• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Bun in the Oven

A Bun in the Oven

A Bun in the Oven - purrfectly Cucked!!

I'm in a state of joyful anticipation.

Let me explain. We have been married for 15 years - started out well but time has taken its toll. Bill has been the perfect husband, monogamous, financially successful and, well lets face it - DULL.

In my mind I call him LW, 'Limp Willy', although I'd never say that to his face.

Through a business contact we were introduced to 'pool parties'. Parties by the side of a swimming pool, but with the additional facility of 'private rooms': this was really a front for a swingers group.

We went along several times just to get the feel of the place and become comfortable with very open minded and uninhibited people.

No pressure, no expectations, and for us - no action. But did it raise the level of anticipation in me to see what happened there, knowing it wasn't happening in my own life?

I couldn't stop thinking about it and begged LW to attend the next event. All that flirting, happy smiling faces, and testosterone knee deep on the floor.

Irresistible.

Maybe too I would squeal with delight as I orgasmed in a play room. Such a rare event now, and only with my own fingertips.

We duly received an email giving the location of the next party and instructions to wear imaginative masks as it was to be a totally anonymous evening. I liked the idea of that. It had a sense of excitement and adventure, and I could be anyone but me. For days beforehand I felt rather unsettled. No, my period was not due for a week or more, so I distracted myself by cleaning the house. But I couldn't get a certain image from my mind - and it always terminated with a big cock spurting semen. On the big day I was so aware that my pussy was wet, my labia puffy and my breasts somewhat tender.

On arrival at the secluded venue we were ushered to a banquet table where the wine flowed and people chatted amiably behind the most fantastic masks. Mine was very plain and I was somewhat embarrassed.

I was aware of the preponderance of males, but most were rather younger than me and of little interest. Given that I'm in my 40's I'm attracted to men my age or older. Quality not quantity.

One man however, caught my eye. He may have been late 50's early 60's; his grey hair and neck texture gave him away. It is always the neck for me!

I winked, he winked and I felt myself lifted in anticipation.

How would he approach me?

In the slow waltz of the mating dance we came together, moved apart, turning and swirling in the room full of masked people. Then he was gone. I was deflated, dejected and disappointed. Then I felt a hot breath on the back of my neck, and a deep voice growled "hi gorgeous".

It was a jolt of electricity, a shiver ran down my spine, my vagina contracted involuntarily, pheromones liberated. I was ready to be taken. He kissed the back of my exposed neck and whispered "I want you!"

There was LW to consider. This after all was a swinger's club, so I had to reply apologetically "yes, I want you too, but he will want to be there", pointing to Bill. "That's fine. Do you have a heart big enough for us both" he replied.

"Limp Willy only views from the sidelines" I said with some spite.

Mike, not his real name, approached Bill at the drinks table and asked his indulgence - a polite way of saying he wanted to fuck his wife. That approval was given with alacrity. But first Mike suggested we drink to the prospect, Bill downed another, then a toast to me, Bill downed another, a drink to us all, Bill downed another. Mike barely sipped!!

Off we slunk to find a bedroom.

I shed the robe I was wearing to reveal my Chinese vermillion brocaded silk night attire. I'm Asian and the colouring suits my skin tones.

I should also point out that I'm 4'10" tall, Bill is 5'6", and Mike exceeds 6'.

Bill was already stretched out on the bed, sinking into a state of inebriation. Loyally I slid in beside him and turned to kiss him goodnight. He was already out of it.

A big hand touched my hips, hot breath eddied around my ears; the words accompanying were "At last!" I shuddered with delight, I felt his naked body push up against me as he stroked me. "At last!" I rejoined.

I lay there vaguely aware of the background noise, distant voices, laughter, an occasional creak or groan but I slowly shut that out to concentrate on the wonderful feeling of just being touched by a man who delighted in me.

At first he avoided my breasts and public area; it was me who guided his hand to cover my petite engorged tit. His hand covered it entirely. He was so gentle, played with my nipple to the point where I was begging him to go further. My womb was in spasm, I was experiencing a gentle wavelike contraction in the belly that was calling me to mate.

"Fuck me", I whispered over and over. I am usually rather prim and proper. He didn't, he just kept touching me from behind, from head to toe, always kissing the nape of my neck. How did he know that Japanese consider the triangle from the ears to the cervical spine to be the most erogenous part of the body?

He was so much stronger than I and that aroused me further. If I tried to turn towards him he rolled me back until all resistance in me was gone.

Where was his cock? I began to experience doubt that he found me attractive, whenever I reached back searching for it he moved his hips away. I became more insistent, Bill always took me as soon as he was erect.

Then it happened. Mike's hand slid around to my mound, grazed over it, and pulled my legs apart. In that instant he pushed the most outrageously big manhood up between my legs from behind. It was a monster cock, too big for me.

I have never delivered a baby, and Bill's undersized dick made little impression on me. Fortunately he was only rubbing my lips with the barrel of his shaft.

Oooh, how I liked that? I wanted him, desperately!

Mike guessed I was frightened by his size. He whispered to me to trust him.

I wanted to? He told me that he had faced this before with other women.

That excited me.

I momentarily imagined other women in the same position.

What became of them?

I asked him. His reply was noncommittal.

Then I asked him a totally unexpected question "did you impregnate any of them?" Taken by surprise he answered with total candour "yes".

"How many?"

"Enough".

Envy and anticipation seared through me.

"Make it one more!" I growled.

Limp Willy snored.

Mike used the house lube provided, then reared up over me.

That gigantic knob pressed against my aching hole, begging to be filled by a real man, I drew a deep breath and relaxed as best I could.

The smooth velvet surface of his huge knob slid further between my lips, stretching my tight muscles; stretching it more than was comfortable.

I tried to pull away but his powerful grasp restrained me. He had to bend his head down to whisper, "Shhh" and tucked my head into his chest. I sucked his man tit ravenously.

"Bite me". I would do it, vigorously.

Then he gave a quick jab with that rampant cock - I bit him savagely.

The relief as his knob passed into my cunt was so great that I orgasmed as his great tool filled my belly with warm, pulsing maleness.

For fear of waking Limp Willy I just bit harder into his flesh.

I barely remember the fucking that followed, all that I know is that orgasm followed orgasm, as though my pleasure deficit was being repaid in full.

The electric words "I'm going to cum" resounded in my brain.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"NO, not now, PLEASE! Not now!"

A big hand raised the cheeks of my bum, and the grandness of his erection pushed deeper into my belly.

I felt his balls on my bum; his gift of life was now so near. He barely moved. I could feel him straining. I put my hand up to pull his head down as I could feel the trembling of his cock, and then came a volcano of lovely hot cum spurting deep into me.

I was so ready for him that I took as much as he could give and yet begged for more.

We had forgotten about Bill in our ecstasy, but he slept on.

It felt so nice to feel Mike subside onto me and into me.

He kissed me tenderly, and whispered his appreciation. Then added quizzically "Do you take precautions?"

"No, don't need to. I'm barren."

We lay on the bed touching, kissing and being. Male and female in union followed by male and female in arms.

"Time to wake Bill" Mike reminded me.

"No, let's lay together a little longer. I love to feel your sperm coming to life inside me."

Mike held me, rubbed my belly affectionately as warmth spread slowly into every nook and cranny of my body.

"Are you sure you are barren?"

"I sure am. Have tried for years".

Mike is a beautiful matte charcoal colour!!

Yes, it has been confirmed that I am pregnant, and have been so for several months.

I sensed it on the way home from the club. A woman knows!!

I'm a woman in my 40's, my womb is anxious, although not yet hysterical.

I would exchange rotundity for fecundity! My fertile years are drawing short.

My alcoholic husband Bill, contemptuously called 'Limp Willy', will never be man enough to 'put me in the club'.

But Mike did, bless him.

Yes, I bless him and I wish him well where ever he is now. He shall always be a part of me. Mike is a mature aged man, early 60's, but well cared for. He is black, matte charcoal black! With a 'willy' that would frighten 'limp willy' - it certainly frightened me!

I paid for my pleasure with intense, raw pain when he entered me. I am Asian woman, with a vaginal tightness that comes from being 'an honorary virgin' for too many years.

Deep inside me his bulbous knob was rumbling my cervix. The tightly clamped entrance to my womb was tucked into the fold just beneath his cock slit. With every stroke he further calmed and relaxed the tight bud until it ejected the plug of mucous blocking the tiny portal, and the fresh pink folds of the puckered ring opened like a sea anemone ready to draw his sperm into my semen hungry womb.

I just let it happen.

After many years of emotional neglect I wanted to give myself to him totally. I let him cum inside me.

I know it was foolish, but the emotions were irresistible. From the first flush of his pre-cum I just knew HE could impregnate me. Nothing, in my limited sexual experience, would have prepared me for his ejaculation, though.

On that plateau of passion before the point of no return he just held me, motionless, cooing such loving words into my ear.

They were the expressed thoughts and feelings of a man drawing sperm from his testes and preparing them for their terminal journey into my foreign body!

He was asking me to accept his gift of life.

My answer was the most intense and animated orgasm I have ever experienced.

In my madness and ecstasy I clawed and raked his back savagely, alternately trying to push him away and then trying to draw him deeper inside me.

The tremble that ran up his shaft on his final thrust would have made me scream, had I not had my teeth firmly dug into his strong black muscular shoulder.

That first spurt seemed to burn me deep inside and I instinctively pushed with my hips as if to hump him off me, but that only led to an even more intense wave of pleasure as his shaft struck deeper inside my sorely stretched vagina.

I reversed my previous stance and I pulled him tighter into my enfolded arms, wordlessly demanding 'deeper, deeper, harder, harder'.

How long did it last?

I don't know, I wasn't there - I was in heaven!!

I do know that my husband slept through it. He woke briefly. Mike was holding me lovingly in his arms, stroking my hair and face. We both watched silently as his eyes flickered then closed.

A full twenty five minutes after he had filled me with his semen I felt a lovely warmth spread up through my belly, and up to my breasts.

I shuddered from head to toe as Mike's semen liquidized to allow his sperm to flick into motion. Millions of them were flailing towards my ovaries.

How beautiful to lay in man's arms and feel the genesis of a new life from the very beginning??

Mike was a pseudonym of course. I never sought to trace him.

Yes, I did take part in unprotected sex with a total stranger. This is most unwise. I did develop a urinary infection shortly afterwards. The combination of mechanical damage to my urethra from Mike's fabulous cock, and exposure to new body flora made it almost certain I would succumb.

Happily that is readily controllable. Others infections are not. DO NOT TAKE THE RISK. As a health practitioner I have seen the result.

Some, mostly males, have asked how easily I took Mike's cock? I have to say their fantasy is divorced from what would be their female partner's reality. In truth, it hurt me!!

I am an Aussie female of Chinese origin. I have never given birth vaginally, and at my age of 42 years there is some vaginal drying and atrophy.

Artificial lubricants tend to dry out fairly rapidly and become abrasive without natural lubrication..

It is the outward stretching of vaginal lips, and the consequent tension, pressure and tugging on the clitoral hood that enhances pleasure during intercourse, for me at least. Mike's deep penetration was in fact, uncomfortable, whereas the diameter and bulk of his penis was exquisitely pleasurable. Nothing in life is purrfect!!

The moral issue of getting pregnant to another man? I have been on an IVF program and we know that Bill has a low sperm count, my Fallopian tubes are scarred and at my age the chances of a successful pregnancy have diminished greatly.

Bill is just as excited as I. We have been this far before on the program with other donor sperm but I have miscarried. Bill played an active part that evening in choosing Mike as a natural donor! Participants are carefully vetted and are mostly professionals like ourselves.

In my story I sound contemptuous of Bill but that is poetic license. In reality I love him dearly.

I shall endeavour to keep those interested informed of my progress. I am richly blessed.

Merry Xmas.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Bun in the Oven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds