• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Black Stone Pt. 03

The Black Stone Pt. 03

The black stone, part 3. To understand this story, you should read part 1 and 2.

Mark and Fiona's journey continues with more perversion, extreme sex, and violence.

*****

As Mark waited outside yet another changing room Fiona (Collette) bounded out to show him her latest choice of outfit, in the last 3 hours he had seen various skirts and dresses some short and others even shorter but this was different. Fiona looked immaculate in a business suit, the skirt and jacket were grey with some sort of pattern sown in to the hem of the skirt that was just above her knees. The jacket was form fitting and accentuated her slender waist and jutting tits it had a pattern that matched the skirt. Slipping on some grey shoes with a 2" heel she did a twirl for his approval, his look told her all she needed to know.

Fiona's next stop was the hairdressers. As he walked back to the car with her purchase's he couldn't help but add up the cost, he was staggered to arrive at a total of nearly £1400. He smiled as he remembered that only a week ago he had mugged and came very close to killing a woman for £75 cash and a couple of credit cards. He was very happy with the way things had turned out, but something was missing, a plan started to form in his head.

Mark went through all the clothes in the boot and eventually found a pair of tights, shoving them in his pocket he walked up the ramp to the upper floors of the car park. As he walked he was checking for cameras and security guards, he saw neither and started to relax.

Looking around he saw several cars and heard the door at the other end of the structure open. Heart racing, he hid behind a pillar, pulled the tights over his head and watched the man walk towards him. The guy was in his 30's, well dressed in a pin stripe suit. In a flash Mark was all over him savagely hitting him in the face and neck. As the man slumped unconscious Mark dragged him behind the car.

As he went through the man's pocket's he found and pocketed some cash and a swiss army knife. Pressing the button on the remote key he saw the BMW next to him flash its lights.

Looking around Mark carefully checked the floor, satisfied he hadn't left anything incriminating behind he started back down the slope but returned behind the pillar as he heard the door of the car park open again. He watched as a young women started to walk toward him and the BMW, as she got closer she started to look around and call out "Marcus".

Mark jumped her, a sharp jab of his right hand silenced her scream. Laying her on the floor he saw that she was a plain looking very petite women, maybe in her late 20's. Taking his time he undid her blouse and pushed her bra up exposing her small tits topped with puffy looking nipples. Ripping her skirt and panties off he saw a completely shaven very pink lipless pussy.

Dropping his trousers and boxers he spat on to his hand and rubbed the moisture onto his straining cock and into her cunt entrance several times. As he started to push his fat cock in her pussy she started to come around. To his amazement, instead of screaming or struggling she thrust her hips up and impaled herself on his straining cock and said "oh fuck yes." As Marks balls slapped on her arse he felt his cock being showered with pussy juice and her cunt flexed as she had a massive orgasm.

The women continued to thrash around, encouraging Mark to fuck her harder and grabbed his arse to pull him into her. As she orgasmed again and her cunt gushed cum all over Marks bollocks he dumped a heavy load deep inside her. Mark felt confused and unsure of what to do next, as he looked down at the women she smiled and said "it's ok, let's talk."

The women introduced herself as Rachel and explained that one of her biggest fantasies was to be kidnapped and forced to have sex with a stranger or even better strangers! Gingerly touching her face, she massaged where Mark had hit her and then explained that waking up to find him fucking her with the biggest cock she had ever seen, had made her cum like never.

Looking thoughtful, she asked what had happened to Marcus? Mark pointed towards the heap on the floor, "is he dead" she asked and poked the inert body with her foot. As they chatted she explained that "Marcus" was a drug dealer and she had tried to leave him several times but he had just dragged her back and beaten her up.

Rachel asked if Mark would open the cars boot and lock Marcus inside. Shrugging his shoulders Mark pushed the boot symbol on the remote key and threw him in. As Mark went to close the boot lid he noticed a bag so lifted it out and slammed the boot lid. Rachel asked if she could take the tights off his head, grinning Mark bent down so she could reach. Pulling the tights off with one hand and stroking his semi hard cock with the other she reached up and kissed him. "Thank you" she said as she knelt to take his cock in her mouth.

After a few minutes Mark stopped her explaining that his cock was sore and he had to meet someone. Smiling Rachel opened the bag on the floor and emptied its contents and said "nearly 100k and ½ a kilo of coke", can I have 50k and the coke? Mark was dumfounded and could only nod in agreement. Moving quickly, she gathered up 5 of the 10 packets of currency and all the drugs throwing them in the passenger foot well. Turning back to Mark she reached up and kissed him, handing him a piece of paper she said call me in a week or so. As the BMW sped away Mark picked up the money and in a daze walked back to the Jaguar

Settling into the driver's seat he looked at the clock 16.00, Fiona should be done at the hairdressers. As Mark approached the Salon he saw the vision of absolute beauty, Fiona stood waiting for him. She had changed into a blue and white summer dress, her legs were bare and wore white sandals. He felt his cock jump as he knew she was his and he was going to sample this ravishing creature soon. He decided to say nothing about his sexual exploits and good fortune of the afternoon.

As they headed out of town and back onto the A19 towards Hartlepool Mark decided to call his sister. Mark and Fiona continued chatting happy and comfortable with each other and after a few miles they saw a large hotel.

Fiona checked them in as Mr and Mrs Johnstone. Leaving the lift on the top floor she to a door marked the" Salisbury suite". Mark was amazed as he walked through the door and took in the large lounge, the bathroom with a large spa bath and multi directional shower cubicle. As he walked into the bedroom he saw only one thing, Fiona was lifting her dress over her head and stood by the bed nude.

She had, had a lot more than just her hair done her pubes had been waxed to leave just a strip about ½" wide of dark blonde hair decorating her mons and he could see her long pink pussy lips as she parted her legs slightly. Mark gathered her up into his arms and they enjoyed a long passionate kiss.

Savouring the smooth skin of her back and caressing her arse cheeks Marks cock was iron hard. Fiona reached between them and started to undo his belt. Mark quickly discarded his trousers and pants as they fell onto the bed. Straddling him she reached for his iron hard cock, she was so wet he hit bottom with one stroke. Fiona continued to bounce up and down and felt her cunt muscles gripping him as cum poured out of her. Mark felt his cock expand as he came in huge spurts, painting the young women's virginal insides with a lot of spunk.

As they lay on the bed recovering Fiona explained that since she had occupied this body her sex drive had gone through the roof to the extent that she had paid the young girl who waxed her pussy £50 to lick her clit and cunt whilst she had several huge orgasms. Mark chuckled as he thought about today's events, it seemed they both had a great time. After they had cleaned themselves up they dressed and headed down to the restaurant where Mark made short work of a 12ounce steak with all the trimmings. Fiona had a seafood salad and they both enjoyed a Raspberry cheese cake.

As they returned to the room Fiona turned to Mark and asked him to make "gentle, wonderful love to her all night" "well it's a hard life, but someone has to do it" he joked as he removed her dress and drank in her heady scent of perfume

. He woke in the morning to the sounds of Fiona, sitting in a chair furiously frigging her engorged clit and gasping yet another orgasm crashed over her. She laid back in the chair and pulled her knees up and wide apart to show him her perfect pussy. It was slightly gaping as her long pussy lips splayed apart, her juices still running out of her making her pink arse hole slick and shiny. Mark moved over between her legs and feasted on the delicate folds of her sex. Working up from her arse hole sucking one of her long pussy lips and then pushing his tongue into her hole he swirled his tongue around revelling in her taste and scent. As his tongue touched her clit it was like she was having an electric shock as her body jolted and shook.

He pulled back a little and watched her cunt cum, he watched with fascination as he saw her cunt muscles completely close her hole and then as they lifted she squirted, some of it landing on his face. Mark assumed she had spurted piss but when he tasted it he realised that it was pure cunt juice. His cock was raging hard and he moved to position it at her cunt but when he looked at her she appeared to have passed out, with his cock shrinking he went for a shower. Gingerly soaping his sore bell end.

He let the hot water run over him and with a bit of fiddling managed to get the side jets to spray as he relaxed in the shower Fiona joined him and they gently soaped and washed each other's body's.

After he had dried and dressed himself he sat back and watched Fiona dry her hair, powder her body and apply some make up. He watched with fascination as she pulled on a pair of very skimpy panties that were just a few bits of string with a small triangle that covered her pussy. She slipped a short pale blue dress over her head and some black loafer style shoes on her feet.

Giving Mark a twirl and a flashing a brilliant smile she said let's go eat. After breakfast, they checked out and got in the car. Mark noticed a missed call on the car phone, pressing redial his sister, Mary answered with a cheery hello. Explaining to Mary that he was with his girlfriend and they were just a few miles from Hartlepool, sounding excited she gave him directions to her home.

*****

If you want more, please comment and let me know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Black Stone Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1208 milliseconds