• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 23

SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 23

12

My name is Keith MacLean and I am living every man's dream. I was chosen by my favorite university professor to participate in an unsanctioned drug trial for a love drug named SX69. I was a nerd that had trouble getting a date and now the women in my harem worship me. When a woman is exposed to this drug, she instantly bonds to the first man she sees. She keeps all her faculties but she has extremely heightened sexual desires while being totally subservient to her new alpha male. The SX69 dosed women universally say that their lives are happier and more fulfilling. This drug is a great boon for mankind and I am honored to be part of developing it. You really must read the previous chapters of the SX69 series to understand how the trials are going.

In the last installment, a beautiful, traditional Arab, Muslim beauty, named Sumaya, was brought into our happy family. She joins Miss Lewis, my former high school English teacher, Sweetie, a teenaged former student of hers, and Anastasia, an amazingly talented Russian ballerina. I called Professor Vitello and informed him of the new subject for the SX69 unofficial drug trial. He was very happy that I had taken the initiative to dose a Mid-East Muslim bred subject. He approved a stay over in New York in the Muslim woman's apartment for a few days but he will have CCTV cameras installed there after we left for future visits. The SX69 experiments called for close observations of the subjects.

You'll find the episodes of how each of my women were selected and dosed with SX69 and fucked lustily after we bonded; fascinating and very horny.

This episode has us in New York at Sumaya's elegant apartment.

It's spring in New York, the perfect time to be here. It's not humid and hot like the summer or cold like the winter; just right. The flight from England was long but our amazing luxury staterooms on the plane leaves us relaxed and energized when we landed. The ride from the airport in our stretched limousine was made pleasant by Sumaya, my newest young conquest, laying her head on my lap in total contentment. I stroke her perfect body through the soft silk cloth of her long Muslim dress. Her ass is so addictive to touch. It's firm and perfectly womanly.

As I stroke her ass, I remember an extremely horny sight that has stuck in my brain. It's of a tall man standing on the sidewalk beside his car with a nice-looking woman wearing a tight satin dress. He hugs her and then slips his hand down to her very feminine bum and gives it a good massage as he kisses her. He even runs his index finger along her crack. She looks into his eyes with a smile as he gropes her crack brazenly. It's such a horny sight for public consumption. They didn't give a fuck who was watching their intimate moment.

Then it reminded me also of watching men get chair massages while they are playing poker in a casino. That is such a horny sight for me too. Brazen, erotic touch in public is very horny thing. It makes me wonder why people don't do it more often. Of course, tender touch between people is so intimate, especially in public. But it's so pleasurable if we could just change our way of looking at it. You can have a close woman friend or workmate and talk with them but to caress their ass-cheek, stroke their hair or run the back of your hand over their facial cheek, is totally out of line. You can give them a New York air-kiss or if it's a girlfriend a kiss on the lips in public but stroking intimate sexual areas is socially off limits. After all the open sexual intimacy with my harem, I believe humankind would do well to promote touch.

The women in my harem have no embarrassment at all around sex and touching. They'd rather be nude and walking down Times Square as not. They wouldn't blink an eye. Not that I would let them do it. There would be a viral video on the net within nanoseconds and Professor Vitello would be furious. But as I stroke Sumaya's perfect butt, I decide to stroke all my women brazenly in public from now on. I know my girls will love it and what the fuck, I will too. Maybe we could start a sensuous, new social trend.

When we exit the limo, Sumaya, covered from head to toe with a traditional Muslim garment including a facial veil, grips my arm tightly. She is nervous that I might leave her. I comfort her by placing one hand over hers on my arm while the other cups her wonderful ass. I'm immediately putting into practice my new touching theme. As we walk to the big, brass door of our apartment building with doorman, I love the way her butt muscles ripple against my palm. I can see many people walking by, staring at us. Two elderly women walking together point at us and look shocked.

Going up the elevator, it's so sweet when Sumaya leans her cheek against my shoulder. This display of teen puppy-love is so endearing.

Sumaya's two-bedroom apartment her family bought for her is very nice. It's fully furnished in a Middle Eastern style with lots of gold trim, deep red colors and oriental carpets. The location is great with a balcony overlooking Central Park. We should keep it for pleasure trips to New York.

So here we are, standing in the middle of the living room with our luggage around us. Miss Lewis, the alpha female of my harem and ever the organizer, turns to Sweetie and Anastasia.

"You girls, take the luggage into that bedroom and put everything away. Keith wants to stay in New York for a few days before going home to Harvard." They take the bags to the bedroom. She turns to Sumaya and I. "Why don't you two relax and get to know each other better while I get things arranged. I'm sure there's no food in the refrigerator so I'll ask the concierge how to order some for delivery."

I open my arms and call her to me, "Sharon, you are amazing. I'm so lucky you are with me." We hug and I give her ass a nice pat of appreciation. SX69 women are not very partial to kissing. They prefer body-to-body contact and especially a quick fuck.

She looks into my eyes with sexual hunger, "Keith, can you fuck me. I'm so horny watching you with Sumaya. Please. Just a quickie."

"I'm sorry, Sharon. Not right now but later for sure." Miss Lewis will have to wait for her nookie. I'm interested in more sex with the beautiful Muslim girl clinging to my arm who I've just deflowered a few hours ago. A look of disappointment crosses my high school teacher's face and she turns and goes off to do her tasks. That leaves me alone with Sumaya. She's waiting direction like a good girl.

"Sumaya, why don't you take off your veil and headscarf. I am the only man around. But even if you just go out to the balcony, I want your face covered modestly so no other man can see your features."

"Of, course my lord. I am your humble, woman. Ask me anything." She removes her head coverings looking down demurely. She bends head low, takes my hand and kisses the back of it sweetly. When she rises, her beauty once again takes my breath away. I take her head in my hands with my fingers spread over each ear and with my thumbs I close her eyelids. Those gorgeous eyes are simply too powerful to look into this close up. SX69 women, unlike others love it when men stare at them. They drink it up. I'm gradually getting to a point where I can brazenly stare at my women and examine every feature slowly like I would a picture in a magazine. But Sumaya is so new to me and such a beauty that I feel a bit intimidated when her eyes look at me.

Her eyelashes are deepest black and impossibly long. I examine every square inch of her face. I stroke her cheeks with my thumbs and then with my right thumb I stroke her perfect, rosy lips. She kisses my thumb as it passes the center of her mouth. What an absolutely beautiful creature. A wave of happiness flows over me as I realize this barely-legal, gorgeous teen is mine to enjoy in any way I want, when I want. She opens her eyes.

"No, my dear, keep your eyes closed and just stand here." She obeys. As I said, SX69 women don't mind when you stare at them. In fact, they love it.

I stand back and look at her full-length. Her long deep-purple silk dress with gold trim is tight around her neck and drapes her totally down to just above the floor. There is a row of gold little balls that are the buttons down the front. I can see her erect nipples making a slight bulge in the thin silk fabric at the tips of her breasts. I take the knuckles of my right hand and pass them over her left nipple. Sumaya sighs and licks her lips sexily.

She asks in a slightly British accent, "Do you want me to undress, sir?" She's eager to get nude.

As much as I'm anxious to see her body again, I want to tease myself by going slowly.

"Thanks, but not just yet. Turn around."

The dress is so shear that as it falls over her buttocks a nice outline of her firm buns is visible. There is even a sexy pleat of material that dips into her crack. I reach and with widespread fingers slide my hands over her butt. She moans in pleasure. I run my middle finger up and then down her crack and then even under to her pussy. I can hear her catch her breath in exquisite surprise. My raging hardon gets my mind into a fucking mode.

"Sumaya, your new sisters are unpacking in one bedroom. Go into the other one, strip off your dress and lay on the bed. I'll be in to fuck you in a couple of minutes after I talk with the girls." She bows formally at the waist with her hands in prayer position and goes through the door. She is such an obedient girl. I can't wait to fuck her but I must attend to my other women.

I enter the other bedroom. The women are just finishing up and putting the empty luggage in the closet.

I lift my voice, "Great job ladies." They turn and smile at me.

"I'm feeling lusty so I'm going to fuck Sumaya, your new sister, in the other bedroom. You're quite welcome to come and watch but this time I want the sex to be just with her and I. Tonight, when we go to bed, we'll have a proper group orgy. And of course, we will always be sleeping together." They clap their hands in glee and squeal loving words to me. Life is good. I go to the other bedroom.

Standing at the door, I can see Sumaya laying on her back, totally nude with her legs together, feet towards me. Her eyes are closed and she is running her hands sensuously over her body. The SX69 has heightened the young teen's sensuality incredibly and she is experiencing new pleasures in her ripe body. I stand and watch her explore herself. She strokes her neck and then down to her breasts, each one is cupped and massaged as her face has a look of bliss. Then her hands run over her stomach to her thick, black bush. I can her a moan as she spreads her knees and runs both hands over her down-covered pussy. Her mouth opens wide as another, louder groan escapes her throat as her palms encircle her girlie parts. Her eyes open a slit and she sees me. She licks her lips seductively as she continues to stroke her pussy. SX69 is such an exquisite drug to unlock our bodies full sensuous potential. This girl obviously needs a good fucking.

I approach the bed and start to unbutton my shirt. She sees what I'm doing and quickly gets to her knees on the bed and reaches up to unbutton it herself very rather frantically. She's anxious for sex. I drop my hands to my sides and let her undress me. My shirt is tossed aside. She fumbles with my belt buckle in her haste but soon she figures it out and pushes my pants and underwear down my legs. My cock is sticking up proudly as I step out of my pants and lay on the bed. She sees I still have my socks on and scurries to my feet and takes them off. She dips her lips to my bare feet and kisses each foot many times, very sweetly. As she kneels on the bed with her head at my feet, her down covered pussy with a sweet pink slit comes into view. I love this foot kissing habit of SX69 women. It underscores how they worship their alpha male. And with Sumaya, that lucky alpha male is me, the former dateless nerd. This ripe pussy will soon be split by my cock.

She snuggles in beside me. Her body is warm and soft. It's time for her first sex lesson. I put a second pillow under my head. This raises my head for a good view of things. I lay on my back with my knees parted about ten inches. My dick is a flag pole.

"Sumaya, this is a good time for you to get to know my body. Stroke my entire body with your hands and kiss it everywhere with your beautiful lips."

She kneels on my left side and starts with my head and face. I close my eyes as her soft hands pass over my skin. I then feel her lips kiss my forehead, nose, cheeks and ears. Her lips are warm as they course over my skin and her breath is hot. Then down to my sensitive neck and I open my eyes. Her long, lush, black, hair tickles my chest and covers her face. I sweep the hair over her head to reveal her beautiful face as she strokes my chest and then kisses it all over including my nipples.

"Sumaya, it feels so good when you kiss my nipples. Suck on them and when you do, run your tongue in your mouth around them as you suck on them." She does exactly that, such an obedient, sweet-natured girl. It's such a horny sight and a feeling of primal mating-lust sweeps over me, tempting me, with a strong urge to toss her on her back and pound my dick violently into her pussy. Wild mating-lust lives in the same neighborhood as violence. But I control the base instinct with the certain knowledge that my ownership of this gorgeous creature allows me patience.

As she hovers over me, pleasuring my body, her tits hang down and I cup one. It is firm and impossibly soft. As she strokes the skin of my chest down to my stomach and crotch, she turns her body in that direction and her sweet ass comes into view. I run my left hand over her buttock. It's perfect in every way. I sweep my hand over her crack to the other buttock and give it a squeeze. With all the doggy-style fucking I do nowadays, I've become quite an ass-man. Sumaya's is simply perfect, toned, high, and just womanly enough to not be the boyish type that advertisers promote and yet not MILF large either.

I can see Sumaya hesitate while looking down at my crotch.

"Cup my sensitive ball-sack very gently Sumaya." She slips her hand under delicately while looking at I intently. She's a good student. "Now kiss it." She kisses my balls reverently many times. What a beautiful sight. "Now, feel my cock with both your hands. That is the thing that will give you great pleasure." She feels its full length and grips it gently alternately with each hand. "Now, kiss it from my balls up to the tip." She slips her right hand under my cock and slowly and thoroughly kisses the underside of my dick from base to tip. As her lips reach the head, I'm having a lusty urge to have her suck me off but I fight that. There's lots of time for cock-sucking in the future. Her virgin pussy was so tight when I fucked her a few hours ago. I've been fantasizing about my cock being balls deep in that heavenly, warm, tight sleeve ever since.

Her ass is now turned very much towards my eyes and her pussy is totally visible. It's obvious that she has never shaved her private parts. Being young, the hair on her pussy lips, although black, is just a very fine, down coating. There is pink slit surrounded by small pussy lips where I know her tight vaginal opening resides. Her quarter-sized brown asshole has just a few fine hairs growing around it. The thought pops into my head that I will have to take her anal virginity someday whenever I feel the urge. The view is very erotic. This end of her body is giving off a very lusty, odor of pussy in heat. This sends the primal lust meter in my brain up towards the red zone. I stroke her pussy lips and find they are dripping wet with her love juices. She gives off a loud moan and whips her hair in reaction. This young thing needs a good fuck. As much as it would be nice to have her stroke and kiss my legs and feet, it's time to fornicate.

I put my hand on her lower back to hold her in place and I get on my knees behind her. She's on all fours. Looking down at the slightly olive colored skin of her back and ass is incredibly erotic. She looks back over her shoulder with a look of apprehension on her pretty face. I push her shoulders down and she responds by pressing one side of her face to the bed. Her huge eyes look back at me filled with lust and anticipation. Although she has never had a horny naked man move in behind her exposed pussy, instinct tells her that some husky, pleasurable fucking is coming soon. She's very willing. I shift closer and her knees instinctively move wider to give me full access to her feminine charms. Her crack widens as her legs part. Her asshole and sweet pussy lips with the pink slit come into view. The sight makes my cock twitch in anticipation. I nestle in to her body thighs on thighs. My cock lays over the top of her crack and my balls rest against her ass. I'm holding her hips where they meet her waist. It feels so natural and good.

A sound at the door and I look up to see my other girls standing there stripping off their clothes and hugging each other as they watch Sumaya and I. What beautiful women, all in their own unique ways. Miss Lewis, my alpha female, guides Sweetie to her knees in front of her and the tiny blonde's lips to her hairy pussy. The young thing licks her former high school teacher's pussy as Miss Lewis gazes at us with lust in her eyes. Anastasia stands beside them and strokes her bald pussy as she watches us on the bed.

The Muslim teen is anxious for a fuck and pleads, "Please sir, I need you inside me."

My attention goes back to my newest conquest. I take my staff in my right hand, shift back a bit and nuzzle the head in the opening to her vagina. It is impossibly small but I know from our previous session that it would accommodate my dick with a little force. All SX69 women get extremely wet almost instantly when sex is in the air. I know lubrication would be no problem.

On feeling my dick-head nestle in her most sensitive area, the girl cries out, "Oh, yes sir. Yes." and backs up on my dick and twerks her butt with my dick as a fulcrum. Fuck, is she horny. I grabb her hips with both hands, look down and watch as my cock slowly enters.

She screams, "Allah be praised. I'm in heaven. Oh, sweet mother, yes. That feels sooooo good."

I pulled my cock back out almost to the tip and then slid back in as deep as possible. She groans in pleasure. This scene is so horny I could cum in a minute but I want to make it last if possible. I lean forward and take a handful of Sumaya's gorgeous long black hair and pull her head back. She rises from the bed by straightening her arms. I'm in total control of her. I thrust my hips into her quickly a half dozen times and the animal sounds from her throat go higher pitched with every thrust. Then, I hold her hips solidly to mine and swivel my cock inside her round and round. She twerks her ass in mimicked acceptance. Her vocal tone turns low and growly as I grind her cunt. It's like I am playing a human instrument. I put my hands on my hips and a big shit-ass grin breaks out on my face. I keep my hips still and Sumaya keeps swiveling hers and then she starts rocking her hips forward and back so my cock fucks her sweet pussy. What a cock loving teen this one has become in just one day.

I let her use my cock as her fuck-toy and soon she's having a gigantic orgasm. I watch her in complete amazement as she swings her head, whipping her long hair in circles as she screams her gratitude. Her pussy spasms and a big fart of trapped air is released loudly. When Sumaya finishes her powerful orgasm, I push her forward off my cock and she falls in a heap onto the bed with a look of total pleasure on her face.

"Sumaya, make room for your sisters." I order. She moves aside. "Miss Lewis, bring the girls over here on the bed and line them up on their hands and knees for some fine fucking. You guys deserve some good sex." They break out in big smiles and trot over and are soon lined up. They look so wonderful, three butts up and three heads down. Their bums are all beautiful in their own special way.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds