• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Corset Transformation: Genderless

Corset Transformation: Genderless

For months I wore the corset only on those rare occasions when I had both time to myself and a craving for femininity, but I couldn't help being curious about what it would do to me at other times. On one especially genderless Sunday, I dared to try it.

My fear was unfounded. I was not suddenly cursed with bounteous breasts, and yet, as I tightened the laces and tied them off behind me, the faded yellow silk turned a lustrous gold as if a century and a half had not passed, and a familiar wave of dizziness had me leaning against a wall for stability.

I had changed - but how? I ran to the mirror and saw nothing different, though the corset certainly shaped my body into elegant curves. Other than that, my appearance was androgynous, which suited my frame of mind.

Anyone looking at me would have guessed me to be a woman, but only because of what wasn't dangling between my legs. I teased a finger through the thick, concealing pubic hair...

... and withdrew, shocked, not at what I had found, but at what I had not. I phoned Annie. "You have to come see this."

"I'll be right there," she said.

The half-hour it took her to come over was just enough time for me to do what I had been sure I would never do: I shaved my pubes.

After some deliberation, I opted to wear a skirt and the boots she liked so much. She grinned at the sight of me when I opened the door for her, but I could see she was puzzled.

"Come," I said, and led her through to the bedroom. "Take your clothes off," I said. "Relax."

I stayed out of her reach as she did as asked, and only once she was sitting on the bed did I approach. Her cock was hard, the way it always was when I wore the corset, and the temptation to kneel and suck it had me licking my lips... but that could wait.

Annie had waited long enough. I teased my skirt up slowly, inch by inch, until I was revealed from thighs to waist, bare and featureless save for the tiny dimple of my urethra.

"Holy fuck," she said at last, caressing the clean-shaven skin where my genitals should be.

The touch of her fingers was heavenly, but it made me long for the intensity of clitoral stimulation. "There's something there," I said. "Inside me. Throbbing with need. An itch that I have no way to scratch."

Annie grinned. "So basically you're horny as hell and want me to do something about it?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, please."

"Maybe," she said, with a shrug. "I only like girls, though, so you'll need to ask me really nicely."

She was only teasing, of course. There was precum glistening at the tip of her rock hard cock. I knew she would fuck me sooner or later, and probably sooner. But I was happy to play along.

I dropped to my knees and licked the salty fluid from the soft head of her eager length. "But I want you to come inside me," I complained. "I want your cum in my ass."

With a lustful moan, she pulled my head down, forcing her cock into my mouth until it bumped against my throat. "Suck it, you little slut," she growled. "I'll come wherever I like."

I mumbled my surrender as I accustomed myself to her girth and determined penetration. I wrapped my lips tightly about her and sucked, even as my tongue played along the sensitive underside of her beautiful cock.

"Enough!" She pushed me away abruptly. "Turn around. I'll give your ass what it wants."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, smirking. "Thank you, Mistress." I yelped though as she spanked me hard, the stinging echo of her palm lingering in the flesh of my bum.

On days when the corset gave me a real vagina, Annie was more than willing to take advantage of it, but it was her cock in my ass that we both really loved. It was a thrill to feel her pressing in between my cheeks and nudging at the entrance.

"Is this what you want?" she hissed. I could feel her hands roving over the tight corset. "I want to hear you beg for it."

I whimpered as she pulled at the laces and corset constricted painfully. "Fuck me, Mistress," I pleaded. "I want your cock in my ass. I want your cum in me."

Annie sighed. "I love hearing you say that." She thrust into me, forcing a cry from my lips, of welcome pain and aching need.

"Fuck me," I said again, but already she was withdrawing in preparation for a deeper thrust.

I love having a cock in my ass. I especially love having Annie's cock in my ass. I pushed back as she thrust forward, loving every inch of friction as her thick, hard shaft rammed into me. "Yes!" I cried. "Again! Harder!"

Annie obliged, settling quickly into a pounding rhythm, her hips slamming against my cheeks as she thrust deep into my ass. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted her deeper inside me, deeper than she could possibly go. "Harder!" I begged. "Harder!"

She cried out as she thrust again, this time holding me tight against her as her cock stiffened inside me. Cum jetted deep inside my ass from that wildly pulsing cock.

I sighed with frustration as much as pleasure. She had come too soon for me, and although she continued fucking me for a minute, her cock softened in denial. "Sorry," she said as she slipped out of me. "Give me a few minutes."

My body was tense with need. So much so that I was tempted to remove the corset so that my clit would at least be accessible.

Annie stopped me. "Let's go for a walk," she said.

I frowned at her in confusion, but she winked impishly and hurriedly got dressed. When I went to get knickers for myself, she stopped me again. "You're perfect the way you are," she said.

Reluctantly I followed her out the house and along the street, feeling horribly exposed and perverted. It was a sunny day, but with a gentle breeze that threatened time and again to lift my skirt.

Not helped by Annie's hand caressing my bum cheeks every chance she got. It was mid-morning. There were people everywhere. And I could feel Annie's cum leaking from me.

My anxiety eased the further we walked, and by the time we reached the path by the railway the only thing I cared about was finding somewhere secluded to fuck - a hunger encouraged by Annie's fingers teasing my cum-wet ass.

I could see the bulge in her jeans. "Fuck me," I demanded. "Properly, this time."

"My pleasure," she said, and turned me around and pushed me against the fence. We were slightly hidden from the path by bushes, but there was nothing but a wire fence between me and any passing trains.

"Say it," she said in my ear, her cock hard again and pressed between my cheeks.

"Fuck me, Mistress," I pleaded as before. "I want your cock in my ass. I want your cum in me."

"You're already dripping wet with my cum."

"More. I want more."

Annie adjusted herself and thrust easily into me again. I bent over a little to allow her to penetrate me more easily. She needed no encouragement to resume her earlier assault.

If anyone walked past behind us, I didn't notice. The distant horn of a train gave me a moment's panic, however.

Annie ignored it, ramming her beautiful cock into my ass with determination. "Fuck, Annie," I said. "There's a train coming."

"I'll be coming too, in a minute," she said.

Surrendering to the inevitable, I focussed on Annie's cock in my ass and the building tension of my own long sought-after orgasm. Soon the noise of the approaching train could be heard over our panting and the slapping of flesh against flesh.

"Fuck!" I hissed. "Fuck!" The train roared past, but not going much faster than a car. I stared at the people inside, seeing more than one startled expression staring back. "Fuck!"

With a cry of victory, Annie climaxed behind me, her cock dancing with pleasure in my ass and spilling more cum into me just as the last carriage passed. But barely had it done so when a second train trundled past in the other direction.

Laughing merrily, Annie resumed fucking my ass and to the shock and delight of passing strangers, I yielded at last to a shattering climax.

All the way home I could feel cum leaking from my ass and trickling down my thighs, but I no longer cared if people saw. The afterglow of my orgasm was something I wished would last forever.

Back in my bedroom, I kissed Annie. "I love you," I said.

"Hey, I'm not finished with you yet, my little slut." She grinned as she dropped her trousers yet again, revealing a cock hard and hungry for more. "I really love that corset..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Corset Transformation: Genderless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds