• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Nova Scotian in Detroit

A Nova Scotian in Detroit

Is it possible for a Black man to fetishize his own race? That's what I want to know. My name is Dillon Blackmore, but you can call me D.B. I was born in the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. That's a story in and of itself, how my parents met and stayed together. I'll tell you about it some other time.

At the age of nineteen, I moved to the City of Detroit, Michigan, to attend the University of Detroit-Mercy. It wasn't easy for me to grow up as a mixed-race brother in the City of Halifax, where the blatant racism is pretty much in your face. And don't even get me started on what my parents, Louis Blackmore and Lucille Cypher-Blackmore went through as an interracial couple. The province of Nova Scotia in many ways is the Mississippi of Canada. I couldn't wait to get the hell away from there. That's why I moved to Detroit, the blackest locale in North America.

A lot of people talk down about the City of Detroit, and think that it's a representation of a failed metropolis. All because Detroit didn't whether the last recession as well as other American cities like Boston or New York. I am a Canadian man living in the City of Detroit, Michigan, and I love it. I know that the mess in nearby Flynt has us looking bad but we can only solve our issues one problem at a time. I like Detroit and I find it to be a vibrant, racially diverse and fun place with a unique culture. One that no other North American city can match, not even Toronto or New York.

In the City of Detroit, I see black men walking around with their white wives and mixed-race offspring without fear or shame. I promise you that this doesn't happen in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. I remember walking down the street in the City of Halifax with my parents and seeing angry looks on the faces of white males walking by. Some of these bozos would cough, sneeze and spit on the ground as we walked by. How I despised these bigots. Americans are surprised when I tell them how mean and bigoted Canadians can be. Enter the Great White North at your own risk, folks.

"Dillon, are we going to do this or what?" Tamika Charleston asked, hands on her hips, snatching me out of my reverie. I looked at the six-foot-tall, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned, Afro-sporting vision of mahogany beauty standing before me and smiled. I met Tamika in my criminal psychology class. The curvy cutie was curious about my Canadian accent, and I was honestly curious about that thick ass of hers. Yup, that's why I had to holler. We have a lot of black folks in Nova Scotian towns like Halifax, Dartmouth and Preston but they're nothing like the ones in the U.S.

The black women of America are feisty and fearless. A lot of them give brothers grief but a lot more of them are fiercely loyal to the black man. I totally dig that about them. I got tired of banging white girls who wouldn't look at me when they saw me walking down the street in Halifax because they're afraid of what their racist family members and uptight friends might say. Team Villa, thanks but no thanks. This Canadian brother definitely loves his Chocolate...

"Damn straight, now come over here," I said in a commanding tone while smiling at her, and Tamika walked up to me. I kissed her full and deep and caressed that thick black ass which I'd been dying to feel up since I first saw her. We tumbled on my bed and then started getting busy. Tamika undressed, revealing a voluptuous body that would make tennis icon Serena Williams green with envy. I kissed her breasts and sucked on them while sliding my hand between her thick thighs to finger that wet, hairy mouth. A lot of brothers complain about hairy pussies but I like them natural like that. To each his own, know what I mean?

"If you can't eat it I won't let you stick it," Tamika said, as I licked her belly button, making my way down to her sweet spot. I looked up at Tamika, saw the serious expression on her beautiful face and smiled. Spreading her thick dark thighs wide open, I inhaled her womanly musk. A lot of women use vaginal deodorant down there, but not Tamika. Miss Detroit here flaunts her own feminine aroma and this brother couldn't get enough of it. I buried my face between Tamika's legs and ate her pussy. At first, Tamika seemed a bit tense but then she relaxed and began enjoying herself. I love going down on females and I like to take my time pleasuring them. You've got to leave the ladies satisfied, brothers. If you don't, they'll talk about your lousy performance with their girlfriends and you won't be able to get pussy on the fly anymore...

"Challenge accepted," I paused to say, and then I tormented Tamika by flicking my tongue on her clitoris and fingering her pussy with my index and middle fingers. Soon Tamika was moaning in pleasure, and I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I put Tamika on all fours and admired her big black booty. Dammit, I almost came when Tamika turned around and winked at me, and then did the booty clap. Folks, if you haven't seen a big-booty black chick do the booty clap, then believe me, you haven't lived. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Tamika exposed her asshole. Pretty obvious what the sultry young African American beauty was expecting of me. Oh, well. It's a good thing that I'm an ass man through and true...

"Eat this ass, stud," Tamika chimed in, and I grinned and spread that ass some more, then began eating her ass. I lathered it with my tongue, and Tamika was soon moaning and groaning. I love the taste of female ass and if loving it is wrong then this Nova Scotian brother definitely doesn't want to be right. I laugh at brothers who act all macho and say they don't eat female ass. If you ask me, those brothers are probably suspect. Just a thought of mine, that's all...

"I love the way your ass tastes, Tamika, now bounce it for me," I paused to say, and Tamika began undulating, grinding that thick dark booty against my face as I stuck my tongue deep into her asshole. There's something hot, forbidden and quite intimate about eating ass and those brothers who balk at the thought of doing it are missing out on a lot. Oh, well. More ass for me to eat, I guess. Brothers don't realize this but whenever they neglect a female, she's going to deal with the next man. And forget all about their ass. When it comes to pussy, women control the game. A smart man plays it smart and gets on their good side. Do you feel me?

"Less talking and more ass eating," Tamika snapped, and I slapped her ass while eating her asshole, causing her to squeal. I do like those bossy black American women but in the bedroom, that's the only place where I'm not a gentleman. I might be fucking you but don't you mess with me, cutie. I am a man full of surprises. I just look friendly and harmless...

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Tamika squealed, and the tall, voluptuous and dark-skinned beauty began to tremble. I continued working my magic on her, fingering her wet, hairy pussy while sliding my tongue into the deepest recesses of her asshole. Like I said before, I am an ass man through and true and there's definitely no shame in my game. When Tamika came, orgasmic at last, I tongued her ass down until she creamed, squirting hot girly cum all over my face. And I lapped it up eagerly like the nasty dude that I am. It was hot!!!

"Dillon, I need you to dick me down," Tamika said, and I smiled and nodded, and sat up on the bed. Winking at Tamika, I slapped my thighs and she got the hint and straddled me. My dick hardened as Tamika began grinding that ass against my lap. Taking her lovely face in my hands, I kissed her full and deep, and then placed her hands on my dick. Tamika stroked my dick, and I reached for a condom. Batting my hands away, Tamika got off my lap and on her knees...

"Oh my," I whispered as Tamika knelt before me and took my dick in her mouth. I'm fairly long, and uncut, though I haven't measured. Tamika caressed my balls while sucking me off, taking her sweet time as she pleasured me orally. A lot of females like to rush when it comes to giving head. Miss Detroit here definitely wasn't like them. Oh no, she was performing like a porn star and I marveled at her, thrilled to be on the receiving end of such awesomeness. When I warned her that I was ready to cum, Tamika grinned and nodded, but didn't stop sucking. Such a freak!

"That was off the hook," I said breathlessly, and Tamika wiped her lovely mouth with the back of her hand and shrugged. I took a bit to recover, and then rolled a condom on my dick. Tamika got on all fours and shook that big black booty from side to side, getting me hard instantly. I positioned myself behind her and caressed that thick black ass that had been haunting my dreams since September. Oh yeah, I was definitely ready to dick her down...

"You ready or what?" Tamika teased, and I gripped her hips and thrust into her, burying myself deep inside that hot, wet pussy. Tamika pressed that thick ass against my groin, which drove me even deeper inside of her. Tamika's pussy felt warm and tight around my dick and I couldn't get enough of it. Now that's what I call good pussy. The kind that makes a brother lose sleep over his access to its owner. Tamika's got the goods and I want more, no, needed more...

"Talk trash now," I shouted, slapping Tamika's thick dark ass and pulling on her Afro while drilling my dick into her pussy. The voluptuous African American cutie continued to grind that ass against my groin and I fucked her silly, slamming my dick with wild abandon into her snatch. Dammit, if I'm not careful I could fall in love with Tamika Charleston's ass. As it were, that pussy gripped my dick so hard that I lasted just under an hour, and then I came. That's what I call bomb-ass pussy, folks. Nothing like it on this planet...

"So, Mister Canada, can I interest you in staying in Detroit some more?" Tamika asked as we lay in bed together, much later. I looked at the beautiful young black woman who lay in my arms and smiled. Taking her hands in mine, I brought them to my lips and kissed them. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a beautiful dark-skinned black woman. I think I'm addicted to them and I honestly don't want to be cured...

"Sounds good to me, Miss Detroit," I replied, and then I kissed Tamika passionately. Just like that, the two of us began round two. Ladies and gentlemen, this Nova Scotian brother is definitely enjoying his stay in the City of Detroit, Michigan. If I can become a permanent resident of the U.S. and get a job here after graduating from the University of Detroit-Mercy, I just might say goodbye to Nova Scotia forever. The City of Detroit simply rocks!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Nova Scotian in Detroit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds