• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mail Order Bride Pt. 02

Mail Order Bride Pt. 02

We pretty much decided on Ruth Chris for diner about the same time we pulled out on my gated community. I knew that we had a lot to talk about, I had a lot to think about and I was more than certain there would be some ramifications with her husband Art due to the nature of Hamari's visit with me becoming a permanent stay.

My concern wasn't over the fact that Art couldn't be handled, it stemmed from whatever unpleasantries his defiant behavior might bring his mail order bride: "Oh well." I thought to myself: "I'm not going to ruin our evening together with all of that now."

Ruth Chris always does an impeccable job for me with dinner and when Manager Tanya mentioned that I came in, Chef West walked out, greeted me and after introducing himself to Hamari, he told me he had just received in some very large prawns that he would like to comp as an appetizer for the two of us and that he would personally hand trim my signature New York strip and he smiled, handed Hamari a menu and took our wine list away instructing our server on what bottles to bring us on the house.

Our conversation was enjoyable, I found her to bright and quite fun, the appetizer was exceptional and Hamari decided on the jumbo lobster and the whole meal was extremely enjoyable, so deciding not to bring it up, I put the nagging thought of any impending conflict with Art out of my mind.

"Besides" I thought: "I can always take him way out, for a long boat ride."

After we ate and she received her little foil swan of leftover lobster, we took a seat in the bar for a nightcap and engaged in some conversation with another couple and basically, we just had a good time.

On the drive home Hamari seemed more open, happier and a lot more talkative than our first drive to my place and I joking thought to myself: "Swiftt I hope you didn't create a monster." But she was just too dam cute to even give that a second thought.

When we got in, she put away her leftovers and went to the guest suit to: "Slip into something a little more comfortable." She told me. I went to my room, hung up my cloths, stripped out of my briefs and put on a clean pair of silk boxers and a wife beater.

As I stepped out into the great room, I was feeling the effects of my Booker's from the bar at Chris's but decided on another tall one: "hell." I thought: "I earned it." I poured it straight up and sat in my favorite overstuffed leather chair and while contemplating whether or not to sit poolside to finish the evening off with a fine cigar, I watched her step into the room.

She had her long black hair kind of pulled back and pinned up and she was wearing a long slim fitting soft cotton (I guess you could call it) nightshirt. She gracefully walked up to me carrying a pillow under her arm and she looked inviting. Very inviting.

When she plopped the pillow in between my bare feet, I thought she was going to sit on the floor in front of me and watch a little of the news, but she got down on her knees and gently pushed mine further apart.

As I attempted to speak, without looking up she softly went: "Shhhhhhhh." And as she took hold of my waist band I instinctively raised my hips and watched her toss my boxers aside.

My cock started to grow in anticipation of what was yet to come and my breathing became erratic and she looked up into my eyes and said: "Just sit back and enjoy your drink."

With the palms of her hands flat on the top of my thighs she scooped up my throbbing growing cock in her lips and gently laid it aside and her mouth, lips and tongue went to work on the bottom of my ball filled sack.

I have repeatedly written how in many of my personal sexual encounters that there is just something so very special about the selfless act of a woman performing oral on her man totally unprompted and this my readers should have been no exception ... but what was about to come next, somehow truly is.

Like most straight line heterosexual males, I not only expect head ninety nine percent of the time that I engage in sex with the woman/women I'm with, but I insist on it and it has always been good. I also thought that I have had some of the best blowjobs in the world ... and I have. But nothing to date compares to what I experienced next and though no written word could ever do it justice, I will do my best, so here goes:

Her little soft lips sucked in the flesh of my sack and she sniffed me and licked it all over. When her tiny hands gently attempted to spread my legs further, the arms of my chair prevented it and as I slowly scooted forward she gained the access that she wanted and her face went under my sack and she licked and nibbled and worked that strip of no man's land down between the very root of my manhood all the way to anus.

Her tongue and lips were smooth and wet and her breath was warm and inviting there. She lapped and she tasted and she sniffed and she moaned as if she was consuming manna from heaven.

I watched her position her neck and I felt her soft wet little tongue start rimming my asshole and as she Frenched it as deep as she could, it became much wetter as she intentionally drooled on and over it.

I looked down at the front of my sack as the back of it rested on the top of her shining black hair and I watched my cock actually grow to a larger size than I ever have seen it before and as the head turned it's signature deep purple blue, it's flesh became shiny and taught, feeling at one point that it might actually burst ... and casually I took another sip of my Booker's.

I could smell my own musk as her tongue made me even wetter down behind there and my cords stretched and started to twinge with mild pain as she started to kiss and attempted to suck each one of my giant aching balls into her little mouth.

Right as she licked and drooled up the bottom of my shaft, she sucked the slimy, precum covered, angry head deep in her mouth and when her right hand came off my inner thigh, her slender middle finger went up into my saliva coated anus.

As that fingertip skillfully grazed my prostate, both of my balls exploded through the raging shaft of my cock making it convulses over and over and over as it unloaded it's prize down her throat while giving me the relief I now so desperately needed.

With each forceful spurt I heard her little voice make kind of a: "Awumph." Inward gagging sound, but she came up off of me while tightening her lips to squeegee my shaft dry and though I wasn't sure she to take it all, she didn't lose one single drop.

"Never in my life did I cum that hard." I realized: "This tiny little beauty is not only gifted, she is pure magic!" I reasoned and from that selfless act forward, I definitely knew that I had made the right choice to keep her as mine.

"Twenty three to fifty eight may be an unacceptable age spread for a wife but certainly not for a protégé." Finally dawned on me and I knew that judgment was sound.

What she had intentionally licked wet, she started skillfully licking dry while lifting and examining and covering every crease and wrinkle in my total package and when she was satisfied that I was clean, she stood and assumed her place in my bare lap.

As my arms went around her, I drew her up close and scooted back up in my chair and she took a sip of my drink, laid her head back against my chest and softly asked: "Did you enjoy?"

I breathed in her sweet scent, I petted her firm breasts through her nightie and I whispered in her pretty little ear: "Hamari, that was beyond wonderful, however, after that, I probably won't be able to make love tonight."

She reached up and hugged around the back of my neck and while watching Hannity she said: "Mine can wait till morning."

After sharing and finishing my drink, she went into the guest room, snagged her toothbrush and I turned off the television and lights and she followed me into my bedroom. We brushed our teeth, gargled, washed our faces and she climbed into bed with me as if she had done it for years.

As she snuggled all up against me, she just seemed to fit like the missing piece of an expensive puzzle and I though wanted to wrestled with thoughts of her having a negative impact on my lifestyle while I attempt to find something wrong with this new arrangement, anything at all, I couldn't.

For everything about this was just TOO ... DAMN ... RIGHT!

As she drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but ask myself: "I wonder if she would be willing on occasion to sexually share my friends Kay James and Dunbar with me?" And as I enjoyed the sweet scent of her hair, while experiencing the pleasant warmth of her little body and listening to the peaceful sounds of her breathing, I knew down deep in my in my soul ... that she would indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mail Order Bride Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds