• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Who is That?

Who is That?

A vivid imagination and a healthy sexual appetite is a dangerous combination.

Fantasy is most always better than reality at least from the story teller's perspective. You can do things in fantasy that could never happen in real life logistically, physically or legally.

My wife Cindy is a slender beauty. Her Filipino half gives her the beautiful darker skin and facial features while her Norwegian half gives her height and long legs.

Cindy had told me that she wanted to "spice things up" but when asked how, she didn't have any ideas. I told her I had some ideas but she would need to trust me that I would never let anything happen that she didn't want to happen. She agreed.

One episode found us in front of the glass door, curtains open, lights on, at night with her hands up against the window. Doing her from behind, pulling her hair to expose her face while the rest of her beautiful body is completely exposed sent my head spinning. With no neighbors to the rear it's about 99% certain no one saw. Not that I want anyone to see, but the 1% possibility that someone could see is awesome.

Cindy looked like she enjoyed, almost as much as me, the possibility of being watched. But we needed something more...

Watching was one thing but I could NEVER let another man touch, let alone penetrate, my woman. So I had to devise a plan that would trick the mind.

One afternoon I told her Tony and Mark were coming over to drop off a tool. They weren't. In fact, a lot of things were not as they seemed.

I waited about 30 minutes then started doing the things that get her going. Light touch here, brush there. Eventually, some light kissing on the neck. As predicted, before you know it, she was ready to go.

I led her to the bedroom and continued my nibbling. Cupping her beautiful breasts, lightly pinching those brown nipples and letting my hands run up and down that great body. Being careful not to linger in any one area too long.

Her clothes seemed to disappear in my hands and suddenly we were both naked.

Pushing her onto the bed was as easy as falling and I lay on top of her excited for what was to come.

Strategically placed ropes soon had her wrists and ankles tied to the bed. Cindy squealed with excitement as we had done some bondage before and she enjoyed it. But, this was not going to go "as before".

I placed a blindfold on her, securing it tight was important. I surprised her with a ball gag which Cindy was not used to but didn't seem to protest too much. At least not that I could tell...

Gazing over that beautiful sight was almost too much to resist. The long legs almost went from corner to corner on our king sized bed...hmmm...But I had to continue with the plan.

I had bought a wireless doorbell that came with 2 buttons. Having only used one I had stashed the spare in the bedroom. As soon as Cindy was securely tied, blindfolded and gagged I press the button.

"Ding dong!"

"Shit, I forgot", I whispered.

Cindy gasped.

I said, "don't worry I'll just grab the tool and send them away".

Her objections were muffled and thus, ignored.

Hearing what was happening in the rest of the house would tip Cindy off that I left the door part way open.

I went out into the Living room, opened and shut the front door as if letting someone in. As I did this, I started my recording.

I had secretly made a recording of Tony, Mark and I bullshitting about nothing. Stopping the recording, I blurted out, "Yea Tony, you know where the bathroom is!" I then started the second recording with just me and Mark bullshitting.

So Cindy is tied, blindfolded and gagged in bed with her pussy only slightly turned from facing the open door and thinks Tony is walking down the hallway to the bathroom across the hall from the bedroom.

I left the recording of me and Mark still BS'ng in the living room then I, MYSELF, walked down the hall.

I gazed in to see her just where I left her. Cindy was not making a peep and laying as still as possible to avoid making any noise that would bring attention to herself. I slowly opened the door wider than it was and you could tell she could feel it. Cindy still wasn't sure she had been found out yet, though, and kept quiet.

Researching the type of cheap cologne Tony wears payed off as I opened a bottle of it waved my hand over it to send the scent into Cindy's direction before setting it on a towel placed on the night stand.

Seeing her tied there was a thing to behold. Spread eagle, tanned skin, perky brown capped tits. Her pussy has always been perfect. Perfectly sized and shaped topped off with a little tuft of hair.

After about 10 seconds I touched her foot and gave a whispering, "oooooooh."

Cindy proceeded to pull at the straps and object verbally but the ball gag wouldn't allow it.

I ran my hand up her leg to her knee as Cindy jumped. I had to keep quiet.

The recording of me and Mark continued in the living room.

I ran my other hand up her other leg and suddenly Cindy "knew" she was completely exposed to this "other man."

I leaned down inches from her pussy and lightly breathed on it. Cindy was pulling more than ever now and if there had been people in the living room they probably would have heard her through the ball gag.

I knew I had to make this as fast as someone going to the bathroom or it would bring suspicion. I started with a nipple, bit lightly then sucked hard. Same with the other. I quickly moved to the pussy. I had to do things different than normal or she would know it was me. I sloppily licked her pussy as Cindy was fighting in protest but I know how to get her off and soon was licking and sucking that clit. Licking with any sort of precision was difficult to do as Cindy was bucking so much. I toyed with the idea of canceling the game as I loved this woman and didn't want to terrorize her. Cindy squirmed and fought for all of 30 seconds until the ecstasy took over. Her bucks of protest soon change to rhythmic movements timed with my tongue. This continued for about 2 minutes until Cindy's pulls on her restraints seemed to change from escape attempts to ecstasy convulsions. I've seen her orgasm plenty but this one seemed to be longer and harder than most.

Then I left. I started my final recording now which included the 3 of us talking and them making a quick exit. Open door, shut door.

I returned to the bed room and stated, "Now where were we?"

Licking the pussy I had just licked I said, "Man, you must have enjoyed being tied up, you're really wet."

I proceeded to tongue her until she came 2 more times. Then finally, I fucked her...hard. It felt like I was grudge fucking her because she enjoyed being with "another man".

I untied, unmasked and ungagged her. Cindy was looking at me confused as if she wasn't quite sure what happened, because...she wasn't.

Cindy didn't know if she had been brought to an orgasm by another man and, if so, did she dare tell me. She knew I would be upset, unless, I was behind it...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Who is That?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 509 milliseconds