• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Always Read the Contract

Always Read the Contract

Editor's note: story contains incest and gay male themes and content.

*

I'd grown up a lot in the past three years, got skinnier, dyed my hair and cut it too, reinventing myself for the online community so that I could be a kinky little slut for guys to fuck on camera. I wasn't a proper porn star, more like a sex toy for the headline acts, appearing as a guest on various live shows and pay-sites but I was fast getting a reputation as an 'anything goes' kind of guy. It was this that led to an invite from a small porn studio to film for them in a hotel the other end of the country, an offer I was only too glad to accept.

Sure I did these videos because I love getting fucked but the money did help after I moved out from my disapproving parents house and in to a small one bed apartment which became my first proper shooting space for videos of my own. The director emailed me a few details, but as usual I was so eager to say yes to the job I didn't read anything more than I'd be made to suck dick, which I loved.

I arrived at the hotel I had been instructed to go to, though travelling had made me tired and I felt a bit sluggish as I made my way to the room booked for me. A contract was already in the room and the director, calling himself Bill, turned up to see if I had signed, I had. However, I had only skimmed through it and assumed it was a simple surrendering of my rights and let them fuck me how they like kinda contract.

Bill, a small man who compensated for his stature with his smirk, left and explained he would return in a few hours and that I ought to be ready if I wanted to get paid. I slept only for a little while and then the anticipation of my next brutal fucking kept me awake so I went in to the bathroom and cleaned myself thoroughly inside and out, my body was smooth and hairless as audiences seemed to prefer this I had learnt, though I was in no way strong or well built.

At about three in the morning the director returned and handed me a male chastity device, I was too tired to ask why but assumed I was going to be denied release until much later on. Then he led me, wearing nothing but a robe and the cock cage, down the hall to a larger suite that had been lit up properly for filming.

"Our main man isn't here yet but if you are ready we can set you up so we can get cracking as soon as he arrives?" said Bill.

I nodded and briskly he led me to the bathroom and got me on my knees beside the toilet. A metal bracket on the wall used for holding up a toilet brush had an array of chains hanging from it and in no time at all I was hogtied there on my knees with my arms and legs behind my back and secured to the bracket, but then to my surprise the director pulled out a hood, slick black with plastic tinted goggles over the eye holes and an open area for the mouth, and proceeded to place it over my head. I knew I had signed up for sucking but this was a little more dressed up than usual.

"I can't really see" I said to Bill, who was a black smudge in the darkened light that entered my eyes.

I could almost hear him smirk.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Well yes, I-" but I was cut off as a steel ring was forced into my mouth, a ring gag, and I felt the buckle on the strap tighten round my head.

"Good, you are all ready" he finished.

A short while later I heard voices outside the door, one was the Bill and the other was a muffled voice I recognised, at least I thought I did but the door and the hood made it difficult to hear.

"I've no time to get clean, let's get this show over and done with, first I need a good long piss!" said the voice, clearer as the door opened but I still couldn't tell who I was going to be playing with.

"Action!" called Bill from the edge of the doorway.

All I could see was the dark blurred outline of a man, his arm outstretched, and then it grabbed the top of my head and jerked it back, raising my mouth. I gasped then quickly swallowed, expecting to get a thrust full of dick after the man had been to pee. But to my alarm I started to feel the hot wet trickle of something on my tongue, salty and bitter, the trickle quickly turned to a stream and then a gush and it took all my skill to keep swallowing and swallowing. My head was swimming as well as my tongue, had I missed this part of the invitation or contract?

There was a pause as the man groaned in relief but then I felt the semi hard meat of his cock resting on my tongue. He groaned again, letting out a few blasts more of his hot piss followed by a short stream. After I swallowed this again I heard him murmur.

"Clean my dirty dick you little bitch" he said.

I started licking as best I could with my tongue but the gag didn't make it easy. The man's dick was sweaty, musky, older than I expected and more pungent. I felt him slap my face, left then right, then grabbing my head with both hands he forced a good six inches into my head but then pulled out making me choke a little in surprise.

"Cut!" Bill called, and the men left me alone in the bathroom.

I felt a little sick, but did my best to stay calm and ready and kept my breathing under control.

The rest of them reconvened at the door way.

"Ready? Action!"

I was all ready to receive my favourite treat, a proper throat fucking, I was still trying to figure out who the muffled voice belonged to as I felt the tip rubbing along my cheeks and then enter the ring of my gag, and as it was just touching my tongue again the man who had been enlisted to give me my throat fucking spoke loudly toward me.

"I'm gonna fuck these ten inches up and down your throat like it was the pussy you wish you had you worthless whore!" he said.

And then with a wave of dread and panic spreading over me I realised who it was...my father.

I tried to squirm away but the chains held me in place, they must have thought I was acting, they knew I loved cock thrusting in my mouth. Ten inches was a lot to take anyways, but my father? He had always told me how ashamed he was of me, that he hated my sexuality, we had grown apart, now this was the outcome, I didn't understand, was he seeking to get revenge on gay sluts like myself as a hatred towards me, or did he have a secret he had covered and didn't want me to figure out? I just didn't know.

I tried in vain to pull away but his big hands held my head firmly in place and he pushed his musky daddy cock of his deeper into my mouth.

"You eat that you little cock sucking bitch" he said, now pushing my head further onto himself as he thrusted his thick member inside me.

His dickhead was battering the back wall of my mouth rampantly until eventually it had gained enough slobber to slip down into my throat. I managed to control my breathing but he didn't make it easy. For what seemed like eternity he just kept ramming six or seven inches into my throat, fucking me hard until at last he pulled out and I gasped deeply.

I tried to make a protest but there was too much spit left to swallow. I breathed in deeply once more, preparing myself. Then I felt a sharp pain as he kicked me in the crotch and as I reeled and groaned he immediately stuck his large wet throbbing dick back through the hole of my gag. This time he was very brutal, holding my head down on his cock he fucked me so hard in the throat that I became quickly blissed out or perhaps just light headed from lack of air, momentarily forgetting the panic and disgust of it being my father I rode that inner wave of pleasure as strongly as he rode my face upon his cock.

The bliss abruptly stopped as I was allowed to breath, my head was swimming again, possibly drowning. He slapped my face several times and then moaning loudly he placed himself back in for the final assault. He thrusted deeper and deeper each time, moaning a deep, primal man moan as he pushed his pulsing head inside me.

...Six inches...

...Seven inches...

...Eight inches...and I could feel the stretching inside...

...Nine inches...Nine...Nine...Nine... ramming me harder and faster and then...

...he pulled my head onto him on his hardest thrust and let out a deep growl as all ten inches buried themselves in me, his sweaty balls mashing into my lips, trying to fit through the gag. His deep growl continued as he held my head in place. I couldn't breathe and began to shake as he bucked and bucked himself into me and then with one final buck his growl turned to a roar as his tip exploded with blast after thick blast of hot manly fatherly cum, spraying it all over the walls of my throat. I was about to black out but held on as he drained his big balls into me and then emptied he simply let go, pulled out and slapped me hard across the face.

I gasped and swallowed, choking a bit, he held up my head and slapped his dick about on the tip of my tongue and forced me to lick the little globs of cum from his slit. Then he dropped my head again and left.

"CUT!" called the director again, "That was perfect gentlemen!"

The director had someone untie me and without the chains I collapsed to the floor where I felt them removing my gear and the chastity device. Pulling me up they handed me my robe and my pay and sent me on my way back to my room despite me being rather lost, the lights were blinding after the darkness of the masks' goggles. Staggering down the hall I finally found myself in the safety of my locked room. I de-robed and went to the shower, I sat in a mess on the bottom of the shower floor. I tried to make sense of what happened but as I sat under the hot steamy stream of water I simply became more aroused, and I spent the rest of the night pleasuring myself, I couldn't wait to see the finished movie, and hoped if it were successful then maybe, just maybe, there would be a round two.

I really was a sucker for cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Always Read the Contract

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 849 milliseconds