• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Jerk Off Folder Ch. 03

The Jerk Off Folder Ch. 03

I found myself in the living room, sitting in a chair, covering my dick with my hands. I was at the mercy of two incredibly attractive girls, who would decide if I get to have my clothes back or not. Kelsey stood off to the side, trying to be as supportive as she could. The other girls sat on the couch across from me. They had already dried off from the pool and put their clothes back on. Kate stared at me with her arms crossed and a huge smirk of satisfaction across her face. Carly just stared down at my crotch, as if trying to see through my hands. I shifted uncomfortably.

"So..." Kate started. "We'll give you your clothes back if you do a few things for us first. Three things. Think of it as earning your clothes back."

"Okay... What do you want?" I asked nervously.

"First, well..." Kate tried to finish her sentence but started giggling.

"Show us your DICK!" Carly exclaimed. The girls laughed together. Even Kelsey giggled a little. I looked back at Kelsey pleadingly, but she only shrugged.

"Just get it over with," Kelsey decided apologetically.

"Okay...Fine. You win," I said submissively. At first I couldn't move. But then finally, after ten seconds of anxious tension, I removed my hands and placed them on the armrests beside me. My penis was on full display for Carly and Kate, unfortunately pretty flaccid. The girls giggled. My face turned hot red.

"You were exaggerating Kelsey!" Kate laughed.

"He's a grower, not a shower!" Kelsey tried to defend me, but it only made me feel more embarrassed.

"Okay, now for the more serious part: Questions," Carly announced. I was mortified, what could be next?

"This 'jerk off folder' that you have... Are we in it, too?" Carly asked. All eyes were on me, the room went silent. Even Kelsey was looking at me for an answer.

"Well... yeah...both of you are," I admitted embarrassedly.

Carly clapped her hands triumphantly like she won a bet. Kate blushed, a little embarrassed by the news. Kelsey actually looked a little hurt.

"They're in it, too? Really?" Kelsey asked, trying to hide her disappointment.

"They're in some of the photos. You're in all of them," I told her. She still seemed a little shocked, but at least a bit more consoled.

"I can't believe he masturbates to us, too!" Kate giggled nervously.

"Probably from our beach trip. Bet you're happy we took all those photos," Carly teased. "I was probably wearing the same bikini." Carly lifted her shirt, revealing her black bikini bra from earlier. I could see her boob cleavage and her slim stomach. I couldn't believe myself. My erection was starting to grow in front of them!

"Oh my gosh! He's getting a semi from just that!" Carly said, pointing at my dick. The girls started to laugh hysterically.

"Alright, you had your fun humiliating me. Can I have my clothes back now and can go home?" I complained.

"Aww, don't be like that. This was just getting good," Kate teased in a fake sad voice.

"Yeah, and we said three things," Carly decided. "Last order: I want to see you jack off in front of us."

"What?! No way!" I immediately protested.

"Why? It's only fair. You jack off to us, too. We should get some compensation. Kelsey did. I can still see some of your cum on her panties," Carly argued. Kelsey blushed, looking down at her slender legs.

"I should probably get some pants..." Kelsey murmured.

"Look, I'm sorry, I don't think I can do it. It's too weird--" I confessed.

"Bullshit, if you made a 'jerk off folder' of us, then what's the difference?" Kate pressed on.

"Wait. It's okay, Kate. I got this. We'll just have to make him want to," Carly decided, teasingly. She got up and left the room. The rest of us just exchanged glances, a little confused. Moments later, Carly returned with a bottle of lotion and placed it on the table beside me.

"In case you need it," Carly whispered with a smirk. She looked over to Kate and pointed at the coffee table in front of me. "Get up here!"

Kate looked confused but then immediately understood. She stood up on the table like a stripper. Kate started to sway her hips back and forth while feeling up the sides of her smooth body. Kate slowly pulled off her tank top, revealing her red bikini top underneath. She groped her breasts with her hands and let out a teasing moan. Kate looked down at me and giggled. My erection had started to raise itself up. Carly unbuttoned Kate's shorts and tried to pull them down. The string of Kate's bikini bottoms wouldn't detach from the seam of her shorts. Struggling, Carly gave the shorts a final yank down, untying Kate's bottoms in the process. Her unshaved pussy was on full display in front of me.

"Huh, I didn't know you were shaved down there," Kelsey observed.

Taking a second to realize, Kate looked down and finally realized she was naked from the waist down. She yelped embarrassedly and cupped her pussy with her hands. My dick twitched with arousal. Carly laughed, noticing every detail.

"Oh come on, girl! It's working. Show him that pussy!" Carly yelled.

"No!" Kate protested embarrassedly. She removed one hand, trying to lift her shorts back up. Her pussy was covered, but I could still gaze at the full shape of her breathtaking lower body.

"Fine. At least I know what really turns him on," Carly said. She walked over to me while pulling off her shirt. She stopped directly in front of me, and dropped her shorts to the ground. Her tight black bikini bottoms were directly in front of me. I could kiss them. Carly laughed at how mesmerized I was and then mounted me. In a cowgirl position, Carly gyrated on top of me, her bottoms just barely sliding against my now fully hard erection. I couldn't help but moan.

"Now that's a better sized cock," Carly smirked.

"Hey, don't touch that! It belongs to me," Kelsey teased adorably. I could hear a hint of actual worry in her voice.

"No problem. The point is to get him to jack off, anyway," Carly replied. She stayed on top of me but lifted herself up a few more inches, out of reach from my cock. She continued to air grind on top of me, the motions so enticing that I almost started drooling. I couldn't control myself anymore. I started to move my hips back and forth, in line with her grinding. I was physically begging to feel her slightest contact.

"There you go..." Carly teased, watching me thrust after her. She got off of me and crossed her arms.

"Why don't you give me a few strokes? You know you want to," Carly teased again. I tried to respond, to retort, to refuse, but I could only groan. It took everything in me to not jack off. Carly laughed again and looked over to Kate. She had put her shorts back on but was still in her bikini bra.

"Help me out here, will ya?" Carly asked Kate.

"Huh?" Kate responded confusingly.

Before Kate could realize what was going on, Carly pulled her closer and kissed her. Kate giggled and followed suit. The two started to make out right in front of me, their tongues holding no boundaries. The kiss started jokingly but increasingly became more passionate and sexual. Carly groped Kate's ass while pressing her crotch against Kate's. Kate moaned under her breath.

Carly pulled down Kate's shorts again, revealing a side view of her bare ass. Kate yelped in protest but Carly just pulled her in closer, obscuring Kate's pussy from my view, but allowing me to see her full ass. Kate relaxed, getting really into their kiss. Carly reached over and pulled the strings off of Kate's red bikini bra. It dropped to the floor, revealing Kate's petite breasts. They pressed their bodies against each other, Kate's nipples starting to harden. Kate continued to moan quietly while rubbing her pussy against Carly's leg.

"Okay wow. Now I'm starting to get kinda turned on," Kelsey joked.

I couldn't take it anymore. I squirted some lotion onto my hands and started to slowly stroke my cock. Carly shifted her eyes and took notice.

"That's right...Nice and slow..." Carly teased quietly.

I moaned quietly, stroking my shaft, wishing I was between the two of them instead. Kate grinded harder and harder against Carly, desperately horny now. She moaned with each thrust. After a few moments, Kate started to shake as her cum ran down Carly's leg.

"Well now you're getting all the fun," Carly whispered to Kate. She grabbed Kate's hand and guided it down the outline of her stomach. Kate's hand finally slid underneath Carly's bikini bottoms. Carly sighed with pleasure after feeling Kate's fingers inside her. I started to stroke faster, imagining what Carly's tight pussy would feel like. Kate looked over to me.

"Jealous?" Kate asked exasperatedly. She tried to tease but was too out of breath to speak full sentences. I stroked even harder, matching the pace of Kate fingering Carly. Carly finally let out a soft yelp, no longer in control of herself. It was so hot seeing someone as sexually confident as her lose control.

I continued to masturbate to them but my stroking started to feel too rough. I reached over and grabbed the lotion. I tried to squeeze out more but nothing would come out. I desperately shook it around, too horny to think of anything else. I finally opened the bottle, only to find it completely empty. I looked around the room for Kelsey to help but she had disappeared. I was about to resort to jacking off without lube when I looked down at my dick.

Kelsey was kneeling in front of me.

"Let me help you with that," she whispered seductively.

Kelsey placed her lips around my cock. I moaned with pleasure. I stared at her cute face and big eyes as she worked her tongue around my head. Her tight lips slid up and down my shaft with ease. She sucked my dick lightly and delicately, my whole body slightly shaking from the sensation.

"Ooooh my god..." I moaned quietly.

My dick became more and more sensitive to her slight tongue movements. Kelsey sucked and upstroked my dick at the same time, giving me a tight feeling of suction. She continued the pattern as I felt my orgasm slowly climb. I could briefly feel my dick against her cheeks. The wetness and sensation of her mouth felt too good. I was just seconds away now. She tightened her lips just past the head of my penis while licking my tip lightly. It was too much to handle.

I tried to distract myself and looked around the room. Kate was now lying on the coffee table, naked, sweaty, and exhausted. Carly was on the floor with her hands shoved down her bikini bottoms, finishing herself off. I could hear her softly moan to herself as she reached her orgasm. Her quiet yelps were perfectly in time with Kelsey's tongue movements.

I looked back down at Kelsey. She stared at me with her big eyes, sensually anticipating my cum. I couldn't take it anymore. I came hard, shooting my warm cum into her mouth. It shot out in spurts, Kelsey extending my orgasm as she slid her lips along my shaft. I could feel her swallowing as I came. Cumming in her mouth felt just as good as in her pussy. I was still tingling with sensation seconds after my orgasm. I finally relaxed back in the chair. Kelsey lied down on the floor, smiling with satisfaction.

I took in the sight of the whole room. The four of us; Kelsey in her panties, Carly in her bikini, Kate fully naked, and me with my dick out. Despite orgasming in the same room, we were all relaxed and casual. I didn't want to break the peaceful silence but I eventually had to.

"So...uh, I should go home soon," I said nervously.

"Yeah, I think we're done here anyway," Kate giggled exasperatedly. She got up to the other side of the room and grabbed her clothes. She reached inside a nearby cabinet and pulled out my pants and boxers. She threw them to me.

"You earned it," Kate declared. Carly nodded in approval as she got up. She looked around for her shorts and smirked after realizing they were still by my feet. She walked over and stopped in front of me. I found myself staring at her crotch again. Carly laughed at my dazed stare. To my surprise, she pulled her bikini bottoms all the way down, giving me a clear view of her tight pussy. She placed the bikini bottoms on my knees.

"For your collection," Carly said with a smirk. I was about to say thank you when she lightly grabbed my dick and stroked it once. I was still sensitive from my orgasm and groaned. Carly laughed and slid on her shorts.

"See you guys later!" she yelled, walking out the door.

Kate approached me, her clothes still in her hands.

"Ahh, why not?" Kate giggled. She handed her red bikini bottoms to me. I thanked her with a stupid grin on my face. Kate got dressed and headed for the door. She waved us goodbye and left. I got ready to slip my clothes on when Kelsey snatched my boxers away.

"Don't I get something?" Kelsey asked adorably.

"Sure," I laughed. I put on my jeans and Kelsey walked me to the door. She looked at the two bikini bottoms in my hands.

"Hope you have fun with those," Kelsey teased a little tentatively.

"Not as much fun as I have with yours," I replied. She kissed me on the cheek and we said goodbye. I walked home wondering if these bottoms along with Kelsey's panties would together smell like the day we just had. They would be a perfect companion for the Jerk Off Folder.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Jerk Off Folder Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds