• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Couples Serves Their Mistress

The Couples Serves Their Mistress

You and I are both on our knees, naked except for matching leather collars around our necks. In front of us is our Mistress. She's a blonde woman, a few years older than we are, very attractive. Even though you swear you're not bi, you can't help but want to touch her body, to kiss her lips. She's wearing knee high boots and a leather corset, showing off her tits that are about the same size as yours. She has a riding crop in her hand as she stands over us.

"Do my slaves want to play?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress." We answer together.

Your pussy is already wet in anticipation, and my cock is hard and throbbing. Neither of us had cum for the past month, both of us had been locked in chastity the entire time.

"Kiss my boots. Show me how much you worship me. Show me how pathetic and obedient you are."

We each pick a boot and obey. As we are leaned forward on our knees, she takes turns smacking each of our asses with the crop. She keeps going until both our asses are bright red and we're on the verge of tears.

"That's enough."

She sits down in a nearby chair and spreads her legs. We both watch as her fingers gently tease her pussy. She bites her lip seductively and looks at us, deciding what she wants to do with us next.

"Slavegirl. How long has it been since you've cum?"

"A month Mistress."

"Would You like to cum today?"

"Yes! Yes Mistress. Please. Please let me cum."

"Hmm. Maybe, what are you willing to do for it slut?"

"Anything Mistress! Please, I need to cum!"

"Stand up then. Stand up in front of your husband."

You stand in front of me, my eyes trail up your body. You're so gorgeous, my cock throbs as I take in the sight of you.

"Kick him in the balls slavegirl. If you want to cum today, I want you to make your husband cry from the pain you give him."

You look at me, you're clearly desperate to cum but also don't want to hurt me.

"Slaveboy. I want you to beg her not to do it. I want you to plead with her to choose you over her orgasm. Really try to convince her, because I don't think you can."

Mistress is fingering her pussy now as she watches us. Moaning to herself, her other hand playing with her tits.

I look up into your eyes.

"Please...please sweetheart. My balls are so sore. I can't handle any pain right now."

You bite your lip, making my cock jump.

"I know. But I need to cum. You know I can't handle being denied like you can. Please understand."

My voice gets more desperate.

"Sweetheart. Please, I'm begging you. Please don't..."

"I'm sorry..." You whisper.

You kick me hard in the balls and I double over in pain, holding my crotch.

"I don't see tears yet. Do it again." Mistress is watching closely, enjoying the scene.

I hesitantly move my hands out of the way.

You kick a little harder this time. Making me let out a loud yell as I fall onto my side.

"Please stop! Please!"

Mistress walks over and leans down, looking at me.

"Still no tears." She smiles as she looks at you. "Again slavegirl."

She runs her fingers along your pussy, making your whole body shiver with desire. She lets your suck her fingers clean while I get back to my knees. I watch you sucking her fingers and my cock starts to leak precum. I groan, and you both look at me.

"Looks like he's ready for you. Make it a good one."

She smacks your ass and returns to her chair to watch.

"Just do it. I want you to be able to cum, don't hold back."

You kick me again, harder than before and I collapse to the ground. Tears finally falling leaking from my eyes.

Mistress laughs and starts clapping.

"Well done slave. Good girl. Choosing your own pleasure over your husband's balls. So naughty."

You drop to your knees and help me back to mine. You look at our Mistress and beg.

"May I cum now Mistress? Please?"

She smiles.

"You may. Slaveboy. Lay on your back. She's going to ride your face until she cums."

"Yes Mistress."

You climb onto my face and I start eagerly licking your pussy. You're sensitive after a month of denial, and you starting moaning and bucking your hips right away.

"Oh God. Fuck, yes. Oh, thank you. Thank you."

My cock and balls are purple and throbbing, I'm leaking more precum. Twitching, desperate for attention.

"Suck his cock slave. I think it's the least you can do for him after the way you hurt him. But do not let him cum, or I swear you'll both be locked in chastity for the rest of the year."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you."

You lean down and take my entire cock into your mouth. It only takes a few seconds before I'm frantically tapping on your leg, trying to earn you I'm about to cum. You manage to stop just in time. My cock throbs and leaks, but I hold back the orgasm.

Mistress laughs again. "Close call slaveboy. Better be careful."

You slowly tease my cock while I lick you. You don't want to risk me getting too close again. We're lost in pleasing each other, not noticing that Mistress has put on a strapon and is now standing next to us.

"Stop. Get off of his face."

You climb off and we kneel in front of her.

"Hmm. Which one of my slaves should I fuck?"

She strokes her fake cock as she looks down at us. My face is covered in your juices, my cock is painfully hard. You were on the edge when she told us to stop, and you can't keep your body still in your frustration.

She grabs a blindfold and covers my eyes with it. I feel the cold metal of handcuffs around my wrists as she secures them behind my back.

"Stand up slavegirl."

I suddenly hear kissing. I groan out loud as I try and imagine the show I'm missing.

"Aww. Poor slaveboy wants to watch us play. Too bad."

I hear her laughter, and I think I hear you laugh too. My cock throbs more than ever. It's pure torture as I listen.

She kisses you passionately. Her hands exploring your body. She's gentle, but there's no doubt that she's in charge. You submit your body to her, you're hers to play with however she wants. She pushes you to your knees and you eagerly suck her strapon. She forces your head down on it, and holds you there. You struggle to breath as you choke on her cock. She finally lets you go and gasp for air.

"What a good little cocksucker. It's too bad your husband doesn't get to enjoy that now."

"Thank you Mistress. I'm your cocksucker."

"Yes you are slave. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes please! Please fuck me Mistress!"

"Mmm. Good girl. Get on your hands and knees."

You're positioned right in front of me. I can hear you moan as she slides her cock inside you. You're just inches from me, I can feel your hot breath on my cock as you get fucked in front of me, but I can't see any of it!

"Please let me watch!"

More laughter.

"No, I don't think you could handle it slaveboy. I think just the sight of me fucking your slutty little wife would be too much and you'd cum all over yourself. We can't have that. Not yet anyway."

"Oh god..."

I listen as you get fucked, hard and fast. She's rough with you, slamming into your wet pussy.

"Take my cock you little whore. That's a good girl, every inch."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. Fuck me, fuck me like a dirty whore. I'm yours, do anything you want to me."

It's not long before you're screaming through your first orgasm. Then you're second, and third. Mistress cums too, over and over again. She uses a vibrator on herself as she makes you suck her cock clean. My cock is straining, ready to burst. I'm beyond desperate at this point. I need to cum.

Suddenly everything is quieter. All I can hear is the sound of you and our Mistress panting slightly. Catching your breath and recovering from your orgasms. Then more kissing. Oh god I wish I could see it. It's driving me crazy.

You kneel next to me, and Mistress places a blindfold over your eyes as well. She starts setting up her next game for us...

Now you're on your hands and knees again. There's a ball gag in your mouth. There are clamps on your nipples that attach to the floor beneath you. If you move forward or back at all, the clamps will pull tight and cause an extreme amount of pain. I'm on my knees behind you, the head of my cock is resting right on your hot, wet pussy. I want to fuck you so bad, but I know it'll mean hurting you.

"Let's see if you have any more willpower than your wife. You can cum slaveboy, you can fuck your wife's pussy to a full, satisfying orgasm. You have permission, just try not to let her muffled screams bother you too much."

You're desperately shaking your head no. Trying to yell "please. Please don't." Through the gag. My hands caress your hips, my cock presses against your pussy. I never needed to fuck you so bad before.

"I need it sweetheart. I have to cum..."

More muffled pleas.

I slowly slide into your pussy. Inch by inch. You tighten your muscles, trying to keep me out. I force my way into you though, as slowly and gently as I can. The clamps start to tug at your nipples and you scream into the gag. I go slower, your right pussy feels amazing. After only three thrusts all the way in and all the way out I'm about to lose control.

"Oh Fuck. I'm going to cum!"

"What?!? Already?? You didn't even really fuck her! No you don't, you're not going to get off that easy!"

She grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me away from you. I start to cum but it's completely ruined.

"Nooo!! Please!"

She holds my arms down at my sides as I try to reach for my cock. She sits on my face and smothers me as my cock pulses and my cum leaks out. She doesn't move until I'm on the verge of passing out. She removes the clamps from your tits, and the gag from your mouth.

"Clean him up slave. Don't miss a drop."

You crawl over to me and lick up my ruined orgasm. You take my sensitive cock in your mouth and suck it clean, I squirm and moan as you do. I start getting hard again.

"Now give him a kiss."

We kiss passionately. Both exhausted and still feeling desperately unfulfilled, although at least you got to actually cum!

All with us, Mistress locks us both back into chastity. Our hands are bound behind us, our asses are plugged and our mouths are gagged. Then we're left chained to the wall by our collars for the night, until she wants to play with her toys again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Couples Serves Their Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds