• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Captain Fishy Fingers (Aftermath)

Captain Fishy Fingers (Aftermath)

The mist was still lapping up against the bows of The Wizard's Despair bringing an evil chill with it. Inside the Captain's cabin Wanda surveyed the carnage. The cross to which she had been strapped had numerous sweat marks from where her back had rested against it. The wall above the hearth was still stained with the mackerel rich semen that had sprayed from Captain Fishy Fingers' sizeable manhood shortly before his demise even though it had been steam cleaned.

His body now lay motionless on the floor, fully clothed apart from his breeches down around his ankles. His shirt had risen up above his navel and just below his still erect manhood was hugging his abdomen, stuck for eternity.

Lucinda and Leopold, Wanda's half siblings were transfixed by the corpse before them. Lucinda in particular had begun to develop Stockholm Syndrome and was longing to ride the Captain's appendage or maybe suck it clean as if sucking a lollipop. Her thoughts were interrupted by Wanda's chattering teeth.

First things first, a roaring fire was needed, the cross and the Captain's wooden leg would make excellent firewood. Wanda instructed Lucinda to strip the Captain of his clothes, unscrew his wooden leg and place it in the hearth. Leopold was tasked with dismantling the cross and breaking it up into smaller pieces as best he could, Wanda was to have the pleasure of starting the fire.

Once the hearth had enough firewood in it Wanda unbuttoned her flannel shirt revealing her three breasts once more. To the naked eye her two natural breasts were pert in nature with perfectly formed nipples dead centre on each. On closer inspection the right breast was slighter smaller than the left and had become evil due to it's jealousy of the left breast. The third breast situated between the 'good' and 'evil' breasts was Dolly Parton's missing breast that had mutated from Wanda using Ms Parton's beauty products for a number of years.

Apart from this side effect the anti aging properties of the creams had restored her youthful beauty belying her 888 years. Wanda began to caress the underside of the third breast with her left hand in an attempt to stimulate the massive nipple. After several strokes she placed the palm of her right hand flush against the nipple and started manipulating the tip with a clockwise motion of her hand. She could feel the nipple swelling and an immense heat was generated. Success! Wanda quickly removed her hands from the breast and pointed it at the hearth, directing the laser beam that shot out from the nipple at the Captain's wooden leg.

Soon a roaring fire was raging in the hearth. Wanda now felt exhausted and closed her eyes for a well deserved nap. As she slept thoughts of harvesting souls filled her mind. She would have loved to have ripped the Captain's soul from his body whilst he was still breathing. This merely served to evoke memories of when she acquired the soul of the Wizard Curly.

She had tricked him into believing she was a dominatrix who specialised in over the knee spanking whilst dressed as a nun. Curly also liked to have his prostate milked and although Wanda had suitably long fingers she drew the line at performing this act. Although she now imagined Curly butt naked over her knee with one of the Captain's detachable fingers inserted far enough up his rectum to tickle his prostate. This for sure would have him ejaculating over her thighs and that would merit a severe spanking. Just as Curly was expecting the first of many hard hand spanks Wanda turned the tables on him. In a flash she dug her fingers into his lower back and ripped his soul from his body.

Grasping Curly's soul in her left hand she looked down at his lifeless body slumped on the floor. Usually when souls are harvested the body will self combust until only a pile of ashes remain. However with Curly something extraordinary took place. Curly had died but had not undergone self combustion, instead he became a ghost and during the transition from wizard to spirit spawned a perverted alter ego named Wurly.

After three days Curly rose from the dead returning to his former wizard self but with a gaping hole where his soul once was. Wurly his alter ego now existed in Curly's subconscious and would often remind him of Wanda and the need to reclaim his soul. From that day forth Curly was now known as Curlywurly. Wanda had often thought it would be good to cross paths with Curlywurly again to explore his fascination of nuns and spanking for real. Wanda continued to sleep safe in the knowledge that she had Curlywurly's treasured soul safely locked away in her Doom Chest.

After a short while Wanda awoke with a start and was confronted with a peculiar but not surprising sight. Leopold and Lucinda were stretched out in front of the roaring fire stark naked and were licking each other, in particular around the genitals. Wanda was fascinated by this as she could clearly see drool stains around Lucinda's peachy pert breasts and Leopold's chest bore scratch marks that created bloody vertical lines. In between the periods of licking both of them fed each other with dog biscuits.

Her own thoughts now turned to the Captain's false eye and his synthetic detachable fingers. The eye would serve as a vaginal insert as it was icy to the touch and would create the sensation of an ice cube inside her quim's cavity. The detachable fingers would be used to stroke her vaginal lips and clitoris. Wanda had enjoyed her third breast being stroked by one of the fingers whilst she was tied up on the cross. The very thought of the synthetic detachable finger against her bare flesh made her nipples erect and her quim moist. Wanda could have happily stayed within these thoughts for all eternity but there was still work to be done and she required her half siblings help.

Back to the task in hand, Wanda now had to decide what to do with the rest of the Captain, throw the remains overboard and let the sharks devour him or keep his body as a memento. The wall above the hearth would be the perfect place to mount him. Wanda thought this would also be the ideal moment for her to try out taxidermy.

With Leopold's assistance they strung the Captain up by his ankles from a beam close to the cabin door. Lucinda was creating an embalming paste consisting of waffles and maple syrup of which there was an abundant supply in the cabin. A hollowed out detachable finger would serve as a funnel.

Wanda and Leopold grasped hold of the Captain's corpse to stop it swaying as Lucinda inserted the makeshift funnel in his rectum. After a good hour the Captain was full to the brim with the homemade paste. Whilst the paste was allowed to settle a sealant was prepared to glaze the exterior of the carcass with. The ingredients were to be Leopold and Lucinda's urine mixed with maple syrup. Once the Captain had been glazed from head to toe he was mounted on the wall above the hearth.

One final task remained! Although Leopold and Lucinda's sibling shenanigans had been a natural thing for them to indulge in Wanda knew it was not acceptable in everyday society. Wanda started wiggling her right thumb from side to side pointing it at Leopold and Lucinda in turn. After a short muttering of ancient words the transformation spell was cast.

Leopold and Lucinda were back to their rightful canine forms. Leopold a jet black Labrador and Lucinda a sandy coloured Alsatian. Now they could indulge themselves as and when they saw fit. Time to set sail for Montrealus once more. The Wizard's Despair cut a path through the hostile black waters that lay before, rocking from side to side causing The Captain to swing gently like a pendulum in perfect rhythm with the ship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Captain Fishy Fingers (Aftermath)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds