• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Share My Secret

I Share My Secret

I know it is part of the deal but I am finding it very difficult to write this down and send it to you. It has taken me hours to collect the courage to do this. I know why you want these but wow!

Thanks for the great road trip I had a wonderful time. I had never traveled through Mendocino county before and your knowledge of the area allowed me to paint a picture of what the area was like before the B&Bs took over. The quaint Coast Guard station where we spent the one of the nights was very different as I usually stay in hotels.

Waking to the seals and sea birds in the early morning was an experience I have never had before. Russian Gulch was beautiful and it is remarkable that few people even know where it is. I was very apprehensive about ascending the stairs in the light house as you are aware I don't care for high places. You encouragement and patience with me really paid off.

Our weekend together gave me the break I needed. You reminded me of how I should be treated and why mutual respect between my husband and I will be difficult to recover but I am willing to work with him if he meets me half way. I spoke with him this morning and the conversation was very encouraging. He may not understand the break down we have had but he seems to want to recapture the affection we once had for each other, he has slowed the divorce and wants to try again.

I know, I know I was letting go of my marriage as I needed to stop caring about Bob and start caring about myself, thank you for telling me that. He either accepts me as I am or we need to understand that it will never work and what we should do next.

Your openness to have someone tell you every terrible thing about them and you will still love and care for them should be a part of all relationships. As you know I hid my secret for years and just became more and more frustrated. The time I spent alone to satisfy my cravings cannot be recaptured. The loneliest I have ever felt was after satisfying my immediate needs.

It is amazing that after 6 months of seeing each other you knew I was hiding something. You words and thoughts allowed me to finally share my secret with you. When I finally broke down and explained what I needed you smiled and asked me why I waited so long.

When I grabbed you and pulled you into the bathroom with me and I placed you so that my pee would cascade off your hand as it as it fell into the water, you were first surprised and then visibly pleased. When you placed your other hand in the stream I knew we would be alright and you had meant what you said. After I had squeezed everything I could from me and you rubbed your hands together and kissed me on the lips I understood that it was possible that you could accept the burning need I had, for the first time I felt normal.

I want to thank you for calling Bob and explaining the need and why he was making a mistake. He still does not understand why you called him as the affair we were having was beyond his understanding. He seems to be more accepting and understands that my sexuality and love is a part of me that should not be suppressed. We had a wonderful loving marriage, this is such a small indulgence he is trying to accept this.

I am sorry about your car but I did warn you that this could happen. After giving you permission to act on things I was amazed you stayed with me. The scratches and bite marks will heal I promise I do feel bad about them, but as you said it is part of the fantasy and you are allowing me to express my affection.

3 hours and 100 miles later after forcing me to drink bottle after bottle of water it really took its toll. I was close to involuntarily releasing when you realized I was at my limit. You followed my instructions carefully and forced the pleasure from my body by reaching into my jeans and rubbing my clit thank heavens no one drove by as we did this.

As I started to cum I lost complete control of my being and was only focused on the intensity of the experience. I had dreamed of and waited for a man to touch me in this way. After I had emptied myself you squeezed me, brought me back to earth. Although I was bathing in my own fluid it did not matter to you and you continued to be concerned only about me.

We sat there at the side of the road, the warmth of my fluid had ended and my hips and legs started to get cold. You wrapped a blanket around me and offered me a hot Irish coffee, you then forced me to drink three more. We continued up the coast and I was getting quite cold, you refused to stop to let me change, you told me to solve the problem.

As we continued north I reached down and repeated the hand gestures that always make me cum. It was different this time as you would glance over and see if I was getting close and instruct me to stop as somehow you knew I was not ready yet. We finally pulled off the road you looked at me, pressed on my stomach and said not enough. The words burned through me as I knew what would happen next. You offered me more water or coffee but gave me no alternative. I could not decide so you poured whiskey into my mouth and forced me to swallow, as I got dizzy you then started demanding I drink the coffee. Yes you had spiked this also and told me I must relax , I was not ready to pee yet.

Another 20 minutes passed I warned you, I begged you, I was beginning to cramp and you responded with not enough. We stopped again and as you poured the coffee into the cup I could not take it anymore and you could see this in my eyes. You got out of the car opened my door turned me sideway pushed me on to my back laying across the car. You placed my ankles on your shoulders and then reached down and pulled my jeans and panties just enough to access my body and finger me. You forced 2 very large objects into me, the one my ass was very painful, the 1 in my pussy very filling. Staring into my eyes you then forced me to cum by squeezing my clit and rolling it between your fingers.

The fountain from my body could not be stopped, I was having the deepest orgasms in my life. You stood there as the stream continued and smiled telling me to squeeze it all out of me. Pee was going everywhere but mostly on you, you said wanted to feel the warmth of my pleasure.

After what seemed like hours you helped me pull my jeans back up and started to drive. When we finally got to our destination and you got the room key you acted like nothing happened. We went to the room you stripped me, removed the plastic penis took a towel washed it over my body and then kissed me goodnight. I slept unit you woke me the next day. I know I was poor company that night and the next day as the amount of alcohol you poured into me had the predictable consequence.

I was shocked the other night when you and Sue ran into us during dinner. I could barely keep my cool and was so afraid of what you might say. As you had already spoke with Bob on the phone he seemed OK with your appearance. I sat at the table and watched you behave yourself as you poured the wine and ordered some shots for me and Bob. We drank and ate then you did it.

Out comes the flask and your ordered a few more shots, you drank one of the shots then poured some of the liquid in the flask into the empty glass. You then kissed you wife and downed it like nothing happened. I could not believe you challenging Bob with the bet. $100 if he could identify the source and vintage year of the contents of the liquid in the flask. Fortunately he was pretty drunk already or I do not know what would have happened. You then produced another flask and poured some of its content into a glass.

Bob took a sip rolled it around in his mouth, had a curious look on his face but continued to sample the clear fluid. You then bet him again and pushed the 2 glasses in front of him and asked him to identify which glass had his wife's urine in it and which was Sue's? He was shocked as heard the words. To get the game going Sue reached over said she was not going to make this easy and started to rotate and move the glasses back and forth. You sampled each and pronounced which was which. Sue took one of the glasses, sampled some of it, and agreed you were correct. You then emptied both glasses and filled them again and left them on the table. As you know a tense 10 minutes went by, Bob reached and emptied both glasses and could not identify which was came from his wife. You wife shamed him and told him he should love her more than that, that you play this game all the time and always get it correct. She then gave him numerous tips on how to satisfy a woman that has my desires.

As part of rebuilding my marriage I have to give you up. Depending on how things go we see each other again. I want you to know that your love and affection for me made it possible to save my life with Bob. We purchased some rubber sheets and he is trying hard to meet my needs. He has decided the effort needed is worth it. He also knows I am a very complex woman with different demands and needs.

I let him pee inside of me the other night and that was a first for him. Before I was married I let several guys do this and always loved the feeling. He had cum really hard in my ass but with Viagra he was not shrinking in size. He let me know he needed to get up I told him not to bother to just fill me. I took most of it some flowed out on the bed. We stayed their cuddling until I could not wait anymore. He asked if he could do it again sometime and I told him of course but he would need to take me on a road trip first.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Share My Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 659 milliseconds