• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Conspiracy to Wife Swap

Conspiracy to Wife Swap

12

Patty, Jason and Adam have been friends for five years. Jason and Adam met when they started working for the same company getting hired at the same time. Their wives met shortly after and became close friends as did their husbands.

Both couples were married shortly after the guys finished college with engineering degrees. Patty and Adam dated throughout college breaking up several times due to each of them playing around with others. Annie and Jason met in their junior year falling in love. Annie was a virgin and held out till their senior year before letting Jason take her virginity. While Annie reluctantly let go of her virginity, she quickly found that she loved having sex. Annie and Jason were fucking every chance they could.

Patty is a pretty blonde cheerleader type with a tight waist and a cute ass. Her 34 C breasts look big on her fit 5' 7" thin frame. Annie is shorter and just a little thicker with dark brown hair. Annie has a cute full face. If she puts her hair in pigtails she could pass for sixteen, a sixteen year old with big breasts.

Jason and Adam were similar in build and looks. Jason is a little taller at 6' 2"and more muscular. Adam right at 6' has light brown hair like Jason. Adam and Jason would work out together but Adam never gained the muscular build that Jason has.

The four would get together often for various events. There was always plenty of drinking and with the drinking came plenty of flirting. Annie would generally get embarrassed by the flirting and not participate as much as the other three.

Their relationship changed forever as a result of a business trip for Adam and plenty of alcohol. He had to go out of town for a job for a week and half. The weekend he was gone Annie and Jason invited Patty to their house for dinner.

Annie made up a pitcher of margaritas for her and Patty while Jason only drank beer. After dinner Annie and Patty got pretty drunk, Annie more so than Patty. Annie while shy has always been a horny drunk. Jason was turned away from Patty and Annie didn't think she could see what she was doing so Annie started rubbing on Jason thigh and crotch. It didn't last long as Annie continued to drink till she essentially passed out.

Patty laughed telling Jason that she should be heading home. Jason took her keys and told her that she was too drunk to drive and was going to have to stay the night. Patty agreed and stretched out on the couch. Jason helped his wife to the bedroom and put her to bed.

Patty pulled Jason onto the couch next to her when he returned to the living room. "Was Annie getting a little frisky before she passed out?" Patty asked.

"She gets that way when she drinks. It usually works out well for me if I keep her from drinking too much. But on nights like tonight she goes too far," Jason said.

"Aww poor baby, she passed out and left you with a case of the blue balls? You know, Annie and I are a lot alike. I get a little horny when I drink too." Patty reached over and rubbed Jason's muscular arms and chest. "Wait, Annie wasn't rubbing your chest; she was rubbing your leg like this wasn't she?" Patty asked letting her hand down to his thigh.

"Yes she was. Do you think you should be doing that?" Jason said not doing anything to stop her.

"I'm just rubbing your leg. Again she wasn't rubbing just your leg I think she was rubbing a little higher. Oh, was this was she was looking for?" Patty said rubbing her hand over Jason's crotch. "Damn Jason, you are hard in there." Pattie grabbed his dick through his shorts. "I feel obligated to help my best friend leaving you like this," Pattie said with a drunken slur. She undid his belt and unsnapped his shorts. Jason felt he should stop her but he was too horny to make her quit. "Oh my, I think you are a little bigger than my Adam."

Pattie quickly pulled Jason's shorts and boxers off freeing his cock. With her knees on the couch put her head into Jason's lap starting a sloppy blow job. Jason moaned as his cock went into her mouth. He reached over sliding his hand under her shirt grabbing her tits. His hands fumbled with the clasp of her bra not able to release it.

Pattie leaned up briefly to pull her shirt off and release her bra. Now topless, Pattie leaned back down taking Jason's cock back in her mouth. Jason fondled her tits with one hand and massaged her ass with the other. With a small lean to his right he was able to reach her crotch. Pattie's hips squirmed when his fingers slipped between her legs finding the warm spot in her pants. Pattie stopped sucking on the cock in her mouth when Jason's fingers rubbed on her pussy over her shorts.

Pattie quickly stood up, dropping her shorts and a pink thong to the floor. She climbed onto Jason's lap guiding her pussy on to his cock. Jason thought in his head; "Oh shit, we shouldn't be doing this." Her pussy felt so good there was no way he could stop.

Pattie's pussy was on fire as she rode Jason. He could taste the margarita still on her lips as she kissed him. Pattie bounced on his cock faster and faster till she held Jason tight grunting she was cumming.

Pattie slid off Jason then looked down at his hard cock. "Oh shit, you haven't cum yet. Adam almost always cums before I do." She got on her knees couch spreading her legs at Jason. "Put that big cock back in me and fill my pussy."

Jason had gone this far, he saw no reason to stop now. Jason stood behind her and shoved his cock into Pattie's waiting pussy. It didn't take him long before he was grunting shooting a long stream of cum into Pattie's pussy. Pattie felt the stream oozing out of her pussy as Jason pulled his cock out. She ran to the bathroom saying, "Hold on, I don't want to mess up Annie's couch."

Pattie quickly emerged from the guest bathroom. She plopped back on the couch nest to Jason, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks, that was great."

"Damn Pattie, we shouldn't have done that. I've never cheated on Annie, let alone with her best friend and my best friend's wife," Jason said pulling back from Pattie.

"Oh relax, we just had sex. If it makes you feel any better you're the first guy I've had sex with since meeting Adam. I've never cheated on him either. I told you alcohol makes me horny," Pattie said.

"No, that doesn't make me feel any better. I just cheated on my wife," Jason said pissed.

"Come on, you liked it. That big load of cum I just wiped out of my pussy tells me you were as excited as I was," Pattie said patting Jason's cock. "It was just fucking, I was horny, you were horny. We satisfied each other's needs." Pattie started stroking Jason's cock. "See you're getting hard again, your cock likes me."

"I'll admit it, I've fantasied about having sex with you since we met. But that still doesn't help my guilt about cheating on my wife," Jason said not moving Pattie's hand off of his cock.

"What if she agreed to let you fuck me?" Pattie asked with a smile on her face.

"What do you mean agreed? Why would she agree to me fucking you?" Jason asked.

"She might be agreeable if she was having sex herself. It is not cheating if we are all fucking with everyone's agreement. I think she has the hots for my Adam, she tries to hide it but she has made a few comments," Pattie said stroking Jason's now hard cock.

"Now you are in a fantasy world. You know Annie has only been with me. I think she is too conservative to try anything as wild as having sex with Adam much less agreeing to me having sex with you?" Jason said.

"I know Annie is inexperienced when it comes to men but she has a wild side that I think we can bring out of her," Pattie said.

"Pattie it was great fucking you, but I'm not sure I want to talk my wife in to fucking my best friend just to ease my guilt. I will admit I might be a little jealous of my Annie fucking another man," Jason said breathing a little heavier with Pattie stroking his cock harder.

"Guys are so possessive. I get excited thinking of Adam being the second man inside Annie. Think of the fun we could have, all four of us fucking in the same bed. Just let me see if I can convince her to play a little bit. Are you good with that?" Pattie said just before she took his cock into her mouth.

Jason moaned with is cock engulfed in Pattie's mouth, "You are very persuasive. I guess it couldn't hurt for you to try," Jason said.

A week went by without Jason hearing from Pattie. She called him on his cell at work. "Are you alone, can we talk?" She said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, let me close my door," Jason said.

"Here is what you need to do. Adam is going to send you a link to a video but he is going to accidently reply all on an email chain to all four of us. He is going to follow it up with an apology that he sent it to the women. You need to laugh it off but try to get her to watch it," Pattie said.

"What kind of video is he going to send?" Jason asked.

"It is a hot wife swap video, one of the wives is a little reluctant but the guys in the video have big cocks that the girls can't resist. It is really hot," Pattie said.

"Is Adam in on this and does he know we had sex?" Jason asked.

"He doesn't know we fucked. I've told him I'm trying to loosen up your wife. He is still in the dark about the whole plan. Just do as I told you, don't worry if she tells you she won't watch or seems turned off by the video. Just tell me if you see any changes in her, you know sexually." Pattie said.

By the time Jason got home Adam had sent the two emails. Annie was already at home and immediately brought up the video. "Did you see what your buddy Adam sent us and then tried to take back?" Annie said with Jason shaking his head no. "Come in here and see this."

Jason smiled when he walked in their study to see a video up on the computer. The progress bar was almost at the end. He wondered if she had watched it more than one time. Annie quickly put the progress bar back to the start and hit play. "What is it?" Jason asked

"It is porn, I thought it was some family video and then they start taking about trading wives and having sex, it is disgusting. Does he send this kind of stuff to you often?" She said with disgust.

"He has before, I'm sorry he must of sent if by mistake. Did you watch it?" Jason asked.

"No, I turned it off when they started getting naked," Annie said.

Jason didn't push it but he was sure that the progress bar was very near the end. Annie was quiet most of the evening saying she was doing some work in the study before bed. Jason figured she was mad about the video and he wasn't going try anything to make her madder.

Annie surprised him when she came to bed. She cuddled up with him when she got into bed. She quickly started kissing him and reaching for his cock. Jason was surprised to find her pussy very wet and her anxious to have sex in the middle of the week.

Jason called Pattie the next day, "I'm not sure what to make of this but I think she lied about watching the video. She said she didn't watch it, she said she turned it off before the sex. She called it was disgusting and we didn't talk about it anymore. The funny thing was that was that I think she may have watched again before coming to bed. She came to bed on fire and wanted to fuck. We had a great fuck," Jason said.

"Wow, that's perfect. I like that she doesn't want to admit that she liked it," Pattie said.

"What's next?" Jason asked.

"Now it is my turn. I'm going to invite her to lunch to personally apologize. Now if she asks you if you have ever considered sex me, you tell her no but you do think I'm hot. Can you do that?" Pattie said laughing.

"I think I can do that," Jason said.

"Also in the next couple of days Adam is going to send another video to just her. I will let you know but we need to gauge her reaction to that," Pattie said.

Pattie invited Annie to lunch on the idea that she wanted to apologize for the email that Adam sent. "Annie I'm so sorry about that email Adam sent," Pattie said when they sat down.

"It's okay, we are adults," Annie said.

"Did you watch it?" Pattie asked. Annie said nothing but smiled. "You did watch it, did you like it?"

Annie looked down blushing, "Yes I admit it." Annie leaned in close to Pattie, "I was going to stop when they started taking their clothes off but I couldn't take my eyes off once they got naked. By the second time through I had my fingers inside me."

"Second time, Annie you little sex machine. Haven't you watched movies like that?" Pattie asked.

"No never, have you?" Annie said.

"Yeah, Adam and I have watched some like that and then we will role play like we are in the video. It's a turn on for both of us. I've even put on a wig so Adam thinks he is fucking someone else." Pattie said.

"Really, that sounds so naughty. I don't think I could do that?" Annie said

Annie giggled when Pattie said, "I'm not asking you to fuck someone else. Just pretend, next time with Jason, picture Jason as someone else when you are fucking him. Just give it a try, pick out someone you know."

They finished lunch with Annie promising that she would try tonight. "I will probably watch that video again before we got to bed. It got me pretty hot the other night." She whispered to Pattie as they left lunch.

The next day Pattie called Jason. "What did you do Pattie? Annie was on fire in bed last night. She even sucked on my dick before we got started, she never does that." Jason said quietly into the phone.

"Did she say anything?" Pattie asked.

"No, she stripped me in the living room, sucked on my cock then took me to the bedroom to fuck," Jason said. "What's next?"

"I'm going to have Adam send her that video I was telling you about. He is going to put a little note in there about being sorry for the last one thought she might like this one. He is going to say that he was thinking of her when he saw this one. It is a very sensuous video that I think she will love," Pattie said.

Jason had been watching Pattie's email, checking for the email from Adam. On Saturday afternoon he noticed the door closed to their study. He quickly went to his phone to check her email. Jason smiled when he saw an email from Adam.

Just like a few days before, Annie took Jason's clothes off in their living room before taking him into the bedroom to have sex.

Both exhausted from fucking, Annie and Jason lay naked in each other's arms. Jason asked, "What has gotten into you? I love it."

"I lied to you the other day; I did watch that video that Adam sent. I have to confess I liked it and it turned me on. The next day Pattie and I had lunch, she wanted to apologize. During lunch she told me that she and Adam would pretend to have sex with other couples like in the videos. I hope you won't be mad but she suggested that I try it. Adam sent me another video this afternoon with two more couples. So I tried to picture us in that situation. I know it is horrible isn't it?" Annie said.

"Damn honey; with the sex we have been having keep doing what you're doing. So who did you picture yourself fucking?" Jason asked.

Annie blushed, "I'd be too embarrassed to tell you. You might get mad too."

"Oh no, you are not holding back now," Jason said.

"Don't be mad but it was Adam. After all the talk that with Pattie and the email he sent, I pictured having sex with him," Annie said. "Have you ever thought of Pattie that way?"

"No, but now that you say it I might now if you don't mind." Jason said with his cock springing up.

Annie patted is cock, "Hang on to that thought, I will be right back." Annie ran into the closet. Annie came back in the room naked with a blonde wig on.

"That is kinky Annie," Jason said.

"Annie? Jason, I'm Pattie, your best friends wife who is going to fuck your brains out," Annie said in a sexy voice.

"Oh Pattie you look hot. I hope Adam won't mind me fucking his wife," Jason said laughing.

"Oh don't you worry about him sweetie, he is back at the house fucking that slutty wife of yours," Annie said sitting down on Jason's cock.

As his wife fucked him, Jason thought to himself that Pattie's plan might just work. "Oh Pattie, you pussy is on fire, I can't believe my wife is letting me shove my cock into your cunt." Jason said being intentionally nasty.

"Mmm, you cock feels great in my cunt. I'm sure my husband is giving your wife's pussy a good fucking too." Annie said bouncing on Jason's cock till they both came. Again they collapsed in each other's arms.

"Wow that was great," Jason said holding Annie trying to catch his breath.

"Oh God, it was great. I can't remember us having better sex than this," Annie said.

"Apparently you and Pattie talk a lot about sex, are you going to tell her you fucked her husband?" Jason asked kissing her on the cheek.

"Are you upset that I talk to her about sex?" Annie asked.

"Hell no, look where it has gotten us. If we are fucking like this you can tell her whatever you want and maybe you should keep doing what she tells you." Jason said feeling like he may have gone too far.

Annie smiled and the two fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

Early the next week Annie invited Pattie to lunch. Pattie had already talked with Jason so she had a good idea what Annie was going to tell her. "You did it didn't you?" Pattie said as they met up at the door of the restaurant.

"Is it that obvious? Did you say something to Adam, he sent me another video," Annie said in a quiet voice.

"Not exactly, I did tell him you watched it. So give me details, I can tell you and Jason had a good time," Pattie said

Annie went through the night in great detail for Pattie.

"Oh my God, you guys fucked us. That's incredible, did I cum good?" Pattie said laughing.

"Oh yes, you had a couple of great orgasms," Annie laughed.

"A couple? Jason fucked me good. I didn't tell you before but we have role played having sex with you guys too. Do you mind?" Pattie asked.

"No, I'm flattered that you think of us that way. So, you pictured Jason having sex with you and Adam fantasized he was fucking me," Annie said blushing.

"I have a crazy idea, what if we got together for dinner and drinks to talk about our fantasies?" Pattie asked.

"Oh Pattie, I couldn't do that." Annie said putting her head down.

"Come on Annie, you just told me every detail. You even used the word cunt. I've never heard you say that word. I can see it in your face you want to hear from Adam how he would fuck you." Pattie pleaded.

Pattie and Annie went back and forth for the rest of lunch with Annie finally giving him. Annie finally conceded when Pattie gave her the option of just listening if she was too nervous.

Annie told Jason of Pattie's idea that night at dinner. He tried not to be overly excited but agreeable. The next day he called her cell phone.

"Okay Pattie, what is your plan?" Jason asked.

"First you have to be the bar tender. You make her drinks a little stronger than the others. WE don't want her too drunk but drunken horny. After dinner we are going to start telling our fantasies. We will go around the room and hopefully we will get her to participate. Once we get hot and bothered, I'm going to say something about Adam having a hard on that needs attention. I will ask Annie if she would mind if I give him a little relief before her bursts. If she lets me I will see how far I can push it. You just have to play along and not look to anxious," Pattie said.

Saturday night arrived and there was plenty of sexual tension in the air. Dinner went as Pattie had planned. Adam pulled Jason aside before dinner.

"You know what Pattie has planned right and you're alright with it?" Adam asked.

"Yeah I am, are you?" Jason said. Adam answered with a fist bump.

Jason fixed Annie's first drink strong but not enough to make her notice. She downed it quickly showing her nerves. By dinner she was on her second margarita. Dinner was quick with Annie starting to relax.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Conspiracy to Wife Swap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds