• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anonymous Sex in a Blindfold

Anonymous Sex in a Blindfold

John was nervous, his heart pounding and his mouth dry. When he left home the feelings had been more of excitement, but the journey over was long enough for him to think about what was about to happen, and for the nerves and adrenalin to start flowing. Phrases like "fuck" "fucking hell" and "what the fuck am I doing" had been muttered by him in the car, along with "oh my fucking God, this is crazy". Colourful language was something he was fluent in.

He parked his car close to the address he had been given.

He sent a text which read simply, "I am here."

Without waiting for a reply, he placed the phone in his pocket and walked over to the apartment. Looking under a plant pot by the door, he found a small bunch of keys, just as he had been told that he would. He moved over to the main entrance and tried the key in the lock. It fitted, and now John knew for certain that this was not a trick, or a scam. Walking inside, he made his way to the door of apartment number four, used the second key and opened the door. There was no turning back now.

The flat was smallish, but nice and tidy. Doors to the kitchen and living room were open, and both rooms were unoccupied. Loud dance music came from behind a closed door. Once John had opened the door and stepped inside he paused, drinking in the scene with his eyes. On the bed was a woman, on all fours, wearing only black high heel shoes and a skimpy black thong. Wild curly blonde hair cascaded from her head, covering her face, and as she writhed around, almost like she was dancing to the music, John could see that she was wearing a blindfold. Occasionally she let out small whimpers of excitement and anticipation as she moved. John wasn't sure if she was aware of his presence, the music was so loud that she may well have been totally oblivious.

Everything was going as planned, but this was as far as their planning had gone. Although they had spoken on the phone and exchanged pictures, they had never met each other before. She wanted to be a slut for him. He wanted to fuck her, lick her, touch her, use her - she was going to be his anonymous lover.

He placed his sunglasses on the side and walked over to the bed. When he gently touched her back with his fingers, she let out a little scream, and he ran his hand over her back, across her firm bum. Moving her hair away from her neck, he leant forwards and kissed her. He could feel the smooth skin of her neck against his lips, could smell her scent as he breathed in. He kissed his way down her neck, across her shoulders, down to her bum, kissing, licking and occasionally gently biting her soft skin. She continued to move around underneath him, her excitement clear, occasionally uttering quiet words under her breath that John couldn't quite hear.

His hands were also touching her, feeling her, moving across her body and gently teasing her. John climbed on the bed behind her and pulled her arse back against him. He still had his jeans on, but he knew she'd be able to feel the hardness of his cock as he pressed it into her. She pushed back hard and began to move her hips, rubbing her pussy and arse against him. He held her, one hand gripping her hip, while the other continued to caress the soft skin of her back and bum. He pulled away from her, and, keeping his hands on her hips, he knelt on the floor behind her. His face was level with her arse, and he gently blew on her before leaning closer and giving each cheek a playful, gentle bite. She let out a little squeal. He continued to bite her cheeks, then began to kiss and lick her, moving his mouth over the tiny red marks where he had just bitten her, then down onto her thighs, finally he pushed his mouth against her silk covered pussy, pushing his tongue out and forcing the fabric into her pussy slightly. He could smell the scent of her pussy and get the faintest of tastes of her through the material. The scent and taste made him want to fuck her there and then.

She slumped forwards, turning on to her side as she did so. Still blindfolded, she looked vulnerable, sexy, slutty and wanton. John pushed her gently and she rolled over onto her back, legs wide apart, knees up, available.

John climbed on to the bed, kissing his way along every inch of the smooth skin of her thighs. He spent time licking the soft delicate skin in the crease between her thighs and her pussy, knowing that she would be imagining him licking her. She placed her hands on the back of his shaved head, gently scratching him with her manicured nails. He went back to lick and biting her thighs and she let out a loud sigh, sitting up slightly, her hands desperately trying to guide John's head back towards her pussy.

This time he was feeling slightly more generous, and pressed his tongue hard against the fabric, feeling her pussy open up to him as his tongue pressed into her. He could taste more of her now, her juices coming through the silk and onto his tongue. He pulled the panties to one side, then delicately his tongue danced across her pussy, from the bottom all the way up to her clit, then back and forth like this several times, until she tried to push his face against, tried to force him to lick her harder.

He pulled away from her pussy, forcing her to wait. Kissing his way across her stomach, his lips and tongue once more teased their way across her smooth body. Reaching her firm breasts, his mouth spent a few moments teasing her nipples, which were already stiff.

Moving further up her body, finally, his hard cock was pressed against her pussy once more. As she began to rub herself against him, he leant his head down towards her face. He had still not seen her eyes, but she looked beautiful and vulnerable, under his control for the moment at least.

She was startled when his lips touched hers, but quickly wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders, as their kisses moved from gentle to passionate, their tongues probing, with the occasional little bite of tongue or lips.

Suddenly, John lifted himself away, and she could hear a rustling sound as he hurriedly got undressed. This time when he got back on the bed and kissed his way up her body, his bare hard cock pressed against first her thigh, then against her pussy. Only the thin silk material separated them and he knew that she wanted him. He positioned it against her clit, her thong still acting as a last barrier between them, separating them, preventing contact between his cock and her pussy. He leant over to her and began to kiss her again. This time she distracted and it took a while before she returned his kisses - her breathing ragged against his face.

Before long, John sat back. Taking his cock in his hand, he began to wank himself, rubbing the end of his cock up and down her pussy, pressing it into her. His juices smeared across the black silk, tracing the path his cock had travelled. Suddenly he stood up, and left the room, leaving her alone on the bed for maybe 30 seconds or a minute. He knew she would be wondering where he had gone, and he hoped that she wouldn't be worried that he had lost his courage, for he most certainly had no intention of quitting - he had gone to her kitchen to look for something that he wanted to tease her with.

When he returned, he teased her, running his hands across her body, barely touching her pussy despite her raising her hips to meet his hand - she was clearly desperate for his touch and her desperation was matched by his total desire for her.

He kissed his way up her body, each kiss resulting in a shiver across her body. When he reached he face he kissed her gently, then sat back and gently trickled ice cold water into her open mouth, then across her breasts, and finally onto her pussy. Each bit of cold water caused her to gasp as it hit her skin, and her hands gripped the bedsheets and her body writhed around in front of him.

He did this a few times more, trickling water across her body, and touching her all over, his fingers teasing her pussy, his mouth kissing her, sucking her nipples, gently biting her skin all over.

Finally, he moved down to her pussy, where his tongue teased her through her panties, then gently ever so gently traced a path across her pussy when he pulled them to one side. Occasionally he pushed in between her lips, tasting her juices, before moving back up her body to share the sweet taste of her sex in a kiss.

Moving back down her body, he knelt down between her legs. This time, instead of teasing her thighs, or licking her pussy through her panties, he pulled them to one side then forcefully pushed his tongue deep into her pussy. She let out a scream. She was wet, and he could taste her, feel her wetness in his mouth and across his lips. He wanted her to be able to taste herself, so he moved up and began to kiss. She responded to those kisses passionately, licking his lips, pushing her mouth hard against his. With one hand he teased her pussy as they kissed, then placed his finger against her mouth, allowing her access to her own juices. She bit then sucked his finger, tasting herself.

Three or four times John did this - licking her pussy, and then rubbing his cock against her, while he kissed her and teased her. Each time his cock was pressed more and more forcefully against her pussy, rubbing her clit, pushed between her lips, the end almost inside her. She finally could wait no longer and reached down with her hand, grabbing him, pulling him into her.

She was so aroused that his cock slid inside her wet pussy with barely any resistance. The feeling as he pushed into her was amazing. The hot tight wetness gripping him, the thickness and length of his cock pushing into her, stretching her.

He lifted her legs and, holding her ankles, began to fuck her with slow, long strokes. With her legs pushed back he could sink the full length of his cock into her, and with each stroke her body moved on the bed, her breasts gently moving in time with him.

As he fucked her, he realised that she had never seen him, but was allowing him to fuck her - a complex mix of feelings washed over him, desire, surprise, compassion and power.

She reached her hand down to her pussy and touched her clit. It was soaking wet, covered with the juices from her pussy. She moved her fingers down as his cock slipped in and out of her, and he could feel her fingers against his cock as she desperately rubbed her clit.

He let go of her legs and lay over the top of her body, supporting himself on his arms. She placed her arms around him and pulled him against her, their mouths coming together, their tongues and lips locked in a desperate passionate battle.

He went to remove the blindfold from her eyes, wanting her to be able to see him when she came.

"No! Leave it on." she insisted. He would have to wait a while longer before he would be able to see the face of the woman he was fucking.

He increased the speed of his fucking, pushing his cock into her harder and faster than before, his body pressing against hers.

She wrapped her legs round the back of his, and pressed her face into her shoulder. John felt her body stiffen, her breathing get ragged, and her pussy clenched around his shaft. Her arms pulled him tight against her, squeezing him. He continued to fuck her, but slowed right down whilst her orgasm tore through her body. Her breathing became more ragged, and her body tenser.

"I can't breathe!"

For a moment, John was worried, but after a short time she relaxed. "No... please stop... no more." she said, breathlessly.

John paused briefly, then carried on fucking her with long slow strokes, her pussy even wetter and smoother than before as his cock slipped in and out of her.

She pushed him off her, and removed the blindfold.

"Hello." they said to each other. This was the first time she had seen him, the first time she had seen the man that had just spent half an hour teasing and fucking her, the first time she had seen the man who had just given her one of the best orgasms of her life.

They lay on their sides, facing each other, occasionally kissing, John still running his hands over her smooth skin. She looked beautiful.

After a little small talk, she pushed him onto his back and straddled his thighs. She worked her way up his body, kissing his chest, biting his nipples, kissing his face, then lowered herself onto his cock. He was rock hard, and her pussy slipped over his cock with no resistance. She began to ride him, the time for gentle teasing sex over, this was going to be a hard fuck.

"The blindfold", he said. He wanted to wear the blindfold, wanted to experience a little of what she had been through just a few minutes earlier. He pulled the blindfold over his eyes and lay back.

She bounced herself up and down on his cock and he moved underneath, matching her thrust for thrust, his cock almost coming out of her before she thrust it deeply back inside. He reached his arms down and grabbed her arse, his fingers digging in to her soft flesh as he gripped her, allowing him to thrust had into her pussy. She began to talk to him, telling him how she loved being fucked by him, the feeling of his cock inside her, his pretty eyes, and finally, as he was getting close to his own orgasm, how she want his spunk inside her, all of it.

This tipped him over the edge and he gripped her arse tightly, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, as his spunk shot into her pussy in jet after powerful jet, his cock twitching, his heart racing and his head pounding.

She lay on top of him for a while, gently kissing his face, after what had been the most memorable fuck of his life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anonymous Sex in a Blindfold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 410 milliseconds