• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Awakenings Pt. 01

Awakenings Pt. 01

1234

Sorry for the long delay, I hope you like this new story.

All Characters are Over Eighteen.

*****

Chapter 1

There are moments in your life that change everything, that upend the world and you are never the same afterwards. Sometimes tragic, other times sweet, there are times where one decision changes not only your life, but how you view it. My moment, so to speak, came without warning, like a sudden surge from the sea, obliterating everything that was old and replacing it with something new. But as I look back with changed eyes I can only wonder if I was too blind to see that wave coming.

The summer before my senior year started off under dour circumstances. My aunt Jen, my mom's sister, had just finalized her divorce from the jerk she had been married to for a decade. She was starting over, and that restart involved moving in with us. Jen was a teacher, and her salary wasn't going to stretch very far on her own. Mom is a surgeon, and a good one, and extended Jen the offer to stay at our house rent free for as long as she needed. Mom had a habit of taking in lost souls; that's how she found me.

My biological mother was a nurse, who had gotten pregnant and didn't know what to do. My mom, a young surgical resident, adopted me, even sponsoring the nurse's medical costs throughout the pregnancy. At the age of 26 mom found herself a new, single mother, starting a promising medical career with me in tow. As a result, she never made time for a husband, or more kids, and it was just the two of us on what she called our little adventure.

"Are you going to sit around all summer," Mom asked me from the kitchen. I was, indeed, sitting around.

"Go easy on him, Maggie," Aunt Jen said as she popped her head around the corner. "It's day one of summer, he can be lazy for a day or two." She came around the corner and stopped to mess with my hair. I playfully fought her off, and she went into the kitchen.

"Off the save the world?" I asked mom, the same question I asked almost every morning.

"You know it," she said. "But I'm taking off early to spend some time with you guys. And don't forget, Will, you are supposed to helping your aunt paint her bedroom and bathroom."

"I didn't know that slave labor came with the offer to stay, otherwise I would have moved in earlier," Jen said, high fiving mom. They both laughed. I grinned and turned back to my book, glad Aunt Jen was joking about her divorce. It has been a bitter fight, and mom had spent a lot of nights consoling her sister. "I'm going to drag him out to buy paint later."

"Well, stay out of trouble, and don't forget to use sunblock," Mom said.

"Will you stop being so bossy?" Jen teased. "Go and be brilliant. I'm going to put Will to work."

Mom left with an exchange of goodbyes and Jen came over and sat by me on the couch.

"What do you really want to do today?" she asked me.

"I don't know," I said, looking up from my book. "I'm supposed to help you paint."

"We'll go buy paint later, and tape up the room, but you didn't answer my question."

"I was going to watch a movie, maybe, and swim. But really I don't mind helping."

"I'll tell you what," she said. "Let's watch your movie, then go buy paint and work. I don't want you to sacrifice your summer for me."

"I don't mind. It's usually just me and mom most of the time, and summers are really boring since she works. I'm glad to have you around."

"I thought you'd be hanging around with your friends."

"I will, but I can't do that 24/7."

"Alright, a movie it is. I'm going to get a snack." She vaulted off the couch and headed to the kitchen while I queued up a movie. I sat back on the couch and Aunt Jen returned with a plate of vegetables. Like mom, she was fit and worked to stay that way. She was 42, two years younger than mom, but they looked alike. I thought she might sit next to me, but instead she lay on the floor in front of me. The movie started and I put my book down and sat back to watch.

"A movie at 9 in the morning, this feels so decadent," she laughed.

"Oh, this is just the beginning, Aunt Jen, summer has begun," I said dramatically.

She laughed, crunching a bite. "Just call me Jen, okay? I'm mooching off your mom, it feels right."

"Okay, Jen," I said, testing out the name for the first time. "But if it makes a difference mom doesn't think you're mooching."

Since I was a kid, Jen was always fun to be around. The last few years of her marriage had been rough for her, and the fun times were few, but with her newfound freedom she seemed to be her old self again. I settled in to watch the movie as the sun crept across the living room floor. It was only a few minutes into the movie when I first saw it.

Jen had nothing on under her shorts.

I sat up slightly, a guilty feeling washing over me. Jen was wearing a baggy t-shirt and loose shorts, and as she lay out in front of me, she had shifted and her shorts had pulled to one side. There, decorated by a light blonde fuzz, was my aunt's labia and half of her ass completely visible, three feet away. This was the first time I had seen a woman so intimately, at least in the flesh—so to speak. I knew Jen was unaware of what I saw, and I felt guilty looking. At the same time, I was fascinated, and also aware of the growing erection in my shorts. I was confused. Aroused but confused.

That is when everything changed. I felt something inside my head shift. This woman in front of me was my aunt, but I didn't care. The movie played but I did not see a single frame. I stared, entranced, by her ass and pussy. Jen was fit, with large breasts and what some might call a bubble butt. Her ass wasn't fat, but it was round, and large. I shifted in my seat, uncomfortable with my erection in several ways. Aside from the need to keep things hidden, should she turn around, I felt extreme guilt. Jen was my aunt. Sure, I was adopted, but she had been my aunt my whole life. She used to play checkers with me when I was five, and always let me win. And now there I sat, dick throbbing, looking at her like I had never seen a woman like that before.

Which, to be fair, I had not.

Jen shifted a little. I kept looking, and noticing how round her butt was, how it seemed to consume her shorts bit by bit. Her ass crack was clearly defined as her shorts were pulled between her cheeks. I could still see her labia, and a tuft of blonde hair. I looked down and saw that my leaking dick had made a wet spot through my shorts. I fidgeted covertly, trying to hide it with my shirt. My mind drifted further, imagining what the rest of her looked like naked.

"Hey, Will," Jen said, propping herself up on her elbows and looking back over her shoulder at me. "Now what?"

I blinked at her, surprised. The movie credits were rolling. I had stared at Jen's ass for the entire movie, coming up with increasingly wicked thoughts about her. Even now my eyes were pulled back to her ass, and I fought all instinct to maintain eye contact.

"Let's swim before we go to the hardware store," she said. "Work can wait, we have all summer."

"I guess I'm not slacking if it's your idea," I said. "Yeah, sounds good."

Jen sat up, stretching. I found myself looking right at her tits, admonishing myself for being so gross about my aunt. She stood up and waited for me.

"You go ahead," I said, unable to stand up without revealing my erection. "I'll meet you out there."

She smiled and left the room. My eyes followed her swaying ass, and I waited a full ten seconds before I stood up awkwardly. I adjusted my shorts several times, giving up and rushing to my room. I shut the door behind me and stripped of my clothes. As I did a clear strand of precum dripped onto the floor, followed by another.

I contemplated jerking off quickly, do ease the tension, but Jen knocked on my door.

"Decent?" she chimed through the door.

"One second," I said. I frantically pulled on a bathing suit. I adjusted my dick as best as I could, hoping the water would take care of my erection. Taking a deep breath, I said "come in."

The door creaked and Jen stepped into the room. She wore a yellow bikini, a fairly low, revealing bottom and a top that did not conceal her breasts very well. My dick twitched a little and I felt more precum dripping down the shaft. For some idiotic reason I opened my mouth and said something stupid.

"Wow," I said, realizing immediately that I should have kept my mouth shut.

Jen laughed, her tits bouncing, and said, "Well, that was a surprise."

"I'm sorry," I said immediately.

"A nice surprise," she added, smiling. "Let's go."

I followed her, taking in the sight of her round ass in that bikini. She had deep back dimples and about a half inch of her ass crack was visible over the waist line. Whatever guilt I had felt earlier was still there, but was being clubbed to death by a rabid desire to go upstairs and jerk off the second we were finished swimming. Yes, she was my aunt, but I was dying for release.

"So, tell me," she said, swimming around as I slipped into the water. It was cool, and I hoped the temperature change would help my erection. "Am I keeping you from doing anything fun? I don't want to be a burden."

"I've got nothing planned, and you're never a burden," I said. "I'll see my friends plenty."

"It's nice to have someone to talk to," she admitted. "The last few months have been especially rough."

We swam and chatted, and Jen quizzed me about my friends, what I liked to do, my dating life. The latter had little to report, as I had had three girlfriends of a casual level but was currently single. As we talked and swam I stared as much as I could at her body. I had been around girls my own age, in similar states of dress, but few had bombshell looks like Jen. And I was still reeling from the pussy flash earlier in the day. The water had helped my erection, but only partway. I was still getting eyefuls of Jen, and I was in a semi-rigid state the entire time.

After a while Jen grabbed a pool float and climbed onto it. She lay on her stomach, and the float made her ass stick up. I noticed, and ended up staring as much as I could without getting caught.

"That was nice, what you said earlier," she said. She sounded tired, and her face as buried in her arm.

"What part?" I asked.

"When you said 'wow'. That was nice. I'm nervous about being single again, in a way. I haven't been on a date in sixteen years. It's too soon to get back into the game, but it's nice to know I still look okay."

"You look great," I said, using her hidden face as an excuse to stare at her body. "Amazing." I cursed myself for saying too much again.

"You're too sweet," she said. "If you could see my face, I'm sure I'm blushing."

I tried to change the subject, biting my tongue to blurt out anything else embarrassing. She looked up at me, and might have caught me checking out her ass, but she said nothing about it.

"So, um, Jen, I'm going to get a bite to eat, do you want anything?" I said as casually as I could.

"Nah, I'm going to take a nap right here," she said. "Be lazy, and all that."

"Alright," I said, and tore my eyes away from her to step inside. I dried off quickly, and headed into the kitchen. When I was sure I was out of sight I looked down my bathing suit. My dick was throbbing, red, and leaking strands of precum everywhere. My entire swollen member was slick with my own arousal, and I touched the throbbing shaft and pulled up a strand of pre-cum. I thought about jerking off right then. I decided to wait, because with this kind of buildup I was guaranteed an amazing orgasm later. Also, I was hungry, and I could only serve one primal urge at a time. Priorities, I guess.

I was finishing up the last embellishment on my sandwich when my phone rang. It was Kevin, one of my best friends.

"Hey," I said, holding my phone with my shoulder while I finished putting my lunch together.

"Hey, Will," he said. "What's going on."

"Not much," I said. "Swimming with my Aunt."

"Oh, that's right," he said, "I forgot she was moving in. Does she look like your mom?"

"Why do you ask?" I said, rolling my eyes as we went down a familiar road.

"Because your mom is hot. Sorry, dude, I know you get tired of us saying it, but damn, your mom has tits and ass to kill a man. I'd sell my soul for one night..."

"Alright, alright," I said, laughing. "I get it."

"So, is your Aunt hot? Be objective, dude. You know we all think your mom is a knockout. Is she?"

"Um, sure," I said, looking out the kitchen window. Jen had moved to a deck chair, and was laying on her back. I looked her over, at her tits and her flat stomach. "I mean, using your logic, then yes."

"Cool, I can't wait to come over," Kevin said. "Your house just got twice as tempting."

"Be tempted all you want," I said. "You're a bit young."

"Never hurts to dream, man," he said. "I don't know how you don't walk around hard all the time."

"You're a pervert," I said, but looked down at my bathing suit and felt a pang of guilt. I was less hard than before, but definitely in a state of arousal. Was I any different than Kevin, or any of my friends? Had I been desensitized to it over the years, and now Aunt Jen had stirred something primal in me.

"Anyway," he said, ignoring my comment, "We're going to the movies tomorrow, the ten-thirty showing, wanna come?"

"Yeah," I said. "Need a ride?"

"Always," he said with a laugh. "I'll talk to you later. Send me a pic of your Aunt."

"No!" I said over his laughter.

"How about your mom, then?" he said.

"Fuck off, I'll see you tomorrow." I hung up the phone, shaking my head. I sat down at the kitchen table and felt the uncomfortable wetness of my bathing suit against my skin. I could feel my dick soften a little and was glad for the relief. I was going to have to masturbate more if I was going to have these kinds of reactions to Jen.

I took another bite of my sandwich and looked down to inspect my semi-rigid dick. It was no longer leaking pre-cum, but the whole apparatus was slick. I ran my fingers around the slick head, noticing how things were jumping back to life. A large drop of pre-cum emerged and I spread it around with my fingers, enjoying the stimulation.

I jumped as my phone buzzed on the table. It was Mom.

"Hey, Mom," I said.

"Hi," she said. "Just checking in. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just finishing lunch," I said. My hand was still on my dick, and I let go, realizing that I was talking to my mom.

"How's Jen," she asked.

"Okay, we were swimming, and now she's taking a nap out back."

"I hope she put on some sunblock," mom said, and I suddenly realized that she had not.

"I better go check on her," I said.

"Well, I'll be home in an hour. I've got to be back later tonight, and I don't have any more people lined up until then. Go check on her," she said, and hung up.

I headed out back. Sure enough, Jen was laying on her back, asleep, and her skin was a deep red.

"Shit," I whispered to myself as I got close. "Aunt Jen?" I ventured. She didn't move, so I nudged her gently.

"Ow," she said with a gasp, sitting up suddenly. She immediately realized what had happened. "Oh god, I'm fried."

"Come inside," I said, helping her up. She was still out of sorts from waking up suddenly, but she also winced from the sunburn. How long had she been out there, I wondered. With a jolt of guilt, I realized that in my eagerness to see her in a bikini, I had forgotten to offer her any sunblock. Jen wasn't used to the southern sun; we never went outside without sunblock. I had sat inside talking on the phone while she fried. "Sorry, I should've checked on you."

"It's ok," she said, wincing again as we got inside. "I think I'm going to lay down." Her back and legs were burned red, but even her front had sustained burned to some extent. She must had started off on her stomach and flipped over at some point.

"Mom's coming home soon," I said, grabbing my phone to text my mom what happened.

"Ok," she said, and headed to her room to lie down.

"How long was she out there?" Mom asked as she looked her over an hour later.

"Not sure, not that long," I said.

"Well, she's so pale, she didn't stand a chance without sunblock," she said clinically.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking down. I felt so guilty about ogling Jen. Had I not been checking out my own aunt, I would have had a level head. Because I had paid my dick more attention, she was laying on the bed, still in her bikini, red and miserable.

"Don't beat yourself up," Jen muttered from the bed. Her face was in the crook of her elbow and her hair covered her face completely. "I did this to myself. It's like our Mexico trip all over again."

"We both fried on that one," Mom said. "I was a junior in high school, and everyone called me lobster girl for a month. But I've got something for this. Prescription strength, but Will has to pick it up from the pharmacy," she said. "When he gets back I'll put this all over you and it will keep you from getting any more damage.

I flinched at the word 'damage'. Mom led me out of the room and fished through her bag for her prescription pad.

"I don't get to use this much," she said. "I'm usually carving people up. Now listen, Will, don't beat yourself up. Just run and get this and I'll fix her up."

I was on my way back from the pharmacy when my phone rang. I put it on speaker, as we lived in a hands-free phone city.

"Will, listen," mom said. "I've got to go back early. Emergency."

I knew the drill. Mom was a highly sought after surgeon, particularly in emergencies.

"I'm heading back now. Can you be a sweetheart and put that lotion on Jen for me? I'd do it, but I have to go now."

"Okay," I said, not really registering what she was asking for a moment.

Just as it hit me, she added, "Just get it everywhere. I know I'm asking a lot of you, but she can't do it herself or she'll miss something." Then, just to rib me, she added, "I bet you didn't think you'd be rubbing medicated lotion all over your aunt tonight. Just watch out, she's a little forward."

"Come on, mom," I said, "very funny."

"Alright," she said, laughing. "I'll see you later tonight."

When I got home, Jen was still laying on the bed, but I could see her face.

"Um, Mom said I was supposed to help you with this," I said tentatively.

"Yeah, thanks," she said with a weak smile. "Sorry."

"It's fine," I said, setting the large tub of lotion on the bedside table. "It's my fault you got burned so badly."

"It's no one's fault. But thank you for doing this." She shifted on the bed and said "will it be easier if you are on the bed?"

"Maybe," I said. "I'll try." I got on the bed next to her. She buried her head in her elbow again, and I took a good look at her. My hands trembled and despite myself I was getting hard. I cursed myself silently for my reaction.

"Just get it everywhere," she said. "Don't apologize, and don't worry where your hands end up. Your mom said to get every bit of red, and about an inch beyond to get everything." She then reached behind her back and pulled her bikini top knot. It came undone and her bikini top fell slack, revealing the sides of her tits. My dick throbbed in response.

"Well, get started," she said gently, settling herself in. I took the lotion and opened the lid. The tub was huge, and I put some of the cool lotion on my fingers. I hesitated. I wasn't sure how much pressure to put on her sunburn. And, also, I was about to put my hands on the woman I had been thinking about all day. My dick was already hard, and my hands shook slightly from nerves.

"Here," she said, reaching back and taking my hand. Gently she placed it on the small of her back. I could feel the heat from her skin as I made contact. "Now you don't have to be nervous."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Awakenings Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds