• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Danish Daughter Ch. 03

My Danish Daughter Ch. 03

"So, was that good for you?" I teased Inga over the speaker phone, as I lay on top of our lovely daughter.

"Yes, very much so, and it will be even better when you're fucking both of us regularly. I'm going to love sharing you...and my other two men, with my sweet Magda. Imagine, darling, the five of us together, living in the same place, doing whatever we please. I especially love the idea of you men making both of us airtight, though threesomes of all kinds will be great...and I adore the idea of Frederik and you spit-roasting Bjorg, you in his ass, Frederik in his mouth, or vice versa. A pretty boy like Bjorg makes such an adorable bottom, of course. He's a complete bottom, you know. I'm not sure how versatile Frederik is, but I know that he's at least a little bit of a Top, not an absolute bottom like Bjorg. You're going to love buggering him, just as Frederik does," Inga encouraged my lusts, including any bi-curiosity that I might have toward her husband and stepson.

"So, Bjorg isn't going to want to put his cock back there, but Frederik might. Duly noted. I've never plowed a young man's ass before, but I won't knock it until I've tried it. It sounds like a regular bacchanalia that you've planned for us, my dear, between Magda and you. I like that idea for sure. But there is the obvious question of where would we live...here or Denmark or both...or neither? Any thoughts on that, and also how to get Frederik and Bjorg on board with this plan?" I inquired while now lying on my back and holding a very naked and delighted Magda in my arms.

"Do not worry about my husband and stepson. They're halfway to this, anyway, given our little menage a trois already going on...as to living together, let's table that discussion until we're all on the same page about everything else. I am confident that once we commit to living together as a group marriage, as a family, the details of our residence and such will matter far less. We will only care about living together and making love to each other by that point. I wonder if we could manage to locate a bed large enough for five people, anyway. Or maybe one can be constructed. Imagine that project!

"All I know is that I look forward to the day that we can all get it on together, collapse together, and those of us who smoke can light up a cigarette afterward to celebrate the great orgy that we just enjoyed. We could even travel back and forth from one place to the other, depending on the seasons. Or we could sell all of our places and buy a brand new one somewhere, us older folks retire or something, maybe get into gardening, who knows? We'd be rich enough between us to not need to do the hustle and bustle, the rat race, anymore. We could take it easy and enjoy life for its many pleasures. Just a thought. As retirements go, that doesn't sound bad, does it?" Inga proposed as I let my daughter rest her pretty head on my shoulder and stroked her hair with my left hand.

"A life of leisure, luxury, and lechery. I like the sound of that for sure. We could be be like one of those old hippie communes, with the free love, gardening, nudism, and such. Or whatever else we wish to be. In any case, I enjoyed my rise to wealth and power by means of the law, but I'm no spring chicken anymore, and if I want to actually live a little before I die, I might want to ease up on the stress, the hectic pace, the long-ass days, billable hours, etc. That's just a recipe for working myself into the grave and I would rather fuck my way there instead. After all, one doesn't acquire money for its own sake, but for what it can do for you. It's about time that I put mine to good use.

"With that in mind, given the number of vacation days that I have saved up, I plan to max them out and start reducing my workload in general. I'm senior managing partner of this firm, but I wouldn't mind taking a backseat and letting some of the younger, more ambitious legal eagles pick up the slack. I've just finished a case this summer, in fact, and I simply won't take on a new one for at least this week, using that time to enjoy a little holiday, as you Europeans call it.

"Knowing what a workaholic I've tended to be, some of my colleagues will be shocked, but it's time for me to think of myself for a change and also of Magda here...enjoy her remaining days here in Nevada before she flies back to Denmark and you. Hell, maybe I should tag along with her, given that I have six weeks of vacation time accrued by now that I simply haven't used. Late summer in Denmark doesn't sound too bad, at least not to me. I could get a better feel for the future that way, if you don't mind my inviting myself to your home," I suggested.

"Oh, Robert, you are always welcome with me! It will be a delight to have you! I have no trouble picturing my men being thrilled with the idea, too. You would not be a guest with me, with us. You are Magda's father. You are family! As far as I am concerned, my house, my home, is yours, just as it is Magda's, Frederik's, and Bjorg's. I am certain that I can bring them around to my perspective, and I know that Magda already shares it, of course. Right, Magda?" Inga called out to our daughter.

"Very much so, Mom! Dad is such a wonderful man and I know that we'll all enjoy having him there with us, just the five of us getting it on like crazy. Whether we add others now and then or not, it will be a great experience all around. By the way, are you still...you know, of childbearing age, Mom?" Magda inquired, making Inga chuckle.

"Yes, very much so. You see...I'm pregnant and I am not entirely sure whether Frederik bred me or Bjorg did. This may be the last one. I will see when the time comes, but I love the uncertainty and also the attention that I get from the men as they dote on the mother of their child. The only one that I know isn't the father is Robert, but then he and I have you, don't we, and you two will soon have a baby as well. You either are fertile or soon will be, am I right?" Inga asked Magda, who was now busy stroking my cock and balls.

"I will be quite fertile this week, in fact, and so over the next few days, I intend to do my very best to have Dad's love child, if you will! I adore the idea of Dad breeding me, putting my own brother or sister in my womb. Then perhaps, I will have Frederik and Bjorg breed me as well. What do you think, Mom and Dad?" Magda requested our thoughts on the matter.

"I love that idea! Just how many children would you like to have, Magda?" Inga probed our daughter a little more.

"I don't know, just quite a few. Enough to carry on all three family lineages, for sure. I hope that you have two more babies as well, Mother, just so that you can have one by each man, if that isn't too bad for your health, that is. I love the idea of us being pregnant together, incidentally. Imagine walking down the street with matching baby bumps, the only differences being the identity of the fathers. Talk about your family traditions, right? It will give us another thing to bond about, being mommies together! Doesn't that sound delightful?" Magda replied to her mother, both of them snickering in response to that.

"Yes, that is going to be delightful! Now, give me a chance to speak to Frederik and Bjorg, deliver the good news to them. As for two more babies, well, time will tell, won't it? I will call back later and give you an update, but for now, why don't you two get back to work trying to make your first child together. You've had a little breather, haven't you? Robert, I hope to hear that you've made her cum at least once, if not twice, and that she's squeezed every last drop of seed from you that she can. I will be checking, Magda, so make your mother proud!" Inga laughed as she hung up and Magda giggled as she mounted me to ride me cowgirl style.

"This position should make it easier on my tired, old Dad, shouldn't it?" Magda asked me as she started working her hips slowly, but steadily to pleasure me and her delectable pussy enveloped my dick with its slickness and warmth.

We fucked for several more minutes in that position, with me fully enjoying her wet slit around my cock as we got it on, when the phone rang again. Magda picked it up without missing a beat, even while riding me harder than ever, and answered it in Danish. It was fairly obvious that Inga had called in short order, as Magda put the phone back on speaker and conversed in her native tongue with her mother while bouncing up and down on my prick...Talk about multi-tasking...I was very impressed! She winked at me more than once, even as she almost suffocated me with her tits at several points. My daughter, naughty minx that she was, snickered as she switched languages back to English and so did Inga.

"Sorry, Robert, we had some fun talking in Danish to mess with you, but everything is set. Frederik and Bjorg very much want to meet you, trust me, and by that, I don't just mean platonically. In fact, Frederik was very emphatic that as long as the summer holiday turns out great, he would love the idea of us all living together, permanently, as a family. I think that he likes the idea of another piece of male ass, perhaps, but that's not his whole motivation, of course.

"Face it, the prospect of the five of us sharing a home, a bed, a kitchen, etc. is very appealing to people like him, just as it is to us. He's not really all that different from you in many ways, other than his strong attraction to his own sex, whereas you are simply open or curious about it. I mean, hey, you're screwing our daughter and he's banging his own son. Judging from what I can tell, Bjorg is also pleased at the prospect of another cock possibly plugging his holes, not to mention regular access to Magda's cunt as well as mine. He's already excited at the image of her walking around pregnant just like me, the both of us carrying those baby bumps in open celebration of our new polycule.

"That's the term that some use for this...because we are basically polyamorous now. We all have multiple, loving relationships, and hopefully we will all be intimate with each other in time, no one left out at all. Beyond that, who really knows or cares, right, lover? I just know that this was meant to be, somehow. Why else when a workaholic like you takes the rare holiday would I meet you and bed you, and then three years later, meet you again to introduce you to our child?

"Oh, and if you opt for living somewhere in Europe, I think that we will enjoy showing you the place far more than any tourist could imagine. Not to mention how much we'll show off our American expat lover to all of our friends. You'll be the toast of the town, if you will. I can already picture how popular you would be. Most Europeans do not loathe Americans, contrary to rumor. They just hate the stereotypical 'ugly American,' I assure you, and you, my love, have never been that.

"Hell, we might not even have to worry about whether or not to close the polycule to outsiders. Curious, horny, kinky Danish girls and boys, not to mention French, German, Dutch, etc. might well take the issue out of our hands and deny us even the option of warding them off. After all, if I were them, I wouldn't kick you out of bed, and neither would you do that to them, I suspect. I definitely wouldn't kick any of them out of bed myself, men or women alike, should I benefit from this," Inga laughed with her sexy, smoky voice, despite having stopped smoking during the pregnancy at least.

The next sounds that happened were Magda moaning her climax as she came rather wetly on my cock and my own groan as I spurted out rope after rope of my cum inside her twat. It didn't take long for Inga to figure out what just took place, as she showed by remarking on this matter. She sound both aroused and amused, and there was no question that she was now desperate to fuck. Frederik and Bjorg had better ready to slake her lust.

"You both came, didn't you? Good! Now, excuse me while I seduce my husband and stepson into bed with me. I have a double penetration to enjoy!" Inga laughed a bit more as she hung up the phone, but there was no disguising the passion for her other two men.

Then again, given how Magda began sucking my dick rather hungrily, I had no complaints myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Danish Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 323 milliseconds