• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 11

Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 11

We got home and immediately went at it, on the couch. I straddled his lap and kissed him, with my tongue pushing deep into his mouth. When I came up for air, he rubbed the growing hardness in my pants. "Fuck! I need that! Didn't really think I'd make it...wanted to attack you at the coffee shop. Let's get you outta those clothes...lay back and let me have some!"

Eric was gorging himself on dick, when I thought I heard a noise. "Suck me...Eric...Eric...suck me...mmmm...that's nice! Take it...deep...deep...that's goooood! Fuckkkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" At first, I didn't pay attention, but then I noticed Karen walking quietly behind the couch. The lights were low but when I looked up, our eyes met. She smiled, "Sorry...guys...I'm just getting some ice water."

Jay usually spends much of his time at her place so it was a little surprising to see her in the apartment. Beyond that, it was even more shocking to see her in underwear. Dressed in a tiny t-shirt and panties, her midriff and belly button were beautifully exposed. Because I liked what I saw, I'm sure Eric felt my dick pulse harder and stiffen. I always thought she was cute, but she was lookin' hot...sort of petite, with small, perky tits filling out her shirt. Even in the dimly-lit room, you could easily make out her nipples.

She got her water and ice but lingered at the counter and watched. Because of the circumstances, I didn't care much...I was way more concerned with what Eric was doing. "Fuck! That's perfect...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it...take it all...that's...nice!"

When she came back through, she said, "Sorry...again." She giggled, "Just go back to what you were doing."

Eric, oblivious or didn't care, barely noticed, but I motioned for her to sit, "Join us...it's ok...sit. You're welcome to stay. It's a turn-on...you know...to have someone watching." I know it sounds weird, but we had this conversation, while my boyfriend was working my dick. At the time, I didn't think much about it, but maybe it's just that we're comfortable with thing...I don't know?

"Well...I will! I was just thinking that this place's full of guys...hot guys! This'll be fun!" She took a quick sip and settled into the chair. She immediately started rubbing a hand through her crotch. I was a little shocked when she said, "Mmmmm...and two guys going at it! I can't tell you how often I've masturbated, with this fantasy. I love watching men fuck!"

All I could say was, "Ummmm...that's cool."

I was on the very edge of the couch, with my balls hanging over the edge and pumping into his mouth. Hanging low and brushing over the couch, they were swinging with the movement of my hips. The sack was smooth and hairless, each ball looked like an egg straining the soft skin. The right always hangs lower and he reached out to cradle it in his hand. With both nuts in his hand, he gently rolled them through his fingers and played with them

"The way those balls hang...they're amazing! So warm...and heavy!"

Karen was getting into things, "Eric, sweetie...I love Jay's too! Mmmmm...a guy's balls are so masculine...and they're loaded with cum!"

They felt so good between his lips, when he sucked and ran his tongue over the skin. Eventually, he moved back up to the shaft, licking from top to bottom. Before pulling off and watching it pulse in the lamp's glow, his tongue played across the surface and got it all wet and shiny. At full staff, he caressed it, stroking his hand up and down over the length. Leaning forward, he swirled his tongue over the head and made his way back down over the shaft, again. Tracing the subtly-veined skin, his tongue was more than eager to satisfy. After a couple minutes, a thick bead formed at the tip; he licked it up with a big smile, directed at me...and then Karen. Eric, clearly showing off, parted his lips and slid down over my dick. When the head hit the back of his throat, I pumped my hips to poke at the limitation. We'd been together for a long time and I knew there was no way to get it into his throat...it just wouldn't fit. But...for both of us...it felt good to fuck into his mouth. The satisfaction of having his man's dick between his lips had him moaning and ready for anything. When it slid outward, he held the head tight, in his mouth and licked the pre-cum. The taste of seed flooded his senses and he took over, tightening his lips and bobbing faster.

He fucked me with his face, till I had to pull out...or cum. He smiled, "Almost got a load didn't I?"

"Yeah...almost! I'm so fuckin' horny!"

I started slapping it over his face, leaving cock drool on his cheeks. He wanted it back in his mouth...deep in his mouth. He grabbed at my hips to pull his face closer to my pubes; he wanted me to use his face...he wanted me to own it! I pumped hard between his lips and moaned, "Buddy, let me have some...need some Eric!"

He pulled off and smiled, "Only if you fuck my mouth...more?"

I grinned, "Like that!"

We kissed, while struggling to pull off more clothes. The making-out was brief, as Eric struggled to push his underwear down. Kicking off his shoes and dropping his pants, he wasted little time in lying on the couch, and grabbing me between his lips.

"Karen, I think you're gonna get a show!"

"Oooh...sounds sexy, hon!"

With his dick in my mouth, I started thrusting into his. I rolled my hips into his face to fill his mouth...and poke at his throat. The low murmurs told me he's feeling good...happy...content to have his man's dick.

Out of the corner of my eye I could tell Karen was really enjoying things, too. Trying to rub out an orgasm, her fingers were a blur and the moans were non-stop. "Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...I feel so nasty watching, but it's so damned sexy...mmmmm...its hotttt!" With the heat between us, it was easy to forget about our cute spectator, but it was hot to think that we were fulfilling her fantasy.

Pulled out and ready to shove it back in, Eric held me above so that it was just poking at his lips. He ran them over the head, kissing and licking at my glans. As he worked the swollen head, I tried to continue, pumping my face, up and down over his dick. He started rolling his hips to fuck my mouth. Karen giggled, "Mmmmmm...boys, keep this up and you're gonna make a girl cum!"

Totally focused on my man's cock, I savored the taste of hard flesh and the precum that seeped from the tip. I jumped, when I felt a finger poke its way into my ass. I half expected it to be Karen's, but it wasn't. Eric knew exactly what I needed...it felt so good, my ass squeezed tight around the finger, begging him to go deeper. I pulled off, "Yesssssss...feels sooooo fucking good! Fuck me...fuck me with that finger! Shove it deep...deeper!"

Both lost in our passion for each other, we fucked hard for long time. Trying to catch his breath, he finally pulled off and said, "So...you wanna watch us fuck?"

She quickly but awkwardly answered, "Yeah, will you fuck for me?"

Unexpectedly, she jumped up and ran into the bathroom. We both wondered what was going on, but she quickly returned and tossed a bottle of lube on the couch. "This's what we use...Jay likes it in the ass sometimes."

I was coming to grips with the fact that Jay's girlfriend was hotter than expected...sexy as hell! Because, up to that point, Karen always seemed mundane, but, now, we find that she's got some hot fantasies...and secrets. Anyway, I slipped and answered, "We know that." After I said it, I thought, maybe I shouldn't have, but she didn't seem to react...maybe she knows...maybe she wants us to know?

I watched her spread wider, with one foot on the floor and the other leg over the arm of the chair. She just sat back and started pleasuring herself, again. It was the first time I had a clear view, her labia was thin and looked like tiny petals. She had to be tight down there...Jay's got himself a freakin' hottie!

As I stared at her pussy, I raised my hips to meet his mouth. I pumped between his lips with one hand and teased his ass with the other. I finger-fucked, but it was really my dick he wanted. I pulled out, "Robbieee...Robbieee! You got me soooo ready...fuck me with that dick."

We got up and I bent him over the couch; I pulled his ass up into the air and rubbed my hands over each cheek. I caressed them lovingly and pushed a finger into the heat. "Yesssssss...Karen, you see this? My man has one beautiful ass!"

"Mmmmmmmm...he does...I think we have an abundance of beautiful man ass...with Eric...you...and my sweetie! We could have a party!"

"I like that...but please add yours to the list."

She smiles, "Thanks sweetie!"

My dick glistening with the lube, he pushed his ass toward me and I pushed forward. I tensed up when I felt his muscle widen and swallow the head. I could feel his grasp, as my dick glided deeper and deeper. Inch after inch, my eyes followed the shaft till it disappeared, into his warmth.

Eric moaned when it was all in and my hips hugged up against his ass."Ahhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk! That's what I neeeeeeed!"

I started humping, "Mmmmmmm...that feels good...fuckkkkkk!" Karen was mesmerized, watching every move we made, "Yessssss...I bet it feels good...it must be amazing to feel that heat on your cock!"

She blurts out, "I love to fuck Jay with my dildo!" She pauses for awhile, "Oh...um...just pretend you didn't hear that."

I was a little busy but I did hear it and thought I'd be funny. "What? I didn't hear anything, sweetie." My grin was met with a very awkward smile...I was unsure what she knew about her boyfriend...and I wasn't going to be the one to say anything more. Did she know...or is he hiding things from her?

Running my hands down over his muscular frame, I enjoyed every inch of that firm body. First my hands gripped his shoulders, then working down over his back, I held him around the waist and grabbed his hips. His body felt warm in my hands and his ass felt hot on my dick. As I stroked steadily into my boyfriend's ass, I heard Karen moaning, again. "Mmmmmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yesssssssssss!" Her eyes were wide, she rubbed her clit and humped herself with her other hand. "Mmmmmmm...this's sooooo fucking hot!"

Eric, wanting more, spread his legs and rolled his hips back to meet my strokes. He reached back and grabbed for my ass; as if he couldn't get enough dick, he wanted me to fuck harder. "Fuck me, Robbie...uhhhh...mmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me with that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssssss...yesssssss!" His dick flopped wildly, as we fucked harder.

We were never lacking passion, but having Karen watching, ramped up the intensity. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...Eric, I need that tight...fuckin' ass...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I was gettin' close when he groaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...dude I wanna ride...be...yer cowboy!"

I pulled out and flopped back on the couch, "Get over here and sit!"

Karen squealed, "Yessss! I can watch closer! Wanna see a cowboy!"

While he moved around the couch, his dick was rock-solid and barely moving. I seriously thought Karen was going to reach out and grab hold. She didn't but she couldn't hide her lust, "Eric, yer lovin' this. Your dick looks soooo hard! It looks like stone...it's so hard!"

Normally that would have gotten a reply, but he just ignored her while he got into position. I held it in place, lined myself up and I watched his ass swallow the whole shaft. "Ahhhh...yessssss...that's my Robbie...stretch meeeeee...let me fuck you...wanna ride that thing!"

When he slammed his ass down to meet my thrusts, his dick slapped and bounced over his belly. He grabbed himself, to jack his hand over the shaft. While riding my dick, he pumped himself towards release, and Karen was in the chair rubbing one out.

This was a crazy fucking scene...like a porn movie, becoming reality! Moaning filled the room, as we explored our fantasies. She squealed, "Guys...yer makin' me...ahhhh...ahhhh...cummmmmm! Cummmmmming...so hard...yesssssss...yesssssss...yessssss!" Her eyes rolled back and her arm stiffened with orgasm as, wave after wave, overtook her body.

I don't remember who came first, but Eric lost it, too. Overcome with pleasure, his dick pulsed a spray of cum over his belly. "Fucccckk! Fuccckkk! Cummmmmming...cummmmming...fuck meeeee...fuck meeeeeeee...with...that dick! Fuck me...fuck me...fuckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee!"

Once he was done, he fell limp against my body and Karen was gasping to catch her breath. He rolled off to snuggle next to me...I wrapped my arm over his shoulders and pulled him close. He closed his hand around my flesh, "Let me do the big boy?"

"Ooooh, god...you two're fun!"

As I pumped my dick up through his hand, I felt my balls roil with heat and the shaft twitched, within his grip. Quiet settled into the room, as Eric focused on pleasuring me; Karen was watching it fuck through his fingers. Having them both watching was erotic on so many levels. I started moaning and Karen had shoved her fingers back into her pussy. This time I knew she was fantasizing...dreaming of cock...my cock. Then she moaned, "God I love that dick...fuck, the place is a sausage-fest...a yummy sausage-fest!"

"Fuck yeah! Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' stroke...that dick...Ericccc...stroke meeeeee! Don't stop keep stroking...stroking!" When he knows I'm close, his grip tightens and he pumps faster. His free hand rubs over my balls, squeezing at the heft and feeling the seed boiling...ready for release. Despite the dimly-lit room, my dick reflected a soft glow from the lamp. The tip seeped precum and his hand worked faster, over the shaft. Sweat started forming on my chest...it glistened on my body.

Karen moaned, "Jesus...so fucking hot...Eric, he's so fucking hot!"

My abs tighten, "Eric...so hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fucking hard...gonna cum...gonna fucking cum!"

"Cum for me...cum for me...gimme that load!"

Excuse me, sweetie, "Us...cum for us...I wanna see, too! Give it...give it to us, sweetie! All that good juice!"

Eric smiled and corrected himself, "Cum for us...cum hard...I know yer close! Cum for us! Give us that hot seed...give it up, dude!"

Hips bucking, ass tightening...my dick finally lets loose a creamy spray over his arm and up over my belly. With his fist riding my cock, it bucked and sprayed over both of us...the tiny slit flared as my balls got their release and churned out a sweet load.

Karen squealed, "That's it! Mmmmmm, baby that's nice...cover him...cover'm with cum...cum hard! Cum hard for us...yessss...lots'a cum!"

My body shook as Eric lovingly worked me through orgasm. An awkward quiet fell over the room, when Eric and I both collapsed onto the couch. We were dazed and looking over at Karen; she had a look of concern or maybe she thought there was a problem with what just happened. "You okay Rob...Eric?"

"Yeah...just cashed...you know."

She smiled, "Sweetie, I know what you mean. That was nice...one of the more erotic things, I've done. You guys are fucking hot!"

I went on, "Sorry it's a little awkward, but I guess we thought Jay was at your place...and no one was home."

"Well, he had too much to drink and slept through most of the movie...and we ended up here for the night. And please don't feel awkward...this's Eric's home, too. Besides, I loved it! Maybe we could do it again sometime?"

"So...you like watching?"

"Yeah! You two are hot...you could be brothers or twins ...you know that! I think twins could be fun...need to talk to Jay about that."

Again, I didn't know if that meant she was interested in taking things further or maybe she knew about the time we were spending with her boyfriend. I struggled to answer, "Well, I liked watching you, too...maybe we can do it again?"

I looked at Eric, smiled and he said, "The twins really like to do it for spectators."

"Sounds kinky...like it!" She got up, swiped a finger over Eric's belly and touched the tip of her tongue. "Like that too, sweetie!"

Eric grinned, "I sense that Jay will be busy in the morning?"

With a sexy smile, she answered, "Yeah...he'll be busy!"

"So...see you tomorrow night...no clothes...about 10...11 or so?"

She heads toward Jay's room, answering me, "Sausage-fest at 10...sounds fun! Maybe...we'll have to see?"

As the door closed behind her, Eric grinned and shrugged his shoulders, "That was freakin' wild...who knows what that was about? Maybe she's just horny?"

"Exactly...WTF! Does she know about Jay...she must know? Anyway, she is cute...and more interesting than I thought!"

He laughed, "You are such a fucking slut...I knew you were gonna say that...and I love it. Rob...love being with you...you keep me happy!" He grins, "Let's go to the bedroom and have some more fun...without Karen."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds