within, an exquisite feeling.

He wasn't able to massage me like Leland did, not yet, but I more than content to simply thrust in and out of this hot, wet, love canal.

"Getting close, baby," I panted after a while, feeling something building up deep inside. He brought his palm to my balls, judging my release, continuing to apply light suction until the end.

When he felt them lurch, he brought me out of his throat, and clamped down, as I held on to his shoulders and bellowed out, unloading into his mouth.

When I came down from my toes, and my breathing returned to normal, he held me out, letting long strands of saliva linger before wrapping them with his finger and rubbing it into his neck and chest.

He kept his mouth open, letting me see the cum pooled within. I make a show of dipping a finger in and stirring it, then tap his chin, a sign for him to swallow it all.

"Aah," he said, rubbing his tummy, "why didn't you come on my face?"

"You know why."

"Of course," he smiled, "you want Brenda too, don't want to ruin her face."

I nodded, and lifted him up by the armpits. "Thank you, that was simply amazing."

"Anything for my man. Now," he pulled my robe together and tied the sash, "why don't you get the table ready, I'll be right over."

I emptied out the takeout I had ordered earlier into plates, and set out wine glasses. I smelt Brenda before I saw her, the perfume hitting me before she grabbed me from behind.

Brenda exaggerated her femininity, quite a bit more than Lolita, partly because she could. Her face shone, light and dark areas conveying exactly the effect she desired, her lips a bright pink, matching her nails, her eyebrows, eyelashes, dark, her eyelids shaded.

Also unlike Lolita, she liked to wear breast forms. I have to admit, they did excite me, and we both liked the illusion they provided, so I was happy to sponsor them, preferring the triangular variety. She teased the halter top straps of her baby doll, as she sat down.

I served out the food, and raised a toast, "to happiness, and love". She clinked glasses. "To happiness and love! I've been so lucky to have you for the last months, I can't bear to imagine what my life would have been like!"

"Well, it's not all over yet, we still have a month and a half to go, don't we? Speaking of which, did you find someone?"

"I have," she smiled back at me, "though I don't know what you'll make of him. We'll see, we'll see. If it was anyone but you, I wouldn't be so sure, but I think you're going to be happy with him."

My earlier freewheeling "love on the side" quests had landed me into hot trouble with Leland, and resulted in our second biggest fight ever (the biggest was over Paula, but more on that later), after which we'd reached an agreement: I would be permitted one lover, and for the sake of both of us, I suggested avoiding a relationship longer than a year.

To allow a better "transition", I always asked my current lover to find a good next match for me. It was a win-win situation, at least until Leland's impending divorce and our expected marriage, but that was far enough away that one might procrastinate.

"Why don't we meet up in a couple of weeks? Let's have coffee together. But enough about that ..."

I cleared up the plates, and taking her hand, led her back towards the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Two Lovers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds