• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Rum

Rum

Yadda Yadda, over 18, mostly fiction, etc lol. Constructive criticism always welcome.

*******

There's maybe a dozen people over tonight for a cookout planned three weeks ago. Everyone brought something to the party, you brought rum. It has been a while since I've had rum, mostly because I feel like I get into trouble with it. When you tell me you hid it for us to drink, I know you are hoping for trouble.

We spend the majority of the night eating and chatting with friends, both of us drinking more than our fair share. As the night is halfway done, I follow you inside when you make a bathroom trip. As you leave the restroom, I pull you into the master bedroom and shut the door. You moan against me as we make out, and I push you up against the nearest wall. You don't fight me as I kneel before you, dragging your panties with me. While you step out of them, I duck under your skirt and start to tease your clit with my tongue. I ball them up in my hand and slide a finger inside your pussy. You're wet enough that I start to wonder if you had already been touching yourself. You are trying to keep quiet as I lick and finger you, but you whimper ever so slightly anyway. The whimpers turn to outright moaning again when you feel me start to stuff the panties inside your sopping cunt. I can feel your hands on my head as you try to push me away, but I only drive my face against you harder. One fingerful at a time, you feel them filling you up, and you are only getting wetter for it. Soon there is just a tuft of it visible, and I stand up and slide my tongue into your mouth while I finger your clit a bit more. I whisper in your ear to stay wet, even if that means you have to touch yourself. As you shudder, I know you won't have any problems with that. I leave you there against the wall to go rejoin our friends.

I see you stagger out a few minutes later, the firelight hiding your flushed face. You drift from conversation to conversation, never staying long enough to arouse suspicion. But our friends are drunk, and don't notice either way. I secretly touch my hard cock, waiting for the right moment for the next move. as the next half hour passes, a few people leave, and the rest are in a group chatting. I lightly touch your arm and wink at you as I walk around the house. You follow me like a starved animal. As you round the back of the house, you see me hiding in the shadows, waiting for you. I tell you to come in front of me and when you do I reach for the panties. Feeling them inside you still, I tug them gently, and twist them. I want you to feel them, instead of becoming accustomed to them, but when you moan a bit too loud I decide you need to shut up. So I grab you by your hair and pull your head down. You cry out softly as you let yourself be guided onto the ground.

You unzip me and pull out my dick, seeing it bob in front of your face fills you with a powerful urge to taste it. When you open out your mouth to lick the swollen head, I shove my cock into your mouth, muffling your moaning. You are quick to get in line with the pace, diving quickly to swallow me whole, and you begin to bob up and down, coating me in spit. I feel you try to tongue the underside of my shaft, I feel your moans, I feel you forcing my tip into your throat. I feel your lips as you milk my cock, hungry for cum. I tell you not to stop for anything. or anyone. If we get seen, let them see you be a slut. I want them to see, I want them to watch you swallowing me. I moan softly when your hands reach up to fondle my balls. You take your mouth off me and begin pumping my shaft furiously as you lap at my sack. I want suddenly to cum across your face, your warm tongue nearly sends me over the edge. But you quickly engulf me again, this time your fingers explore the area just behind my sack. I know you are trying to give me a show, and to give me what I want, especially when you start teasing my ass. I look down I can just see the trail of spit running down from your lips, flipping through the night air. I know this is the time to stop you, so I pull out of your warm lips, and let your drool run down your chin and chest, leaving a visible trail from your tits, to your mouth. As I tuck away, I tell you not to wipe up after yourself, and I leave you there on your knees, wanting more again.

It takes you a few moments to rejoin me at the fireside, the drool gleaming in the light. Anyone who was suspicious would only have to glance downward at your legs to see the dirt stains upon them. In fact I caught someone looking you over and putting it together. They only had to meet my gaze to know who you were in front of, but I think they consigned themselves to their own drunken thoughts, imagining getting to be the one to make you drool like that. I soon switched back to watching you squirm under the ever increasingly suspicious stares of our friends, and began plotting the rest of your night.

As the night wears on, I consign myself to teasing you . I occasionally get a hand on your ass or, if the timing is right, up your skirt to twist the little package inside of you. A few times I come from behind you kiss and bite your neck, one hand around your waist. As I hear you moan, I know that weather or not everyone leaves soon, the public part of our night is coming to an end. It isn't much longer before you have had enough, and this time you corner me as I'm coming out of the bathroom. You press me against the door jamb and trace your fingers along my waistband.

"Now. Please?" Is all you say to me. I nod and you drag me into the adjacent bedroom by my pants.

I lie on the bed first, and you waste no time in going for my button. As soon as you slide my pants off, you come back up to my head and swing a leg across my face. I hear you talking to me as I start to lap at your clit, begging me to pull the panties out. I ignore you at first, reaching up to pull your hips to my face. I feel your shirt hit the bed next to us, followed by your bra, and then I begin to lose my focus as you lean down and suck my dick into your mouth. For a moment I am overcome by the wetness that has enveloped me. Your tongue swirling around my head once again causes me to buck up into your mouth. You waste no time in pushing down to the base of my cock, taking me into your throat, and I feel as you pull off, the spit and slickness you have left behind as you grab me by my base to stroke me. But you pull off and tell me that the panties need to come out, or we can't fuck. As much as I would love to spend the rest of my night in your mouth, I can tell that you aren't going to let me cum unless you get your itch scratched. You wait until you feel me licking at you again to start sucking me. I do my best to focus, but it seems like an eternally slow going to tug and twist them out. They are sopping wet with your juices, but I try to go slow, in part to avoid hurting you, and in part to tease you a little bit more.

You are moaning and humming along the ridge of my cock as you feel me working them out, making me want to delay further. All too soon, your pussy is free, and I quickly toss aside the ruined fabric before holding your hips down to reach up to slip my tongue inside you. I feel your moaning grow louder around me as you begin to deepthroat me once more, forcing me to the back of your throat. My hands pry at your ass, only letting up so I can re-position one of them. You begin grinding onto my mouth as you start to build towards your first orgasm, my tongue is still buried inside you and my fingers are searching out your tight rosebud. It doesn't take but a moment for me to find it and, my finger still slick from your underwear, they glide across the delicate skin, causing you to tense up. I tease your ass, slowly and firmly working my finger inside you. As soon as I slip in to the first digit, you cum. Your legs tighten up around my head, giving me nothing to do but lap at your cunt, and the only thing stopping you from screaming is my cock buried deep inside your throat.

When I feel you subsiding, I motion for you to roll off of me. In just a moment, you are laying beside me, idly teasing your clit in the glow of a fresh orgasm, legs parted just enough for me to see the small opening your panties had been freed from.

While you are recovering, I get into position, and lay over you in missionary. Tenderly I kiss your forehead before pulling my knees up under your legs. I pull your knees up into a squat and look into your wet pussy while I place the head of my cock at its entrance. I hear you openly moan as I finally sink into you. I am taking my time, though, enjoying your soft wetness, enjoying watching you shudder and feeling you clench. And I am enjoying pulling your legs up and apart, so I can drive that much more of myself into you.

With slow long strokes, I fuck you. You moan and beg, "Harder, please. More!", and I deny you for now. I am actively holding your ass off the bed while you try to lock your legs around me. I know that you feel like you need to be pounded, but after the night I had teasing us both, I want to make sure you cum with me. So I stay long and slow, caving only to bottom out into you and grind myself against you.

Soon, you begin to play with yourself, touching your pussy and clit to bring about another orgasm. I lean back as I glide into you. I tell you to go ahead. I want you to cum. I want to watch you be a needy slut one more time tonight. You don't waste any more time fingering yourself in front of me. You touch and tease your clit, stopping only to reach a little further and coat your fingers in you cunt juices. Your left hand gropes at your breasts and tweaks your nipples. And I watch as I slowly force my hard dick back into you. Each long stroke audibly bringing you closer as you moan with greater intensity. It doesn't take much more than a dozen tortuous strokes before your moans become screaming. This time, I leave myself deep inside you, your fingers furiously working at that cum button between us, and clamp a hand over your mouth to muffle you. I do my best to stay embedded in you as you thrash and buck against me. Soon enough, you wind down, and your hand snakes out from between us. I hold myself over you and ask you jokingly if it was any good. All you can do is close your eyes and smile.

You feel me throb inside you, still buried to the hilt. And you tell me it's my turn. You whisper to me that you want to be my fucktoy, and that you want me to use you.

As you talk, I begin to take you again. This time my strokes are long and firm, but picking up in tempo. I listen to you beg for my cum, I listen to you beg to be used, and I know exactly how I want to cum in you.

I place your hands over our head on the mattress and pin you to it with my body weight. You only try for a moment to resist being held down before the next few thrusts bring you back to what is really important. Soon, you give in to what you wanted, to being held down and fucked. By now my pace has picked up to a steady rhythm, long and powerful thrusts that drive you into the bed. I look down at your face, twisted in ecstasy, and further still at where my cock disappears inside of you. The sight is as intoxicating as the night's alcohol, and I flex involuntarily, eliciting a sudden gasp from you. I watch your pussy swallow me, watch as i bury myself inside of you, and I feel myself building towards a powerful climax, so I let you go and lean over you, burying my face in your neck and grabbing you by your ass. I pull you by your ass and hips up to meet my thrusting now, as I pick up to a more fervent pace. I love the way you feel when I control your body. I love to hold your hips where I get the best enjoyment out of the thrust. I love to feel the way you try and tighten up on me as I fuck you into the mattress. I love feeling you grab at me, trying to hold on as I fuck you into an orgasm.

I want us to cum now. I need to cum. My fingers move of their own accord, and search out your tight asshole. It's only a slight reach. I shorten my thrusting, staying deeper in you, while I probe and tease you. Your cum has leaked down to provide all the lubricant I need to push past the outer ring. You only encourage my with a sudden intake of air and a moan, telling me to use you. I wriggle my middle finger up to the second knuckle, my other hand clutching at your cheeks, holding you open, holding your hips at that perfect angle to receive me. I feel myself swell as I feel the pressure through that thin membrane. I'm only a few strokes in and you lock your legs around me, pulling me tighter into you. You try to hold me close through your final orgasm, but I need it just as bad, and I don't stop. You are screaming now as I continue to drive into you, as you feel me swell inside you and fill you with my cum. Jet after jet pumps into you, until you feel as if its going to spill out at any moment. I rest there for a moment before pulling my spent cock out of you. As I drift off to sleep beside you, you idly touch your raw clit, feeling my sperm slide out of you and down your ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Rum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds