• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Geek Girlfriend Ch. 02

Geek Girlfriend Ch. 02

12

Next morning, we were still in bed after ten o'clock. Macie was already an hour late. She finally called and begged off work.

"Yeah, Dan, I'm with him. Yeah, Mr. Milkshake." I groaned and buried my face in the pillows. As she talked, Macie traced a slow finger lightly up and down over the crack of my naked ass. "But listen, dude. Listen. How many times have I ever - ever - asked off? Huh?"

I could hear a muffled, fumbling series of hems and haws at the other end of the line as she held her cell patiently to her ear. Then she cut the guy off. "Yeah. Never. Not once."

Her fingertip slid tantalizingly low, over my taint, onto my balls. I shivered. My cock was bent painfully beneath me, between my body and the bed, and struggled to stiffness. I shifted a little and moved my knees apart, helping free my straightening dick and give her better feels at the same time. Her finger began a feathery downward stroke over my sac - down, then she'd move her finger off and back to the top, then down again - over and over.

It was all I could do not to groan even louder. I felt sweat began to pop out over my back and sides. I shivered, anticipating.

There was more mumbling and fumbling on the other end of the line, then silence.

"Tell you what, Dan," Macie continued, her voice almost a sneer. "How about I quit? How about this is our last fucking conversation and you mail my fucking check to my fucking PO box and you go fucking FUCK yourself?"

That was a turn of events. I reluctantly rolled over onto my hip and stared up at her in concern, revealing my fat, rigid friend. Her glasses were off, her face was flushed, her cheeks so pretty and pink. Her clear gray eyes flashed down to my crotch, and she grinned. Her mouth tilted up all wicked on one side, showing teeth, and she just stared at my dick for a few silent beats.

Then she let loose.

"This is LITERALLY THE FIRST FUCKING TIME I HAVE ASKED OFF IN THREE GODDAMN YEARS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG!"

I suddenly remembered how rowdy Macie could be. How instantly On and intensely emotional. Like in the bar last night, at Jerry the bartender. Like in the bathroom - oh fuck, yeah - how sudden and strong she could be. I found myself staring at her puffy, perfect little breasts as her chest rapidly rose and fell. For a moment I worried about her job, but then all I could think about was the thing already risen between her crossed legs, her slender short dick, and how good it tasted. How perfect it felt in my mouth.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Macie pulled the phone away, killed the call, and flung it onto the floor. She took a few deep breaths, still staring at my cock, still wolfish and hungry-looking. Her nipples were fat and stiff. All her piercings were out, and I found myself counting the holes, memorizing every detail of every part of her, waiting for her to calm down. Her long soft hair fell in mussy tumbles of light brown all about her shoulders. It was highlighted blonde in little streaks here and there. A strand was stuck in the corner of her mouth. I could've kissed her for a week.

Finally, it began to feel weird. Took a while, yeah, but blood was rushing away from my brain to somewhere far more fun, after all. Still, I did manage to come to my senses. A little bit.

"I'm so sorry, I really am," I muttered. "Why don't you just go into work anyway? I'll still be here tonight."

She blinked. Chuckled. Low and light. She reached up a long slim hand and pulled the hair out of her mouth. Rolled her eyes.

"Relax, Dad," she teased. Then she bent down toward me, her hair falling all around my face as her lips closed in on mine. "He'd already hung up."

Her tongue licked at my mouth, then she bit my lower lip lightly between her teeth. Her hand closed softly around my cock. Squeezed. I gasped. Groaned from my toes.

"I'm just fuckin with you, bro." She pulled her face back for a moment and winked.

"Relax. It's cool."

Then our tongues danced. She stroked me and swirled her palm across the head of my dick. I rolled onto my back. She lay on top me, still kissing, letting go of me so our dicks could mash together. I put my hands on her perfect round little ass and pressed her pelvis down hard.

We kissed and we kissed and we kissed. She rotated her hips against mine, then began to hump me, sliding her small skinny dick up and down my length.

Then she rolled off, onto her back, and raised her long sexy feet into the air. I climbed between her legs and slid my cock against her moist, ready hole. We'd fucked less than an hour before, the third time we'd fucked since I'd gotten her home last night. It would be a miracle if I could come at all, but hell - I was hard as steel and my resistance was gone.

I wanted to feel her hot insides again. I wanted to plow deep into her tight molten ass. I wanted to hear her yelp like a little puppy. I wanted to watch her blush and close those pretty eyes and give herself to me, once again. I wanted her little dick to spurt up onto her belly, to shoot those thin slimy ropes. And I wanted to lick it all up, drool it back into her mouth, and kiss some more. Start it all over again. And never stop.

I slid my arms over the backs of her tight thighs, bending her legs toward her chest. Her heels came to rest on my shoulders. I reached down and held her at the elbows, pinning her arms to the bed. I leaned forward. I entered her.

It was her turn to groan. "Oh, God. Oh yes," she panted. "Jackie, fuck. Fuck me so fuckin hard! God..."

* * *

So yeah, apparently the next morning it was Take Your Transgender Girlfriend To Work Day.

Macie, in her short plum-colored leather mini-skirt and matching plum-colored tube top, barefoot, stalked just behind me as I entered the department's wing on the top floor, heading for my office. I still had papers to grade, and I'd left them sitting on my desk since last Wednesday. It was late Sunday morning, nearly noon, in the middle of my official Day Two with Macie. Unfortunately duty had called - in the form of nine emails from students wondering when their grades would post. The semester ended on Tuesday, and I had one hell of a lot of work left to do.

"So this," she whispered, peering all around, "is where the magic happens..."

My office was nothing, tiny, with one chair for me and two for visitors, separated by a desk. I didn't even have a window. Three walls were covered with bookshelves, littered with all manner of professorial crap. Books, stacks of papers, gifts from students, odds and ends. Macie wandered over and plucked a pair of glasses off a shelf.

"These belong to a girl," she said, narrowing her eyes at the rims, then at me. "Is this a memento? Of, like, some really awesome blowjob?"

If she only knew! I rolled my eyes and quickly collected the papers on the desk, shoved them into my satchel with my laptop. So far no one else was working in the department. It was still relatively early on a Sunday, but no doubt there would soon be several colleagues showing up to finish their work, too. I didn't want to have to explain Macie to any of the stiffs I worked with. Not that day, anyway.

"Did she swallow it all?" Macie pressed, grinning, watching me color up. "Did you pass her, or did she have to take it up the ass, too?"

I rolled my eyes even more dramatically and ignored her leer, led her back into the hall, and locked the door behind me. We hit the steps and headed down, out the back corner exit of the building. We'd almost made it to my faculty parking spot when the worst person possible pulled into the lot. The department chair. Frances.

Fuck.

She parked her little VW and killed the engine. She sat and stared as I reached my Jeep, parked only a few empty spaces away. I tossed my satchel in the back and jumped in, cranking the engine, ready in an instant to back out.

But Macie had stopped. She still stood on the sidewalk, twenty feet away. Her phone was up to her ear. She was talking to somebody and gesturing with her free hand over her head.

"Yeah, Mom, yeah," I heard her say, her voice almost whining. "I know. I know! I'll call her tonight, I promise."

Frances climbed out of her car, shouldered her own satchel, and slowly - like a geriatric fucking glacier - crept past Macie on the sidewalk. Macie hardly noticed, stepping almost unconsciously to the side, her bare feet in the short grass, still negotiating with her mother. Frances looked her up and down as she went by, then looked back at me. I pretended to mess with the radio. The she ducked her head and proceeded regally up the walk, tight, tense. More than ever.

Great. Fucking great.

Then Macie was beside me, climbing in.

"Who was that?" she asked, sliding her phone back inside her tiny purse. Her skirt had slid up her ass as she'd sat, and her panties were showing. I stared hard at the bulge in her crotch, barely visible but nevertheless very much there, and then I glanced up in a panic at Frances and her distant, stiff back.

"Well fuck, dude, what's wrong?" Macie pressed. She looked at Frances, just then entering the back stairwell door, her short silver hair bright in the Sunday light. Then she looked back at me. "Were those HER fucking glasses? Are you into THAT, too?"

I sighed, shook my head, and looked over into Macie's laughing gray eyes.

"Yeah, sure," I played along. "She's got a spare pair in everybody's office, you know. She's the department slag."

"Oh God!" Macie howled. "Granny pussy!"

We fled campus.

I drove Macie back to The Pump, where she quickly unchained her scooter, plopped onto the seat with her skirt still up around her waist, and tore off. I followed her halfway across town to her apartment. At every light there were nothing but stares, glares, and lust aimed in her direction. I sat behind her in the Jeep and couldn't help but wonder at how hard my heart was pounding. Macie ignored the looks from the other drivers, bending over often and examining her makeup in the little side mirror, sometimes winking in it, back at me.

I was hard again.

I was going to fuck her again very soon.

* * *

Her apartment was shared with three other girls. Traditional girls. Sort of. All still asleep.

Two were on the floor in front of the couch, naked, snoring beside an empty bottle of Smirnoff and a half-eaten bag of cheese puffs. Both were fat, covered in tattoos and piercings, and hairy. One was quite a lot more muscular and wore her hair in a crew cut, while the other was shorter, softer, and had a head full of black curls. The were spooning. An obese tabby cat lay curled just above their heads, purring like a perfectly tuned Corvette. Macie silently bent over them and gently slid the blanket from the back of the couch over their slumbering, sexy bodies.

She led me back to her bedroom.

There were two beds. On one of them was the other girl, lying on her belly, her arms tucked up underneath her. She was small and skinny, blonde-haired, wearing a t-shirt that rode halfway up her back. Her feet were filthy, like she never wore shoes. She was bare-assed, with a set of red lips tattooed on the left cheek. On the right cheek was a series of dark crusty dots, leading steadily in towards the crack. Macie tiptoed over and pointed out the dots, grinning.

"Cigarette burns," she mouthed, doubling over in silent laughter, shaking her head.

It took a few minutes of quiet work, but soon Macie had three kitchen garbage bags filled with clothes, shoes, and bathroom things. She stuffed her own laptop in a backpack and thrust it into my hands. Then she wrote a quick note and stuck it to the refrigerator with a magnet: "Gone to get fucked for a while - call if you need me, bitches! M."

I let her lead me out, back to her scooter and my Jeep. Back onto the road. We returned to the university part of town, to a little pub I didn't even know existed, tucked down a narrow one-way street around the corner from the Main Street park. While I went around the block and parallel parked she drove right up to the door onto the sidewalk, killed her scooter's engine, and went inside. I quickly made sure the garbage bags were secure, locked up, and wandered in after her.

The bricks next to the door were painted with the name of the place: Allan's Anytime Tavern. A weathered piece of paper was plastered beneath it: Home of the Hercules Burger and Half-price drafts. Another paper beneath that: Members Only. Yet another: Clothing Optional Club.

Oh. Boy.

I took a deep breath and entered.

It was a dark, long, Irish-style pub. The bar disappeared into the smoky distance, where the room widened. I could see two dart boards beneath hard yellow lights, a couple pool tables, a narrow back hallway. A row of two-seater tables extended down the other wall of the place, mostly unoccupied. Those who were seated at the tables were busy eating, drinking, talking. Most were clothed. Some were not. In the dim light it was hard to tell whether to get excited or not. Five men sat at the bar, all fully nude, all beer-bellied and much older than me. They were watching European soccer on the big television behind the bar, silent.

There was a table just inside the door, where Macie stood waiting for me. She was signing in a book, then handed me the pen to sign my name beside hers.

A short plump woman sat on a folding chair behind the table, smoking a Marlboro, drinking Coors Light. Her hair was bright pink, streaked with black, and her round face was entirely tattooed, pierced, and altogether frightening. She was also nude. Her fat tits rested atop her ample belly. Her nipples were pierced with thick silver studs. Her whole torso was tattooed, as were her arms and legs. Every inch of her skin was exotically inked. Celtic, Mayan, Egyptian symbols, patterns, and signs. Tribal designs. Swirls and whorls of reds and blacks.

The woman studied me up and down. Winked. Grinned. She wore pink braces. She might have been forty, but she could have been younger by a lot or older by even more. It was impossible to tell. Behind her along the wall were small lockers stacked three high, like from a middle school.

"This is Betty," Macie chirped, flipping a wrist at the smoking, drinking, slightly terrifying woman. "Betty, this is Jack." She laid her long pretty hand flat on my chest. "My man."

Betty nodded and raised her can to me. "Nice to meet ya, babe," she slurred. "Welcome to our little club."

I returned the nod and then followed my lady toward the back. One of the couples sitting at the tables waved to her as we passed, but Macie just waved back quickly and kept on. They were two college-aged girls, in flowery hippy dresses, barefoot and stoned. A smoldering bong sat between them on the table, along with a plate of cut veggies and some hummus. A few tables past them was another couple, about my age, a skinny woman and stocky man, both nude and laughing, his foot pressed up against her crotch as they sipped from pint glasses, lost in their flirtations. A third couple, two tables beyond them, was also nude, each reading his own book, both with soft small penises resting sleepily atop their fat hairy balls. They were grad students, by the looks of them. Nudist nerds?

Macie stopped at the second-to-last table, back near the end of the bar where the room opened up to hold the dart boards and pool tables. Around the corner I could now see a few old upright video games - Galaga, Centipede, Pac-man - with a naked man on a stool in front of each one. No one played the darts or pool. A jukebox beside the entrance to the hallway cranked an old Dead b-side. "Box of Rain". Hadn't heard that in forever.

"OK, here's our spot," Macie declared, pulling out the chair for me. It was just barely inside the circle of light. "I'll go order. You like a sandwich?"

I nodded, sitting, a little stunned and expectant. I was wearing my Sperry's and jeans, an old rust-colored polo, and a goofy smile. I was half-hard. I already had a bit of a contact high from the smoke wafting over from the hippies. I was hungry.

And I craved to slurp some girl dick.

Macie padded on her bare feet to the bar and leaned far over, up on her toes. Her skirt rode high on her ass, and I just stared. The bulge of her little balls, stuffed toward the back of her crotch, tucked beneath her butt, was plain to see in the contrasting light coming in from one side. I shifted my dick, growing fully hard at my touch, and held my hand there, pressing it. She called out to the one bartender, who was down by the five naked soccer fans.

"Yo, Tammy!" she yelled. "Can we please get a couple Cubans and some Coronas over here?"

Tammy raised a thumbs-up, then returned to pouring a draft for one of the naked guys. Macie came back to me at the table, but she didn't sit down.

"Come on, baby," she purred, holding out her hand. "Let's fuck before we eat."

I hesitated and looked around, wondering who might have heard. Nobody paid us any attention. She grinned and cocked her head. "Or you could just sit there and hold your dick. Your choice."

I hesitated no more.

Down the long narrow hallway, through a side door near the back fire exit, Macie led me by the hand into a small break room with a few lockers on one wall and a doorway that led to a tiny private bathroom. There was a couch, a card table with three chairs around it, and at least a dozen old posters of classic pinup girls on the walls. A loose deck of cards, two ash trays, and a lighter sat on the table. On the couch was a slumbering bearded old man with his hair tied back in a loose tattered ponytail. He was naked and holding his crotch in both hands as he slept, lying on his side, with his ankles primly crossed. On the floor in front of the couch was a small pile of clothes and a pair of low-heeled strappy sandals.

"That's Allan," Macie whispered. "Betty's dad. We better not wake him up."

She took me into the bathroom and closed the door, kneeling in front of me. Her hands expertly undid my jeans, slid them down in one motion along with my boxer briefs, and freed me. My cock popped right into her waiting mouth. One hand cupped my balls with exquisite care. The other snaked fingers into the crack of my ass, prodding gently at my hole.

I braced my hands back against the sink and slowly fucked her face, quietly panting, looking down at her soft brown hair. After a few minutes she stood up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and kissed me. I smelled myself on her face, tasted my pre-cum in her mouth, my musk. I growled a little, reached up and pinched at her fat hard nipples. I pushed her tube top up beneath her armpits, kneading her puffy tits and devouring her perfect mouth.

Macie reached down and freed her own cocklet, then pressed it hard against mine. She put them together in one hand and we both began to fuck the ring her fingers made, jacking like that for several minutes while we kissed. Finally, breathlessly, she pulled back from my face, let go of our cocks, and stepped out of her panties. She threw them in the sink and then put one bare foot up on the toilet seat. She reached back and spread her perfect little round ass, wiggling her balls.

"Fuck me Jack," she whispered. "Fuck me so fucking hard, baby."

I knelt behind her and shoved my face into her crack, my tongue thrusting deeply into her damp, rich-smelling, wrinkled hole. It was sweet and warm and perfect. I tasted my old semen, her ass drool, and a little sweat. I slurped and sucked and munched. Macie thrust back at me and groaned.

"Oh God, Jackie," she begged. "Put it in me now. Put it in!"

I stood and pressed my cockhead against her girlie asshole. Her pussy. I grasped her hip in one hand, held myself by the base in the other. I pulled her hard against me and shoved myself in.

Macie arched her back and gasped, her hands gripping the toilet tank. I reached around and fondled her half-hard cocklet, pinching the head lightly as we fucked. Her skirt was still up around her waist, and with my other hand I grabbed it from the side and used it as a handle to pull her back fully onto my length with each new thrust. She yanked her tube top up and off and threw it into the sink, too. Her long mussy hair fell down her back as she flipped it over her shoulder. I leaned in and buried my face in it, so soft and sweet-smelling, like flowers and honey.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Geek Girlfriend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds