• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter Gets her First Fucking

My Daughter Gets her First Fucking

This is a True Story by Lisa...

My name is Lisa and I am in my early forties and a widow. I have one daughter, Diane, who is 18.

I am 5'8", 130, green eyes, red hair, 38c tits and big nipples. My pussy is smooth with a landing strip.

Diane is 5'6", about 105, with big tits and incredibly big nipples for her size. She has brown hair, green eyes and she keeps her pussy smooth with a landing strip.

We live in a modest house in Lutz, Florida that is in a nudist community, which has about 1,000 residents.

My parents raised me in the nudist lifestyle and I raised my daughter in the same fashion.

This is my story about how I taught my daughter to be like her mom, a lover of sex.

This is the second story I have written for Literotica and I hope you enjoy it. It is true, with the names being changed only, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

The Story -

A year after I got married, I had Diane. A short time after her birth, my husband was in a car accident and died.

My parents helped out and helped me raise my daughter to enjoy the nudist lifestyle.

When it was time for schooling, I made one of the rooms into a classroom and taught Diane there from first grade through high school as I have a teaching license.

Since I worked at home, teaching Diane was no problem.

During her growing up years, she rarely wore clothes and enjoyed the freedom associated with not wearing them.

I made sure she appreciated the nude bodies of men and women. As she was growing up, she saw enough of cocks and balls and would sometime ask questions, which I always answered.

Now that she was a young adult, her education became more diversified as I prepared her for college.

One night, I heard noises coming from Diane's room. I quietly went to her bedroom and peaked in. There was Diane on her back with her ramming a dildo in her spread pussy.

I quietly went back to my bedroom. It was then that I realized then that it was time for some sex education for my daughter.

The next morning I told Diane that I saw her last night. I also told her that it was ok and natural but it was time I taught her a lot more about sex.

I asked her how long she was using a dildo. She said only once, other than last night, in the last month.

I told her that tomorrow would be our first of many sex classes for her.

She said they would like that and looked forward to them.

I put a plan together for the classes which would greatly enhance her future sexcapades with herself and others.

The next morning, being Saturday, we had breakfast and then I started her sex education.

As usual, we were both naked and were eager to get started.

I asked Diane if she ever sucked off or fucked any boys.

Diane said she never did but has seen some guys with hard cocks and she wondered about them.

Diane said she enjoyed seeing them hard it and thought about touching them or playing with them.

I asked her if any boys touched her. To my surprise, she said only once, back along one of the trails.

The boy felt her breasts and her nipples got erect.

I looked at her and told her from now on there will be no more incidents like that until she knew more about sex.

I told her I would encourage that she participate in her sexual experiments as long as I knew before hand or was involved.

Diane agreed and I started the education.

I asked Diane to stand up and come to me. I told her to feel my body all over and to tell me her thoughts.

She came over and started rubbing my body gently. I told her to touch my tits and nipples.

As she touched my nipples, she could feel them getting erect and smiled.

I told her to suck them. She asked if I was sure and I told her yes. She then proceeded to suck one nipple then the other.

I moaned under my breath as she continued sucking them into her mouth.

She must have sensed that I was enjoying it and asked if she should continue.

I told her yes, but we should go to my bedroom to continue.

We went to my bedroom and we got on the bed. As I laid down, Diane resumed her light assault on my nipples, as my moans got louder.

Soon, my body was writhing in pleasure.

Diane's hands automatically started roaming all over my body as I enjoyed the feel of her hands on me.

After awhile, we rested and I asked her how it felt for her.

She said that she enjoyed the experience and would like me to do it to her.

I told her I would later tonight.

After our first class, we decided to take a walk along the trails to talk about our first session.

I told Diane that she did a fine job and I asked her what she thought.

Diane said she liked it but felt strange sucking my nipples and feeling me up. But, with a sly grin, said she wanted to do more.

I smiled and pulled her to me and kissed her on her lips and, she returned my kiss with passion.

After we got home, we had dinner and then continued her sex education.

We went into my bedroom and we laid down facing each other. I could see that my daughter's nipples were already getting erect.

I kissed her and she returned my kiss and slipped her tongue in my mouth, startling me. Soon, our tongues were playing together.

My hand moved to her tits and I started rubbing and squeezing them. My mouth moved down to her nipple and I started sucking it. My tongue flicked against her nipple and my teeth touched it sensually, making her moan in pleasure.

My hands moved down her body and pressed against her cunt. Her legs opened up and I could feel her wetness.

As my fingers approached her slit, her moan got louder and her legs spread further apart.

I slowly slipped my finger in her cunt and her body arched up in pleasure.

Without saying a word, I started finger fucking my daughter as I sucked her nipples.

It didn't take long before my daughter yelled out she was going to have an orgasm.

I pumped her harder and her cunt lurched upward as she had multiple orgasms for the first time.

She finally quieted down in exhaustion.

I asked her how it felt and she just smiled and said it was terrific.

That night she slept in my bed and we enjoyed each other a couple of more times until we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we showered together and I let Diane explore every part of my body to our delight.

After breakfast, I told Diane that the rest of her sex education would be done in my bedroom and there will be a few surprises.

I told Diane that Terry, a friend of ours, was coming over today to help us out with her education.

Terry is a young woman, in her mid twenties, married, 5'7", 120 pounds, blond hair, smaller tits with nice nipples, a nice ass and a trimmed pussy.

After lunch, Terry arrived nude and the three of us had some coffee and I explained to Terry that I was giving Diane some sex education and needed her help.

Terry looked at Diane and asked what had she learned so far.

Diane blushed and told her that her and her mom sucked each other's nipples and that her mom made her have several orgasms by finger fucking her.

Terry smiled and congratulated her but said there is a lot more to learn.

That being said, Terry got up and took Diane's hand and led her to her mom's bedroom.

Terry then said, "Diane, your mom and I have been lovers for awhile now and we want you to join us. Now, we are going to show you what your mom and I do, so you will know how to please a woman. I want you to watch for now."

Diane just nodded her response and then I got on the bed with Terry.

Terry and I faced each other and then we kissed. Our tongues filling our mouths in passion. Our hands roaming over each of our bodies.

I then mounted Terry and started rubbing my pussy against hers. After a few minutes of rubbing, we got into the 69 position and ate each other out until we both had orgasms.

I could see Diane watching intently and I motioned her to join us.

We put Diane between us and we both started playing with her. I sucked her nipples while Terry went down on her pussy.

Diane's body was squirming in pleasure as Terry and I brought her to the verge of orgasm.

It was then that I mounted my daughter and let her eat her mother's cunt for the first time.

Diane slipped her tongue in my cunt and ate me our like she had done it many times.

In no time at all, all three of us had our orgasms at almost the same time.

The experience was incredible.

Terry staid with us that night and Diane had us both through the night.

In the morning, Terry said she was coming over later to continue Diane's education.

I told Diane that she was wonderful last night and she said she loved every minute of it.

I then told her that there was one more piece of her education that was critical for her sexual pleasure now and going forward.

She asked what that was and I told her that Terry was bringing her husband, Tom, over tonight so she could get her first cock fucking experience.

Diane looked shocked but seemed eager. I told her that Tom would be using a condom when he fucked her.

Diane showered and got ready for her first fucking and was all excited and ready.

After dinner, Terry showed up with Tom.

Tom was in his mid twenties, 5'10", 165, brown hair, hazel eyes, well toned body and a cock that was at least 9" long, thick and cut. His balls hung nicely below his cock. He was completely smooth.

Diane knew Tom and she was comfortable having him at the house.

We all talked over the situation and once everyone knew what was going to happen, Tom took Diane's hand and brought her to the bedroom.

Terry and I followed and sat and watched as the two of them got on the bed.

Tom was very relaxing and comforting to Diane as he pulled her closer to him.

His hard cock now touching her body as he encouraged her to touch it and play with it.

Diane grasped his hard cock and looked over to me. I smiled and told her to enjoy herself and encouraged her.

Tom asked her if she wanted to suck his cock and she said yes. I could see Diane's head moving down to engulf his cock. Soon, she had his big, hard cock in her mouth, sucking away.

Diane moved her mouth up and down on Tom's cock like a pro and seemed to really enjoy giving her first blow job.

After awhile, Tom stopped her and laid her on her back. He then mounted her and she spread her legs wide, knowing that she was going to get fucked.

Tom put on his condom and eased his cock into her slit. With a few short thrusts, his cock was inside her wet cunt.

Diane was able to take his entire cock without a problem. Tom then started to fuck her, slowly at first then picked up the pace.

Terry and I could see her meeting Tom's thrusts and we could hear her moaning. Tom yelled out he was going to cum and started ramming his cock into her. He finally came and she must have had her orgasms at the same time.

Tom's cock went flaccid and easily slipped out of Diane's cunt.

Diane just laid there with a big grin on her face and legs wide apart.

Tom and Terry staid over that night and Diane and I enjoyed their company that night and many nights thereafter.

I have taught Diane other things about sex and my daughter loves sex now as much as I do.

We sleep together and, on more than one occasion, have shared men in my bed.

Diane is now a full blown bi-sexual, like me, and loves it.

To be continued - "Turning Diane into my sex slut"

*****

Please let me know if you like the story. Your opinions are important and helpful.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter Gets her First Fucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds