• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Creamy Mother and Daughter - Athena

Creamy Mother and Daughter - Athena

1234

Edit: Arthur Rue

Note: Sorry about putting "The End" in the last story. I forgot to remove it. There is still a lot for me to write for this series of stories. Thank you and enjoy.

*****

Clarissa had finished another semester at college and once again, aced all her subjects. Her mother and I were very proud. A lot has changed in that amount of time. All the good things have become better, but with bumps along the way. We grew very comfortable in our little world of love and lust. It strengthened us. No matter how strong a relationship is, there are openings in the armor and ours was tested.

What changed the most was my... no our, living room. They were not exaggerating about their ability to ruin furniture. After the first month, both the couches had to be thrown out. Clarissa and Christina were extremely sorry for turning all the couch cushions into stained wet sponges. I wasn't upset, if anything I was amused because they came through with their promise. They fucked couches to death.

Clarissa, the smart little girl that she is, had a long-term solution. We bought a new patent leather couch and love seat. The patent leather was water proof and would not allow fluids to soak into the stuffing. Christina then sewed several custom covers to go over the furniture. This allowed us to remove and wash them, but still have the feeling of a cloth couch.

Towels! Our towel collection nearly quadrupled. One would think that working from home nude would lead to less laundry. These juicy skinny girls soaked enough towels to fill a bathtub, which happened during one hot weekend long orgy.

My favorite addition was a simple one. A large, teal, exercise mat. It was almost, always in the middle of the living room, like a rug. It gave us a nice surface to have our frequent wet and messy orgies and made for easy cleanup afterwards.

Our happy home flourished in our perversions. I became so comfortable with them that I told them what my job was. Managing adult websites. Which was a pleasant surprise, they were upset I hadn't told them sooner. Like teenagers discovering porn for the first time, we all gathered around my workstation as I showed the sites and my work.

We discovered each other all over again by taking turns showing our most favorite videos. I started by showing them some of my favorites, which also revealed that I was bisexual. It was a small detail to me, but a real turn on for them. The admission bonded us all closer. We now had no sexual or gender taboos between us. They hugged after my admission, but I assured them it was no big deal. It brought a calming joy to the three of us. Funny how the depths of our perversions brought us closer.

I'll not go into detail as to the kinds of videos I showed them. To be truthful, I'm living my favorite sexual fantasy.

Since Christina loved girls giving sloppy blowjobs and anal play, she created a playlist of her favorites for both study and pleasure. I placed one of my three monitors on the floor. Then I would lay on my back, feet towards the monitor with her on top of me in a 69 position. While watching her favorite videos, she would lovingly suck my pulsing cock, perfecting her milkmaid throat over time. No longer did she have to release me from her mouth to breathe, in this position she was able to breathe through her nose. For what seemed an eternity Christina would take me deep into her undulating throat. While doing this, she would use a wireless mouse and keyboard to pick and choose videos of other girls sucking cock.

As our bodies were pressed together she could feel every shake and tremor her constricting throat teased out of me. With my head propped on a pillow I would feast my senses by stroking her thin, skinny legs. My hands took in as much of her smooth brown skin as possible. None of these sexual sessions would be complete if I didn't take the time to suckle on each of her tiny toes. With a light touch, I could tickle the soles of her feet and send her vibrating laughter down the length of my cock. For nearly an hour each time, she milked precum down her throat while watching her favorite videos. Her copious saliva would run down my abdomen, around my balls and form puddles to my sides and ass. At times, she would lube her hands and massage my smooth sack. Other times, with the same saliva lubrication, she would insert her little fingers into my asshole and expertly massage my prostate. Her small finger would tease every fluid ounce of precum down her throat. Through our body contact she could sense how close I would get to orgasm and then freeze her whole body. She would stay so still that all I could feel was her heart beat into my abdomen and the steady trickle of her pussy leaking warm, creamy juice down my chest. As though my head were in a helmet all I heard was my own breathing, struggling to contain my orgasm. When I could last no longer, I would rupture pump after pump of hot cum down her throat. On our best day, she managed to suck out three consecutive orgasms and never let me out of her mouth.

When we first started this, I tried to play with her tiny pussy and asshole, but she stopped me. "Please don't sweety. This is for you, not for me."

"Sorry, it's just... I'd like both of us to orgasm at the same time," I said facing the ceiling while stroking her thin calves.

She paused to form her words, "Think of this as my form of masturbation. Some people like to build up an orgasm for minutes or even hours." She explained this to me while lightly kissing my cock. "I like to build up orgasm for days. I like to save it up for the weekend so you and Clarissa could launch me into space." Turning to look at me she said, "I know it's kind of weird but..."

"It's okay," I said smiling and massaging my face with her little feet, savoring the sensation like a cat. "Christina, as I've said before, you and your daughter will never have to apologize for your sexuality."

No more words were necessary. Christina smiled, wrapped her arms around my left thigh hugged me and kissed my semi rigid penis back to full rigid.

Her daughter, Clarissa on the other hand was a wild and savvy little girl. A wildness that showed in her appetite for not just sex, but pornography. I unleashed her by saying she could use my workstation any time I'm off work. Her video choices were so vast that she had to create her own account just to keep track of them all.

After she finished her day at school and her studies at home, several times a week I could find her frantically masturbating at my workstation. Watching videos of all kinds, even genres I never knew existed. I would erect instantly anytime I walked into the living room to see and hear her frantically rubbing her searing, wet genitals. Underneath her was always a large puddle of her vaginal milk and next to her a pile of soaked towels. Teasing myself, I watched unobtrusively, until she noticed me.

Because once she did, she sucked me in harder than her milkmaid's hand. "Gimme, gimme, gimme," she would say rushing me to her and stripping me from the waist down. Sitting me down on a soaking towel, she would jump on my lap and have her way with me. With her petite body on my lap, she straddled my cock showing me new videos she discovered.

"Hey, check these out," she said bouncing with excitement on my lap. "They get these girls to wrestle in bikinis and then the winner fucks the loser. How cool is that?"

With one hand, she rubbed her clitoris and the other squeezed on the shaft of my cock. She did not use her squeezing hand to get me off necessarily, it was more of barometer as to how intense she was feeling. The hotter she got the harder she squeezed. When I formed any amount of precum, she took it on her finger and opened mouth, dripped it onto her tongue like honey. Clarissa's free flowing pussy would soak my scrotum. While we watched her choice of videos we would comment back and forth on the things we liked. Laughed at things we though were funny. And at times we discussed non-sequitur topics.

She had no limits. Over time we'd gotten to know each other very well at my workstation and she was always a constant surprise. Some of her favorites were sex machines, which she hinted several times at wishing she had one. And she loved transsexuals. The idea of a woman with a penis, a large penis always drove her over the edge.

On my lap, she would live out her transsexual fantasies. She scooped handfuls of her cream to soak and stroke my throbbing cock. I could never differentiate if she wished I were a transsexual or if she thought of my cock as part of her body. My hands would roam her petite smooth body enjoying her tight size. When she leaned back against me, my chin would rest on top of her head. Smelling and kissing her hair, I would pinch the tiny brown nipples on her barely existent breasts, sending shudders through both of our bodies. With both hands barely around my penis, she stroked up and down mimicking the girls on screen wishing my cock were hers. In a total loss of sexual control, she couldn't help but rub her little pencil eraser sized clitoris against my penis. Someday, this girl will blow my genitals off. As soon as she reached her limit she deeply mounted me and then changed the video to a girl getting fucked by a transsexual. She placed her feet on my knees and savagely bounced up and down. Don't get us wrong, it's not that we do not enjoy her milkmaid hand technique, but sometimes, it's just about getting off quickly. It was fun to watch her choice in videos as she humped herself away on my lap. As we had done many times before, we orgasmed together making a creamy mess of each other.

Her mother, Christina and I used to have the same kind of sex at my workstation, but it slowly turned to work. She told me that she had made some attempts at college, but with working and raising her daughter, she was unable to keep up the schedule. I suppose it's fate that brought us all together because she told me that she knew some basic HTML. She took the time to use my books and workstation to learn even more and was later able to apply it. Before I knew it, she became a co-worker of sorts, a very competent co-worker. She quit her job at the diner and started working with me full time. One would think that we would mix work and sex, but to my surprise, she was very focused.

At nearly a year into our relationship, we doubled the size of what was now our workstation and doubled our clientele. Instead two single desk chairs, we used one wide reclining desk chair. Funny the things you enjoy, the sex is great, but to be able to work side by side, naked, very intelligent and down to earth girl of my dreams, made work a real pleasure.

A pleasure because we were not only intimate with the work, but also intimate with each other. She made work fun. If I became frustrated she would rub my thighs and sometimes my shoulders. Whenever she became frustrated, she loved having her hands and feet massaged. No matter how frustrating or bad the day became, we were always able to lean over and hug and kiss each other for comfort. Only on very rare occasions did we ever engage in sex while on the job. It took me a while to understand that since the three of us had all the crazy sex would could want at any time, would allow us to focus when it mattered.

Within our harmonious relationship, a small grain of sand introduced itself causing subconscious irritation. Christina and I had a great thing going, I didn't see us ever parting.

But I also had these same feeling for her daughter Clarissa. As an avid autodidact, I enjoyed helping her with her college studies and papers. We would spend hours laying on the living room floor going over her notes and using flash cards. She had the same focus and intensity as her mother when at work. Christina was a full supporter of our efforts, without asking or disturbing us, she would bring us dinner and drinks. Even if we were on our bed studying, Christina always took care of us. If we were at the college library doing research, Christina would either bring us something or have dinner waiting for us when we got home. Through all this Clarissa usually found herself on her favorite seat, my lap. On days we just relaxed, the three of us spent time watching movies, reading, listening to music or just talking about life. During these times, Clarissa was always curled up on my lap reading for college. As with her mother, I also had an intimate relationship with her. In-between chapters I helped her relax by massaging her scalp and temples. Like her mother, she also liked her hands and feet massaged. All of which I did while she sat naked on my naked lap. We did this until we fell into calm sleep against each other.

It was usually Christina that woke us to go to bed, our one, family, king-sized bed. Given how close the three of us have become, it made sense. I'll admit it was awkward at first, but in a matter of weeks we gained a nice rhythm.

But I was not the center of these two girls, I was one happy corner that formed our love triangle. Christina and Clarissa also maintained a very close relationship. Much closer than mother and daughter, they were lovers just as I was their lover. At times sitting in an arm chair reading, Clarissa would lay on top of her mother on the couch. Their affection for each was always soft and sensual.

With Christina's head on the arm rest supported by a pillow, Clarissa would lay in her embrace and they would have pillow talk while tangling their legs.

"How is school going," asked Christina while caressing her daughter's body?

In between light kisses to her mother's neck, "It's going really good." She resumed kissing below Christina's chin slowly making progress to her pink lips. "In fact, it's going better with Mike. He's a been a real big help." She brought her head up and waved over to me.

"Anytime," I responded, smiling back to her.

Clarissa and her mother then began to sensually make out. I always felt privileged and loved that they openly shared their relationship with me.

Clarissa broke away, and playfully pinched her mother's now hard nipple, "Do you miss work at the diner?"

"Hell no," she said instantly. "No more smelly food. No more stupid uniform or sore feet and angry customers."

"I liked the uniform," I threw in.

"I still have it and the shoes," she said playfully. "Maybe I'll wear it again for you some day. It still has all the stains, to make it authentic."

We all laughed at the thought.

They resumed their kissing. Not directly on the lips, but against each other's cheeks, just out of reach. They made soft cooing sounds, while their hands roamed each other.

"Oh, I won the scholarship for the university! So, once I finish this last semester at the community college, it's on to university." Raising a fist in the air, "Bachelors here I come!"

"Honey, congratulations," said Christina as we both applauded.

"Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without both of you." Clarissa hugged her mother tighter and began rubbing her skinny legs against her mother's equally slim legs. Their loving relationship was closer than any mother and daughter could be. It strengthened them, it strengthened us.

They lay in each other's embrace kissing and giving playful pinches. Hands, feet, lips and hair would entangle each other for the rest of the night as soft moans escaped them. Sometimes this would erupt into full blown sex. But other times, they simply basked in the warmth of each other until they fell asleep. I enjoyed nights like these. I'm in love with Christina and Clarissa.

And that was the small grain of sand. I had feelings for both Christina and Clarissa. And I think they have the same feelings towards me. Initially I just went with the flow subconsciously assuming our relationship would meld into myself and Christina taking mother and father roles with Clarissa being the daughter. Instead what happened is that we all became equals, we were all lovers. Not even Christina and Clarissa, whom were mother and daughter, seemed to be mother and daughter. When you factor in their physical and emotional relationship, they were not even sisters. They were lovers. We were lovers and in the privacy of our happy home, it was a non-issue. The question never entered our minds until we found ourselves in public.

It was a Friday morning, Christina and I were working towards finishing off the final touches on what was a large project for my biggest client.

"We're done," she asked in disbelief?

I blinked clearing my fatigue, "Yes, I think we are. Let's double check."

She began to read down our bug and test list and I responded with, "check," after each item until she stopped. We had just finished off a large two-month long project.

"We're done," we both laughed because we said it in unison.

We did our modified high five, when our hands meet we meshed our fingers and began kissing furiously.

She moved in so hard she bumped into my mouth, "Sorry."

I didn't care, we have been holding back this whole week and now it's time to cut loose. Our libido had been so pent up that steady streams of drool was flowing from both of our mouths as we passionately went at each other. Sex starved, we went at each other's lips, chin and tongue. In a matter of moments, we were both covered in slick saliva. I freed my hands from hers and began smearing clear spit all over her breastless brown body. Seeing her shiny and wet always turned me on. Our work chair was pooling with our liquid lust.

I broke away, got up, lifted her in my arms and moved over to the arm chair. Christina was so wound up that even as I carried her she could not keep from slobbering and sucking as much of my skin as she could. I sat down with her on my lap, letting her legs hang over an arm of the chair. With one arm around her back I cradled her. She moved her hips up to allow my erect penis to stand in between her legs and press against her moist labia. We continued our sloppy kissing. Her arms were slack behind her, submitting to our lust. My free hand made its way down to her vagina. I slowly inserted one finger, making her shiver as each inch penetrated. Her heat scorched my digit. I pumped my finger in and out of her making her moan into my mouth. I then inserted two fingers. She could no longer maintain mouth contact. Her head fell back as she let out a long moan. I could feel her hot juices begin to flow past my fingers, onto my lap and down my aching testicles. I removed my fingers and pushing my cock aside rubbed the palm of my hand over her burning pussy, smothering her clitoris. We could hear the squishy sounds of wet flesh as I moved my hand. When it was properly soaked, I brought my hand to our mouths and we both licked my fingers clean. We shared a finger slobbering off her cream until it was clean and then moved on to the next finger. When my hand was licked clean, I went back for more. In the meantime, she brought her hand up and we licked her sweet hot pussy cream from her hand.

As we did this our pace quickened to the point that we could not lick fast enough and had devolved into just smearing each other's face and body with her steady flowing white grool. With my one hand, I completely coated her tiny breasts, squeezing moans from her as I took paid special attention to her small, hard brown nipples.

I reached down to move her legs, in synch she brought her knees up to her chest. I slowly circled a wet finger around her small pink asshole.

"Please," she begged me?

Her mouth opened into a wide," O," as my middle finger went in to the first knuckle.

"Oh, God," she let out. Her whole body shook in pleasure and her toes spread and flexed as her body processed pleasure. She squeezed my finger with her warm sphincter. When she relaxed, I would push my finger in then stop when she flexed. I did this until the tip of my finger made it past her sphincter and into her roasting body cavity.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Creamy Mother and Daughter - Athena

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds