• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Clit Master Ch. 03

Clit Master Ch. 03

Everyone of any sexual nature in this story is over eighteen. This story delves sixteen years into the future.

*****

Delta was becoming of age experimenting with her girlfriends. There was nothing Delta loved more or found more fascinating than my marriage to both Scott and Laura. We often caught young Delta watching us. Scott was such a show off when he caught glimpses of Delta enjoying our playtime.

Dad was out of town for work this week so Scott was the man if the house. Mum and my little sister Jo were sexually frustrated not having Dad to attend to them and Delta was feeling more and more adventurous by the day. Delta was just as flirtatious as I was at her age.

Delta walked into the bathroom in a dazed state rubbing sleep out of her eyes and had to take a double take as if she was dreaming. There were her older sisters, her Mother and Laura all sitting together naked on the large marble basin cabinet with their legs spread frantically fingering themselves while Scott was pleasuring all of them with his experienced tongue. Delta just went to the toilet, had her shower And brushed her teeth thinking that she would soon be waking up in her own bed. Delta was quick to realise that this was no dream and brushed passed her brother in law. "When do I get to feel your techniques on me? I have needs and tension that I need released as well! Don't you know!" As Delta rushed back to her bedroom and started Jilling off with dirty thoughts of covering Scott with her love.

Mum rushed into Delta's bedroom, to try to calm down Delta's frustrations. "Darling you need to reach the consensual age of eighteen before you should even contemplate letting any man attend to you sexually. Sexual experiences need to be special. None of us want you to grow up regretting giving yourself to anyone in such a way. We are more than happy to talk openly to you about sex though. Any questions you have you only need to ask. Feel free to watch us having sex though. Practical learning is one of the best ways to master your skills, especially when you start bringing boys home to meet us." Dani managed to tell her young daughter between moans and grunts of pleasure. That girl couldn't care less that she was being watched, in fact it's a turn on for her. Delta did feel blessed she got to witness her brother in laws masterful skills though.

Delta's imagination was starting to escape her, imagining Scott reaching behind his ass and fed Her young virgin cum to his wives and his Mother in law. Delta drifted off into dreamland. "Oh fuck that's hot. Oh fuck Delta tastes good down there. Laura's lesbian sensations and needs were beginning to explode. Laura's juices were really starting to flow, as she turned her sexual attention to her wife and madly fucked Ruby like some sort of self possessed sex demon openly displaying her affection and love for me in front of my entire family. Delta's was dreaming that her eyes were literally popping out of her head with dismay to what she was witnessing, reaching for our vibrator collection in the top draw to pressure herself seeing that she had to wait a couple of years before any of us would be willing to display her with sexual appetite.

Delta dreams were getting rather intense I'm exploding puddles of my sex all over the bathroom floor, even hitting the bathtub, shower screen and the toilet. Delta was imagining the facial expressions on her big sister's face.

Ruby was speaking. "I've never witnessed such a hot display of masturbation. I comforted my young sister as she was shaking with sexual delight and orgasms. Laura had turned her sexual appetite towards Mum. Well isn't this an exciting way to get the morning started? I smiled, glancing at my sexed up family. Come on Delta I'm going to fix you some breakfast while these sexaholics clean up this mess. Paying close attention to my husbands everlasting erection. It is way too hot in the kitchen for me in here! Delta and I made our way into the kitchen and fixed fruit platters, mixed up the cereal, made some toast and cooked the eggs and sausages out on the BBQ. Fifteen minutes later everyone had cleaned themselves up, regained their composure and joined Delta and I out on the patio for a family Sunday breakfast together."

Delta woke from her slumber and was very sexually excited and intrigued by what she had witnessed In the bathroom this morning and didn't shut up about it over the whole cause of our hour long, supposedly relaxed Sunday breakfast. "We really need to be more careful around this young adolescent." Mum said on the quiet once Delta excused herself from the table to go and watch tv.

We all felt like a relaxed day around the house today. We were all sexually drained and exhausted. We all went and gathered in the lounge room and enjoyed watching Delta's programs as a family.

"Who's up for popcorn and junk food?" Scott asked.

None of us turned down his suggestions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Clit Master Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds