• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Blame It on the Alcohol

Blame It on the Alcohol

12

"Another," I slurred while raising my hand to attract the barman's attention.

"Ma'am, don't you think you've had enough?" He asked with concern in his voice as he took away the empty glass that was in front of me.

I gave him a withering look. "I'm old enough to know when I've had enough but not old enough that you should be calling me ma'am!"

He must have gotten the message I was trying to deliver as he sat down another glass and poured in an excessive amount of whiskey.

I may have put up a brave face at the prospect of being cut off, but the bartender's soft reprimand had made me self-conscious. Afraid I had made a scene; I looked around the horseshoe bar trying to notice if anyone was watching me. Quit being paranoid Sara? At this late hour, no one cares what you're doing. Everyone that hasn't hooked up and left is drunker than you are.

Suddenly, a much too perky voice rang out from behind me. "Sara? Sara Curtis is that you?"

Ugh, I was so hoping that no one would recognize me; I thought but what came out of my mouth was "Heather long time no see."

"I know, I know," the perky blond waif said as she sat on the stool next to me. "I've practically been M.I.A. since I started dating Max. He's such a great guy. And the sex is... Well, if he weren't on a business trip right now I would be home getting my bell rung."

Heather then raised a hand to get the bartender's attention. "Cosmopolitan, please." She ordered as though she was exhausted and the only thing that could revive her was a fruity vodka drink. "So what are you doing here alone, dressed up, and drinking whiskey straight?"

I picked up my glass of Jameson and stared at the amber liquid intently. If only the answer were written on the bottom of this drink. Oh well, bottoms up. I gave the whiskey a swirl before downing it in one gulp. "Another," I barked as I pushed the cup toward the bartender.

"Had a Tindr date. Guy seemed nice when we messaged back and forth. He was supposed to meet me at seven but never showed," I said relaying the story as I gave the slow bartender the evil eye.

"His loss," Heather replied as the barkeep finally refilled my glass. "But that doesn't explain why you're still here at a quarter past ten getting sloshed." Heather then stirred the straw in her Cosmo before taking a sip. "Ah yeah, that's the good stuff. Don't tell me you couldn't stand to be in your big empty apartment all alone."

I picked up my newly refreshed drink and smiled at it like it was a man across the bar that I found interesting. "If my apartment were empty I would be there in pj's eating rocky road straight from the carton. But it's currently occupied by my son."

"Your son? I thought you only had him during holiday breaks?" Heather mused as she finished off her cocktail.

"Not anymore. He lives with me now. He wants to go to Washington State. His dad and I decided it would be best if he moved out here to get acclimated to the area. But I think my cheapo Ex just wants to make sure he qualifies for in-state tuition," I said before killing my latest drink of whiskey. "Anyway he and that girl Laura he's been seeing were going out on their six month anniversary, and he was going to bring her back to my place after dinner. I'm trying to be the cool mom and let him have his space."

The bartender reappeared and offered to refill Heather's drink, but she lifted a hand to stop him. I, on the other hand, motioned the concerned man to keep the whiskey flowing. "That's very forward thinking of you. But I have to say, from your tone you don't sound like you want to be the cool mom."

"Yeah well...," I started before trailing off. Then with the alcohol acting as a truth serum, I threw caution to the wind. "It's that I just got my son back ten months ago. You know truly back. Living with me and not just visiting on summer and Christmas breaks. At first, it was hard, the living together part that is. All these years living across the country from each other made his visitation more like a vacation than normal living. It was always who wants ice cream; sure you can stay up late as you want, and look what present Mommy got you. Now I have to be all do your homework; go to bed; eat your veggies. I hate it. And to top it off David was so aloof and shy around me. I worked hard to break down his walls, and it wasn't easy. Sometimes it felt more like I was fighting with my ex than my son. Finally, I was making progress. David even hugged me in public of his own accord. Then..."

"Then little Miss Laura came along?" Heather finished for me as I stopped talking and stared at my amber brown liquid therapist.

"Yeah," I said with a sigh. "I'm happy he found a girl. And she seems nice." I looked up at the bright lights surrounding the bar feeling the familiar pangs of jealousy that were usually reserved for when I saw a guy I liked having an intimate cappuccino with an attractive woman at the local café. "I don't know. Is it wrong to be jealous of a woman half your age?"

Heather laughed. "I think that's the most common type to hate." She then placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "You need to remember that David is your son, not the hot college student you are subletting a room to. If not Laura then some other pretty young girl is going to take him from you."

"You're right," I murmured as I picked up my drink. "It's just most moms have years to come to terms with their sons leaving them. I on the other hand have months." But that's not all, is it? That's the real hard part, isn't it? The part even in your drunken state you can't bring yourself to tell Heather. That you, Sara Curtis, have a hard time seeing David as your son. All that time apart makes living with him seem exactly like Heather just described.

Then Heather gave me a look of concern. "I believe that you might need to slow down on the alcohol. You do need to get home at some time tonight." She then pulled out a twenty and laid it down on the bar. "Be sure and call a cab I don't want to find out you got a DUI or had a terrible accident."

Heather then turned and left the bar. My gaze lingered on her until she disappeared out the front door. Why can't I find a man like she has? Rolling my eyes at the injustice of it all I turned back around and downed my latest glass of whiskey. I pulled out my phone and fumbled with it for a moment before opening the Lyft app and ordering a ride share. "Check please," I hiccupped. The bartender quickly took my empty glass and slapped down my bill before I could change my mind.

It was half past one by the time I arrived back at my apartment. I stumbled to the door labeled 36d. Fuck, I am drunk. I hope David and Laura have moved things to his bedroom because I'm not going to be able to be discreet in my current state. I fished out my keys from my clutch purse, dropped them up, bent down to pick them, nearly fell, got the keys, and after a few stabs at the door lock finally let myself in.

Why's it so dark in here? I thought as I pawed at the wall trying to find the light switch. "Fuck it!" In my highly inebriated state, I gave up trying to locate the panel and headed in the direction of the kitchen.

"God damn!" I exclaimed as I banged my knee against something hard. Keep it quiet, girl. David and Laura are probably asleep by now. If he's anything like me at that age, he probably wore himself to the bone. Also, don't think of your son having sex. It's wrong no matter how attractive he is.

I felt and stumbled my way until I found the refrigerator door. I opened the frig and relished the cool air and burst of light. "Ah, there you are," I said to no one in particular as I reached in and grabbed a three-quarter full bottle of sweet red wine. Wonder where the bottle of white is. Surely, I didn't drink that. Fuck if I can remember right now.

I opened the bottle and turned it up taking a large swig of the alcoholic nectar. "That's the stuff," I said as I wiped the dribbles of the crimson liquid from my mouth. I headed off, in the dark, to find the large recliner.

A few more sips of wine and some wobbly unsure steps and I finally reached the big comfy recliner that I so loved to watch HGTV from until I fell asleep. Hmm, I must have left the footrest out. I jumped in the chair and then immediately jumped out.

"Oh my God! David! What are you... Where's Laura... I thought...," I stuttered thoroughly embarrassed that I had just drunkenly sat down in my son's lap.

"Hi mom," David replied in a sleep encrusted voice. He lifted a bottle to his lips drinking deeply.

"Is that my bottle of white?" I asked with a hint of interrogating tone in my voice as my motherly instincts kicked in.

"Yeah," David said as he took another long swallow. "I got to say it was a bit vinegary at first but I believe I'm developing a taste for it."

My anger flared at my underage son brazenly drinking in front me. I snatched at the bottle of booze he was drinking. Unfortunately, the darkness coupled with my drunkenness caused me to lose my footing and tumble back into my son's embrace.

"If you wanted a taste so bad you only needed to ask," my son sarcastically stated.

I pushed my head up out of his taught muscular chest. When I looked up my face was only inches from his. My eyes were finally adjusting to the dark to make out his chiseled jaw line. "Are you okay?" I asked as I noticed David appeared to have been crying.

David scowl was evident in the darkened room. "Fine," he spat out harshly.

Concerned I sat up in his lap and took his face in my hands. "David Curtis don't you lie to me."

David turned his face away. He brought the bottle of wine to his lips and downed the last of its contents before tossing the empty container away. "Laura broke up with me."

"Uhh, that skank," I said enraged that any girl would toss aside a fine man like my David.

"She's not a skank, mom," David protested.

"If she broke up with my handsome son she is in my book," I replied. "What happened?"

"Long story short, She wanted to go all the way, and I froze," David said; his voice dropping to a nearly inaudible whisper as it was choked away by the humiliation he felt.

"Oh honey," I cooed in the same tone I would use to comfort a lover who had experienced trouble in the bedroom. "Sometimes it happens to guys. You're young; Laura is a hottie, you probably just got too excited. If she can't be more understanding, then you're better off."

"Yeah, if this were the first time I would agree with you," David said lowering his head in shame.

"Oh," I replied completely shocked. Then thanks to the alcohol I forgot I was a mother talking with her son. "What seems to be the problem."

"Me, I guess," David said with desperation. "We've tried a few times before. And it starts out terrible from the get go. She says I kiss like my lips are numb, I'm too awkward with my hands, and when the time comes, I'm so out of it I give up. It doesn't help that I can't get her to give me any feedback on what she would like me to do."

"Oh baby," I said absent-mindedly running my fingers through my son's thick luscious hair. "I think you are too hard on yourself. The woman has some responsibilities in this as well."

"I doubt I am," David rejoined. "If I weren't Laura would still be here. It also doesn't help that we don't like many of the same things. She told me the other day my tastes were more in line with what her mom liked to do than her."

I was feeling absolutely abysmal for my son. I'm not certain what came over me. Maybe it was because it was late, and I had drunk way too much alcohol. Possibly, it was because I had a burning need to prove him wrong. Or perhaps I was just damned determined not to let that blonde haired trollop destroy his confidence. Whatever the reason the fact of the situation was I passionately kissed David on the lips.

Taken by surprise my son did not offer any resistance. Much as he had described David remained passive. His mouth was slightly open, and when I snaked my tongue inside he did not attempt to interfere but neither did he engage.

After a few moments, I broke the one-sided embrace. "You're going to have to do more than that if you want me to diagnose your problem. Or is Laura right and that is how you kiss?"

David opened his mouth like he was going to say something but then closed it and looked down too ashamed to return my gaze.

I should have let it go, but I had needs as well. I had planned on going all the way with the handsome stranger I had spent the last week messaging over Tindr. Now here I was drunk, horny, and sitting in the lap of a boy I absolutely loved. It didn't hurt that he kept in such good shape that he was practically cut out of granite. I reached up took his chin in my hand and pulled up his face parallel to mine. "I love you David let me help."

Without waiting for a response, I moved in to lock lips with my son once again. This time he was more receptive. His tender lips caressed mine, and this time when I Frenched him, I found his tongue a willing partner. Soon our hands had snaked around each other, and we held each other tightly as our hungry mouths devoured one another.

Finally, panting, I broke our taboo embrace. "You're definitely inexperienced, but you make up for it with those soft lips and that eager tongue. Laura is a bitch if she's complaining about your kissing technique."

"Mom, I... Oh my God... should we....," David stammered as the ramifications of what he and I had just done began to overwhelm him.

I knew I should stop. What we had done so far could be blamed on both of us being smashed drunk. We could both go to bed and never speak of it again. But I was turned on. Getting in the mood only to be disappointedly stood up had hurt my pride. Now, I was sitting in the lap making out with the most handsome man I knew. So what if he was my son. It's not like we had had that type of relationship in over a decade. Also, I really wanted to stick it to that bitch Laura. Show that nineteen-year-old twat I could do what she couldn't. So, I let the little devil on my right shoulder talk me into seeing how far I could push this.

"Shhh," I said placing a finger over his lips. "Let mommy help you out, and you can be a good boy and help mommy as well."

I reached and took his hand and slid it up my thigh. I savored the feeling as it slipped under my dress. "Ohh," I exclaimed as he tightly gripped my backside where the naked flesh met the lazy panties that had been meant to turn on a different man.

I reached down and gripped the front of the button up dress shirt he had especially worn for that stuck up cunt. I yanked hard; the sound of buttons flying off and crashing to the floor filled the dark room. "Mom that was my best shirt."

"I'll buy you a new one," I said in a sultry voice. Then leaning forward and placing my mouth right beside my son's ear I whispered. "Besides a woman doesn't want her man to have things that remind him of her rivals."

As I said that I could feel a rise in David's pants. Oh, you are so bad Sara. Sitting on your son's lap getting wet as he feels you up while his dick stiffens. I scraped my nails down my son's six pack abs as I simultaneously ground my panty covered pussy into his hardening bulge.

I quickly grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head. Playfully I threw the small black mini in David's face. When he reached up to remove it from his vision, I took the opportunity to grab his hands and force them to caress my defenseless tits.

"Yesssss," I hissed as he finally took some initiative and flipped up the cups of my bra. David began to roll my nipples between his fingers. "Suck on them," I implored.

Hesitantly, my son took my right breast in his mouth. His tongue gingerly flicked out and licked my rock hard nipple. I started to shake at the pleasure of my son's mouth suckling on me. "I've missed this. I loved the closeness of this when you were a baby," I moaned as I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tight to my chest.

I began to grind against my son. As we continued his confidence grew, and he started to become bolder with his play. Tentative flicks and licks turned to bites that brought out my voice.

Startled by my outburst David removed his mouth from my bosom. "Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I'm just showing appreciation for your attentiveness to my breasts," I hissed.

My son's mouth returned to my sensitive nipples. Without warning, he slid both his hands down my back and into my panties. I immediately pushed up onto my knees to allow his hand's full access. Oh, your fingers are so close. Can you feel the heat emanating from my wanton pussy? Just a few centimeters closer and you'll find out how wet I am for you. I knew you just need the encouragement and guidance of an older woman.

A naughty thought ran through my mind. I pulled away from my son's pleasing mouth. He gave me a searching look. "My turn to please you," I mouthed as I seductively slid down his body making certain to drag my naked tits down his smooth hard chest. "Uhm," I shuddered as pleasure flowed from the friction created by my sensitive nipples scraping across his rippling muscles.

I was on my knees in front of my son. "You've grown so big; I wonder if everything has kept pace," I teased as I reached up and undid David's belt buckle.

"Mom you can't... you can't...," my son whispered as I slowly slid down his zipper.

"Can't what?" I baited as I slowly slipped my son's pants and underwear down his legs. "Can't do to my son what Laura should have? Well, I am. Can't suck my son's cock? I'd like to see you stop me. Can't shove this baby maker inside me? Maybe we can't go that far. There are some lines that are farther than others."

My son's massive erection sprang free just inches from my salivating mouth. "You know mommy was supposed to have a date tonight too. But she got stood up. It was so frustrating. I had planned on a good dinner, some strong drinks, a little dancing, and then fucking the guy's brains out." I then reached forward and gripped my son's rock hard penis. "So I think instead of banging some random stranger I'll help my some overcome his intimacy issues." I finished my lascivious speech by engulfing my son's throbbing member.

"God damn!" David screamed as he threw his head back his dick disappearing between his mother's lips. "Can't believe my mother is sucking my cock. Good lord Laura never would do this."

Hearing that bitch never gave my son a blow job spurred me on. I paid particular attention to my technique. Any qualms I might have had about such a taboo act had been obliterated by strong drink. "I'm going to cum; I'm going to cum!" My son shouted.

I engulfed as much of his shaft as would fit in my mouth and throat. I felt a particular pride when my son's cock started to twitch and fire rope after rope of jizz down my throat.

I lifted my head and licked my lips. "So has any girl ever sucked you off like that?"

"I've never been sucked off period," David said trying to catch his breath.

"So mommy was your first mouth to shove that big hard cock in?" I questioned in a baby girl voice. "And the first to swallow your load?"

"Yeah," David replied. A gleam entered his eye. "It's not fair that I'm the only one who got off."

"It's ok son," I said as I stood up ready to go to my room and finish myself off. "I think..."

Before I could finish that sentence David, quick as a cat, grabbed me, picked me up, turned around, and threw me onto the recliner.

"Oof," I said as I bounced upon impact. The thrill of my son's new found assertiveness had heightened my arousal. "Oh my, what does my big strong son have planned for me?"

"This," David answered. He knelt down in front of me and took the sides my sheer panties in his hands. With a hard jerk, he tore the fabric from my body as though, it was paper. Now I was completely nude and vulnerable in front of my virile son. David dove face first into my awaiting slit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Blame It on the Alcohol

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds