• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Randy

Randy

This story was easier to write, but I had fun. Read Sandy!

*****

Randy lifted his hand and waved tentatively at the long black limousine coming up the street to where he was standing, outside the hotel. He tugged on his tight short shorts but it didn't really do anything to make him feel less exposed.

The car stopped and he opened the door, slid in the backseat. He nodded to Annie, who was driving. In the back seat he was facing the other passengers. Kenny and Skip sat on either side of Beatrix who had her arm around Kenny's waist and her hand slipped down the back of his trousers.

Her other hand rested on Skip's lap. She had obviously been busy because Randy could see the boy's rock hard cock pushing against his sheer smoky blue coloured stretch shorts, trying to find its way out. Skip had his legs spread wide, his head was leaned back, and his eyes were little more than slits. He was obviously high.

Beatrix lifted her hand, the one that had been rubbing Skip's cock and held it out to Randy.

"Let's have it, Randy." She said.

Randy reached down the front of his shorts, pulled out some folded bills, and handed them to Beatrix.

"Looks a little light, boy," Beatrix said as she thumbed through the bills. "You were supposed to fuck that lady. This looks like it's head only money. Where's the rest?"

"Randy cast his eyes downward, "she changed her mind, Beatrix. I just ate her out. That's what she paid for. I didn't know you had lined her up for more."

Beatrix goosed Kenny's ass and he flinched. She pulled her hand free and leaned forward. She rested her elbows on her knees. Using her index finger she beckoned to Randy and he tentatively leaned in closer. Beatrix's hand flashed up and Randy's nose exploded, spraying blood onto his short shorts. Some splatter sprayed onto Kenny's knees. Beatrix wrapped her hand around the back of Randy's neck and pulled him in close. She dipped her hand roughly down the front of his shorts and came back with more bills.

"What would I smell if I sniffed your dick right now, huh? I think I would smell that girl. I think I would. I think I'd smell her pussy." She looked at the crumpled money in her hand. "That looks more like it. That looks more like fuck money." She let him go and pushed him away. He fell back in his seat with his hands cupped below his chin to catch the blood that dripped from his nose. His eyes teared.

That was about the time that Annie pulled into the circular drive of the Sheraton, gliding to a stop near the valet stand.

Beatrix turned her attention to Skip, he was too high. She looked at Randy; at the blood running from his nose onto the front of his tank top. She shook her head and pointed to Kenny. "You go," she said, "meet Buck in the lobby. The two of you have to spit roast some gal in room 623."

Kenny slid out of the car and strode into the lobby of the hotel. Beatrix and Randy both watched his ass as he made his way into the crowd. Skip had, by this time passed out.

"I don't like you trying to cheat me Randy." Beatrix said, "Get on your knees."

"Beatrix, you don't have to do this."

"Yes I do. Get on your knees and get out of your kit."

Randy started to pull his tank top over his head but stopped when Beatrix slapped him across the face.

"I didn't say out of your clothes and on your knees, I said on your knees and out of your clothes."

He dropped to his knees on the floor of the car and once again began working the tank top over his head. When he had it removed he pulled his shorts off and placed everything on the seat behind him.

"Take off the thong and come closer."

He did as he was told. He couldn't look at Beatrix as he wiped the blood from his nose. The flow had slowed down but not stopped.

"Get your tongue in my pussy," she ordered, "and don't bleed on my fuckin' frock."

Randy used his hands to push Beatrix's knees apart and tried to put his head between her legs. He pushed on her skirt to try and get it around her waist. Beatrix lifted her butt so he could have clear access to her sex.

Randy leaned close and breathed in the scent of her, he nipped the inside of her thigh a few times till she clouted him on the side of his head.

"I said lick it," she bellowed.

Randy lowered his head and licked from her ass to her clit. He began moving his head up and down furiously licking her slit. She grabbed his ears and pulled him in close.

"Faster," she said and he complied.

As he flicked his tongue across her clit and buried it deep in her pussy he watched as she reached over and pushed Skip's stretch shorts to one side, she pulled his cock out and began stroking it. He was still passed out and had no idea what was happening. Randy reached around and grabbed Beatrix's ass in his hands he could tell by the way she was writhing on the seat that she was not far from cumming.

"Get off me," she said and pulled his hair, forcing his head back. She spun around and straddled Skip, roughly pushing her cunt onto his erect member. One pump, two, three and she moaned as she shook and spasmed on the unconscious boys boner; her entire body shivered for six or seven seconds and she raised herself off of his cock. Then for whatever reason Beatrix gently put Skip's still stiff dick back into his smoky blue stretch shorts. Beatrix ran her finger tips over the head of Skip's cock and Randy watched as cum spurted out of the boy laying on the car seat. He watched as the spunk covered the thin translucent mesh filling the small spaces between the warp and the weft of those smoky blues. He didn't watch long though before Beatrix grabbed both sides of his head and forced him back down between her legs.

"You're not done yet, bitch," she growled. She pushed him down further and held him with her legs locked tight around his head. He struggled for breath and began to panic; he tried to pull back, but she continued to press him down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Randy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds