• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Problems at School Pt. 01

Problems at School Pt. 01

Emily sat nervously in the waiting area, her eyes darting back and forth between her phone, the administrative assistant who sat at her desk across from her, and the clock hung on the adjacent wall.

The phone rang on the admin's desk. Her appearance suggested clenched conservatism...hair up in a tight bun, white blouse button to the top, long black skirt to the ankles. Mid 20's maybe? She looked too young to be wound so tight. The admin answered the call with pursed lips, replaced the receiver and glared at Emily "He will see you now."

Emily walked through the door. Principal Hadley sat across the room at his desk.

"Mrs. Wiggins...please close the door behind you and sit down." Emily obliged, and slunk into the padded leather chair across from Hadley's desk. She had met the school headmaster a few times before. They actually belonged to the same gym and they would occasionally cross paths during early morning workouts. He was approaching 50 years of age she guessed, but he was fit and trim and looked years younger.

"Do you know why you're here, Mrs. Wiggins?"

"Please, call me Emily. Well...I'm not sure, I mean I think maybe-"

He quickly cut off her stammering.

"We know these documents you submitted for Nolan's residency are fake."

The blood drained from her face. Her breathing stopped. How could Hadley have found out? She had been so careful. She and her husband had been trying this school for years and finally as Nolan prepared to enter 2nd grade they thought they finally had it all figured out.

"We know the address you gave to verify residency is no good. That house is under construction, and you need to actually live there for 6 months in the county to establish residency."

The construction delays...her fault. She had agonized over every decision...every wall, every counter, every outlet...how would she ever explain this to her husband. Her body was in a panic. She could barely breathe.

"I...I...we just fell so far behind...when we got the conditional acceptance-"

He cut her off again.

"We can't have Nolan at this school."

Her heart...now racing.

"No please...I'll do anything! We've waited so long..."

"Maybe we should call your husband? So he can absorb the news."

"No...PLEASE! He cannot know. The delays were my fault. I have fucked this whole thing up. There must be something that you can do for me Mr. Hadley!"

His lips pursed, he stared down hard across his desk at her. She detected a faint glimmer in the back of his eyes.

"PLEASE!" she implored.

He reached for his desk phone. "Lori...please come in for a moment."

He set the receiver down. "It's not what I'm going to do for you. It's what you are going to do for me. "

Emily, panting now, stared at him...confused.

"I'm not sure I..." She heard the door swing open as Lori entered the room behind her.

"Lori...it seems Mrs. Wiggins has been trying to deceive the school. Provide fraudulent residency. We cannot have that here. Can you tell Mrs. Wiggins what happens here in this office when rules are broken?"

Lori stared at him. Her mouth slowly dropped open. She swung the door closed...and threw the deadbolt.

"Those people...people like Mrs. Wiggins...must be punished."

Emily sat aghast. What the fuck was happening? She turned back to face Hadley...but he was already standing right in front of her.

"If you want Nolan to stay in this school, you will do exactly as I say. You have one chance to save him from expulsion. Do you understand?"

She stared up at him...her pulse pounding. "I..I don't know...I will do anything but I don't know..."

"This is your last chance. Either you pull my cock out of my pants, and into your mouth, or I call your husband, expose this sham, and banish Nolan from this school."

She swallowed hard. Was this the only way? Tears welled up in her eyes.

He made the choice easy...before she knew it his pants were down at his ankles, his huge throbbing, rock-hard cock dangling in front of her lips.

"Get on your knees...Mrs. Wiggins."

He kicked the chair aside and moved his crotch toward her even closer. Her knees hit the ground as he guided his swollen member into her wet mouth.

"Suck me hard you lying slut" he spat down at her.

In spite of her crying she dutifully swallowed his dick whole and began sucking it like her life depended on it. Because it did. She felt Hadley grip his firm strong hand onto her head, guiding himself I deeper and faster. She could barely breathe but she knew this was the only way and she would do anything. His balls slapped against her chin as he worked on fucking her face faster and faster. He was moaning now, whispering her to suck him harder.

The carpet began to rub her knees raw but she blew him harder and harder fighting to ignore the pain.

Suddenly, she felt hand reaching underneath her skirt. It was Lori. Reaching down and around to feel Emily's pussy. Her pussy that was now curiously wet and getting wetter as the facial pounding continued. Almost in an instant Lori had her fingers rubbing Emily's swollen clit through the top of her soaked underwear.

"I want you to come on her tits, master Hadley" Lori hissed. Hadley stopped the savage oral fucking for just a moment...long enough to reach down and rip open Emilys blouse while Lori unhooked her bra. Emily's ample tits spilled out in front of her as Hadley robbed the tip of his cock over her rock hard nipples.

"I want you to make me come now, Mrs. Wiggins." He plunged his dick back into her mouth as he pulled her hair and guided himself back into her throat. Faster, harder. "SUCK THAT COCK YOU SLUT!"

Moments later he pulled back as a stream of white hot come shot over her face, her tits, her hair. She instinctively moaned with pleasure...the depth of which surprised her. His load ran down her body toward the carpet...already soaked with her hot pussy juice.

"Well done, Mrs. Wiggins. That may have bought you some time."

"Some time? But I thought..."

"Oh we've only just begun."

He grabbed her by the arm and twirled her around to face the couch that lined the side wall. Lori sat there completely naked. Her legs spread wide open and her completely hairless pussy gaping expectantly at the both of them. Lori's left hand grasped firmly on her left nipple. In her right hand was a belt...Hadley's belt that she had retrieved from the floor beside them. Lori swung the belt down onto her swollen pussy and moaned with pleasure as the blow struck hard on her clit. Emily noticed her soaked crotch dripping out into her ass and onto the leather of the couch.

"What is your pleasure today, Ms. Lori?"

"I want the naughty Mrs. Wiggins to eat me out. I want a finger in my ass while she does it. And I want her spanked and punished throughout...until I come."

Emily swallowed hard...the tears welling up again. Was this really the only way? She had never been with a women before. What if-

"You heard the lady, Mrs. Wiggins. Crawl to that couch and suck that pussy."

The obedient Mrs. Wiggins crossed the room on her knees until she was inches from the dripping crotch of the young assistant. Emily handed the belt to Hadley. The punishment was just getting started.

Part 2

As Emily's face moved closer to Lori's pussy she could feel the heat radiating from it and see the moistness pouring from between the lips...the lips red and hot from the belt smacking them.

"Spread my lips" Lori commanded.

Emily reached forward with her left hand and obediently splayed wide the hot cunt, exposing Lori's swollen clit.

"Eat me you slut."

Emily's mouth enveloped the clit and she slowly but firmly began working her tongue around it. Lori moaned with pleasure.

"Oh you are such a good pussy eating slut. Eat that pussy harder. I want my whole pussy in your mouth."

Emily obeyed. After all, she knew no other way. Her son was everything to her. She would do anything, right? She had to.

Emily pushed her head in farther to Lori's crotch and began sucking the whole of her pussy onto her mouth. The wetness soon covered her face and ran down her chin toward her tits. Lori began slowly rhythmically humping her face, her one hand still grasping tight on her own nipple...her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"Put that finger in my ass, bitch" Lori moaned.

Emily moved her hand down from where it had been spreading the young wet pussy open and reached underneath to Lori's ass. It was already dripping with the juice from her pussy, soaking the couch below it.

"Lick my rim first you whore." Lori rolled back further onto the small of her back, swinging her legs up off the edge of the couch and into the air. She reached both hands down now and spread her ass cheeks open. Emily ran her tongue down the length of Lori's pussy and below onto the bridge above her ass hole, pausing to lick and savor every inch. She then moved down lower onto the ass hole itself. She felt dirty and disgusting as she worked her tongue in and out of Lori's ass...but the naughtiness was also exciting her. Her knees throbbing now, her face covered in Lori's pussy juice, she probed in and out of that tight little hole.

Lori moaned more deeply now. Her tits quivering from the shaking. Her nipples taught and fully hard.

Emily felt the shaking, and then felt Lori's hand reach over from where she was holding her leg, to wrap around Emily's hair and pull her face in closer to her tight, wet ass.

"Finger my ass Mrs. Wiggins" she lustily commanded.

Lori hesitated. She had never gone there before. She had never been inside another woman, let alone fucked an ass hole. She swallowed hard and opened her mouth to protest, but before she could utter a word she felt the sharp crack of the belt across her ass. Hadley's belt. The pain shot through her body...but before she could even scream out another thwack as it came down again, harder.

"Do as your told" Hadley demanded from behind "or Nolan will never see the inside of this school again."

A final smack from the belt sent her reeling, and she slowly sunk her finger into the ass laid open in front of her. It was tight and hot, but with the wetness all around it slid in easily. She could feel Lori loosening and relaxing it to help ease it in. Lori pulled on Emily's hair and guided her mouth and tongue back onto her clit, encouraging her to suck and lick it harder and deeper.

Emily could still feel the sting of the belt across her ass cheeks as she gave into her hesitations and pressed her finger inside deeper and deeper, her tongue flicking the clit in her mouth harder and harder. In spite of herself she could feel her own pussy throbbing wet now. She felt completely out of control, helpless, completely surrendered to this submission.

Instinctively she reached her free hand underneath herself to stroke her own wet cunt. She had just pressed her fingers onto herself when the belt swung down again and Hadley called out "who told you to pleasure yourself? You'll do as you are told and nothing more." He quickly slapped her hand away.

She shuddered and winced.

"Finish me Emily. Make me come" Lori cooed. "Then we'll see to your needs. Make me come HARD."

A final crack of the belt swung down across her backside and she dove her face in deeper to the swollen pussy in front of her. She licked with abandon, spreading Lori's lips wider with her fingers to expose more of her clit. Pulsing her finger in and out of the hot tight ass hole. Lori's moaning increased and her breathing grew heavier.

"Yes" she cried. "Yes, more of that you whore. Suck that clit hard until I come for you. YESSS!"

The orgasm swept through both of them, as Lori trembled uncontrollably from the power of it and collapsed her legs down on Emily as she kneeled below her.

"Good girl, Emily" Lori said. "You have done well for Nolan."

"Yes you have" agreed Hadley, who moved around to stand over his subject now, who was still on her knees in front of the couch.

Emily shook as she spoke. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I feel so ashamed, can I go now? Can this now be over?"

Hadley unfurled a set of handcuffs from his hands and stared down hard at his subject. "No you can't, not if you want everything for your son. It's time for you to give your body to us. For us to fill your holes."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Problems at School Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds