• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Taxi Ride

The Taxi Ride

Keira rushed out from work, pushing through the rain soaked crowd towards the taxi rank, trying her hardest not to get soaked to the skin in this typical British summertime weather. The streets were far too busy for to use an umbrella, and the rain beat against her face as she battled onwards through the throng.

She was lucky enough to hail a cab before she reached the rank, but not before the rain had soaked her smart business clothes. Droplets of water ran down her face and dripped down onto her white blouse, and her once wavy hair was plastered against her face.

"I've looked better," she thought to herself, as she climbed into the cab and sat down.

Just as she started to tell the driver where she wanted to go, the opposite door opened, and a stern faced man climbed in. Ignoring the fact that the cab already had an occupant, he thrust a handful of notes at the driver and said, "South Kensington".

"But...," Keira started to reply, but her words stuck in her throat, refusing to come out, as the man shot her a glance which was forceful, verging on aggressive.

She tried again, but this time nothing more than a squeak came out, and she decided to be quiet for fear of making a fool of herself.

"South Kensington", he repeated, sitting back in the seat directly opposite her, immediately raising a copy of the Financial Times in front of him like some kind of shield.

After a few seconds she realised that the man was going in the same direction as her, so she nodded at the taxi driver, thinking, "What the hell, at least he can pay for most of the fare".

As she sat back in her seat she realised that her unwelcome companion had lowered his newspaper and was staring intently at her, his eyes locked onto hers. As she tried to stare him out, she realised that although he was stern, he was also incredibly good looking. An expensive suit adorned his slim athletic figure, and he had the demeanour of a man with far more than a normal share of confidence. The scent of a luxurious and no doubt expensive aftershave reached her nostrils.

As she stared at him a small smile spread across his face, and then she watched as his gaze travelled down from her face, lingering across her breasts, finally making their way down to her nylon clad legs. Nervous, she moved side to side in her seat, and her skirt rode up slightly, stocking tops peeping out from below the hem.

The man relaxed back into his seat, straightening his long legs, pushing them towards her, invading her personal space. Using his calves, he applied the subtlest of pressure to the inside of her ankles, and with an involuntary sigh, she parted her legs a little more and shifted in her seat, her skirt riding up further revealing the smooth pale flesh of her thighs, bare above her stockings.

The stranger shifted forwards slightly in his seat, using his calves to further push Keira's legs apart. She did nothing to resist, allowing him to position her legs where he wanted them, regardless of her own wishes. Suddenly, he reached out with his hand and touched her knee, causing her to let out a little gasp.

A question from the cabbie reminded that they were not alone.

"Are you alright back there love?" she heard the driver ask over the intercom.

"Yes... Yes, thank you", she replied quietly. She was surprised that she felt that way, given the intensity of the situation.

"OK then love, let me know if you want me to stop", the cabbie responded. Keira noticed that he had adjusted his rear view mirror, making sure he could get a good view of exactly what was happening in the back of his cab.

She slumped backwards in her seat, her skirt getting pushed further and further up her thighs by the fabric of the seat. Opening her legs further, this time without the gentle encouragement of the stranger, she revealed the crotch of her white silky panties to him. Part of her brain was screaming "STOP!" and the remainder simply thinking "Yes..."

The stranger removed his hand from her knee and leant further forward, staring intently into Keira's eyes. She stared back, mesmerised by him, as if he had hypnotised her, and remained motionless as his fingers unbuttoned first her suit jacket, then her blouse. As the buttons one by one gave up their hold on the fabric of her clothing, they revealed more and more of the pale smooth skin of her body to this complete stranger.

Sitting back in his seat, the man continued to stare as her, his eyes flitting between her face and her firm breasts, the flesh of which was securely encased in the pretty white lace of her bra.

Suddenly, the cabbie's voice came over the intercom once more.

"Are you really sure you're alright love?" he asked.

Keira nodded her response, unable to speak.

"OK then, if you say so love", he replied.

No sooner had the cabbie finished speaking, than the stranger motioned to Keira with his hands - moving them to his chest, indicating that she should remove her breasts from her bra. Without hesitation she complied with his instruction, pulling the lace cups down and freeing her breasts one at a time from the confines of her bra.

As the cab continued to trundle its way through the busy rush hour streets, the street lights cast moving shadows across the incongruous scene in the rear of the cab, and the motion of the vehicle gently jostled Keira's bare breasts, causing them to sway gently. She felt conflicted - she knew that normally she would be aghast that two strangers could see her in this way, not to mention the potential for a pedestrian to look into the cab should it stop in the traffic. But she did not feel aghast, she felt exhilarated, aroused, and willing to do anything, feelings more intense than she had ever felt before. Her pussy throbbed and her nipples were so hard that it was almost painful. She longed to touch herself, to make herself cum, but she was transfixed, unable to move, scarcely able to breath.

As the stranger continued to stare at her, his hand gently rubbed the very obvious bulge which was visible through the front of his smart trousers. The signs of Keira's intense arousal were also visible - a growing damp patch on the crotch of her panties, her hard nipples, and her flushed face, with colour extending down onto her chest.

Finally, the stranger motioned to her once again, this time indicating that she should pull her panties to one side for him. Keira reached down, her fingers tentatively reaching for the side of the fabric, but she hesitated, unable to comply with this request.

Suddenly, the stranger knelt forward from his seat, crouching down on the floor between Keira's high heel clad feet, and grabbed her knickers with his own hand. As he crudely pulled her underwear down, she raised herself off the seat slightly to assist him, and once the panties were no longer an encumbrance she spread her legs wide open, giving the stranger complete access to her smoothly shaved pussy. Her arousal had caused her lips to protrude slightly, and they glistened, covered in her juices.

The man pushed his face down towards her pussy, and she could feel his hot breath against her, his lips pressed against her pussy and his tongue probing into her. His tongue alternated between her clit and probing inside her, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as her arousal grew more and more. He gently bit and kissed her skin, his teeth leaving small marks all around her pussy, over the delicate skin of her inner thighs. As he sucked hard on her clit she felt his fingers pushing inside her pussy, gently fucking her, but after just two or three strokes they were withdrawn, and she sighed loudly as she knew with that rhythm it would only have been a short time before she would have orgasmed hard.

His mouth sucked harder and harder on her clit, and, suddenly, she felt a finger pressing against her anus. Keira was shocked, as she always considered any anal play to be dirty, but she was so aroused that she reached down with her hand and grabbed the stranger's wrist, pulling him towards her, making it clear that she wanted, that she needed, his fingers inside her arse. Gently the fingers slipped into her, and probed deeper and deeper inside, pleasuring her in a way she normally considered to be taboo.

With a mouth on her pussy and fingers probing ever deeper inside her arsehole, the inevitable happened and Keira felt a tremendous orgasm course through her. She lost all control and inhibition for a few seconds as her intense pleasure peaked, one hand gripping her breast and the other pressed against the cold and condensation covered window of the cab. As she started to come down from the high of her sexual pleasure, she realised that she was sprawled in the seat, wantonly exposed to the world, and as she lay there the stranger was already collecting his bag and getting ready to leave the cab.

"Make sure she gets home safely." the stranger instructed the cabbie, thrusting some more notes towards him.

Without so much as a glance in her direction, the stranger left the cab, slamming the door shut behind him. Keira was left alone alone with just the warm afterglow of her orgasm and the cabbies eyes in the rear view mirror to keep her company.

Suddenly, the cabbie's voice came over the intercom once more.

"Which way would you like me to take you, my love?" he asked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Taxi Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds